21.09.2016 01:05:11
LOVE YOURSELF
HeavenLeighBimbo
Level 129
Sex Appeal: 1695448
Freethinkerland
21.09.2016 03:58:33
HeavenLeighBimbo

@^  and Bim-brunette's, comment too on the previous page.

While I have had actually only 2 children myself.  I have Neighbor's who have children.   They often see me as a second mother to them, because of my abilities.  I have a degree in Early Childhood Development and Management.   I don't use my degree professionally, yet it does come in handy when I have women with children I take an interest in.   I have a habit of helping the poor.   Single mother's in abusive situations. When I see children without any father's, it really makes me do something very special for them.    
     However, it causes me to want to be a mother so BADLY myself all over again.   If I could only turn back the clock !!!!

My Viking man is acting very strangely today, because he is young and know's he made a donation of sperm inside of me, yet he is a married man.  He is now afraid.   Put yourself in his shoe's for a moment..........    We have no relationship, and I totally made him want to have sex with me for purely selfish reason's.   He feels guilt for throwing away his marriage just to have sex with me, because I danced for him, ONE time.  I just wanted him for sperm.
  I feel no guilt.
  Of course I should have picked a single man, but I didn't want a "man Child", like you younger women must now sort through to find a mate/ husband.
     I prefer to control my sexual reproductive habit's.   So I like to 'borrow' married men.
             I love Jackie, and she is a woman, with 3 children I love dearly.   However she even understand's my reasons too tease men, with sexuality.
 Men are toys to me, and she actually laughs watching me perform around them.   She could never do what I DO.  It would make a fascinating story, if I shared just how I tease Jackie.   She is in Awe of me and my self confidence around private party guest's.

It is hard to explain without me writing a book about bi-sexuality and the feeling of becoming a middle-aged woman.
        So ask your mother, if she would have sex with the hottest movie-star she lust's for just for 'Sperm' and the hope to get pregnant ?
Even  if it was a secret from your father. He or the family would never know about. The shoe is on the other foot so to speak.
  I wouldn't have done it while my husband was alive.

My husband is Dead.   My own children are 22 and 24.   I also can keep a secret and I care nothing about money/child-support payment's from anyone or the government.    The man is the only one  with a problem, as far as I'm concerned.
    He made the donation, because he wanted his body inside of me, instead of his wife.
           Bitchy ?     I'm brutal, naked, compared to the common American woman......  I can make any man I want throw themselves into fire just to have me.
   It isn't even challenging to me, to find men who will cheat on wive's, and they are the safest one's for me to have sex with. They want to forget anything happened but CANT.
        CRAZY, Huh ?
  It isn't even vanity, it just my real life. 

[5 minutes pass after posting and this happens..]

'  Just now he came by my house to deliver me 'Pizza' .   Haha  .......
           He isn't ready for a second round of cheating on his wife,  but was obviously curious to see if I would still let him inside the door of my house.
  I was, and I didn't scream at him.......    Americanised Men have been whipped into cowards.    I laughed at him right to his face, wearing only a bikini.
        He scampered off as the '20 something' sperm donor he is.........   
   His wife called wondering where he was at 22:38.   LOL    He only got to see me walk into the kitchen to get a plate, tonight.
  I got Pizza.   hahahahahaaaaaa     I wont even eat, now.
   His reason for such a 'late' night visit was good enough for me to feel very SEXY.
  He wanted to feed me.     Giggles.........  A true 'Cave-man' wishing to breed, till his wife began screaming at him with a cell phone.

21.09.2016 03:58:33
Image result for winter wonderland banner
Akra
Level 1
Sex Appeal: 243
Reasonopia
21.09.2016 21:42:25
Akra

I don't post much about my life anymore because I'm usually busy and don't log in often and my life can be a little depressing. I have four children and am single but I struggle with Lupus and it's active again. I have a lot on my mind, at all times.

