Author
Phuckinbimbo
Trina Jameson
Level 21
Sex Appeal: 7658
Secville
04.04.2016 09:38:33
Trina Jameson

You get to really see what life is in those hoods. For some reason there were never police around...wonder why. 
I was so so naive and innocent before moving there, it actually amazes me when I realized the things I used to defend some people just because they were black.
African countries cultures are very different from the black culture in USA. My grandma lived in a few countries in Africa for years and years. It was awful. I also doubt some of the so called thugs would survive 1day there. 
But the most stupid thing about calling them African-American, besides them being american, is calling that to people from Jamaica and other South American countries. Lol Not all black people descend from Africa that's just a ignorant statement. 

04.04.2016 09:38:33
"Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same." - Emily Brontë

Trina Jameson
Level 21
Secville
04.04.2016 09:44:04
Trina Jameson

And let's not forget how in some African countries some people are killing each other over racial issues. In western World we think they are all "black" but in those countries they don't see it that way. I met a girl once that left her country because of racial crimes. They distinguish themselves by tone color, physical characteristics etc-different old tribes- and are racist towards each other. 

04.04.2016 09:44:04

maniatica
Level 22
Sex Appeal: 7986
Atheista
04.04.2016 10:03:05
maniatica

What do you want to say with this statement?

Trina Jameson wrote:
And let's not forget how in some African countries some people are killing each other over racial issues. In western World we think they are all "black" but in those countries they don't see it that way. I met a girl once that left her country because of racial crimes. They distinguish themselves by tone color, physical characteristics etc-different old tribes- and are racist towards each other.

i have to ad:

and lets not forget that in some western world countries some people are killing each other over racial issues. people think they are all "white" but they think differently and see differences... in the skin tone, in the religion, in the language, in the behaviour -and are racist to each other...

04.04.2016 10:03:05

Trina Jameson
Level 21
Secville
04.04.2016 19:43:07
Trina Jameson

maniatica wrote:
What do you want to say with this statement?

i have to ad:

and lets not forget that in some western world countries some people are killing each other over racial issues. people think they are all "white" but they think differently and see differences... in the skin tone, in the religion, in the language, in the behaviour -and are racist to each other...
No. Western people don't think they are all "white" otherwise there wouldn't be racism.
I meant exactly what I said. In western there is a big problem with racism. Most of these is towards black people and committed by white people. We see black people as a whole, as a "race".
In some African countries they don't see each other as a whole- I'm not talking about white African people, I'm talking about black ones. For us, they are all black but in those countries they distinguish themselves by skin tones, physical characteristic- that we in western world don't see. They classify themselves in different "races". Exactly, the same way we do with white, black, etc.
This would be the same thing as if in a country some people looked like white Germans and others like white British. They are all white but have some differences. Now  imagine these in the same country. I don't know how else to explain....like racism between white people from Carolina North and South. I know that it sounds like it doesn't make sense.

04.04.2016 19:43:07

Crussie
Level 6
Sex Appeal: 180
Secville
04.04.2016 19:56:52
Crussie

Racism is simply a vicious circle, where one "race" hates the other for the bad things it has done or thinks it was guilty of, that caused an amount of damage to the history of the members of their race. And so, they keep renewing the bad deeds that makes both races guilty of doing the other harm, and so, each has their reason to hate the other. 
In this case, shouldn't people start breaking the circle by learning, from early stages of their lives, to turn the other cheek? To be humble when they are discriminated against and, ideally, to have both parts do so? Ahh, peace is so easy in theory, isn't it. 
Unfortunately, human kind is far from letting go of its primitive and lowly nature. The thirst for blood still keeps their close minded brains grounded.

04.04.2016 19:56:52
HeavenLeighBimbo
Level 129
Sex Appeal: 1695423
Freethinkerland
11.04.2016 01:54:36
HeavenLeighBimbo

Conversations about race relations, shouldn't be a thread kill.  Stupidity is such a rich area to explore. 

Right now. I'm late for a meeting.
  My reason:
My nails are wet, and I don't want to drive quite yet.
  OK that was a stupid reason to post, but it was stupid of me to start something I knew I wouldn't be able to finish.
  Sort of like this post.

