Real Life

Created
kathiegym
Level 94
Sex Appeal: 646953
Agnostica
17.08.2016 01:53:49
kathiegym

I know that many people die because of their own fault,but, to be stupid dont make them to be not loved...
maybe my exemple hasnt anything yo do, but I will tell. My cousin die in a moto accident when he was only 19. He was going to be  20 only 12 days later. The accident was his fault, I know it. His mother knows it. but it is the worst thing which happened to her in her life. 10 years ago but she is still depressed, sad, and.... The normal things that a mother would feel. 
What can I say? Idiot people, you put yourselves on risk, so die and fuck youuuu!!!!!
no, I cant..... I think that nobody can

17.08.2016 01:53:49
LOVE YOURSELF
HeavenLeighBimbo
Level 129
Sex Appeal: 1695438
Freethinkerland
17.08.2016 06:20:25
HeavenLeighBimbo

Feeling sorry for the victim of death, is a natural reaction and understandable.  Parent's are especially vulnerable to this.
 They know that they may have contributed to the failure of the child who died by not teaching them something about safety and personal responsibility to the child who died.  This is a very mature topic that is not understood by many children themselves until they become a parent themselves..

America is full of parent's who actually are the first one's to introduce drug's to their children by using them around them.
  So when the child die's of a drug overdose, or in a gang fight, they seek to assign the blame to anyone but the child themselves who put the drug's into themselves,  or robbed a store and got shot by the police, or did a drug deal, and was murdered by the drug dealer.
  How about driving while 'high' be it drug or alcohol  and ran off the road and into rock's?
  Can the parent blame the Rock's?

Charles Darwin came up with a theory in 1858.  It said in part, that there is natural selection in all species.  The mentally unfit often don't survive childhood to reproduce.  So mother's cry, when they failed to teach a child to use good judgment, to live.

I've held men who were drunk as they bled to death in automobile accident's.   Of course I had to see the accident for what it was.   Stupid and preventable, but not once did I tell them to 'fuck off'.  In fact most dying people use their last breath to call out for the mother,
  and often confuse me for the mother as I hold them trying to stop the death process.  I'm not a God, and people die for fault's of their own making.

I just feel it is stupid that I must see it happen so often when it is so preventable, from birth.   Rule's of living is what I call them.
  Some religious people call it the Bible, or any holy scripture. Educators call it study in school's.  Take your pick, all work well to teach children to become responsible adult's who learn to survive childhood temptation's.

Those meaningless types of death's haunt me, as they do the actual families, forever.
  So I try to stop them with an education most American parent's never think to teach to the children when they should have.
 Men die most often here in America now because most don't have fathers to teach them as little boy's.  They never were taught to stay with the women who have children with them and run off with the next woman willing to have sex with them.  So there is a complete breakdown of the social structure of family.  Men in particular, use this as a reason to be daring and bold, putting themselves at great risk of death.  Ego, or I've also heard it called 'Machismo'.
  It can be a blessing or a curse, but often mature women just call it stupid when thing's get out of hand, and someone die's as a result.

I put myself often in very dangerous situations, but only if I knew how to survive with certain skills I was taught.
 Otherwise I walk away.
   My flaw, was the sex trade when I was a young adult/teen.  I would start fight's between men competing for me, and escape in the chaos that always would begin with jealousy. Simple 'flirting' with different 'drunks' would cause unpredictable result's when dancing naked in a public club.
  The most powerful man would win the fight, but I was long GONE and the prize was always protected by my bodyguards who were paid to protect my body at all cost's.  This is a very bad example, but it was totally true in it's effectiveness.  My husband loved me and protected me despite my love for dancing as a stripper.  It was very dangerous work, but I had a lot of educated men helping me make educated choice's.  A hobby is not worth dying for. However it increased my VALUE to an extreme level of wealth.   Smart?  
        (Don't try this lifestyle.  I had a support system in place that wasn't dependent on sexual activity. I just danced and went home with my husband at the end of the night. He cared enough to make sure I was safe, and did his part too in the face of danger.   He was a REAL MAN with honor and took pride in my talent's. Rare qualities in a man, and an easy one to LOVE.)

