Author
British Ambi
Pia Margrethe
Level 71
Sex Appeal: 280353
Atheista
02.04.2018 10:24:22
Pia Margrethe

DeeDee-- you needn't worry. Your brain is already empty. 

02.04.2018 10:24:22
La ruta nos aportó otro paso natural.
Forudsigelse er meget vanskelig, især hvis det handler om fremtiden
(Prediction is very difficult, especially if it's about the future) - Niels Bohr
As regards your life: why make a tragedy of a one act play? - Dan O'Neil
Bebe92583
Level 59
Sex Appeal: 163843
Antitheocra
02.04.2018 11:49:16
Bebe92583

DeeDee88 wrote:
wow...1 week have not read this thread...
but those media bimbos still writing bullshit:) Spoken like a true Trumpanzee
today i will drive back home....maybe later some CNN....actually this channel is even more fun than our german TV channels:)
it is always interesting that so many people believe this media stuff:) Aside from (Fox aka Faux News) and CNN there many other reputable news stations and services . I never watch CNN.
God bless our news and empty heads:)
Oh...something new and evil about Trump? (please.....something that is proved:) not this...Trump could have done....Trump is supposed to be...and and and) 
hehehehehe
wait...wait...
now you all can write my cute brainless news and true knowing bimbos....Pia?! your turn too:))) You have air between your ears,Thus no brain is present .
Show me how bad Trump is....and how nice and beautifil all those democratic presidents are!
Oh....and if you tell me Bill Clinton had sex with this office girl....NO No NO...that news came only from evil Trump!!!
Bill Clinton is a good man...and nice democratic president...he can't do such nasty things:)))) You obviously never read anything in this discussion everyone knows Monica took the job as intern because she wanted to have an affair with Bill Clinton. She got her wish by a known womanizer . Everyone Knew Bill Clinton Had affairs that was never a secret. However Unlike Trump he didn't have NDA's and payoffs to the women he had consensual affairs with. Bill Clinton gets Kudos for His Economic Policies That balanced the federal budget for the first and only time in history and left a surplus. Bush tore the economy apart in 8 years . Obama inherited a mess as a result and bailed out the Auto Industry which was going belly up thus saving jobs. he left Trump a healthy economy that will now go belly up with Trumps trade war.
Bebe...how old are you? A president should tell the truth??? god...get some brain you silly bimbo:) My age isn't relevant to this discussion  yes a president should tell the truth ! Obama in 8 years told 18 lies. Bush in 8 years told 136 lies. Trump in 1 year told 1,622 out right lies and 400 half truths for a total of 2022 lies/half truths that is known as pathological lying

LillyFee...you can't stop them. Such believers will always believe and write nonsense in such forums:)
It is the same with those conspiracy theories people....whatever you tell them about moon, aliens, 911 or Kennedy...
they will ignore every scientifical fact.
It is the same with those fake news people...tell them something really silly and non-important or just real fake news...they think it is the truth.

But that is ok...nobody said all people have to use their brains:) that's rich coming from an airhead.

i am back later...have to empty my brain and watch some news:))) Mission Impossible, there is nothing there to empty.

02.04.2018 11:49:16
 Life is too Short ,Live for today, tomorrow may never get here!
DeeDee88
Level 84
Sex Appeal: 470180
Freethinkerland
02.04.2018 13:41:02
DeeDee88

yeah....my brain is of course empty.....wow...now you got me:)
I am sorry....but last i watched some CNN and read those newspapers...what do you expect:)
i have to check CNN or The Washington Post again. I guess you have this idea from them:)))

bebe...wow...copy and past.
Well...in 1 point you are finally agreed with me:)
"Obama in 18 years told 18 lies" ...those are your own words:) So i am right?! Or not now that all politicians lie...even such Nobel Prize winner???:)))
Now it will get complicated for you:) If an airhead like me is right in all what she writes...and you say the truth now like me....then you must be logically an brainless Bimbo too:)
And besides....now it is the fault of Monica Lewinsky that Bill Clinton had sex with her???
He could not just say..."No thanks....my wife will do this!" ???
You are really some stupid person:) Of course there was this option !!! Do not read those democratic newspapers....or watch all those TV channels the whole day...trust me....even a blowjob is sex...thats why we call it oral sex:)
and about this healthy economic...read my posts in this threat!!!
that was not because of Obama:) that is just bullshit:)

02.04.2018 13:41:02
"Two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, but i'm not sure about the universe yet."
Pia Margrethe
Level 71
Atheista
02.04.2018 19:01:50
Pia Margrethe

DeeDee.. you may be German, but your eyes have turned brown since you are so full of shit.

