Real Life

Created
MonsterGaGa
Level 41
Sex Appeal: 54996
Freethinkerland
31.10.2016 19:11:53
MonsterGaGa

U go HLB! Hope u don't mind the shorts heheh :) Sometimes it can be a bit gloomy, so fun when there's new stories to read or new games to play! It's about 9pm in South Africa and it is unbearable hot (heatwave), 37C/86F! Lately we are experiencing 'n drought and with the heat it's really difficult to keep cool! I'm literally half naked on the couch at the moment, barely have brain activity (zombie mode). I always wonder if it gets this hot anywhere else? I was watching this show "naked and afraid" the other night and I felt so sorry for these people as they were in the Cape somewhere - naked... That is crazy! I have no problem being naked but I would not like bugs bitting me everywhere! In the end it's overwhelming when the left survivors go home and the achievement is amazing. I will be the one that probably goes home first lol! Hungry bimbo = miserable Bimbo! Still taking on that challenge could be a good test for the soul I think;) Xoxo

31.10.2016 19:11:53
Mellame#
Mindy
Level 104
Sex Appeal: 880424
Agnostica
12.01.2017 02:50:49
Mindy

Mindy wrote:

Well, I have something I find a little exciting.  A bit back I decided I wanted a new hobby for evenings.  It is always a little difficult because I travel a lot.  The foundation of my business world was via some on-line content I created and sold.  I followed that up with software, on-line content and mobile apps,  It is something I have really moved away from on a personal basis, though I still have vested interest in it.  Anyways, I decided to do a ground up OS.  What I am doing differently with this is each core has independent kernels that still handshake.  What is cool about doing this is that my OS actually runs multiple OS platforms at the same time.  So I finally got things working fairly well and it starts with  basic C and Assembly.  

So yeah...really simple overview of what is going on with it, but what does it mean, or what is the end goal?  Well, there are 2.

1 - So each of those kernels on each of those cores have the same platform on each of them.  Why?  Because they all essentially have the same end goal and work independently but with constant communication.  it is processor evolution
so a very very basic look at processing...at one time there was 1 process in a computer...it was slow.  Then dual core came out and things became faster because it splits the work over the 2.  It does not make it twice as fast, but makes it a lot faster.  Then they moved to 4 core and so on.  Now at one point people started splitting tasks between them so you could do more things at once, but you can also set priorities for processor dedication important things.  what I will be doing is running the same platform multiple times, once per each kernel. Each kernel will essentially act as a dispatcher and be telling each cpu what it is doing...big thing here...there is ZERO memory transfer, only very small communications!  So now instead of taking a given function that has size to it and spreading it out, no kernel needs to deal with that transfer

I am still working on a lot of things with it, but it is pretty stable and extremely fast. To put it in perspective, something that might take 5 seconds to execute on my computer now takes well under 1 second.

I am still wrapping my head on how to integrate it more widespread, but thus far it is extremely promising.

2 – My end vision with this is multiple DIFFERENT platforms running together.  So what does this mean?  The functionality of say 4 OS on same machine at the exact same time in 1 interface...essentially make 1 OS out of 4 different ones.

For now I am have tried a couple open source platforms and 2 more very basic ones I have made myself.  So now I am working on improving how these cores and their kernels with different platforms communicate and job-share.  Each of these runs entirely independently, but empty cores can be drawn on for more resources.  Basically the only time that a kernel's load will be shared is basic functions like syscalls, dispatching etc. 

Now, I have not even really done much on this part other then some basic playing. If I get into it I think it will be something I need to bring others in on...it was melting my brain a bit, so I went back to point 1. It has massive market potential if it looks like it is even viable, but it would be too much for me to take on alone. If I can get it working I have some pretty cool ideas for it, but I will keep those to myself for now.