This is a very difficult thing for a man to do when trying to prove something dangerous to other male friend's at a party and more beer is needed.
 They die, and most die laughing and instantly.  Leaving a family in poverty and depression.  [very stupid]...........
Certainly a very educational topic and REAL LIFE, to be sure.

17.08.2016 06:20:25
Image result for winter wonderland banner
HeavenLeighBimbo
Level 129
Freethinkerland
19.08.2016 04:02:20
HeavenLeighBimbo

I did both the most evil thing, and Godly thing imaginable: today. 
 I saved a hoarder with 30 cat's, from dying.
     [ I'm not joking. ]  I saved the cat's too, just in case you were wondering........
     [ I'm not joking, ]   EVIL ?
          [Joking]
I now have to work on a goat farm for a day.
     [I'm not Joking, but it will be FUN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!  ]
 SERIOUSLY
    This is my LIFE................................
         A Movie !!!!!!!!!!!
[   I  Wouldn't pay a dollar for it.   ]
        Your getting it for free. 

[ I could have pulled 3 tractors on Semi's with trailers, from a ditch and made $38,674 USD , but that would have been dull. ]
 ___  still my crew++   I'm not that stupid.
   I missed a bigger payday .......   because I'm supposed to be on HOLIDAY,  but people keep calling me to work, and I just wanted to pet kitten's... 
{ I seriously DID ]

How was school today>?
I'm a Pro at goat farming.....    this is my home town.

19.08.2016 04:02:20
HeavenLeighBimbo
Level 129
Freethinkerland
21.08.2016 23:34:46
HeavenLeighBimbo

I did my day on the goat farm and it was completely ' unremarkable' .  Save for showing an elderly woman that I cared about her.

I had more fun with the 'hired help' however.  They struggled with my appearance on the farm.  Distracted would be more an accurate word, yet they marveled at how well I hopped over the shit in my way. [no quote's needed, it really was shit I danced around, this time.]  
  I love showing men, we women don't need to be so dainty and submissive to the smell of the real world.
    This was just one day of a very busy 3  for me.
 Shall I describe the respect I earned from men who work hard to feed families?
   Not a single wife would have done what I volunteered to do. (
They may have had to put down a cell phone.)
 A rich whore could work on a goat farm, because she made a promise to an old woman.
  I wanted to make it fun !!!!

Then I did it with style.    Who ever said a woman is weak when she has an oath to protect?
    I burned my outfit right in front of them before leaving the ranch-men , and went home barefoot with only my panties and bra for modesty.
  Can you even imagine the cheer, I gave to those working men upon witnessing such an act of insanity?
   Life can be so fun when you put aside the rule's that the world say's you must operate by. 

That was just One Day of real life for me......  More?     Last night was amusing too,  but I just did some family time with Jackie and her children.
    I had her in tear's watching her boy's Obey me as kitten's. (*)
 Ending in a request by a child, to make me his 'step-mother'. While her boyfriend ran off to find drug's just as I was finishing up a BBQ for the whole family to enjoy at my home.  Jackie's drug addicted boyfriend comes up with the most pathetic excuses to leave her and his children alone with me.   This time was:   He needed to go to a laundromat at 8 PM.   Ummm  he live's in a Manson with a washer and dryer...  Yes, I've seen the equipment.   He treat's women like fools, with his ease to lie for drugs.   
   I hate seeing Jackie put up with him, just because he is the father to her baby. He is very lucky he never insult's me, however he would never get near my naked body out of pure FEAR.  It seems to be the only thing he seems to still understand in his haze of neglect to the people who love him.

My independence is mine to OWN.
  That's REAL LIFE.

I hope someone else can be Real enough to enjoy every second of it, enough to write about the life they are making.
               It feels rather lonely being on stage all by myself.