11.04.2016 01:54:36
Image result for winter wonderland banner
Trina Jameson
Level 21
Secville
11.04.2016 22:24:52
Trina Jameson

Hmmmm...stupidity on the rise
What about social media kind of love?
And by that I meant that kind of couple who doesn't have a personal online life, but everything they post needs to be with their "beloved". They post photos all the time and when they go on dates. Instead of enjoying the date, they are online commenting the post they made about being on a  date on a  certain restaurant?
Like...wtf???

11.04.2016 22:24:52

HeavenLeighBimbo
Level 129
Sex Appeal: 1695423
Freethinkerland
11.04.2016 23:12:21
HeavenLeighBimbo

I have also been thinking about social media and relationships as promoting stupidity. Today's rant may not even be stupid to do but for reasons Trina also pointed out, people no longer seem to focus on what they are doing in real life, in preference to posting the event like a reporter participant.

Party photo's are totally stupid to post of  one's self or let be taken to be posted by someone else.
Do people really realizes just how foolish and stupid they look being excited to share photo's of them acting stupid?
When I see photo's like that, I wonder what they will think of those photo's 20 year's later.  Now imagine a party person who takes 30 photo's every time they get wasted. What kind of photo album would that be to the owner later in life?
  I believe it would be one of a life of regret, and the photo's lost in meaningless and lost moment's.

Photo's once were expensive to take.  Love was put into the art of capturing a moment in time. Photo Albums were put together with care and by hand.  Scrap books made with friends, froze peoples personalities together in those moment's of photo's and sharing time making those scrap book's.
 All lost social skills, in the stupid people with millions of photo's they will never look at again after the next party night.
 This is a stupidity that doesn't really matter though.  People adapting to a new technology are bound to make stupid mistakes, and in this case they can even look back on every moment of their life as a slide show and see where they went wrong and how they ended up where they did once older and hopefully matured.
  Would you let just anyone free access to your photo's on your phone?  Why would that be? 
Haha, People keep the stupidest moment's on phones for all to maybe see.

11.04.2016 23:12:21
Image result for winter wonderland banner
Phuckinbimbo
Level 1
Sex Appeal: 1731
Freethinkerland
12.04.2016 01:18:55
Phuckinbimbo

^ Ya, need to keep the hottest, sexiest photos so if they do leak out you aren't embarrassed. Leave 'em all stunned with that deer in the headlights look.  

12.04.2016 01:18:55
One can not feel when they have no soul.

maniatica
Level 22
Sex Appeal: 7986
Atheista
12.04.2016 08:41:05
maniatica

i often feel annoyed by people who are focused on their online-life...
for example an ex-boyfriend who had to check his facebook every few minutes, who was watching his phone all day and felt like something of him is missing when he left it home... when we were on a date i often had to ask him to focus on me please, at home i often needed to remind him to follow the conversation we were having instead of looking on one of the screens...one time we went for a walk with our dog, my ex-boyfriend was looking into his phone all the way and then ran into a street bollard ...and did fall on the face. i made sure he was not seriously injured and then loughed very hard. ...he got angry about it. 
we actually broke up (among with other reasons, our relationship was kind of troubled) because of me discovering he was sending pictures of his penis to some woman... it did not bother me so much that he felt the need to show his penis to some woman, i was not really interested in that (but a little curious about it: what is the outcome/the thing that makes someone feel good/the intrest in sending someone a picture of your penis?). but i kind of lost every respect i ever had of him over the way he was doing it. ... i saw the "conversation" on his laptop when i came from work. he came up with an really bad explanation, i told him that i want to know the truth, he told me the real story behind it... and i had to lough very hard. and then i had to tell him, that we are over because of me thinking that he is kind of stuipid.
we became friends after a short time of no contact and him moving back to his hometown. he got a really good job ...which he then lost over some pictures and statements he posted on facebook, were he also had contact with his customers... stuipid guy ;)
i got him a shirt with the slogan "facebook f***ed my life    -twice" as a present. :]
i don't use facebook or whats app or even have a smartphone, tablet or whatever... i use my phone as a phone, i do write email und i send stuff with the "real" mail... sometimes i just go out to the park next door because i expect people to be there and then i just talk face to face to them or i swing by their home to chat.

12.04.2016 08:41:05

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...