Mindy wrote:
................................................The unfortunate thing about Trump getting in is the international business community more so that the national one though...people do not want to deal with him because they can not tell when he is joking or serious and they simply don't trust him.  I own business and I work both on national and international levels....I felt a year ago that he was going to be the next president and I took steps to safeguard both myself and my business around that...which sucks because I have always striven to to keep as much home as I could.  I have diversified my real-estate by selling off some in the US and investing in more internationally...some of my offices have now moved outside of the US which sucks because it meant losing good people...I offered everyone the chance to move with those offices and shuffled as many people around as I could...unfortunately that does not cover everyone off.  We have a major project coming up and I felt it was in the best interest tho move it out of the US...and that really hurt me because if it takes off it is something that I really wanted the US name on...now it will not be.  It also means that I need to be away from home even more..which I am away lots already.  Here is the real kick...by moving this project it is going to save millions of dollars...I didn't care...I was willing to pay that to keep it in the US and the irony is that I flack a lot of businesses for going global to pad their pockets but here I am...moving a company that should be in the US to a different market...different reasons than most others with the bonus of pocketing more savings...but the very person that I think might help bring some of that work home and fix some of the immigration abuse is the very reason I have done this...that pains me

Great news....I have been doing a crapload of work on this and things have progressed....the bad news...it has indeed been progressing outside of the US.

Last week I got the last official regulatory approvals and permits to start phase one construction of a new research and development facility.  phase one will include 36000 square feet of space over levels with the ability to expand to just over 60000 and take about 20 months.  It includes 22000 feet of utility server space an 14000 feet for R and D. 

Further phases still in approval phases will include a separate facility of a few hundred thousand square feet of space (still in design for months yet) and will have 4 levels above grade and 4 levels below....I do not know what final capacity will be but I do know it will be in the top 25....which is both crazy exciting and causes gutwrenching anxiety pains lol 

already have tentative deals in place for a lot of phase one capacity in place...which is awesome...and I am already getting twitchy waiting for the R and D center to open!!!!!

12.01.2017 02:50:49
Make your parents proud, your enemies jealous, and yourself happy.  The only thing that can prevent you is you! 

Hugz to my BL: stalker...you know who you are.  Lil creepy, but thanks for the pedestal. 
MonsterGaGa
Level 41
Freethinkerland
12.01.2017 09:52:06
MonsterGaGa

Thursday morning in the sunny South Africa, thinking of the new year resolution I made days ago - and I have not kept to it (no surprise there).  So I looked back onto (or into) my life and realised 2016 has made me a very angry and frustrated person, I go from 0 to 100 in a flat second.  Apart from the fact that I do believe its hereditary (my father recons I am 100% his daughter no doubt), I do believe I react too big for some situations. I would love to keep calm and be the person people would rely on to handle situations best.

Instead I get angry and crap on the poor soul next to me... I have been told I am a bit strict... In some cases I can recognise this, I follow procedure to the core at work and I might have a little OCD issue going on lol! I suppose the best any person can do in my situation, would be to take every day one by one as they come? Breath? Count to 10?

Here's hoping this can be a working progress..

xoxo

12.01.2017 09:52:06
Mellame#
Mindy
Level 104
Agnostica
12.01.2017 23:19:36
Mindy

MonsterGaGa wrote:

Thursday morning in the sunny South Africa, thinking of the new year resolution I made days ago - and I have not kept to it (no surprise there).  So I looked back onto (or into) my life and realised 2016 has made me a very angry and frustrated person, I go from 0 to 100 in a flat second.  Apart from the fact that I do believe its hereditary (my father recons I am 100% his daughter no doubt), I do believe I react too big for some situations. I would love to keep calm and be the person people would rely on to handle situations best.

Instead I get angry and crap on the poor soul next to me... I have been told I am a bit strict... In some cases I can recognise this, I follow procedure to the core at work and I might have a little OCD issue going on lol! I suppose the best any person can do in my situation, would be to take every day one by one as they come? Breath? Count to 10?

Here's hoping this can be a working progress..

xoxo

I have always refused to do new years resolutions...what I do actually do is make my 3-3/7-7/11-11 list though

that is a list that I put in writing with goals, dates added to the list and target dates.  any time one gets checked off a new one gets added.  

the first 3 are basically immediate goals that have short windows and need fast action...
for instance, try as I might I still managed to put on a few pounds over the holidays...I even had a goal going into that and did fairly well on it but still missed.  so I ave a target to lose a certain amount of weight by the 17th.  every target I put up has at minimum 3 points under it that will help me achieve that goal....for this one it is extending my swim times, eliminating starches for a couple weeks, doing at least 30 minutes of extra exercise between supper and bed.

the next 4 have at least 4 points on them and are a bit of a longer challenge...
for instance....one of my targets is promoting my PA by March 31st.  I have points under that such as bringing TWO assistants in for her (one will stay with me after, one will be hers moving forward), tailoring office space to what I think she will like, setting out specific things she will oversee, reorganizing some org charts to make sure she is working with the right people in the transition and post transition...