OK. In the last week or so: 1. Trump, who previously said he 'loves the DACA kids' has, in a childish and peeved way, now said they all must leave America because he wants his silly wall. So much for his truth telling and his compassion. He's rather like HLB who writes that she would only buy breakfast for kids whose parents could afford it. Help the wealthy, disparage the poor. After all, if God had wanted them to be other than poor he would have given them inheritances; 2. he has appointed the despicable war-monger John Bolton as his national security advisor; 3. he has nominated Mike Pompeo to be his new Secretary of State; 4. he has nominated his personal physician, who has no administrative experience, to be the head of the second largest agency in the US (the Veterans Administration); 5. he has appointed a torturer and shredder of evidence in defiance of congress to head the CIA. He continues to threaten the agreement with Iran, which took many years to negotiate and is multi-lateral with Russia, China and the EU all in agreement. Even were there evidence of Iranian non-compliance, what will his unilateral withdrawal do other than reduce what little credibility the United States has as a negotiating partner. If I were a representative of a nuclear armed North Korea, I would be extra-cautious about any negotations with a double dealer. So, good luck with the summit.

As I wrote in an earlier post, except as it is illustrative of his venality, I could not care less who he fucks, except that he is fucking us all. 

Television news rarely supplies more than a headline. However, many news services cite the print press for their stories. That you choose to watch the TV news and choose to not believe what you are told says as much about you as the news services to which you subscribe. The media have a liberal bias because the truth has a liberal bias.

02.04.2018 19:01:50
(Prediction is very difficult, especially if it's about the future) - Niels Bohr
DeeDee88
Level 84
Freethinkerland
02.04.2018 22:19:56
DeeDee88

brown and shit?
well...interesting language you have:)
you are speaking like some true believer....well.....welcome to Bimbo.Land you TV and fake news bimbo:)
but this is normal for such people like you who won't learn anything.
Trump is bad....Obama and Clinton are nice and no liars....your world must be some beautiful bimbo castle:)
oh yes....i guess your news tell you....that when Obama was president...the NATO and US troops were not in Iraq or Afghanistan...
and when Clinton was president...all US and NATO troops were not in some different countries and made war!
Yeah...only Trump is doing war...and of course Putin or China too:)
Yes...and i am brown and full of shit....god bless that we have you who tells us how the world is moving:)

02.04.2018 22:19:56
"Two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, but i'm not sure about the universe yet."
HeavenLeighBimbo
Level 129
Sex Appeal: 1695448
Freethinkerland
03.04.2018 04:56:23
HeavenLeighBimbo

Reading this thread is like watching a TRAIN WREAK !!!

Poorly done 'RE-quote's' has got to be the worst way to read a thread.....
   If someone is going to reply to a quote,  at least give the original author  some respect !!!!

Don't  'butcher up' a quote, with secondary comment's !!!!   It make's it UN-readable !!!!
   Quote someone,  and Then give a reply of your own......  
          Use bullet point's if necessary.

\Chopping up a re-quote/, is just BAD form and totally confusing to anyone who is not a native speaker of English,  

However  it is EXACTLY what Trump-hater's like to do....  Confuse, muddy and distort all reality and truth, in support of an agenda of hate, racism, abortions,bureaucracy, graft, illegal immigration and criminality in general. 
 I'm still waiting to see  what the alternative's to Trump ARE?   The American Democratic Party offered a Known Criminal, called Hillary,  and she was Mocked and reviled as a candidate BECAUSE of WHAT she SAID and DID.
                         .   [and] The scandal is only now being EXPOSED, by the justice department.     
   Hillary was the WORST possible candidate !!!!   because of WHO SHE IS.
We haven't seen the end of this...   The Puppet's are turning on each-other, and the 'Amkericcan peopl'es'
 are not being fooled by politic's anymore.   
               Hillary was supposed to win,  but the people she deemed as 'Stupid' were not , Stupidly voting for her,  just because she was a 'Woman.'   She actually called me a deplorable voter, during her campaign speeches.   I was obviously not the only one who listened to what she said,  and realized,   She is a very dangerous woman to the future of a NATION.
                                          Trump/   a non-politician,  is EXACTLY what America needed right NOW.   
               NO more Bull-shit,  from people who made their living " creating Bull-shit.".  Trump actually has 'MADE' something during his life,   Hillary has only collected free money  by name alone.     Bill Clinton was actually a descent President despite his sexual relation's with intern's in the White house as a current President.  So WTF is up with this 'Double standard' with judging a  rich man who had sex 20 year's AGO As a Private Citizen .   Would you like to be judged by YOUR sex life, Today, in a JOB 20 year's in YOUR FUTURE?   Piff........   Stop being so hypercritical about sexual nature unless your willing to be judged by the same standards.     Most of you cannot even 'Talk' about your sexuality, because you are to frightened about how PEOPLE judge YOU !!!!!!    

