British Ambi
DeeDee88
Level 84
Sex Appeal: 470180
Freethinkerland
03.04.2018 21:45:41
DeeDee88

that could be fun and interesting:)
we have this here too....if something bad happened....all media and politicians scream and shout...bla bla bla...evil weapons and more laws!!!
after 1 month all is over and people watch TV and believe everything what news and politicians tell them, go to work, buy silly things in big malls, want more weapons to be protected against all those "evil" countries, write total nonsense in the internet...and move over streets like some herd of cows:)
welcome to our society:)

03.04.2018 21:45:41
"Two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, but i'm not sure about the universe yet."
Bebe92583
Level 59
Sex Appeal: 163823
Antitheocra
04.04.2018 16:28:10
Bebe92583

DeeDee88 wrote:
Yes HLB....the same behavior you can see at those conspiracy theories people:)
whatever scientific fact you tell them...they deny it and come with another of their "proves":)
i always laughed about those 9/11 bimbos..."steel can't melt at those temperature!!! must be bombs and inside job!!"
every engineer learns in the first semester at university, that steel loses its strength at 600°C to 50%!!!
and if the pressure of the weight reaches then some maximum...the building collapses:)
tell this fact some of those morons...they deny it:)))
after some posts you start with them at the first point....it is like a circle:)
but that is normal human behavior....especially in the internet and forums:)
that is for voters not differently:)
just look at those bimbos here...how redicilous it is to say...the sex in the White House was Monica Lewinsky's fault...and B. Clinton is innocent:)
i could not even laugh...i just felt sad for Bebe:)Reading comprehension is a skill you clearly never picked up anywhere and spelling is also a skill you lack. It shows your distinct lack of education. The affair was consensual thus there were no victims!

Definition of consensual

1existing or made by mutual consent without an act of writing a consensual contract
2involving or based on mutual consent consensual acts
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/consensual

Definition of consensual for English Language Learners

: agreed to by the people involved : done with the consent of the people involved

Legal Definition of consensual

existing or made by mutual consent without any further act (as a writing)
2involving or based on mutual consent consensual sexual intercourse care to argue with the Dictionary?Ken Starr  to this very day states that what got Bill Clinton in trouble was lying about the affair under oath not the affair itself or the location.

04.04.2018 16:28:10
 Life is too Short ,Live for today, tomorrow may never get here!
Sidney
Level 24
Sex Appeal: 10046
Freethinkerland
04.04.2018 17:23:23
Sidney

I do wonder where this is going exactly. It seems more like a contest in who is right and who is wrong than an actual discussion about Donald Trump. A discussion usually is the exchange of ideas and information, not a squabble between people who will never reach common ground.

04.04.2018 17:23:23
DeeDee88
Level 84
Freethinkerland
04.04.2018 17:51:30
DeeDee88

welcome to the internet:) such behavior is normal for those people:)

Besides: Kenneth Starr is wrong of course and a moron:) without this affair and sex with Lewinsky...Clinton did not have to lie:)
             So...of course...the affair brought Clinton into trouble!:)

damn...do i really talk only with brainless people here ???!!!

Definition Oral Sex: sexual contact between the mouth and the genitals or anus; fellatio, cunnilingus, or anilingus.

Besides...i do not care if Clinton or all other people on this earth have affairs or sex....actually i know that many people do this:)
But i hate such damn stupid Bimbos who tell me....they do not know the word "NO" and Bill Clinton is a victim!
Bullshit...he wanted it....Lewinsky wanted it...they did it:)

04.04.2018 17:51:30
"Two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, but i'm not sure about the universe yet."
Pia Margrethe
Level 71
Sex Appeal: 280353
Atheista
04.04.2018 20:54:48
Pia Margrethe

DeeDee: Clinton and his transgressions are from a time before I was born. In any case, what they may have been is totally irrelevant to any discussion of Trump. Your technique is commonly called deflection. Alternatively, it may be called an argument of 'tu quo que', an informal falacy of logic.

Trump, in his petulance, has recently started a trade war. Not with China, but with the world. This will hurt us economically in Europe, so self-interest should make you reconsider your opinion of his presidency. He is also making you less safe by saying he will reneg on the multilateral agreement with Iran.

