Phuckinbimbo
HeavenLeighBimbo
Level 129
Sex Appeal: 1695448
Freethinkerland
23.04.2016 22:01:09
HeavenLeighBimbo

Trina Jameson Wrote: 
A lot of people I see around are jealous of famous people and think that to be a successful actor, musician, model you don't need to do a thing.

Heavenly Writes:
  While I believe your exactly correct, I can say I was one of those famous people, and fame is more complicated than those same jealous people could ever handle themselves.  I had more notoriety than fame, being a dancer and child model while in my youth. Just a means to an end for me and I avoided the dark side of the industry and retired to be a good mom and wife.

(20 years later) I didn't do anything but be discovered one day in public, by a rap band artist/producer. Pure looks I imagine, but he didn't say so.  He just hit on me in a normal fashion. What he got was much much more. He met a former actress and dancer and natural flirt, who was getting coffee.

It isn't even as nasty as it sounds. Meeting him was actually a blessing I don't regret. He paid me to be his on-call 'date' to public functions after a few polite No's.  He wanted my look, attitude and style and was willing to pay for it.  I saw fame with him.  We became great friend's, and not lovers.  He would escape from the other women in his life, to my home or with me decorating his arm.  He would watch me practice, and never dared touch me.  Live music he would make for me to dance to, he made me feel very special the moment he would walk into a room with me.  This is how a Famous Man would deal with his fame.  Even he had to get away from everyone, and just be with someone who was very calming and non confrontational. He liked my bisexuality very much too. He talked of his problems with other woman all the time with me, seeking advice he couldn't get anywhere else.  Often bringing a dance partner for me to take care of, if he/she/both was to drunk to go home. He is a complete male slut, and why I will not get sexually involved with him, but teasing him has caused me to orgasm while in mid-routine and air. That's special !!!

I already was established in life when he met me. I was the first white woman he ever allowed to write songs with him. Oddly it took me two year's of learning Ebonics and his southern accent to even understand him when drunk. I edited him mostly, with new words, or rhymes. Yes, I laugh when I hear the songs written together still.  We were just getting drunk and improvising and our chemistry sounded perfect the next morning. He used it. Oh God, I have the most complete set of master recording's, and original acoustic versions  done solely by his hand. Every detail of his life and crimes of fame.
   I didn't want to be part of that life though.  I preferred just being his mystery lady.  Hiding behind big body guards and tinted windows and all.  You need to understand I'm a recluse and have been one since my husband died.  I generally don't like crowds, especially screaming one's. We had almost nothing in common, except the word games we would play with each other and dancing. Creatively speaking I get under his skin, his muse, debate partner and becomes a human Barbie doll when the right buttons are pushed by him.  I love playing with him because he can really be a smooth talker to the ladies. I'm always wet after silly conversations and mind games begin... 

My reality that could be a Movie plot line:  Yes, I was a widowed princess and he was a talented young 20 something gorgeous black man who grew up in a ghetto and made something with a talent he had inside of him.  He sang like an angel even without music. Church choir to thug life to Rapping to recording to concert promotion.  He is uncommonly smart and thoughtful thanks to great parent's who I met often.  I fell in love with him, but  I am the princess who lives in the very glass mansion on the hill.
    He never felt worthy to really try reaching me when he had the chance. I intimidated him that much with my charms and style the longer we knew each other and worked together (actively being sensual, not sexual).  He never saw that before in a woman purposely being a paid actress just for him. He felt privileged when I would dance for him in my studio.  I was 15 years older than he was too. He never guessed till years later When my son's found him on Facebook did my secret get out.  I couldn't believe he friend'ed my son's and they started talking. Famous people have common lives, that are just a little more extreme sounding due to possibilities and luck and desire.  A second chance at a childhood dating the most popular man in the room, was mine.  He was mine, everywhere he would take me. Off limit's VIP only. No strings attached. This never happens to a 35-41 year old widow, retired exotic dancer, with a common day job. but it did for me like a dream come true...

