Real Life

Created
anunitum
Level 1
Sex Appeal: 14821
Secville
08.08.2016 10:07:58
anunitum

^ Yes, I hate gender values too! Scandinavia in general has a very equal culture, but this is just "the real life situation with certain circumstances" that will change when he can move away. And my folks are not only old, but very old fashioned. Actually I think the older they get, the more conservative they have become. Luckily they have a rebel daughter :D

Anyways, now is one of my pay check days, so I`m off to to do something with the money. (Pay bills Anunitum, don`t go shopping!)

08.08.2016 10:07:58
HeavenLeighBimbo
Level 129
Sex Appeal: 1695423
Freethinkerland
08.08.2016 10:57:08
HeavenLeighBimbo

Oh, do you realize how sexy your ^ post sounded to ME> ?
     Yeah ......   That was beautiful !!!
    Stunned     ....   I'm going to have to think NOW.

08.08.2016 10:57:08
Image result for winter wonderland banner
kathiegym
Level 94
Sex Appeal: 646933
Agnostica
09.08.2016 01:54:49
kathiegym

HLB, you know that you have much more than online support here.

09.08.2016 01:54:49
LOVE YOURSELF
HeavenLeighBimbo
Level 129
Freethinkerland
09.08.2016 04:10:16
HeavenLeighBimbo

Just going to a grocery store today was so funny.
  I just like short skirt's and look really fine in them.  Yet to the people in my city, it is shocking !!!
  Girls and women just don't wear outfit's like this and I don't understand why they are so shy about showing a little bit of leg.
   Even teen girls seem to want to wear boy's clothes and to be honest they look like 'slob's when they do that.

The cashier paid me such a wonderful compliment !!!  She Though I was in my 20's when I'm really 46 with 5 children. 
   What does that say about the fitness of common wealthy American women?
   They have let themselves become so obese that when a woman who is very 'Fit' has become something of an ATTRACTION. A rarity !
 A man about 20 year's old even went to far as to come up to me twice seeing if he could 'chat me up'. Ending with a comment about my very unique style.   OK, a man complimenting the style of an old woman?   WOW !!!

I must be doing something right, that teen's are not doing anymore.  I was just wearing clothe's that I was working in.   It's bizarre.
    I feel like I live on another planet, because I never got this sort of attention when I was in my 20's.
         It's sort of to bad I'm with Jackie, and she has a boyfriend, because she would have so much fun going to a club with me.
   I dare not ask her, out of fear she will see this un-natural attention too.  I think it would hurt her feeling's to go 'clubbing' with me.
    She is so self conscious about her 'post' baby birth body.  I really don't know how to reassure her that I think she is beautiful, when such praise is heaped upon me, and I'm 16 year's older than her. 
   It just feels so un-fair to me.   I think she is the most beautiful woman I know and I'm afraid to go out in public with her for fear her feelings would be hurt by the men. 
  Weird !!!!!!  It's so confusing to me.

Secondary story:
        Jerimie was acting so odd around me today.  He told me the story of how he got 'beat-up'.   Indeed he admitted to me he was abusing opiate's.  He was in sever withdrawal when I saw him, and he actually passed out right in front of me.
   He know's I'm trained to deal with such problem's, but having someone do that on your property is a bit frightening all the same. He came to my home for HELP and didn't even make it half way to my pool area from his property.  He was lucky I saw him cross the fence-line. Addiction is not just found in Ghetto's.   This man is more wealthy than me, yet he act's like he has nothing to live for, in my opinion. It makes no sense to me.

It has been a good thing Jackie is with her Aunt, right now.   I can't believe I'm going to have to keep this event secret from her.   She doesn't want to know.....  of that I'm sure.
       I hate being in the center of a bad relationship between a man and woman.   Being good friend's with 'Both'.
  Saying 'Nothing' seems to be the best way to avoid looking like I want to keep Jackie all to myself.   Even if it would be the best thing for her and her children.  The situation is breaking my heart. Then I know it is just best to go with the flow 'of the river of life', at this moment and see where it goes.
  I hate uncertainty !!!

09.08.2016 04:10:16
HeavenLeighBimbo
Level 129
Freethinkerland
10.08.2016 05:44:59
HeavenLeighBimbo

No details with this story, but I had to pull a 'weapon' on a man today.

He backed down, and was taken into custody.
   I really wish people understood just how frightening this sort of Bull Shit is.
 Drug addict's have no sense of reality.   I would have been well within the law, shooting him dead.