21.09.2016 21:42:25
My mom is ALIVE? HOLY SHIT. I WISH WE KNEW THAT BEFORE WE BURIED HER!
HeavenLeighBimbo
Level 129
Freethinkerland
22.09.2016 02:53:37
HeavenLeighBimbo

I was thinking about Akra's post while writing about my Real life today.  Thank you, because I may not have even written this post without her comment being SAID.

Life may seem depressing but having children always give's me something to write about.
  I did absolutely nothing today for myself, or my happiness.
   I was just there for Jackie's children.
     I played with them,   OK  actually I did little more than watch TV with the older boy's, a silly Australian TV show called
" Little Lunch " A kids show set in a primary school, that had both Jackie and I, laughing our asses off.   Even the boy's found it funny despite the 'slang' language another nation uses, when speaking English.
 ( "Minks" was a swear word ; This American Whore found to be a Compliment, as odd as that was in a child's themed show.  I think the translation would have been, "Oh Fuck it", if translated into American curses.) 
  I totally recommend the show !!!!   For a source of HAPPY in childhood learning and parenting from a child's perspective.  I couldn't help but think it was like the "Seinfeld Show" written for Kid's.

Tianne, our baby is just beginning to walk independently.   She is such a joy in my life.   I chased her around on my hand's and knees with a silly plastic chicken.   [Not Joking]   Her laughter was priceless.   I wouldn't have had time to be depressed, being around the children like I was today.
    I would trade my whole life to make them smile,smart, and loved.   
   That is a real life, and one worthy of any mother.

Activity wise, I did nothing but crawl on my knees with a silly plastic Chicken chasing after a little girl who is 14 months old.  I was totally lazy to be honest, and refused to even return phone-calls today. Family time was so needed, because to be honest  I sort of was in an anti-social mood as far as with adult's....   OK, MEN in particular. I can only deal with them occasionally and only in small doses. I pay Men to deal with men, so they could give me a break to play with my lover's children for a whole day.

Exhausted, I will sleep with a smile, that I had a really good life today.  Mommy time X's 2, was just what made my real life, Perfect.

22.09.2016 02:53:37
HeavenLeighBimbo
Level 129
Freethinkerland
24.09.2016 11:04:56
HeavenLeighBimbo

I am so evil.....
 CJ, the Viking man got another dose of my pure nastiness.
   I just like dancing for him......    He actually got naked with me, and I wouldn't let him have sex with me......
    It's become a game for me......     He want's me to much, and because of that, I wont, NOW.   
 I refuse to be a sexual object, but I love dancing for him.     He called me a 'tease' tonight.   
   I took it as a compliment.    
    I really did a beautiful dance routine for him....  that I don't think he really appreciated the effort and skill that was involved.  He just wanted my body at that point, and did nothing romantic for me.   So I dressed in front of him while he 'begged for sex'.   Every sock, and my undergarments, slowly replaced on my body, and he was in tear's.    
    I had such a fun time performing for him tonight.   I REALLY did !!!!   
           My body is so totally sore, right now just because of the athletic effort it takes to dance as I do, but I've never allowed a man to watch me 're-dress' before, and I admit, I made it so fancy, he was quivering and begging to have sex with me as I did so.....
    NO.......       I just wanted to dance.....
        And I wanted a single person in the audience. 1......   No more.    He won the lottery, and still doesn't understand my peculiarities.
             I just wanted him to enjoy my routine and outfit in my studio.....    
     I even let him touch me.......
 but that was as far as I was willing to go.......
       I made a grown man Cry tonight........
  It made me laugh, but I sure felt SEXY doing it.........

Even I must admit,   I was gorgeous watching myself in the mirror's on the studio walls, and I think I may have been a little more nasty than usual in a dance routine because of it.    I was having fun, because this man had never seen a naughty-dancer before in real life.  I felt like a vampire, sucking the breath out of him with every gasp he took in AMAZEMENT.   When really it was nothing more than me in sexy lace, and moving to music.

I felt very good, emotionally,   but my body is now extremely sore, after that sort of exercise.
   CJ......  I think found it a bit to overwhelming.........   I saw disappointment on his face as I showed him to the door at 4:22 AM in the morning.
    I was exhausted, and needed to go to bed..... ALONE.
 Sex just was not an activity I could enjoy after that.   I have limit's.