(*)   I taught them rule's to be MEN.  It hurt's to be one of the last educator's left, that still retains the knowledge to do this for children.
   An education paid for on a stripper's pole, and worth every penny to, two Samoan boy's. 7 and 9 year's old.
  A white German woman who know's more about the culture than both a mother and a real father can teach them.  
     [Shameful, but it give's me JOY to teach those who are so eager to learn.  So I don't mind looking foolish and digging around in dirt with them.
   We cut down a tree together, and made the wood to cook a whole pig. We dug the cooking Pit together.  They helped me make the Dinner, the step-father couldn't even enjoy with the family.  Ouch !!!   Jermie hurt those boy's by not caring about what they did to earn my praise.]
   They go back to school tomorrow, and this was THEIR PARTY, Jackie's boyfriend couldn't support, in his quest for more drug's.
        Boy's need better example's in this world and it is so shameful to me, that a stripper is the last one left who is able to still teach the skills needed to make them into MEN.
  Pifff.

21.08.2016 23:34:46
anunitum
Level 1
Sex Appeal: 14821
Secville
22.08.2016 12:33:22
anunitum

Don't get lonely on stage HLB :)
Lately I`ve been working alone so since there`s not much interaction with people there`s not much to tell..Planning, searching for info, writing etc. is the ground work phase I`m doing, so it`s nothing glamorous at least for now.

Made me think about working with men after reading your farm story HLB. I mean, I`ve always liked them better co-workers than women. Guys are much more straight forward, fair, relaxed and still get to the point. Women: gossip, back stabbing, tears, sighs and taking everything personally. When I work I want to focus on what I`m doing and not what I`m feeling and what should I whine about. Sometimes I`m even too no-nonsense person what it comes to taking care of the job in hand and I`ve been said to be very realistic and patient worker (which I am not by my nature, but I CAN be, if I`m paid for it. Me in free time is another story, but as an employee I tend to roll up my sleeves and do what`s primary and essential. The little fairy blowing soap bubbles and hopping from rose to rose takes the stage AFTER I`ve closed the office door behind me.)

I`m not paid for listening my coworkers troubles about her sheets being wrong colour or something equally futile. It`s different with customers or people I co-operate with, then I will lend an ear, because it`s sort of expected behaviour to do in that context. Might sound a bit harsh and cold, but I do not want to take personal life to my work place. Sometimes I feel like working in a henhouse if there`s no guys at all. And as I`m not going to play chicken, these women give ME all the little errands and such that are considered more male-like chores. ( Yep, I don`t know about electrics anymore than you, but of course I can carry something heavy if the little lady is afraid of breaking her nails. No worries, just keep that chocolate cake recipe to yourself.) Actually it`s kind of hilarious, but someone has to take the man role and I don`t mind getting my hands dirty. I`d prefer that if the 2nd option was to listen to that cackle. 

Dunno, maybe that`s why most of my friends are male too. They do respect me as a woman, but they know I`m not so high maintenance sort of girl. They treat me equally, let me in their "gang" and see me as one of the guys. Little compliments from time to time is ok, but too much of it makes us all sort of uncomfortable. (Finnish guys are not very much into romantic or gallant gestures, they get utterly confused so no need to travel here for those girl looking for Prince Charming.) I switch into garage jumpsuit without any hesitation and give my input to any job I`m capable of and they appreciate me for that too. Still, they can open up their heart to me and ask woman's opinion which they do not have a slightest idea. Guys are not mind readers, they don't get discreet hints the girl is dropping for them, no no...

But this weekend was a bit different: I had a girls' night out for a very long time. I had not seen "Tina" for few months and "Abby" for over a year! Abby had this nice french girl with her and I sort of clicked with her immediately. None of us is a so called tomboy (maybe Abby, the prettiest of us), but not a drama queen either. So we got along extremely well and we had a very good time.