Pick a point to debate, and do it on YOUR OWN TWO FEET.    That is more readable and sane.
   Or is being a parrot, of the Garbage from the Media all you have to stand on?

If you are not a liberal by age 24,  you have no heart.
   But age 34 if your not a Conservative, your 'Heartless' to the children you have.
         Most people with Children, eventually grow out of total selfishness, if they want those children to survive and THRIVE....

Hillary and her spawn of evil,   was just seen for what it was...... A one way ticket to destitution.
                          .   A Woman who felt ENTITLED, too screw YOU and an entire Nation for money, fame,  and a footnote in History, as the first, worst woman, in politics.   Her Husband as President, even Cheated on Her.   LOLROF.
   President Bill Clinton knew where his bed was comfortable,  and it certainly wasn't with his Wife in the White-House.  Hahahaaaa.

03.04.2018 04:56:23
Image result for winter wonderland banner
Pia Margrethe
Level 71
Atheista
03.04.2018 07:36:37
Pia Margrethe

Yes, DeeDee Sheisskopf. You obviously do not read my posts, so your 'responses', such as they are make me laugh. At YOU.

And really, HLB, if you are a native speaker of English, then your educational system has failed you miserably. Also, your ability to reason seems deficient.

Frankly, I don't care whether or not Trump is a whore-monger and pimp. Clearly, you don't either. So, why do you keep bringing it up? And you are quite correct: he's no politician. But then, he's no great businessman or entrepeneur, either. Nor a great negotiator, nor diplomat. He is a GREAT prevaricator. And we all should know that by now. He's a decent demagogue.

It's difficult to believe that we live in the same world, on the same planet. The views of the small minority of Americans who support Trump are so distorted, you must live in the fun house. 

03.04.2018 07:36:37
Bebe92583
Level 59
Sex Appeal: 163843
Antitheocra
03.04.2018 07:39:11
Bebe92583

DeeDee88 wrote:
yeah....my brain is of course empty.....wow...now you got me:)
I am sorry....but last i watched some CNN and read those newspapers...what do you expect:)
i have to check CNN or The Washington Post again. I guess you have this idea from them:)))

bebe...wow...copy and past.
Well...in 1 point you are finally agreed with me:)
"Obama in 18 years told 18 lies" ...those are your own words:) So i am right?! Or not now that all politicians lie...even such Nobel Prize winner???:)))Unable to Read? I said 18 lies in 8 years not 18
Now it will get complicated for you:) If an airhead like me is right in all what she writes...and you say the truth now like me....then you must be logically an brainless Bimbo too:)
And besides....now it is the fault of Monica Lewinsky that Bill Clinton had sex with her???.Try Reading Monica Lewinsky's own account of the affair. She was not a victim Consensual Sex means both parties said yes!https://www.history.com/topics/monica-lewinsky Obviously as President Clinton  shouldn't have had an affair with an intern. he unlike Trump faced the. consequences of his actions.Trump is a sexual predator who has raped and sexually assaulted women for decades and that in addition to the consensual affairs.
He could not just say..."No thanks....my wife will do this!" ???
You are really some stupid person:) Of course there was this option !!! Do not read those democratic newspapers....or watch all those TV channels the whole day...trust me....even a blowjob is sex...thats why we call it oral sex:) You can't even phrase things properly yet you call others stupid
and about this healthy economic...read my posts in this threat!!!
that was not because of Obama:) that is just bullshit:) Here are the Facts when Obama took office 1/20/2009:https://www.americanprogress.org/issues/economy/news/2009/01/13/5383/economic-snapshot-for-january-2...