If political leadership has one responsibility, it is to lead by example. The venality and greed of Trump and his crew of multi-millionaire cronies are doing anything BUT that. By comparison, the Obama administration went 8 years with no indictments or evidence of corruption in any cabinet level office. So far (1.3 years), Trump has had one national security advisor indicted, one secretary of Health and Human Services fired for corruption, a secretary of Veterans Affairs fired for corruption, a Secretary of Housing and Urban Affairs and a Treasury Secretary under investigation for corrupt misuse of funds, an Administrator of the Environmental Protection Agency 'ethically' receiving low rent on his flat from an oil company lobbyist, a head of the centers for Disease Control resigning for collaboration with the tobacco industry and stock manipulations, the sister of his nepotistically employed son-in-law under investigation for selling access for business concessions in China and more. This does not include the offers of pardons to two people under indictment for lying to investigators (in exchange for silence?), nor does it include the flow of people in and out of office. For you and HLB, who both seem to believe that everything with which you disagree is part of a vast 'liberal' conspiracy, I suggest you go to whichever news source you DO trust. You will find that everything I have written is a matter of public record and is easily verifiable. 

Trump is a disaster as head of government and, if America were a parliamentary system, he would have been jettisoned after his first week in office receiving a vote of no confidence. Were it not for partisanship, the influence of money on American elections and the arcane nature of their electoral college he would neither be president today nor, really, ever. The US, if it truly aspires to be a democracy and a leader of the world needs: 1. to regulate money in the electoral process; 2. elect presidents by popular vote. The first can be initiated, if not accomplished, with repeal of the Citizens United decision. The second requires amendment of the constitution. If I were an American, I would put my efforts to these goals.

04.04.2018 20:54:48
La ruta nos aportó otro paso natural.
Forudsigelse er meget vanskelig, især hvis det handler om fremtiden
(Prediction is very difficult, especially if it's about the future) - Niels Bohr
As regards your life: why make a tragedy of a one act play? - Dan O'Neil
DeeDee88
Level 84
Freethinkerland
05.04.2018 00:13:43
DeeDee88

bullshit!
Trump is politician...Clinton was one...
if you talk about politicians and people in such positions....you have to see all in 1 context!!!
if you can't do this...you do not understand anything about politics, economy...military and propaganda
then you are just some silly fool who thinks in black and white:)
but that is ok....grow up...learn about life and people:)
in 10 years you will see it all clearer:)
Trump and Trade war...wow...are you really that stupid??? we always have been in global trade wars you silly fool !!!
on this is based our own economy! that has nothing to do with Trump! he is only the image of our companies which want to be strong on global markets!
i really wonder from what TV news you got all this nonsense you write here! and we call this behavior and propaganda war...Neo-Liberalism....that means...we respect other countries...to the point....they get too big influence against our own interests! blaming Trump for this...is to blame our own society in western countries! when you do not understand this...you always will fail:)
I am not sure if this is a good way...but this is the way the USA and other western countries do it:)

05.04.2018 00:13:43
Bebe92583
Level 59
Sex Appeal: 163823
Antitheocra
05.04.2018 00:47:02
Bebe92583

Pia Margrethe wrote:

Trump, in his petulance, has recently started a trade war. Not with China, but with the world. This will hurt us economically in Europe, so self-interest should make you reconsider your opinion of his presidency. He is also making you less safe by saying he will reneg on the multilateral agreement with Iran. His whole issue with the Iran deal stems from his total ignorance. He stupidly thinks I ran received a payout of American tax payer money.They didn't ,what they received was some of the Iranian monetary assets that were frozen since the hostage crisis in American banks in 1979. In exchange they agreed to stop their nuclear program and be overseen by international agencies to ensure compliance with the treaty. They did stop and have remained in compliance. The Trade war Trump wants with China will have devastating economic  consequences for Trumps own voters first and result in higher prices  and Job Loss .as China is micro targeting Trump supporters in the mid west and rust belt. China will exact both Political and Economic punishment to Trump if he follows through on this ridiculous trade war.

If political leadership has one responsibility, it is to lead by example. The venality and greed of Trump and his crew of multi-millionaire cronies are doing anything BUT that. By comparison, the Obama administration went 8 years with no indictments or evidence of corruption in any cabinet level office. So far (1.3 years), Trump has had one national security advisor indicted, one secretary of Health and Human Services fired for corruption, a secretary of Veterans Affairs fired for corruption, a Secretary of Housing and Urban Affairs and a Treasury Secretary under investigation for corrupt misuse of funds, an Administrator of the Environmental Protection Agency 'ethically' receiving low rent on his flat from an oil company lobbyist, a head of the centers for Disease Control resigning for collaboration with the tobacco industry and stock manipulations, the sister of his nepotistically employed son-in-law under investigation for selling access for business concessions in China and more. This does not include the offers of pardons to two people under indictment for lying to investigators (in exchange for silence?), nor does it include the flow of people in and out of office. For you and HLB, who both seem to believe that everything with which you disagree is part of a vast 'liberal' conspiracy, I suggest you go to whichever news source you DO trust. You will find that everything I have written is a matter of public record and is easily verifiable.Corruption and Greed is widespread in this administration in every cabinet level postiion.