Esp. Tina is absolutely the coolest girl friend I have. Our paths do cross occasionally with her on the culture field, but we`ve never worked with the same project though. When Tina and I get together (on our free time), it`s always sort of a little adventure. Unfortunately she moved away from this town last year, so we do not get to see each other too often.

So we four went to this outdoor happening located near an old mansion that had just been renovated and opened to public. I did not know about it's existence before and I think the scenery was the most beautiful one I`ve seen this summer. This mansion was like a little castle or church surrounded by little cottages and vast green park with old oaks. It locates on this small cape, so the view over the lake is very aesthetic. I wish I would have had my camera with me..People were having picnics, yoga rehearsals etc., music was playing, organic food was sold and there was nice glass sculptures in the park. When it became dark, we could see some awesome light artworks which were magical! We just enjoyed the beautiful environment, danced, drank some beer and talked about art, travels and all sorts of funny mishaps. 

Now today, it`s back to ordinary life for anunitum. Not much to tell, I do not believe anyone here in Bimbolands is interested about the paper work and such I`m doing or my laundry or anything so trivial. My friend Sam asked if I`d join him and few other blokes to have a short day-trip to Helsinki on Wednesday, but I`m not so sure I want to go or do I have the time or the energy. 

Talking about energy, I finally got my blood tested today! Results (maybe) tomorrow. The nurse took two tubes of blood so guess who`s feeling a bit weak atm. And what else am I feeling? A bit baffled, since someone had this pervert idea to play gospel rap(!!!) in the waiting lounge. I`ve heard some gospel heavy rock, but this was something totally confusingly irritating, since I do not like rap or gospel lyrics. Maybe someone thought the "music" would distract fear or pain of the patients, I really do not know :/

22.08.2016 12:33:22
HeavenLeighBimbo
Level 129
Freethinkerland
28.08.2016 08:39:39
HeavenLeighBimbo

What happens to a BIMBO?
 WHEN SHE GET'S KIDNAPPED.........
willfully..............?
       I'm not even sure where to begin with my real life story of the last 3 day's.

Who love's Fire ?
     A professional relationship turned devastating.
 The back-drop on the stage was 3 very real mountains burning.   Entire tree's igniting as a candle on a birthday cake.
   3 day's playing with a man who requested me on a 'professional 'date' to examine a forest fire. VERY Up Close and PERSONAL.
   You may lust after the men you see in truck's blazing by your house on the way to an accident..........................

I had men, catering to me, from what you could call 25 different countries.
  Every State agency sent fire men and equipment to what was ,  Just my event to play with some boy's.
   The fire was natural, but what so many people don't understand is how mother nature must fight pure disaster's.

I wore only my required equipment.   A hard hat,   A lime green jacket. 
   Not Required : The Neon multi-spectral Bikini.    Yes, I went nearly naked to a fire department, request in my forest. I don't put much stock into being in uniform unless I'm Being Paid.   I went along to get WARM...   HAHAHAAAAAAAA   And break a few heart's and Jaw's......   and I only broke one man's leg, so far,   but I do have a cell phone if I wish to break more.

I knew it was going to happen, and a certain 'chief' tend's to call me away on REAL adventure's when MASSIVE amount's of land start BURNING.
  My 'outfit' [personal Gear] was requested, and that is a show stopper for the baby fire crews.

Helicopter's dropping water, would make low passes, just to see me tanning on the beach of the lake they were dipping into with massive canvas bucket's.   Fire department's from 1000 mile's away were lined up on the beach protecting me from........
    NOBODY..... We closed 600 square mile's to every civilian.     I was the only one on the sand, yet I had 30 fire-fighter's watching my every move as I studied the mountain from my beach towel.
                                   Alone and naked with a lot of overly dressed bodyguards in full fire suit's........   
  Government worker's have no leadership, so 'What-ever'   Watch the 'bitch on a beach do more',   I'm used to it.

I had to do nothing but be there, in all honesty.   Yet what I saw was MY SHOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  I wish I could describe to you what seeing 4 different mountain's all being on fire looks like. Day and Night !!!    It was spectacular !!!!!!
 [and an understatement in the true depth of the imminence destruction of this forest fire.]