https://www.americanprogress.org/issues/economy/reports/2017/06/01/432923/obamas-legacy-economy-anyt... Clearly Obamas policies were sound and that was a benefit to Trump .. The annual jobs added  under Obama in 2016 was 2.24 million!  Trump for 2017 2.04 million. Trumps current trade war will kill  Farmers and rust belt dwellers or in blunt words his voters economically.  Trade wars always have negative consequences. China just levied 128 Tariffs on US goods from the Primary Trump voters states. while the people least harmed by the tariffs will be those who didn't vote for Trump. The reason for this disparity is that blue states  especially those with  fiscally responsible state governments were smart enough to bank literally billions of dollars in rainy day funds. many red states like Kansas have had absolutely awful state governments that didn't prepare for things like jobs with no workers, recessions,tax cuts for the wealthy. The US is currently at full employment and has been since 2016.  Anyone who can work already has a job. those not working are kids in school,Seniors 70+ and those that are disabled. Try reading from reputable Economic publications

03.04.2018 07:39:11
 Life is too Short ,Live for today, tomorrow may never get here!
DeeDee88
Level 84
Freethinkerland
03.04.2018 09:47:22
DeeDee88

Yes HLB....the same behavior you can see at those conspiracy theories people:)
whatever scientific fact you tell them...they deny it and come with another of their "proves":)
i always laughed about those 9/11 bimbos..."steel can't melt at those temperature!!! must be bombs and inside job!!"
every engineer learns in the first semester at university, that steel loses its strength at 600°C to 50%!!!
and if the pressure of the weight reaches then some maximum...the building collapses:)
tell this fact some of those morons...they deny it:)))
after some posts you start with them at the first point....it is like a circle:)
but that is normal human behavior....especially in the internet and forums:)
that is for voters not differently:)
just look at those bimbos here...how redicilous it is to say...the sex in the White House was Monica Lewinsky's fault...and B. Clinton is innocent:)
i could not even laugh...i just felt sad for Bebe:)

03.04.2018 09:47:22
HeavenLeighBimbo
Level 129
Sex Appeal: 1695448
Freethinkerland
03.04.2018 19:56:13
HeavenLeighBimbo

I'm going to post a Blog of mine, in response to a silly new TEEN FAD,  of children.    Our local High schools,  " Hope-squad."
    They replied ,with an actual 'school' law made in honor of a teen who killed himself because he felt left out of society.
     I know my blog will invite you to HATE what I say,  and it is Expected.   
The truth always 'Hurts', the abuser's of all system's.
   Well ___  teen suicide HURT'S me,  and as a Parent,   I'm going to say Enough is Enough,   FACE the problem or *uck off. 
           The law is actually meaningless and doesn't actually address why the child killed himself,  but they attached his name to it for,
                                                               Shock 'VALUE'.

Why do people link firearm's, with depression? It is silly to think Weapon's, are the cause of teen suicide. Facebook mentalities, peer-pressure, and bullies[ IE illegal immigration and foreign value's of life are the most dangerous factors to youth, than an adult owning a firearm.
The mental disturbance in the youth of today is the loss of GOD in the secular society, as a whole.
Why are people naming new law's/policy after the children who fell through the crack's of a corrupted 'DOGMA'? The Pity factor, make's people More insane, and is the cause of more moral corruption. It is an illness, that end's up feeding itself. If you don't address the factor's of why Children are killing themselves, and only blame the method of death, you are doing nothing but burying your own head in the sand.
Social Media, AND THE HATRED OF MORALITY, IS KILLING AND DEPRESSING THE CHILDREN IN WAY'S ONLY GOD WEEPS ABOUT.
The media and liberal's see every death as a point in the score card of oppression of traditional family values. So of course we need a new 'CAUSE', with a Name attached to it...
Sheep always follow each-other, even over a cliff.

Darwinism at it's finest hour is the death of a foolish breeder. The world lost nothing but a failed post term abortion, by the most liberal standard's of LIFE. 
We are as a nation, reaping what our liberal leader's and technology has sown.
Garbage in=garbage OUT.
Schools cannot do the job of parent's, and to expect otherwise is foolish.
A child who is loved and cherished, doesn't need a new LAW, named after a dead one, who's parent's and government, Failed them in the first place.
Is the "Hope Squad" ready to Protest FACEBOOK, and put down their Smart Phone's?
It is the mean's and Cause of death, to young people today. 
Texting and driving, kills more teen's than Firearm's, and that is a FACT. I find that much more depressing than a child with parent's on drug's, and robbing the welfare system, to pay for that
" I PHONE. " /So little 'Susie  can SEXT her boyfriend,  and get shamed 3 weeks later when the photo's are spread around the entire school's population via social media.   So she hang's herself, with a bed sheet.  Or pops some pill's  or find's a gun.

Even the Name of it, should cause most people to 'shutter in fear'....
It just doesn't make a very LOUD BANG, in the MEDIA.

03.04.2018 19:56:13
Image result for winter wonderland banner

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...