But I managed to talk him down onto the ground.   It isn't always necessary to shoot first and ask question's later.
   Male officer's wouldn't have been so wise.
     They grew up. playing first person shooter video game's.  For them LIFE is a game when the blood start's pumping, and adrenaline flows unrestricted.

I pity the generation's of the future resident's of the Police State and world.  You created it with a dependence on all thing's fake. Robbery has become a way of life, and almost socially acceptable to everyone but the victim.
           ( I could prove my opinion in any debate )

My bullet's are very REAL !!!   I didn't wish to shed blood, just because I was in the right place at the right time to stop a disaster.

I had a good cry once I got back into my car.  That's what I needed.  I'm not even to ashamed to say, I'm still shaking and very scared at this moment, even in my home.   My weapon is still in arms reach.    I like to see it after a day like this.

Of course what does it matter.... Bimbo's cant even seem to be real on a forum.   No life anyhow, worth speaking about.
 (Some have, BTW and it is appreciated because It is always good to have a reminder that there is women who are still proud of who they are.)

I could really use a story about a woman I can be proud of right now....... Like YOU !
   A woman with a voice, she isn't to timid to USE

10.08.2016 05:44:59
anunitum
Level 1
Secville
10.08.2016 09:11:05
anunitum

Oh I can`t even imagine the situation and the tension you were put through. Also I do not have the education or experience of what to do if something like that happens, but I believe you coped it very well just by talking and calming him down. Though it must have been very stressful, junkies are so unpredictable. (I must have missed something but what is your line of work, are you a police officer, ranger or something else?)

It`s just like another planet, the situation with police shootings in US than here in Finland. I just read an article saying while there were appr. 5600 deaths by police in US during 2000-2015, in Finland there was only five. (We should have had 96 to make the same rate statistically). I am no expert, so difficult to say why it seems like US Police is so trigger happy. I mean, if your car has broken back light and you are pulled off the side of the road, why does the police take out a gun if the driver yaps his/her mouth a bit? My friend spent a year in LA and was rather surprised by that officious behaviour. (and I knowledge there are other states than US that also have problems with police violence.)

Also the crime culture is different, usually the violence crime in Finland is caused by (whaddayaknow) alcohol thus by impulse, not so much because of robbery or gang fights. And ppl do not get to buy guns that easily, though we have rather loose gun laws too. You can carry it in it's holster unloaded in public places if you have firearm+mace license. (License is given to person over 18, with no record of criminal past or drug abuse. Also the (mental) health and the behaviour must be sort of valid. Of course there are some unregistered or stolen guns out there, but the law itself is pretty clear)  Tools and knives are forbidden in public places if you do not have a clear reason to carry them such as repairing something..But really, the situation between US and Finland is so uncomparable and I`m not to start an argument, just wondering and hoping you are feeling better now HLB. 

On another note, I haven`t got much to report about my real life: Still sneezing  my nose off, so I`m happy I can do network from my home. I`m getting really pissed off by this flu, fatigue and dizziness. I have a referral for blood tests, but my doc phoned me yesterday and said I can`t have them before my flu is over. I just hope I recover enough for Friday, because I should go and check the venue where the main event of the art project will take place. There will be a concert that night, partly outdoors, so I hope I`m not feverish and stuff on Friday. Also I should meet my friend there, maybe have a sleep over afterwards but I`m not feeling very social or sexy with this damn mucus invasion :/

10.08.2016 09:11:05
HeavenLeighBimbo
Level 129
Freethinkerland
10.08.2016 10:10:25
HeavenLeighBimbo

I'm not sure if I feel better because the situation has become so dire.
  Idaho/ USA is sort of it's own country in size.  Very comparable to Finland in the mountainous area's.  I guess you could say I am a 'ranger', yet that is not the full extent of my duties.  Being so rural in nature a 'safety officer' wears many hat's.  I patrol public campground's and highway's for the most part.  With police power's, but not police as they are tasked with city duties.  It's complicated to explain.   Who would you call for a mountain rescue? Or on a frozen lake.  That would be me in Idaho.   We are insulated from the real violence of the rest of America due to the lack of anything that really draws a criminal element here.  It is to dangerous for the common criminal to even step foot in.  We do have a drug and alcohol problem that follows the tourist's wherever they go.   City people think they can set up 'drug lab's' here because they don't think they will be noticed using a campground in the middle of nowhere.  When caught, they use 'Big city gun's' they bring with them into my state.  They don't buy them here.

