Created
HeavenLeighBimbo
Level 129
Sex Appeal: 1695423
Freethinkerland
06.08.2016 07:35:11
HeavenLeighBimbo

[ continued from page 1 ] 

I appreciate people with computer skill's.   I could never do it !
  I have a pure 'HATE" relationship with my several computer's and ask my adult son's to maintain them for me.
   I wouldn't trust myself to even open the case.
       Everyone has skills, till the power is gone and everyone is sitting in candle-light with dead cell phone's.
  Then who are you ?
  My son's can over-clock a CPU, and fix any motor you place before them.

Mother's can have more than just breast's. Computer's they learned all by themselves.    That was impressive to even me, and I use their talent's to the MAX.  FREE.  LOL

06.08.2016 07:35:11
Image result for winter wonderland banner
kathiegym
Level 94
Sex Appeal: 646953
Agnostica
06.08.2016 12:12:18
kathiegym

HLB, I only have read properly the 2 first post, so I cannot comment about the complete story.
in other thread, you told you were unemployed Because of a couple of ass idiots, so.... Why not trying this new opportunity?? Do you have anything to lose? You know it! You are mature, sexy and charming, and you know it. You show you are confident. So I dont understand why you laugh only thinking of the idea.
ahmmmm the translation into spanish in the first post.... I kill you hahahahahaha pleaseee let me correct it, and edit it later!

PD. I write about my real life very often!! And I shared the most important and at the same time, the worst experience I had tis year, and nobody commented a word. Nobody. . So I think that nobody is interested in that.

06.08.2016 12:12:18
LOVE YOURSELF
kathiegym
Level 94
Sex Appeal: 646953
Agnostica
06.08.2016 17:05:33
kathiegym

HeavenLeighBimbo wrote:
[ continued from page 1 ] 

I appreciate people with computer skill's.   I could never do it !
  I have a pure 'HATE" relationship with my several computer's and ask my adult son's to maintain them for me.
   I wouldn't trust myself to even open the case.
       Everyone has skills, till the power is gone and everyone is sitting in candle-light with dead cell phone's.
  Then who are you ?
  My son's can over-clock a CPU, and fix any motor you place before them.

Mother's can have more than just breast's. Computer's they learned all by themselves.    That was impressive to even me, and I use their talent's to the MAX.  FREE.  LOL

The same for me in computers subject, althoug I dont have children, only a step-son who is 6 years old so, logically, isnt able to help me. You are so lucky!!

06.08.2016 17:05:33
LOVE YOURSELF
anunitum
Level 1
Sex Appeal: 14821
Secville
06.08.2016 20:25:58
anunitum

My real life has not been that exciting this weekend but actually I`ve been pretty content about my "hermit days": I`ve just been hovering around in my home wearing only bathrobe and wool socks all day and done nothing useful :D

It`s just that this is my 1st weekend in this whole summer that I`m enjoying my own company and as I`m an introvert I really need to recharge myself with alone-time or else....At the moment I can hear distant music from two different festivals when I go to my balcony and I know lots of my ppl are participating and having fun there but I just didn`t feel like meeting anyone. For introverts it can be really draining (mentally and maybe even physically) to spend too much time even with close friends, so it`s essential to have some distance from all the drama and such for a while.

And I`m not feeling guilty about this lazy break: I haven`t been feeling well for weeks and now I also have had a nasty flu for over a week. Yet I managed to have a very successful meeting yesterday about a certain intl. art project, so I guess I`ve earned some rest before I really seize the challenge and start to organize this very interesting event. 

06.08.2016 20:25:58
HeavenLeighBimbo
Level 129
Freethinkerland
06.08.2016 21:48:27
HeavenLeighBimbo

Everyone needs a break sometime's.  We call it winter-time in the mountain's. I generally stay in a robe and slipper's too.  I go crazy in the summer.  This year has been a lot more exciting than most year's.  Really because of Jackie's family. Then I've also been having many friend's whom I haven't seen in year's are showing up at my door.  Everyone seems to change phones so much and lose my number then they show up unexpectedly. Then i feel like I need to entertain them.  Then all hell breaks loose.