Trump is a disaster as head of government and, if America were a parliamentary system, he would have been jettisoned after his first week in office receiving a vote of no confidence. Were it not for partisanship, the influence of money on American elections and the arcane nature of their electoral college he would neither be president today nor, really, ever. The US, if it truly aspires to be a democracy and a leader of the world needs: 1. to regulate money in the electoral process; 2. elect presidents by popular vote. The first can be initiated, if not accomplished, with repeal of the Citizens United decision. The second requires amendment of the constitution. If I were an American, I would put my efforts to these goals. There is a compact to elect the president through popular vote .Once there are enough states to equal the required electoral votes .The compact will go into effect and whichever candidate receives the most popular votes will also receive the electoral votes from the compact states.it would take an amendment to the constitution to abolish the electoral college as you stated,unfortunately that takes 5/6 of the states to ratify a new amendment which is not likely to occur. We on the liberal left are working hard to end citizens united and dark money in our elections .This year more than ever before we are seeing grass roots fundraising and democratic candidates agreeing to not accept Pac or Super pac donations. Instead only individual donations are being accepted. donation limits from individuals is $2,700. . the average donation is $27.03 from individuals. This is paying off as a strategy Conor Lamb only accepted individual donations.Doug Jones did the same thing. what is being done is postcards,knocking on doors,getting people registered to vote drives,phone banks,making sure that everyone has the proper ID needed to vote. people are donating money to pay for state ID's for people that  can not afford the ID if there is a fee. Free rides to get the Id Cards. Some states Issue these free. Then on Election day and during early voting get out the vote offers free rides to the polling places. 

05.04.2018 00:47:02
 Life is too Short ,Live for today, tomorrow may never get here!
DeeDee88
Level 84
Freethinkerland
05.04.2018 06:35:14
DeeDee88

you are so cute Bebe:)
1 question....do you know the Iran deal started before Trump was president?!
wow...the first sentence you write...and you fail totally again:) Stop praising Pia....she is young and silly:)
All about the Iran deal is...that the USA and NATO take the whole influence in this area.
After Iraq and Libya have fallen....Iran and Syria are the only 2 countries in this area...who do not follow our way.
The political goal is...to get all the influence...politically and economically....that means.....with the UN and our economic companies.
So far this plan does not really work or is finished...but Syria and Iran have on their own not much power anymore.
Combined with this...we are trying to stable the status of Israel to find a way to deal with the people from Palestina.
That's why the USA have had always the goal...to make Jerusalem the capital.
The plan for this area is...to get all this area under western influence...economically and political (if we need military:))
Behind all this is the global strategy...with the help of all those new "friends"....like with many corrupted countries in Africa...to get a better position against China. Because the USA wants to prevent China to become a bigger Empire than the USA. And trust me...that plan was long before Trump:)

Damn...i really wonder where you got this nonsense with the hostage crisis in America in 1979....ha ha ha....that has really nothing to do with our (or better to say USA) economically and politically goals in Iran!:))) but i guess...you read some stuff in the internet....and when you like it....you copy and past it somewhere in your own posts:)))) little advice....first think about...if the copy text fits in:)
If not...you make of yourself a total idiot:) but ok...i guess you are!
if somebody tells me...only in this cabinet we have corruption and greed....prove it Bimbo:)
but trust me...that has nothing to do with this cabinet of Trump! read some books...learn from history!!! little example....read something about the corruption and the system in the old roman empire! god damn...when i read your post...i always think i talk to some little cute but total stupid school kid:))) but ok....i give you just 1 name....Caligula:) google about him and you will understand about corruption and greed of people and politicians:)

The third point is totally nonsense too! the USA have the system they have...deal with it you bimbos!!! and the forefathers had a reason for this system...the main reason was democracy...to give states with not so many people but for example big resources or land a bigger influence. a parliamentary system is not better or worse...it is just another form.  no system can be perfect...because the true power comes always from our economically interests and the voters are stupid and easy to manipulate with TV and news:)
I am not sure...but the world can be happy with Trump! with this crazy Hillary Clinton we would be in chaos or war now maybe!!!
I do not say Trump is a good president....but god bless he won against Clinton !

