Author
Channing
Amberthehoe
Level 26
Sex Appeal: 13619
Freethinkerland
05.11.2022 06:16:56
Amberthehoe

Moved from "Best ways to get over a breakup?", originally posted at 2021-03-09 13:30:58
I always just act like they just died so I can get over it faster, because after awhile it really makes me completely forget them. I have adhd too tho and I’ve been smoking weed since I was 11 so I don’t have the best memory to begin with lmao. 

But no seriously the post break up ‘treat yo self’ phase is preliminary to the post break up glow up, and once you glow up from somebody you never go back because you realize you were way out of their league and it just becomes embarrassing you were ever with him.

Idc that it’s toxic but I also enjoy swiping on dating apps or going in public to get catcalled just for the sliver of male validation, just to remind myself Im still that b been that b, and all men are basically the same anyway so there’s no reason to be crying over them. A lot of them literally don’t even know how to bathe :/ ur the prize babe never forget it. 

05.11.2022 06:16:56

Jemmie
Level 7
Sex Appeal: 210
Reasonopia
05.11.2022 06:17:52
Jemmie

Moved from "Best ways to get over a breakup?", originally posted at 2022-10-22 04:25:58
I think it's different in a long term situation, but I think the no-contact rule is a good place to start. Maybe you need to be without each other's presence for a little and see what you both really need, whether it's each other or self growth! My best friend and her bf of two years broke up recently, and the best thing that helped her was space away from him and focusing on getting to know new people!

05.11.2022 06:17:52
space_pirate666
Level 57
Sex Appeal: 146965
Antitheocra
05.11.2022 06:18:16
space_pirate666

Moved from "Best ways to get over a breakup?", originally posted at 2022-10-23 15:33:15
take time to heal (i always do), but do not reflect too much on what happened - it will make u feel worse
sometimes i find a new hobby to fill an "empty space" so to say (recently picked up crocheting). 
also i feel like its important to get to know yourself more since the break up, i feel like it gives more time to figure what are your likes and dislikes, and just enjoy being on your own (at least it has helped me tremendously).
wish you best of luck x

05.11.2022 06:18:16
Vampire Fangs GIF - Vampire Fangs - Discover  Share GIFs
Angtoria
Level 13
Sex Appeal: 1458
Freethinkerland
05.11.2022 06:18:48
Angtoria

Moved from "Best ways to get over a breakup?", originally posted at 2022-10-27 06:16:55
Break ups aren’t easy, and it’s okay to cry. Cry as much as you can until you get it all out of your system (this may come in go in waves, but always let it out.), then find someone you trust to talk it out with (I’m here for you too if you don’t have anyone, although I know we don’t know each other.), focus on yourself, buy some treats like new clothes or try new fashion changes you’ve wanted to try, try to go out so you’re not sitting at home whether that’s something like a party or a little cafe, just get out there and try to have fun, and finally, when you feel ready, delete any trace left of your ex. You may have to repeat some of these steps to feel ready, but when you are it’s best to finally shed that past from your life. His clothes? Donate them. Photos of you two? Delete them. Delete any texts and unfollow your ex, and move on.
DON’T: get into a rebound relationship, the impact of that emotionally may prevent healing.
Good luck ❤️ You’ll get through this 

05.11.2022 06:18:48

banbunnies
Level 26
Sex Appeal: 13543
Secville
05.11.2022 06:19:13
banbunnies

Moved from "Best ways to get over a breakup?", originally posted at 2022-11-01 05:51:36
cry! let urself cry

05.11.2022 06:19:13
banbunnies 
 ∧_∧
(。・ω・。)つ━☆・*。
⊂   ノ    ・゜+.
しーJ   
Misty Raven Melancholy
Level 17
Sex Appeal: 4156
Atheista
05.11.2022 06:19:40
Misty Raven Melancholy

Moved from "Best ways to get over a breakup?", originally posted at 2022-11-05 06:05:23
Honestly, my biggest piece of advice is red balloons. No, not literally- when trying not to think of a white bear, you'll have an easier time thinking of red balloons. Find something you love to do that takes your mind off of it, or hang out with other people that you care about. Maybe try picking up new hobbies!

05.11.2022 06:19:40
My hands are of your color, but I shame to wear a heart so white.
creamsicle
Level 4
Sex Appeal: 110
Agnostica
05.11.2022 10:56:05
creamsicle

sleep with someone else lol

05.11.2022 10:56:05
Alicexxximbo
Level 20
Sex Appeal: 6365
Reasonopia
05.11.2022 23:39:39
Alicexxximbo

find yourself another man! (or women idk what your into) your ex aint shit you deserve way better

05.11.2022 23:39:39
"richard ramirez is sexy" 
hexesandhoes
Level 10
Sex Appeal: 797
Atheista
17.11.2022 16:30:44
hexesandhoes

this is what has personally worked for me in the past:

make a list of all their red flags, times they made you feel like garbage, etc. keep adding to it every time you think of something new, and read through it every time you miss them. in another note, make a list of all the things you do want in a relationship and the ways you wish you were treated. I found it really helps show my brain why they were wrong for me and seeing all the red flags keeps me from going back. it also helps me get excited for when I'll meet the right person who can actually give me everything I want.

if the relationship was relatively healthy but ended for a neutral reason like distance, or wanting different things - really spend time focusing on how much better for you the next relationship will be without those obstacles. you can also focus on the ways the relationship made you a better person for your future relationships. but i still recommend no contact for non-toxic breakups.

block them on social media, block their number, and remove any possible avenue of communication so they aren't able to reach out. do something kind for yourself every time you feel like texting them, or do something distracting. I usually buy myself a new game so I can immerse myself in it as a distraction. take this time to get really into a hobby or something that will occupy your mind. try not to spend too much time laying in bed with your thoughts.

delete all their pictures, any screenshots, texts, etc. if you aren't ready to do this, at least remove them from your phone and back them up to something less convenient to access like a USB or external hard drive. it's okay to go back to them once in a while and have a good cry, especially in the healing stage, but I've found it can be damaging to have to scroll past them all the time considering how much I'm on my phone.

don't bother with dating apps right out of the gate, they'll make you feel worse in my experience. but getting out of the house to spend time with friends and meet new people organically can feel really good.

ultimately, you were able to live before them and you'll be able to live after them too. it's just a matter of taking it one day at a time, and eventually the wound will heal over on it's own. the hardest part is just trying to fill the time and find moments of happiness leading up to feeling healed. take note of anything healthy that cheers you up during this time, and keep indulging in it. pour the love you had for them into friends and family, it will strengthen your other relationships and keep you from feeling alone.

17.11.2022 16:30:44
StrangeSnow
Level 37
Sex Appeal: 39802
Secville
17.11.2022 20:30:29
StrangeSnow

I hardcore cry it out and then dress myself up with a friend to remind myself that I’m a bad bitch that survived without them before and I can do it again just fine. 

17.11.2022 20:30:29

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...