Starbuck
garmetar
Level 21
Sex Appeal: 6935
Antitheocra
15.12.2020 07:28:34
garmetar

LacunaBatata wrote:
Hello everyone! so this is a very personal issue but I'm out here to share it with everyone!
I've been overweight almost all my life, even though I was pretty much into sports and physical stuff but I always had extra pounds on my body. My dad died 4  years ago so I basically locked myself at home, ate all the time to feel better and I gained so much weight. People were telling me stuff like "You're too fat" "You should exercise" "You're ugly" "Your cellulite is disgusting" "Your stretch marks are so ugly" So I started having anorexic thoughts, and I made myself throw up and I ended up losing like 25 pounds in 1 month, I lost so much weight in an unhealthy way that my hair started falling and the skin on my palms were peeling off. I was in a very bad mental state, I hated myself and I was suicidal. Shortly after, I started going out more, I forced myself out and travelled, I hiked and found that nature and moving my body is something I feel comfortable with, so I started going to the gym to strengthen my body because I so want to climb a mountain lol xP, I forced myself to eat 4 chicken breasts a day xD, I lifted weights and got stronger, bigger and heavier. I literally said "FUCK THE SCALE AND FUCK THE PEOPLE" I will do what makes me happy and if someone is gonna comment I will fucking fight. Because it is my body, It is out of everyone's concern, If I'm happy being overweight so be it! I will stay overweight I am happy about it and no one is to judge me or comment on me! Right now I do have a few extra pounds, but I love it!! I am healthy, I am strong & my biceps are bigger than my guy friends lol xD! They can't beat me in an arm wrestle lol xD Love yourself, Love your body and fight for it, fight for your happiness, don't allow anyone to body shame you, you are beautiful the way you are <3
aahh!! im so happy for you!!! congratulations!!! 

15.12.2020 07:28:34
she/her
Truck Shepard
Level 27
Sex Appeal: 14463
Atheista
15.12.2020 07:43:04
Truck Shepard

Bro im straight up havin a bad time. Ever since May everythings been shit but my sleep is legit fucked right now

15.12.2020 07:43:04
             Bleach Bitch ;* 
zagreus
Level 15
Sex Appeal: 2558
Freethinkerland
15.12.2020 07:50:45
zagreus

I've been better .. work's been really stressful lately w/ most of our staff being put in quarantine, including my boss. She really kept the place in shape but with her gone the place is kind of falling apart. I've been doing what I can to keep things up and running but I honestly can't wait for her to come back. I really regret working over 50hrs this week. 

15.12.2020 07:50:45
just a beanie baby behind the screen 
torrenoia
Level 70
Sex Appeal: 268949
Atheista
18.12.2020 00:01:51
torrenoia

im so tired of feeling like im a bad person and i dont know how to stop. more and more lately i keep struggling with the thought that im just alone, i dont have any close friends and i never have. i dont know how to develop relationships with people and it hurts knowing ill never have even one person im super close with like everyone else i seem to meet does and i especially hate the fact that internally i get so jealous when other people talk about their closest friends or their partners and its terrible and i hate it because i know its bad and toxic for me to feel that way but i dont know how to get over those feelings because ive never had that and im just. so fucking alone and tired and sick of myself and i feel like the only reason why im even still around is to take care of my cat and i love her so much, but i just want human interaction. i wish i had someone i could talk to where were both happy and i wish i didnt feel so shitty and jealous when other people are happy because they have something i dont and being stuck with all of these thoughts just makes me feel like im a nasty, terrible toxic fucking person and i hate myself so so much for it

18.12.2020 00:01:51
they/them | (in a thick new yorker accent) ey im meowin ova here!!
Forest Witch
Level 46
Sex Appeal: 76566
Secville
18.12.2020 21:53:46
Forest Witch

Attended my beloved aunt’s funeral today. Drinking vodka and crying on the floor after looking through old photos. Also we’ll be losing aunt’s house in the mountains, which has been like home to me. I can’t even describe the pain.