05.04.2018 06:35:14
Pia Margrethe
Level 71
Sex Appeal: 280353
Atheista
05.04.2018 07:20:07
Pia Margrethe

Dear DeeDee -

If I were a citizen of Freethinkerland, I would push to have you exiled - to Nothinkerland. Your garbled personal attacks make me smile. Please desist. As I have written repeatedly, I have no television and am, except for what I read online, oblivious to their bloviations.

The electoral college was not established to promote democracy. Just the opposite: it was to protect the landed (at that time one needed to be a white, male landowner in order to vote) oligarchs of that time from the will of the majority. The US only got around to outlawing the poll tax in the 1960s. (Bebe - it requires 2/3 of the states to amend the constitution). How does it promote democracy when California with more than 35 million residents has 2 senators, while North and South Dakota with a combined population of less than 2 million have 4?

Tariffs only hurt the consumers, not the oligarchs. According to Hamilton, they should only be used to nurture fledgling domestic industries. They are NOT part of the neo-Liberal project, which has been to make multilateral trade agreements among nations.

Unilateral withdrawal from a treaty (such as that which returned money the Shah had paid for arms that were never delivered in exchange for ceasing to produce fissile nuclear material) helps no one. It doesn't matter that it was produced by an earlier administration. The US touts continuity as among its 'glories'. By withdrawing from negotiated agreements, Trump and his supported undermine the whole diplomatic process: as your sainted Reagan said 'trust but verify'. Why would anyone ever trust the US again (not just the present abberant government).

Caligula and Nero are both good examples for comparison with Trump. Both were insane, paranoid narcissists. Good point DeeDee. While I agree that few politicians are above reproach, your tu quoque arguments hold no water - especially considering the corruption of the present kleptocracy. 

Finally, I cut you a lot of slack because your English is not the best and you, apparently, are not well-educated. But your arguments, such as they are, deserve nothing but contempt. Your assertions of the 'truth' are unsupported, random and garbled. Get yourself an editor.

05.04.2018 07:20:07
La ruta nos aportó otro paso natural.
Forudsigelse er meget vanskelig, især hvis det handler om fremtiden
(Prediction is very difficult, especially if it's about the future) - Niels Bohr
As regards your life: why make a tragedy of a one act play? - Dan O'Neil
DeeDee88
Level 84
Freethinkerland
05.04.2018 09:29:47
DeeDee88

and that is why i like Freethinkerland and Bimbo.Land...you are not the boss and has nothing to say:)))

you are just some silly cute TV and journalism bimbo which does not understand anythign about economy, politics and global market strategies:)

but this is ok...i told you...maybe 1 day you will learn:)

and i hope so...your silly anti-Trump addiction is cute but so boring:))) you have some brain...use it and do not watch to much CNN or other news channels:))))

and please....learn about history, read some books about strategies of think tanks, learn not to follow TV or radio....understand the world...and our own interests:) then you will understand US and european politics better:)

and i hope...in 10 years....you will understand that Trump is only the president of the USA!
he has nothing to say...he just follows the companies! those rule the world:)

(but i guess....you stupid bimbo won't learn this all)....sometimes i cry when i think about humanity:)

besides: learn more about Nero you fool:) and do not google it...get real information!
             then you will find out some interesting points about Nero. Caligula and Nero were 2 totally different people and thinkers!!!
             wow....i really wonder what you have learned in school....you do not know anything about history:)))

damn....i hope one day you will wake up! every post you write is such a nonsense:)

but ok....i give you some little advice: Tim Weiner "Legacy of Ashes. The History of the CIA", 2007

(i know...800 pages are much...but i believe in you....you can do it:)

please....read this or some other books....you do not want to be a brainless moron all your life! start to think and learn!

"How does it promote democracy when California with more than 35 million residents has 2 senators, while North and South Dakota with a combined population of less than 2 million have 4?"

Let me explain this: but i wrote it actually earlier:) that system uses the idea....that a majority of people can't take over a minority of people in another state! the main idea behind this is....that even smaller states with own interests can survive against the bigger state! in your example with California it means....the system of the USA prevents states to get too much power and can control other states!
little example...California needs for all those people much water! in a democracy like you want it....all the people from California would influence the neighbour states....to bring all the water to California....and with this they would ruin the nature in the other states!!! with the US system the neighbour states can prevent this and safe their nature! and i think....that is a good way:)

and besides: if you really think we all live in a true democracy....then you are even dumber than i thought:))))

05.04.2018 09:29:47

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...