I loved the mental image Anunitum gave to me of her message.  Hearing the street festivals from her balcony.  I would enjoy that sort of atmosphere too even if I was alone, and just hearing the laughter from down below.  A stress free party is always nice especially with music being the only sound you can really hear..

06.08.2016 21:48:27
anunitum
Level 1
Secville
07.08.2016 15:23:23
anunitum

Yes well, now my little brother has returned home so no more hermit life for Anunitum. He, (let`s say in english his name would be Andy) has been living with me for few years when he started his vocational school in this city and he had to move away from our parents who live so far that his way to school would have been over 500 kilometers. Even Andy has turned 18 now he is still a teenager with his teenager tantrums and such. So we argue about domestic works and such like a married couple or mother and son. Also I have been running his errands when he was minor and Andy still tries to make me do all his formal paper works. But he has finally started to look for a place to live by himself, though it will take time since all the new students of autumn term make a long line for applying the student apartments in this city..I`m so waiting the day he will be living on his own! 

Oh and today I`ve started some networking concerning the art project still wearing nothing but robe and wool socks :D

07.08.2016 15:23:23
Starlove3679850
Level 6
Sex Appeal: 199
Agnostica
07.08.2016 15:26:21
Starlove3679850

Cool

07.08.2016 15:26:21
HeavenLeighBimbo
Level 129
Freethinkerland
08.08.2016 01:29:16
HeavenLeighBimbo

I was having a very uneventful day.  Nothing to write about actually, till I went to fill up my service car with fuel.

A Mexican migrant driver was intoxicated and at the pump across from me with his door wide open and an open can of beer sitting in the center console.  I didn't see it at first, and the man first met me inside the store while I was paying for my fuel.

He just politely acknowledged me. (In the way, I've noticed is their custom to the police.  Normally they do not acknowledge 'white' women at all, but I was driving my offical car and that changes all the rule's for men from Mexico.)
 [ I know the culture intimately as I generally find them such hard worker's and have been known to 'seriously play' with exceptional examples of men, who can excite me.]
 I was not wearing my uniform, and actually was bra-less in a tank-top and 'painted on' shorty-short's.
 'Lust maybe', but acknowledgment of POWER,
 NEVER !!!
                  Especially towards women.  They treat wives, as baby making slave's.  [ Not Joking ]
  I have something special they respect. A weapon, I proudly carry and will USE with the authority that I earned all by myself.

He left the drivers side door open when he went into the store,  I could clearly see he was drinking, and his wife sitting in the passenger seat. noticed me 'spot' the open container of alcohol, and quickly tried to hide it !!!
 OK,  I had to let out a 'giggle' when she did.
   I can't even begin to count how many time's I've seen that !!!   Even done that for friend's when I was a teen, dating loser's.
  I was not on patrol, and maybe I should have called it in, but the man didn't seem drunk, and it was actually a good thing he stood behind me in line at the cashier.  He was polite and in control when faced with a very 'scary woman' in a situation when he knew I had total power over his future.
 I deemed him in control just because he showed no fear !!!  There is so little traffic on Sunday's, and being so rural,  I knew they would get home safely.   
   I respected that,  and let him go.  I only wish I could have heard what his wife said to him as I smiled at her with a 'knowing smile' and non-verbal communication between women.  I could tell she was going to punish him enough for the small, but potentially very expensive infraction of the law.

She was the one who made me giggle !!!      and I let her husband go.  She got lucky. Had anyone else seen what she did, and she would have been charged too, for obstructing justice. Her children would have been taken from her and placed in foster-home's.  I try to avoid that at all cost's, if possible.

The drunk played his part very well.  Haha !  It was worth my amusement and risk.  He actually smelled nice to me, and that was just because they seemed to be returning from church.  What man wouldn't need a single drink after so much kneeling and chanting?
      He said his 'Hail Mary's' for the day.  [And] it worked !!!!