the next 4 are longer term goals and have a minimum of 11 points as to how to get there...now I don't imagine everyone would need this level, or perhaps not 4 items....but with my work world it is pretty easy for me to add to this...it is actually the easiest one to add targets to for me and the hardest to keep at only 4 targets....I am actually considering expanding it as these are often targets a year plus down the road for completion.  For some people they might use this for saving for a house or retirement or something

by doing this I see a few things...
- reminder to focus on things that I value
- I don't focus on just the long or short term...which is far too easy to do
- it gives me clear targets that I have committed to
- it tells me how long I have been working on it.  I can then look at my target date and say...okay I am half way to the end date and I am done 10% of this...it needs way more focus...or I am half way there time wise but 85% done this...I need to step back from it for a bit and absorb it a bit and come back and look at it fresh in a couple weeks...give me time to focus on other things
- by adding steps to accomplish a target it is what really sets it out from average goals, especially new years ones.  It it not "I am going to do X by Y" it is "I am going to do X by Y and this is how I am going to get there."  that way when you falter...and everyone does so never feel bad about that...I can look and go "how am I deviating from my steps, because my end date is approaching and I don't feel my target is on path" or maybe you are not deviating but the path needs some modification or extra points.

12.01.2017 23:19:36
Make your parents proud, your enemies jealous, and yourself happy.  The only thing that can prevent you is you! 

Hugz to my BL: stalker...you know who you are.  Lil creepy, but thanks for the pedestal. 
HeavenLeighBimbo
Level 129
Sex Appeal: 1695448
Freethinkerland
13.01.2017 20:23:33
HeavenLeighBimbo

Mindy's post was fascinating. I read it several times to try to grasp the depth of her business world.

I did not have a very good day in the real world. Dealing with the public face to face when they are behaving at their worst really is disheartening.
    I was nearly in 3 traffic collision's today.   All while going under 10 MPH.
   I really don't understand the mentality of young driver's anymore.   Do they want to DIE?    Then While getting thier much deserved warning of ticket they blame other user's of the road.
   I thought to myself," is this guy being serious to me right now.   My car with flashing light's and directing over 100 ton's of cargo should yield to a man on a cell-phone and in a tiny car BREAKING the LAW and risking only HIS life, and well being.  ( and mine ).   If my car wasn't in his way  he would be dead right now.   Do you think he thanked me for saving his life?
    Hummmmmmm.      
   He nearly hit my car at full highway-speed while I was going 10 MPH with all of my police light's flashing and lane change warning's in effect.  I'm sorry but if you can't see police car's on the road in front of you,  you might not  able to drive.   The stupid part of this story is,  this driver was completely sober.   Just young and stupid and distracted by the technology in his car.   The combination has been killing generation's for year's.

As car's get safer,  the driver's get retarded.
   I totally want to rant about this little 'selfish Punk of a boy.'. Such total Arrogance out a teen?  unbelievable.....
   I was just hoping to find something on him, to give me licence to throw him into a snow bank and walk away.
   Someone else  would have been better suited and safer for him, to drive that Piece of Shit and waste of American resources to the jail.

This 'Kid' made me think of a Philosophical question while I was driving home today.
    Would the world be a better place if 'Hitler's' mother had access to Abortion?
  It is a theoretical question of course.  Yet obviously the Parent's of this young man abandoned him as he was supposed to be being taught good moral behavior and respect for valuable rules in life.  
  Crushing yourself into the back of a truck carrying 100 ton's is not the best 'life choice' to make when wanting to play with a cell phone and audio system in a car. Parent's should know, and teach just a little bit of common sense to children,  but sadly   they don't........    
Darwinism........      Nature's Abortionist.   The Kid will surely die very soon.   I just hope he doesn't kill anyone else in the process.
   I would never want to live, being the mother of a murder.

13.01.2017 20:23:33
Image result for winter wonderland banner
Mindy
Level 104
Agnostica
13.01.2017 20:50:44
Mindy

HeavenLeighBimbo wrote:
Mindy's post was fascinating. I read it several times to try to grasp the depth of her business world.