His moniker for me was 'I-candy.'  Really introduced by that name no less when he asked me to do a concert for him as a back up dancer.  I only did a few shows for him when the songs we wrote together came out, but most were private clubs and by special request after that. My original stage name was Heavenly, but that wasn't ghetto enough at parties.  
He knew it annoyed me, but that was my only cost for a second type of fame I never earned or even wanted with him.  I would have dated him for free because I was just being myself 90% of the time with him,  but his money went to good causes as I used it to pay his child support once I found out about the kids.

I happily traded my Fame in for Friendship.
  My DJ escaped his fame with my friendship at my home.
  We both got what we were willing to have. He wanted my mind and body but couldn't touch me with Fame.
  He discovered that I was Priceless, and even his fame had limit's with me in public.
 and I still didn't 'mind' going out with him IF he was famous.
That's when he traded his fame in, for my respect and continued friendship.  
  He really calmed down after that, and it was a nice change to see in a friend.  A more gentlemanly attitude towards women emerged from him. He handled his fame even a little better towards everyone else too.

. " Behind every good man stands a woman."
    If she is smart, the other foot is kicking him in the right direction too.

23.04.2016 22:01:09
Image result for winter wonderland banner
Phuckinbimbo
Level 1
Sex Appeal: 1731
Freethinkerland
24.04.2016 02:24:50
Phuckinbimbo

^
" Behind every good man stands a woman."

Funny you posted that. I was going to put that in the last message I sent you.

24.04.2016 02:24:50
One can not feel when they have no soul.

mrsaxobeat
Level 4
Sex Appeal: 23
Agnostica
24.04.2016 16:11:01
mrsaxobeat

Perhaps stupidity isn't necessarily rising, just that we are now able to see more stupid people (bc of internet etc.), and also, there are more stupid people compared to "smart" people (because lower educated people tend to have more children (lower educated does not necessarily mean stupid)) etc. I don't really care to elaborate more.. :p

24.04.2016 16:11:01
Betty Byler
Level 79
Sex Appeal: 385591
Freethinkerland
24.04.2016 16:39:18
Betty Byler

As a brainless bimbo fucktoy, all I can say is that people don't use their turn signals anymore. Apparently.

24.04.2016 16:39:18
XXXX Luv, Betty Byler XXXX

Phuckinbimbo
Level 1
Freethinkerland
24.04.2016 18:50:32
Phuckinbimbo

Turn signals are optional. 

24.04.2016 18:50:32

maniatica
Level 22
Sex Appeal: 7996
Atheista
25.04.2016 08:49:37
maniatica

mrsaxobeat wrote:
Perhaps stupidity isn't necessarily rising, just that we are now able to see more stupid people (bc of internet etc.)[...]
i Think that might be it. these days people are able to let other watch the stupid things they are doing... and many of them are using this option. sometimes it looks like the most stupid people are followed around with cameras

25.04.2016 08:49:37

Betty Byler
Level 79
Sex Appeal: 385591
Freethinkerland
25.04.2016 19:53:41
Betty Byler

I feel stupid when I post a comment and it's full of typos and I can't go back and fix it.

25.04.2016 19:53:41
XXXX Luv, Betty Byler XXXX

Trina Jameson
Level 21
Sex Appeal: 7658
Secville
25.04.2016 21:43:11
Trina Jameson

mrsaxobeat wrote:
Perhaps stupidity isn't necessarily rising, just that we are now able to see more stupid people (bc of internet etc.), and also, there are more stupid people compared to "smart" people (because lower educated people tend to have more children (lower educated does not necessarily mean stupid)) etc. I don't really care to elaborate more.. :p
Agree and not only that. Internet helps stupidity to spread among stupid people. Like: one says one things and they are all "wow" and start saying the same thing as well. 