Real life is sort of fun, to write about.
   I DARE YOU TO LIVE, and share it without hesitation.
' Annie', does and I love her for it. [ translation ]
anunitum
anunitum
  'Annie and Andy' has a nice 'ring' to LIFE....   :)
 [[[[[  For whom the Bell toll's. ]]]]]
   Bong !!!!  BASS.........   Brother's, need a serious kick to the balls by age 18 to make them 'drop'.
Kick him in the short's, to do his own 'works'.
 Or send him back to Momma'   
   You have your own life to make.  
  Don't take on a privileged class of gender and coddle him as family.   He will never learn to be a man if women protect him from 'Real LIFE' as an adult MAN of 18.  He should be independent of your breast's by now too.....   Just sayin'
  He will never leave your 'space' if you make it convenient for him to be a baby. 
  I went to school as a woman 500 KM from my family with NO MONEY, so guess what I would say to a brother?
MAN UP !!!!!
  Watch what happen's........   LOL  He will start to party, and it is all over for 'good intentions.'
   Men require a swift kick in the ASS and a bit of hunger to even become 1% of who they can be once they are adult's.
       Most Men never attain adulthood when women treat them as something 'special' past the age of 18. Has he been Weened from Breast's YET?
                Your not doing him any favors.   Just sayin'. His life from that point on, is on your soul.
  If you can accept that , 'Your a better woman than me.'
 Drum Solo, to make a point.

08.08.2016 01:29:16
anunitum
Level 1
Secville
08.08.2016 09:39:31
anunitum

Yes, We`ve had those conversations and he is looking for his own place. But in bigger cities there`s housing shortage esp. with smaller apartments so even he has applied one-room flats, it`ll take time to have one. Some new students live in so called "emergency-lodgings" when they arrive here and in worst cases, are not getting a place to live before November! So he is fortunate to have a roof with me. (And we have a contract with our folks that this would be the settlement until he is 18.)

Also we have a rather high rate of youth employment and getting a job as a minor is almost impossible. He`s done lots of internships through his school, but those are not paid occupations, so he has very small income to start with. (And Andy has put all his savings to a driving school he`s going atm. In Finland you can`t have a license until 18 and driving schools are very very expensive). So him living with me is just rational and economic solution for now.

Andy is actually a very sweet and smart guy, does not hang around loitering in the streets or get in trouble with the law (with you?). He is sort of an evening star* for our parents and only son, so he has gotten used to pampering and smothering by them. So it`s my job to toughen him up. 

* I don´t know if the phrase is used in english, but evening star means the lastborn who`s parents are much older than average when they have "the evening star child"

08.08.2016 09:39:31
HeavenLeighBimbo
Level 129
Freethinkerland
08.08.2016 10:02:02
HeavenLeighBimbo

OK,  I understand Now....    Every culture is different.
   I have heard of the term 'Evening  Star'    I can't say I approve, because I personally see you as a 'Star ' Too. Venus?
     I hate gender values, but it happen's.  I still wonder what a boy like that would do, if he was tossed into the wilderness.  Naked and with only a knife.
   Finland is actually worse than my local wilderness.    I totally appreciate your opinion.
   Call it an education, with communication.

I admit I'm really harsh, because of my training in both being a stripper,  and men buried in snow bank's and bloody with injuries who  see me first after MAJOR trucking accident's.     It tend's to make a woman very cold to men who can't control themselves.  Some would call it post-traumatic stress,  I don't because If I don't do the job, there is nobody else to do it.    Wilderness is not just a descriptive word for 'city folk'.   You have to experience IT.
               Things get desperate !

Honestly, I just really hate men.   It is a major flaw of mine.   God only blessed me with two son's to fix that.   So I'm not as bad as I was before raising them to be successful.   It was a long journey for US.  The hell, I put my babies through toughened them up, due to my own exposure.  I can't realistically expect anyone to also do that, as a mothering skill.

I apologize, to you.     Your being a good sister, and it was wrong of me to assume anything else.

I am sorry for being such a bitch !!!!!
                    More Real Life !!!!!!!!
   I'm Flawed !!!!!!!!
    I can admit my weakness. [even in an open Forum]

08.08.2016 10:02:02

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...