I did not have a very good day in the real world. Dealing with the public face to face when they are behaving at their worst really is disheartening.
    I was nearly in 3 traffic collision's today.   All while going under 10 MPH.
   I really don't understand the mentality of young driver's anymore.   Do they want to DIE?    Then While getting thier much deserved warning of ticket they blame other user's of the road.
   I thought to myself," is this guy being serious to me right now.   My car with flashing light's and directing over 100 ton's of cargo should yield to a man on a cell-phone and in a tiny car BREAKING the LAW and risking only HIS life, and well being.  ( and mine ).   If my car wasn't in his way  he would be dead right now.   Do you think he thanked me for saving his life?
    Hummmmmmm.      
   He nearly hit my car at full highway-speed while I was going 10 MPH with all of my police light's flashing and lane change warning's in effect.  I'm sorry but if you can't see police car's on the road in front of you,  you might not  able to drive.   The stupid part of this story is,  this driver was completely sober.   Just young and stupid and distracted by the technology in his car.   The combination has been killing generation's for year's.

As car's get safer,  the driver's get retarded.
   I totally want to rant about this little 'selfish Punk of a boy.'. Such total Arrogance out a teen?  unbelievable.....
   I was just hoping to find something on him, to give me licence to throw him into a snow bank and walk away.
   Someone else  would have been better suited and safer for him, to drive that Piece of Shit and waste of American resources to the jail.

people are idiotic drivers...i rarely drive because:
- i would rather have the option for stopping for a drink somewhere if I want 
- with non-stop meetings it is common to have a few drinks during the day with a client or business partner and you don't always know when that is going to happen
- i can get a lot done on a 30+ minute drive if I am not behind th wheel...my time is way way way more valuable doing that than actually driving

despite the fact that I can afford to buy any car I choose I don't actually own one and never have lol.  I bike or walk where I want to go, or have friends drive, or hire a driver service or just get Uber / taxi. I really don't need a car...the odd time I do I just rent one.  I have never gotten groceries in my life (other than stopping somewhere for like 3 or 4 things), everything I buy gets delivered or it does not get purchased...the only thing I would like a car for is the odd time I want to go to a particular beach or something...but I settle for my own.

and yes...my business life is pretty diverse and the new project is mammoth (well..."mega" technically).  It will be the first time I have required outside investment...so that is pretty scary for me.  Fortunately for me that investment came in one text followed by a phone call.  As nerve racking as bringing in outside finances is, the plus is that me and this other person have actually been looking for a reason to partner up on something for a while.

13.01.2017 20:50:44

HeavenLeighBimbo
Level 129
Freethinkerland
13.01.2017 21:16:42
HeavenLeighBimbo

I like Mindy's description of city life.
  Been there done that,  sort of........   I did a " When in Rome do as the Roman's do."  sort of thing in London.   
   Oh, it was so amusing !!!!!!!   Literally like a culture shock, to me even though I was in large cities for show's and such,  I was always escorted everywhere,  and really never needed to think for myself.
    In 2008,  I went to London, and with an agenda to be a local.  It was a Holiday of a lifetime.   I found two common English families to sponsor me in their home's. One in London and the other in Norwich.

No money even needed to be exchanged because when I advertised my intention's, these two families were more than eager to join the adventure for a few week's. Meet an insane American woman and let her live with you as a daughter.  I wanted to live in a REAL ENGLISH household as a family member,  and also did a bit of acting in the process for amusement.
  There was reason's why I chose to create such an unusual travel itinerary/social experiment.   I am fascinated by English history and wanted to actually step away from the idea of designed tour's and handler's and actually run around in a true environment, with people who knew the history of every grave-marker in the moss covered churchyard and stone in the street by personal experience.  This was like traveling to another planet for me.  I seriously walked down to the morning meal in just a sport's top and pantie's my first day in the home.   The teen-daughter was the first one to reply while properly dressed for school.  "   I like her daddy,   Can we keep her? ".

Wendy was so cute because it was the best possible joke,  she could have made to cover her father's shocked expression.  After that,  I was one of the family.  She covered for me on the first day,  and she became my contact into the silly world of boyfriend's.  Yes me and the daughter giggled late into the night talking as if were were at a slumber party.
    Once morning  'Jet lag' had worn off,  I would assist Mom with morning meal.  MOM was special. Her's is a very long story, because we bonded as mother-daughter a bit more than she and I expected.  She was crying like I died at the airport.  Every day I spent at least two hour's alone with each member of the family.  Evening's, Robert would want to show me off to his friend's and introduce me to EVERYONE.  Seriously into an evening gown because it is my duty to leave shock and awe in my wake;  he would take me 'pub-crawling'.   Even crusty of English Gentlemen love having a woman that did actually cause rowdy pub's to fall silent for a moment as everyone stood in amazement at someone they only see example's of on television.  The moment I spoke, the que's formed just to personally greet me.   I had the time of my life, making a total ass of myself with what my host's called my 'Innocence'.
  "Did daddy just call me a virgin?'
  Yes, that was a real conversation too during dinner.    To much Single malt.  hahahaaa