24.09.2016 11:04:56
HeavenLeighBimbo
Level 129
Freethinkerland
26.09.2016 02:47:56
HeavenLeighBimbo

I wasn't even sure where to put today's story, into the forum. So I'm putting it into REAL LIFE.
    I solved a crime today.   I caught a criminal and the State Police were impressed with my detective skill's.

One of my trucks was crashed into, and destroyed by a drunk driver on my private land.
  He tried to 'Run' and I caught him and held him at gun-point.   It was literally like a spy novel.   
   Where does a drunk driver go ?   [after a crash]

The worse thing you can do as a criminal, is to mess around and destroy a police-woman's property on her land, I allow the general public to use.
         I hunted him DOWN !!!!
  I trapped him in a ditch, bleeding and next to death.
   He will survive, but the  $$$ he will owe me may be more than he can ever pay me back in 4 lifetime's of his worthless life.
    Drug user's !!!!!   What can I say about them ?     
  I would have been better off putting a bullet in his head and letting the wild animal's eat him.
    I saved his life instead.
         For some reason,  I feel sorry for doing it.
   Men disappoint me so badly !!!
   For the life of me, I cannot figure out why a man would drive on my property, and run off a maintained road, and crash into a parked SEMI-Truck parked in a parking lot.

Then he promised me to fix the damage as I'm stopping his bleeding wounds and calling for an ambulance.
         The funniest part is :
 I KNOW HIS MOTHER.
 I called her right after finding him..........
        She owes me, and in my area......    This is going to be a BIG DEAL !!!!! 
      Letting him 'live' was a kindness she will never be able to pay back........  

I will have my equipment replaced, but her shame is going to be difficult for her to experience.
                 I saved his life.
 And the police are now involved.....    This will not end well for her son.
       Drunk driving on private property in a stolen truck, and crashing into my parked truck is as stupid as possible !!!  He shouldn't have even been there at 02:00 AM with passenger's.   They could have left him to die, TOO !!!   
I was in bed and never even noticed the damage till 16 hour's after the accident.   People who were with him came to me in the morning to report the accident personally at my DOOR as they began to get worried, and I'm a bit more respected than the county sheriffs. I tracked his foot print's and blood drops.

He was bleeding out when I found him.
   He was truly lucky I found him when I did.
    God Helped me , to help him.....   is all I can say......   while being so angry right now.
   Mommy's tear's..............
       This was the first time I actually had to both be a rescue person[EMT] and police-woman on my own property.
    That is so fucked UP, I want to SCREAM.

America is so Fucked up,when a woman in a 'Ranger Uniform' is more trusted to save lives, even when the crime was committed against her.
   I had to solve a crime, to find a criminal, to save his LIFE.
          GOD is Great, in his mercy.    
    This event was 'Stunning' even for me to process.......
           I hate being covered in blood but a man with issues, needed saving.

Secondly :
   It was sort of Awesome dealing with the Sheriff.    They are aware of my skills, in a professional capacity.
  Never have I shown them it in an investigation, before.   It is not my job, normally to solve crime's.   People are normally my focus.
        I am a really skilled investigator of aircraft crashes.   Mountain rescue is my true skill and I am paid to do so by insurance company's.
So it was so easy for me to put my talent's to good use to track down a drunk man lost and scared.   This time I had a reason of 'pure self-interest'.

Automobile accident's normally are simple.    This crash into my trailer interested me, because somehow the truck that crashed into my trailer was flying off a corner of the road.   It was airborne when it crashed.......    Yummy, and I dare say, a bit exciting for me to actually do the investigative work.
   STUDY,   Oh it was brilliant.....  ' tire marks' to impact, and final resting place. Paint transfer and evidence.   Even tools, and item's left behind in the collision.      I must admit,   I had fun !!!!!!!!!   Even though it was nearly a deadly accident.
      Right now I'm looking at about $150,000 USD in damages to my parked semi-truck in my yard.   If you can't laugh at that,    Crying isn't worth it.
         Everyone survived this Mess of a 'stolen Truck'.