Then having men catering to your every whim, because my equipment was being operated by my professional crew under my direction.     
    I relaxed on a beach with just a 2 way radio, and directed my crew's to let the fire burn..........
  4 day's worth........    Then I went home,  and said let the FIRE BURN.......  It was insane, but was my judgement upon the FOREST.

America is Massive !!!!!!!!    The snow will put it out with less danger to People in a month or so..............
   It still was cute to see how many small town fire department's wanted to come to the base-camp that was set up around my beach.
     I was a bit under-dressed,  but my required equipment was always held by a gentlemen paid by the government, for MY use at a moment's notice.
  I bent the rule's a little,  but None were complaining wasting government money watching me 'tan' in a G-string and topless.
   I did my Job.    They asked for my truck at a GPS Location.     I sent my crew into Hell protecting a road EVERYONE uses.

No cell phone coverage,  so guess what........    haha,   I was one of the few,  who could do it with old fashioned RADIO, on a beach. My Aviation experience was PRICELESS, in this area of fire suppression.   There is a reason, I'm called on for these sort of job's.  Skill and equipment, and the men who are trained by ME !!!!

Real life is as Good at it get's, and that was just my main duties......
  Moment by moment, would really be fun to describe.
        I punched a fire chief from a small town with 24 other firemen watching me, while topless.
     Yeah that might not be tame enough to share with women with no real life................
   The Government is going to HATE what I bill them for,  but........

Princesses   are not cheep.
     Think about that the next time a boy without a job tries to chat you UP.    HAHA  
   Bimbo's can earn respect if they actually try to be EXCELLENT at anything.

This post is Poor in my opinion.........    I could write a book about all the action's I had to take, minute by minute on the radio directing my Private crew's how to fight fire's, the government couldn't fight.
   Hand in hand......... ?     It wasn't even a fair fight..........   
        My 'billing'  will be in the 10's of million's USD for this JOB.
    Not to bad for laying on a beach with firemen serving me drink's in full gear.    LOL,   they were VERY HOT, and sent home miserable.

As if that wasn't enough,  what do you think happens when only the single woman [pornstar] in a camp of 30 firefighter's, is the only legally licensed offical to have a firearm.   
   I set up a shooting range,  and seriously played with the boy's !!!!!!!
         They loved watching me use my service weapon and dared to fire a few bullet's too, with my guidance and permission.

Guess who will always take care of the men who work for me?    
                 Nationwide, by name alone.  Those firefighter's will always remember the name painted on my 'truck's.   Honor, and I was forced to be on display in the best way I know I can excel.     Using science and my sexuality for the best effect..

Not even earned by me being naked, but with pure skill in dealing with MEN, in a man's world.
  Cave-men LOVE fire.    I mastered the art of using it as a BIMBO.
   Still just 1/24th of the whole STORY........    My Real Life is INTENSE at best.
            Dull,  when blessed. 
I never touched any water, yet  I changed swimsuit twice a day due to wetness, and sent them home on firetrucks to be laundered.
    It was the least I could do to the poor men who had to drive 2 hour's each way with my swimsuit's.......
    Returned like wife's laundered them properly, as I KNEW they would be.

Annie?  What would be the theme of this Episode of my crazy life?
        'Just a common summer adventure by a lake.'

Artistry come's in many form's.  Mother nature gave me the slightest of gift's.    I just had to practice my art, as every other 'Bimbo' should as well.
      Please try not to break men's leg's to do it,   but   I admit.......       I'm a bit extreme in my lessons.
                      Be glad I'm just a bimbo in a nation everyone doesn't seem to understand the point of playing.
 Annie has more courage, than every fireman I met over the last 4 day's.
    I would trade every one of them  for ..........    an artist.