Seriously,   I don't know how to ride a bus.
  I got separated from  my host's and was lost in Norwich.  So what did I do?   I saw an office and asked the receptionist to call a cab for me before I realized I was in the taxi's dispatch office.  Laughter ensued, the second my very distinct western drawl accent became apparent I was certainly NOT a LOCAL, they all started laughing hysterically
   Some old 'geezer' come's from the back and ask's me in the cutest way, "So luv's wherin' be going today?"
  Guess what.....     I didn't even have an address.   Only a Name.    
    Even in a large city  I just happened to get a taxi driver who knew the man and wife,  and took me directly to the door,   and even gave me the service of a limo,   in one of their cute tiny 'black-cabs'.  He even walked me to the door.

So I have some quaint memories, but the last cab I saw at an American airport was disgusting.....
    No thank's,  it's what 'Long term parking' is for.

13.01.2017 21:16:42
Mindy
Level 104
Agnostica
13.01.2017 21:48:03
Mindy

HeavenLeighBimbo wrote:
I like Mindy's description of city life.
  Been there done that,  sort of........   I did a " When in Rome do as the Roman's do."  sort of thing in London.   
   Oh, it was so amusing !!!!!!!   Literally like a culture shock, to me even though I was in large cities for show's and such,  I was always escorted everywhere,  and really never needed to think for myself.
    In 2008,  I went to London, and with an agenda to be a local.  It was a Holiday of a lifetime.   I found two common English families to sponsor me in their home's. one in London and the other in Norwich.

No money even needed to be exchanged because when I advertised my intention's, these two families were more than eager to join the adventure for a few week's. Meet an insane American woman and let her live with you as a daughter.   There was reason's why I chose to create such an unusual travel itinerary/social experiment.   I am fascinated by English history and wanted to actually step away from the idea of designed tour's and handler's and actually run around in a true environment, with people who knew the history of every grave-marker in the moss covered churchyard and stone in the street by personal experience.  This was like traveling to another planet for me.  I seriously walked down to the morning meal in just a sport's top and pantie's my first day in the home.   The teen-daughter was the first one to reply while properly dressed for school.  "   I like her daddy,   Can we keep her? ".
  It was so cute because it was the best possible joke  she could have made to cover her father's shocked expression.  After that,  I was one of the family.

Seriously,   I don't know how to ride a bus.
  I got separated from  my host's and was lost in Norwich.  So what did I do?   I saw an office and asked the receptionist to call a cab for me before I realized I was in the taxi's dispatch office.  Laughter ensued, the second my very distinct western drawl accent became apparent I was certainly NOT a LOCAL, they all started laughing hysterically
   Some old 'geezer' come's from the back and ask's me in the cutest way, "So luv's wherin' be going today?"
  Guess what.....     I didn't even have an address.   Only a Name.    
    Even in a large city  I just happened to get a taxi driver who knew the man and wife,  and took me directly to the door,   and even gave me the service of a limo,   in one of their cute tiny 'black-cabs'.  He even walked me to the door.

So I have some quaint memories, but the last cab I saw at an American airport was disgusting.....
    No thank's,  it's what 'Long term parking' is for.

i don't live in the city.

13.01.2017 21:48:03

HeavenLeighBimbo
Level 129
Freethinkerland
16.01.2017 07:36:08
HeavenLeighBimbo

"I don't live in the city".  That was a serious reply ?   After talking excessively about being a 'city-tramp.'
   Gurrr..........   I hate 'fake' people.
   So your a  ???????????????   Can we trust anything you ever say?
   I thought I knew Mindy,  but I guess everything she say's is subject to her mood of the second.   
  She live's in an Airplane?    I guess that is possible?

Anyone really wonder what her personality is like?   
  I didn't think so.    She proves it by copy-n'pasta'  to make 'HUGE' meaningless post's.  Empty of any thought at all.   The perfect Bimbo, TOO.
  A three 'click' wonder ???????  I'm beginning to suspect !!!!!!!!