Haha, and I was just in Bed the whole time and didn't hear it.
  Priceless !!!!!!!!!!!
 [man]
   Mommy is not going to like this 'Bill' for her child's life and truck she taught him (allowed) to operate.
   A half a million dollar Boy/man.     Oh this was BAD, on so many levels of real LIFE.

A mother allowed her son to use her property to cause a wreak, where people could have been KILLED.    Lucky for her ; her own son didn't DIE and it was only some SERIOUS property damage.    I saved her son's life even though it was MY Property that was destroyed.
    GURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.    Oh this is BAD !.    very very bad.
           I am crying. too. but I follow the LAW, and human nature being a mother.    
[ my mother was killed in a road accident by a 16 year old boy.]   Ironic.....     Thus my tear's today, having to rescue a total idiot who was frightened by his own STUPIDITY, and lived to FACE ME !!!!!
     He saw his blood on my hand's. and will live to remember it. as his saviour
  I was the only one who cared enough about LIFE, to find him.

26.09.2016 02:47:56
BrunetteBimbo
Level 23
Sex Appeal: 9868
Freethinkerland
26.09.2016 14:24:45
BrunetteBimbo

Dear HLB, I understand your frustations and your sarcastic sense of humour. I only can say: america isn't fucked up, WHOLE world is fucked up. In Europe things are similar.

26.09.2016 14:24:45
Keep your enemies close....
kathiegym
Level 94
Sex Appeal: 646953
Agnostica
26.09.2016 16:11:19
kathiegym

Brunette is right, p.ex in spain the situation is horrible, absolutely nasty. Education, corruption, sanity, imprudences, traffic accidents... I think this one of the countries in the world with more temerary drivers

26.09.2016 16:11:19
LOVE YOURSELF
HeavenLeighBimbo
Level 129
Freethinkerland
26.09.2016 19:15:20
HeavenLeighBimbo

i totally appreciate 'Brunette's'  comment on so many level's. 

1) She saw my coping method.  When I'm angry I tend to try to find the humor in it.  Writing often makes it seem very sarcastic.  I was venting my feeling's with the fact's.
2) I was put in a very difficult situation that is evolving as we speak, all because a man who never matured committed a crime.   It is frustrating that I chose not to seek vengeance.  Now he is in a hospital,  and being charged with serious crime's. Felonies.  While offering to pay for the damage's.
    How can he do that, in prison?
3)  His mother is my friend.   I don't want to do that to her.  Sending her son to prison over some damaged property. However this is not the first time he destroyed property while drunk.  Currently his own wife has a 'no contact order, against him for physical abuse.  Jail and rehabilitation is really what he need's.   But I feel frustrated that he had to wreak my property, on my property, to get that help and cause me so much emotional trauma, and totally wasted my time. 
4) The whole world is indeed so selfish.   I also question, why people cannot just be nice and respect other people and what they posses.  Life liberty and justice, is totally forgotten when people get so drunk.  Drug's play the same role in this failure of human's.  Now religion's too, with terror and refugees fleeing persecution..

It is just disgusting to see how the world just does't respect another person's right's to live free, and be happy.   

26.09.2016 19:15:20
kathiegym
Level 94
Sex Appeal: 646953
Agnostica
26.09.2016 21:19:56
kathiegym

Hi, HLB, I have to say that I disagree with the point number 3.
i dont think that this kind of people can improve. There are mentally sick, very sick, and rehab doesnt work with them. Maybe in a future, when neurocience, medicine, psychology and psychiatry were more developated, a therapy will be able to cure a monster. But, nowadays, it is impossible. Do you know any case of somebody with these troubles who wasnt didnt commit reincidence?

Lots of kisses for you and for your children, one day I will open a post about my step son...... Because, it is not going an easy life. To be a step pm never is, I guess, but....... I have much frustration and anger collected inside

26.09.2016 21:19:56
LOVE YOURSELF

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...