28.08.2016 08:39:39
HeavenLeighBimbo
Level 129
Freethinkerland
31.08.2016 07:27:23
HeavenLeighBimbo

I wish you could understand what living in a rural area is like............
     Bob-cat's seem to love me.
     I had to "hiss" at them to keep them from following me however even that is not my 'Normal' Call's'   
  I learned the language.......    Because I actually love my local wildlife creatures.
      I had to " Hiss " at a wild animal today'"'  I even got mean and chased IT !!!!

It tried following me across a roadway in Yellowstone National Park.
    It wouldn't have survived if I didn't,' speak 'Feline language.......
    OMG
        God Blessed me at that moment.
   Can you even understand what it take's to talk to animals ?

Yet Human Girl's; I Fail to inspire.
      I can make wolves dance, and bobcats curl around my legs at tip tails around my leg's sniffing my vagina.

,   but a human woman is meek and silent...............
               I pity MY GENDER.          ;   Thus I cry........
       An Animal played with me more skillfully and graceful.
               OUCH !!!
   Humans are really that PRIMAL and nothing more than .........   MUTE'S ?    Lizards made 100 million year's ago........

I had more fun playing with Natural creatures today.  Bobcat's that normally would eat a tourist ' ALIVE '.
    Sniffed my ass and laid down, and let me play with it.
     They love living on my land and watch me be,   A HUMAN.
           I still had my service weapon,   but not needed,   when bobcats are circling your feet........
    That's how they say they love you.

TOURIST'S GET EATEN....... BECAUSE THEY SCREAM !!!!!!!!
 I can assure you,   YOU would not be able to do this............     
     You would die.

Why was I blessed with such a gift?
    A totally useless one, for Bimbolands.

HAHAHAHA....
        No Hero's in your real world......
   Dare to debate it?

I would be impressed if a single player could.
                      !!!!!!!!!
Tame a rabbit.

31.08.2016 07:27:23
Cadet
Level 1
Sex Appeal: 1641
Antitheocra
02.09.2016 00:07:26
Cadet

I can assure you Heavenleigh, I can do this. I grew up in rural America on a cattle ranch, high up on the mountain, in Timberon, New Mexico. A place where the wives don't use cell phones, there is no service. They are working alongside their husbands, fathers or brothers. I spent my childhood horseback and afoot in God's country. My teenage years at the West Point of the West, New Mexico Military Institute.  
I can ride, I can rope, I can navigate the land with or without a compass. I know how to live off the land. I lived off grid in Maine for years and I've been camping in -40F weather in Maine on the Sugarloaf Mountain. I can noodle a fish. I know how to be bigger than the bear. I've rolled my eyes at the bobcats with their cute little tufted ears. They don't cause any harm. They damned sure aren't going to eat a tourist alive unless they try to give one a hug. Their brothers and sisters, the mountain lions are more to contend with and you'd better watch your ass around them. I've hand fed Elk taller than my truck at the withers. I even know what a wither is. I've waved good morning to the mule deer who stop by to feed out of the pastures. I have a cottontail living underneath my porch. He likes sweet potatoes. My hero is one Gulf War Force Recon Marine. I don't pity my gender. Life is what we make of it. Not all are living in a bubble. 

02.09.2016 00:07:26
BrunetteBimbo
Level 23
Sex Appeal: 9868
Freethinkerland
09.09.2016 18:19:22
BrunetteBimbo

I am very different of you (the girls who posted here lastly).
I grew up in a rural area with my grandparents. And I hated! I had to take the bus every morning for going to school. I lost 4 hours every day, only on the bus. I hadnt friends close to my home. I used to play alone in my room with my dolls, or helping my grandma in her work. 
Today, I can't enjoy living in nature anymore, I am happier in my perfect polluted city

09.09.2016 18:19:22
Keep your enemies close....
slim
Level 20
Sex Appeal: 6427
Freethinkerland
11.09.2016 23:13:05
slim

Was at the salon today,got my hair done and im loving it

11.09.2016 23:13:05
Let’s dress up and have fun

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...