I could be so evil right now.....
  I will let her return from 'Jail' before I Mock her Properly.
  Face to face it is still like petting puppies and kittens..

Someone just earned a BITCH.......  No Badge for that SORRY.   I will still Spit on you if your on fire,  but save that,  I have no use for your sort of Americanized Attitude.  Liberalism is a mental disorder in America.   Be consistent if Lie's are your way of life [ just trying to help you ].

She declared a war against Bimbo's.   So  she discovered the simple truth of CAUSE and EFFECT.
  A simple lesson most girl's learn before the age of 6. EXCEPT in American collages.  It's not politically correct to be responsible for your own action's.
  Piff. Of Course all of Mindy's problem's are my Fault too.   It is her training, and my pure disinterest in being anyone's puppet.
    I was lucky to go to a religious school by my own 'Choice'. I paid for it all my self by being naked on a pole. No Student loan's and guess what,  My collage didn't refuse CASH, It taught me to be a woman with value's.   I didn't have that sort of education as a child and I had to pay for my tolerance of other human being's.  It wasn't a lesson that came naturally to me, as a 'whoreish teen.'   I couldn't even begin to put a number on the amount of people I had to smack, beat,  or allowed to be taken outside for more instructive lesson's, by men who love and protect me.

I Made the choice to become an Adult, when I was ready to become mature.

Yeah,  I don't live in a city ether......  FOR good reason's.       I despise people who can lie as a simple course of being alive in their environment.  I've seen it, personally, so don't bother defending what it take's to be a city dweller.    Even in the mountain's I lie to most people.  Nothing serious,   but off duty,
     I am ME. A stripper.....   and it is something that is so contradictory to anyone who see's my equipment in the garage.
  I admit I lead a double life,  sort of..........  The whole city know's me and my car,  so it isn't really a secret, among the 'law abiding people at truck-stop's and coffee shop's.  They know one side of me,  and other's know my 'dark-side'.
    I don't want money to dance Naked.     I do it for my own personal fitness, and the appreciation of the audience.  I feel no shame  sharing such a body with the 'ugly population'.  Sounded Rude didn't it?  
           Haha,  If you wore my shoe's........  I wonder what you would do with my body..........
     I am almost sure 98%,  I would not like what you did in my body.

Haha  Just teasing YOU BTW.   Who is comfortable in their own body?
    ME.  I could use about 10 more pound's,  but looking like a little girl has it's benefit's too in the Great American Perverse culture.
  For the past 15 year's I've only had sex with married men and women.  They are the most safest individuals to play with at this point in time of my life.

I personally 'pity' new virgin's.   Your gene pool is very shallow by no fault of your own. Pornography, alone would allow me too,,,,,  if given the opportunity,,,,,,, To rob anyone of a boyfriend.   I've played that game too with often regrettable consequences. 75% of the time.
       Your boyfriend's are ignorant trash,  and I mark them, ' Return to Fucker. '

In a way I think it is good for me to shame the men to go back to the 'dull women' they should be having sex with.
     I prefer to dance without any hand's touching me.

Just saying, because I had so much fun making my skirt 'whip' today,  and  I got 'rushed' on-stage.
  It was a Mexican Bar !!!!!!!!!   Yike's !!!!!!!!    I wasn't wearing Panties and my hips started up a disaster in a room filled with testosterone.

Bamm,  I was tackled by the security guards, rolled up into a ball, and carried off-stage when the fight started.
  I learned long ago, to just go limp when men have to protect you at-------- all cost's. 
   I still don't like being a 'Toy', but as a contradiction; I love dancing for Mexican Men.
                       They are often bold enough to join me at great risk to their own live's.
       Who would I be, to refuse a kiss to a man who put his life at risk for something as silly as a kiss.?
  I have exciting weekend show's.   Semi-retirement suit's my needs.  I'm learning to dance like a 'prancing pony.'  LOL
  so nasty; Bouncers have trouble compensating for my Bull=shit -too.  I caused the 'Riot' in a good way.
  Mexican Men see me as a goddess..  I'm not exaggerating, this POINT.   Both male and Female will bow to me in certain situation's.
   I am not even allowed to open a door for a female.  Farm worker, or other,    NO man passes me without an appreciative glance.
   In an Underground dance club this is a' Priceless' skill.    The 'tip's' get insane !!!!!!!!!!!
   Now just imagine being carried like a baby back on STAGE as an encore. 
   This particular 'owner' has requested me again after the show............
             I will accept,  but only on my term's.
  I will never be carried as a 'ball of fluff' by his employees !!!!
  I have legs after all and can walk very well all by myself.