25.04.2016 21:43:11
"Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same." - Emily Brontë

Phuckinbimbo
Level 1
Freethinkerland
26.04.2016 05:43:26
Phuckinbimbo

I disagree with that concept of the internet makes people stupid or just exposes it more. While some things that are done might seem stupid to some, that's kind of subjective when it comes to the content and at least they are smart enough to use technology.  I've been seeing a far deeper level of stupidity. Like with the pedestrian laws. It started as you must stop for people in crosswalks. In general that would be common scene. The stupidity here is that pedestrians, usually children, have no idea what the stopping distance is for a vehicle. They can't even fathom that a truck or larger vehicle needs more distance. It used to be that we would teach our children to look before they cross and make sure it was safe to do so. But now children are taught to just walk out there without looking and expect and demand instantaneous stopping. They walk looking at the phone and texting. They race out into the crosswalk, in front of you, and its equal to "were in the crosswalk". I was entering an intersection a week ago. A mother walked out of a store door, looked up and saw me. She grabbed her child's hand, who couldn't have been more than a year or two old, and ran right in front of me dragging this baby while looking at me yelling WHOA! Great job mom. I had the peddle to the floor, brakes squealing, laying a skid mark on the asphalt and face planted in the windshield. I hate these laws. I always did. More laws were written like they must cross in crosswalks and can't cross against red lights etc. but its too late. You already taught them to do this. The other night there was a story on the news. A kid was killed doing the exact same thing while crossing a six lane, high speed, divided highway in the dark to go to a carnival. On the news they showed the spot and got into detail about the bright orange fence that was constructed just for the carnival to prevent this from happening. The fence, one of those flimsy plastic ones, solely design to be used around construction sites meant to cut down on debris blowing off the site. Easily bendable to step over and only 3 feet high. The pedestrian laws are stupid. They know this yet don't repeal the stupid law. Then use a stupid piece of plastic believing children and teenagers won't just walk over it or cut it to get through.

The Pew Charitable Trusts and all of their studies are so stupid and flawed. Often they are filled with simple math mistakes. One recently came out saying a household works twice as hard as thirty years ago. The bases, people are working twice as many hours today. FAIL! They forgot that women are now forced to work too. Both parents working twice as many hours to pay what one parent used to in half the hours. To me that says a household is actually working four times as much to equal what was done thirty years ago.

The rule of single strand research in cytogenetics seems exceptionally stupid to me because human beings aren't limited to just one disease. Often people have MS and sojourn disease, cancer and asthma or whatever. They will never figure out what is really going on if they refuse to look at the entire picture.      

26.04.2016 05:43:26

Trina Jameson
Level 21
Sex Appeal: 7658
Secville
26.04.2016 10:44:24
Trina Jameson

^I agree with you when it comes to pedestrians- being myself one. People should respect each other on both sides, but it usually never happens. In my hometown the cars decide everything. When I was in NY, in some areas the people decided everything not allowing cars to drive even when it was red for us,
A lot of people are completely obnoxious and not aware of the stuff going around them. Cellphones make it even worse. Most people I see get lost on it and have no fucking clue what they are doing. I'm one of the people who always carries their cellphone ad when I'm on the street I'm watching videos. However if I know I'm getting close to a crosswalk or any place with more cars I stop and if I can walk, I'll walk. The same way as I'm always aware of the people close to me because I don't wanna bump them- which is super rude- If I hate when people bump on me why would I do the same? Also, because I lived in a not so good area in the Bronx I also had to be careful and aware otherwise I might get assaulted- It almost happened a lot of times but because I knew what was going on I was able to get out of those situations. On other hand I had a cousin that was robbed thanks to that when he was living in Sao Paulo. It's not that I don't feel sorry for him but he allowed himself to be in that situation- ok, when people assault us is not our fault but sometimes we make it too easy for them.And that was the case.

26.04.2016 10:44:24
"Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same." - Emily Brontë

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...