Law and order means so many different thing's when you are talking about a nation are large as America.  Every single State has it's own rule's for weapon's.   We actually allow anyone to openly carry a weapon.  However criminals are not allowed to.  
 However how can you tell who is a criminal with a police record, and who is lawful to wear a weapon?

That is what put's people like me on edge.  At a meth lab,  I'm quite sure I'm pointing my weapon at the right person.
    We actually have a very low crime rate in Idaho.   It has been at least 2 year's since the last murder, and that was a bar fight.  No weapons involved, and it was so sad, because it was a single punch and the man who died hit his head on the curb of the street.   Nobody is screaming for all road's to be banned because of it.   Children are now fatherless, and a 22 year old man now sit's for the next 20 year's in jail for drinking to many beer's.
      The problem is not with weapon's but people's lack of control.

I have a very unique perspective because of 'Where I live'.  I must carry a weapon because at any moment I could also be attacked by a grizzly bear or a wolf-pack.   A man I could put down with a single bullet to the leg.   A Grizzly, would take 10 bullet's to the head, and it still might get me.
  I think it is funny to listen to the American press coming out of cities. Anti Police 100%.    As if they believe anarchy will solve the problems of gun violence.

It would make a great debate thread.  If only there was more people with the courage to speak out, to what they see in their own communities.
  I can rescue a person from a glacier, yet I wouldn't dare walk down a single street in New York or Los Angeles past 10 PM.
  They have laws preventing me from being armed,  but allowed to be raped and killed carrying a fancy purse.   The media will post a story of my death and all will be forgotten, because a knife was used to threaten and intimidate into submission.    Ban Spoon's,  it will do as much good.
      Evil will find a way to hurt the innocent, no matter where you live.  

A spoon is both a life saving device to feed,  or I could also kill someone with it.  It all depend's on who is holding it and what they are doing with the tool.
    Heroin user's are very resourceful with a spoon, baking soda and water. It can kill someone Blissfully once injected !!!.  Is the solution to ban spoon's or only allow adult's to buy them, use them, posses them. 

Meth?  I  had to put one down today without a single shot being fired,  and the world really wouldn't have missed them at all if I had.
           If fact it would have been more cost effective for everyone if I could have lived with myself, spending a bullet to take care of a social problem the rest of America has forced upon the population I chose to protect.

I wish America could be REAL about what is really going on right now.  Importing the problem's from the inner cities, does not make the 'real problem' go away once it crosses a boarder. 
   Ask France how gun control is working out for them? 
   Ban all Trucks while being 'Nice'?  
   That's right,  the driver also had a military grade assault rifle but had no training how to use it.   The world is at war, and nobody want's to face the fact's of life.   Weapon's don't kill people.   People do, using any weapon an evil person can fashion to cause misery.

For information only :   There has been NO fatal shooting's by police officer's in my state since 2000.   ZERO, and it is as big as Finland.  Beware of averages and statistic's.   They do Lie, depending on who is using them.   Look up the statistics in the home town of the President of the USA. Chicago Illinois.  Crime capital of the USA !!!  Corruption at it's finest from the TOP of the food chain and down to the lowest of homeless pickpocket.
 Check it By YEAR, for a really amusing dance with statistic's, what an American President has done for his home town. Lawlessness is an understatement.

The rest of America is not so lucky and they have the most strict law's punishing only the people who obey the law's to buy firearm's to protect themselves from criminals who can buy a weapon from any illegal immigrant for 200 USD.
  America is a lost cause, and that is why I'm so sad right now.   It really hurt's to live in a nation ruled by criminal's. The whole world should be worried because this world war has just begun, and there is no leadership anywhere that even care's enough to stop it with common sense. Mark my word's and remember them,
             Your lucky Annie !!!!   You live in Finland and are insulated by geography and a sense of national pride.
   God Bless.    [and]   Thank you for being so special and lovely.   You represent your Nation very well.  That should give you comfort,  and
                  You should feel better being of a very hardy and generous people.  I admire you !!!

10.08.2016 10:10:25
anunitum
Level 1
Secville
10.08.2016 12:22:28
anunitum

I do agree, weapons (be it a truck, spoon or a fire arm) do not kill, but the person holding the weapon. What motivates to use it, is of course another story.

US is such a vast and versatile nation that I do not have any change to understand it fully from the perspective of a person living in a small country of a relatively homogenous culture.