16.01.2017 07:36:08
MonsterGaGa
Level 41
Freethinkerland
17.01.2017 08:48:59
MonsterGaGa

OMW I love the latest posts, I simply cannot get enough of it!!!

So on the driving topic, I found this quite interesting as driving in South Africa is (I would vote for the worst in the world) dangerous to say the least. Here public transport is almost non existent, so you simply have to have a vehicle. We have busses in some areas but they are mostly used by schools and then we have the horrible taxi's... Taxi's here are the most terrifying and hated thing in this country LOL! Taxi drivers are part of like a mafia and you simply do not get into any altercations with them.

Passing your licence here does not necessarily mean that you can drive, some people bribe officials and just make this so corrupt. I only passed my test after the 3rd time, struggled a bit with the parking section of it. Not sure how it works over seas but the main parkings you have to complete is the parallel and ally docking test.  I still suck so bad at these parkings I just park as far as I can from other people LOL!  I have a little bit of road rage, depending on the mood - morning traffic is the worst for me.  I love driving though, it's a sort of right of passage in my country - freedom! Also you have better work opportunities if you have your license and own vehicle. Our laws are not too bad, in town 60/80km's are acceptable and on highways 120km's are good. However over 150km's and you are in big trouble.

Here's some interesting facts I found about the driving laws in other countries:

1. Denmark

Checking under a car before you drive off is something that is normally only done by drivers who have reason to think a bomb might be there – police officers in 1970s Northern Ireland, for instance.  However, according to car rental firm Avis, all Danish drivers have to check under the car before they even start the car. This practice is apparently not to check for bombs, but to see if there’s a person “underneath”.

2. Spain

It always pays to know what day of the month it is in Spain. Some Spanish cities insist that cars must be parked on the side of the road where houses bear uneven numbers on uneven days of the month and on the side of even numbers on even days.

3. Switzerland

The Swiss like to do things differently to the rest of the world; a fact illustrated by their driving practices. Anyone cycling in Switzerland, whether a Swiss national or a tourist, needs to purchase a yearly cycle insurance sticker.

4. Belgium

While the Swiss take quite a hard-line approach to cyclists, Belgian traffic lawmakers have a more relaxed attitude. In certain one-way streets, cyclists are allowed to travel in either direction “if indicated by a traffic sign”.

5. Italy

The phrase “When in Rome…” acts as a useful reminder that foreign drivers need to change their mind-set when driving on Italian roads. If you are driving outside a built-up area in Italy during the day you must use dipped headlights and then there are the laws regarding pets in cars. The Italian traffic police are fine about you carrying one pet in your car but if you have any more then you must equip your car with cages or netting in the rear.  Oh, and one more thing: in Italian cities you must park in the direction of the traffic.

6. Cyprus

When driving in Cyprus for the first time it is a good idea to stick a piece of paper with the words ‘food, drink and car horns’ to your dashboard. This will serve as a reminder that eating or drinking anything while driving in Cyprus is illegal. You are also prohibited from using your car horn near hospitals. Unless there is an emergency, horns should not be used at any times in residential areas.  And don’t forget to pay attention to the position of the Cypriot sun – vehicle lights must be deployed between half an hour after sunset and half an hour before sunrise.

7. Greece

Greek police really do have a zero tolerance to illegally-parked vehicles; they have the power to confiscate the number plates of illegally-parked vehicles and apparently they’re not afraid to use it!

8. France

From 1st July 2012, anyone driving in France must be able to produce a valid breathalyser if challenged by a gendarme. And if a French driver flashes their lights at you, they’re not inviting you to ‘go first’ but reminding you that THEY have right of way.

9. Austria

If you drive into the centre of Vienna you might well see a road sign with a picture of a bugle with a red line across it. It means that you can’t use your car horn.

10. The United States

California certainly has a reputation for unusual driving laws. Women driving on Californian roads are prohibited from doing so while wearing a dressing gown. Which is stranger: the fact that anyone would want to / the thought that a law should exist banning it or the idea that the law only applies to women?

Just thought the facts would be a good read.

xoxo

17.01.2017 08:48:59
Mellame#

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...