18.12.2020 21:53:46
“She never looked nice. She looked like art, and art wasn’t supposed to look nice; it was supposed to make you feel something.” - Rainbow Rowell
LacunaBatata
Level 41
Sex Appeal: 54260
Freethinkerland
19.12.2020 21:53:07
LacunaBatata

I don't feel so good today.. Can I just find a place where I belong? 

19.12.2020 21:53:07

EdelweissSL
Level 61
Sex Appeal: 175753
Antitheocra
19.12.2020 23:19:21
EdelweissSL

hello everyone. I suffer from many mental health problems, like asperger's, depression, ocd, mood swings etc. I am on a treatment plan and I have doctors who take care of me. As a child, my parents were overprotective for obvious reasons and out of pure love. I never did anything normal, never played with other children and spend all of my years studying and hanging out with my parents. When I turned 18 I somehow thought that things would change but my dreams shuttered in front of my eyes. I got in my city's university as a medical student which was a family tradition and I had no choice, although I wanted to be an architect more (there were many nasty fights with my parents but I accepted this reality for medical and financial reasons). With no dreams for any future and nothing to like about my life I thought I should make some friends. This ended badly, with a rape, alcohol problems, an abusive boyfriend and no friends at all. I have never had a single friend in my life. I also have no hobbies or whatever as I find it very difficult to find the pleasure in things. But then you have to stop yourself and say life isn't supposed to be fair, or even nice. you gotta work with what you get. that's it. 

19.12.2020 23:19:21
happiness is real only when shared 
miesha
Level 44
Sex Appeal: 65601
Atheista
19.12.2020 23:51:13
miesha

everything's been so much lately. i feel like i should just disappear with the person that matters to me the most and never return to everything i know in my world right now. it feels like no one understands the things i say even though they make the most amount of sense than everyone else. i know that sounds like a stuck-up thing to say but i don't mean it that way. i mean it as in the "i know more than you because i have experienced so much more than you have so i know what's going to happen so please just listen to me" way. i've experienced so much shit in my life that sometimes my mind feels 30 years older than my body. sometimes this is so overwhelming that i wish i was a kid again, clueless and inexperienced and happy. i'm always looked down upon because who i am as a person is confusing to people and it scares me. literally only one person in the entire galaxy understands me. why am i such a weird person??? i mean i know what made me this way but why couldn't i have been different? i don't know. i try not to let things get to me. everyone thinks i'm "radical" or "extreme" even though my ideas are actually very normal and make sense. for example my AP Gov teacher in high school said my ideas are very "radical left" even though all i had in mind was to bring equality to every person in the united states... how the hell is that "extreme"??? i hate how everyone around me is too much of a pacifist so it makes me weird because i don't fit in. i don't know where i was going with this, i just wanted to dump every thought that's been rotting in my brain today. i don't really need advice or reassurance or anything by the way, i just wanted to let this out. 

19.12.2020 23:51:13
19, she/he pronouns ONLY. Barely on the site anymore so don’t bother. Please don’t interact with me if we aren’t friends, it makes me incredibly uncomfortable and anxious. 
lexixel
Level 13
Sex Appeal: 1879
Secville
19.12.2020 23:59:53
lexixel

Having a hard time dealing with the grief of losing my best friend of 10 years. She died too young. If anyone ever needs to talk- my dms are open :) 

19.12.2020 23:59:53
anyway <3
miesha
Level 44
Sex Appeal: 65601
Atheista
20.12.2020 03:19:49
miesha

I think someone tried to mock me on here but I don’t even care anymore. Living rent free in people’s heads as they say lol

20.12.2020 03:19:49
19, she/he pronouns ONLY. Barely on the site anymore so don’t bother. Please don’t interact with me if we aren’t friends, it makes me incredibly uncomfortable and anxious. 

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...