I dunno, if I ever were to travel there and would have been given a chance to visit only one place, It would be hard to choose where to go. Definitely I`d choose countryside or wilderness, but there are so many options of different terrains that are equally fascinating. National Parks such as Yellowstone or Yosemite or prairies or Mississippi delta or or...? Maybe something exotic to me, since I`m more or less familiar with this harsh northern zone of Finland.
I grew up in a rural area, very close to Russian border. There are still wolf and bear sightings, so that rangers and other officials announce and warn people to keep their cattle and dogs inside. And kids get taxi transportation to get to school etc..

Now, it seems the Friday scheme is a changing, since my friend just phoned (under the blanket) and told he also has a bad flu. Maybe I should have not kissed with him last time we met :/
Also I have to be careful not to pass this illness to my brother, since his school will start next Monday.

10.08.2016 12:22:28
HeavenLeighBimbo
Level 129
Freethinkerland
10.08.2016 13:03:07
HeavenLeighBimbo

Yellowstone is my patrol area, if that is any clue where it is most safe.
   Just stay on the marked trails. Please......
  People do tend to get boiled to death.  In fact we lost one just 45 day's ago.
     His body couldn't even be recovered.   
 Tourist's with cell phone's really don't understand how dangerous it can be here.
   Beautiful to those who understand what rule's are meant for.
      'Stew' for those who don't respect the environment.
  Let's just say, 'Chicken lover's' living in a city who have never been outside of an office printing flyer's screaming about environmentalism,
            tend not to live very long in a natural environment with a cell phone camera.   They think they know better.
                   Mother nature tend's to cook them without a second thought.   Volcano's are not very forgiving.   Yet, totally beautiful to watch with rule's.
    Life is not just a you tube video.   I wish people would realize that when visiting.
     The girlfriend screaming still haunt's me,  but she did as I directed, instantly.   She was the smarter of the two.   
It may look like solid ground, but it is more fragile than glass in certain area's.  The water is also so acidic it will eat leather boot's in minutes.
       Not a water park, to say the least, yet people actually come here thinking it is because of picture's they see on the internet.
             This is how stupid people have become. I've rescued children from the Mud Pot's and the foot print's are still there.    Just 10 year's ago there was no foot print's at all.    The whole park is now littered with the foot print's of people/children who have been VERY lucky to not be boiled alive.
     That is just the water/land danger......   Oh my God....   I love living here !!!!!  It's every emotion you could ever imagine all rolled into one.
   Real life has it's charms.

Iceland would be nearly the same actually. but without so much darkness or cold.
  I think I could fit right in living in Finland or any or the Nordic nation's.

Pure blond with very green eye's......  'Viking' like in stature too.  I'm much more tall than most women.  It is what gives me a very commanding presence here.   One look and shout, and I can stop most people in their track's.   No Joke !!!  It is a necessary skill.

10.08.2016 13:03:07
anunitum
Level 1
Secville
10.08.2016 15:49:37
anunitum

That is very odd, but somehow I`ve learned not to overestimate the intelligence of a crowd. (You handle with tourists, I with audiences and event goers) I mean, where ever there is a gathering, there`s always some knucklehead making the day. Always. No matter the rules and simplest of the simplest info given, someone is always failing. OK, you may expect that someone is not cautious near the volcanos, but how on earth an event organizer can predict that these two hopes of the future had a barbecue INSIDE the tent on the camping area? Should they really have had a warning sign about that? This happened few years ago in one of the biggest rock festivals in western Finland and after that grills were prohibited in camping areas in every festival. OK, these two did not boil, but suffocated to death. Surprise surprise :/ 

Actually, HLB, you would stand out with your height here in Finland :) Scandinavia includes Denmark, Sweden, Norway and Iceland but not us. That`s why Northern Europe is Nordic Countries, so we would fit in at least somewhere. (And nope, were are not Russians either) There`s not 100% certainty where the heck we are from (I like to think Finns just popped up from the ground like mushrooms) though gene researchers claim we have immigrated from Hungary, Siberia or somewhere even further east. Nowadays you may not see the difference so clearly, since we have viking descendants and swedish speaking minority mixed with the majority goblins quite properly. 

Vikings actually raided us good back in the days. So do not think of Finns as noble-looking elves of Scandinavia, but short, yet blue-eyed hobbits of some forgotten periferia...Though you can find (at least I have found) a bit peculiar versions of Viggo Mortensen, Nikolaj Coster-Waldau and Alexander Skarsgård from our woods and villages..
And natural beauties like her (Kiira Korpi, figure skater) 1.jpg

10.08.2016 15:49:37

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...