Created
Big Boy JENKINS
Level 29
Sex Appeal: 19289
Atheista
12.01.2021 16:51:50
Big Boy JENKINS

FELLAS

HAVE YOU EVER WANTED TO BE A PART OF AN EVIL VILLAIN TEAM.  well look no fruther than THIS VERY SEWER.  we got CRAZY DOOMSDAY DEVICES. INSCRUTIBLE GENETICALLY DISCOMBOBULATED MONSTERS. A TESLA COIL.  and most importantly, we got the SWIRLY FLASKS WITH THE COLORFUL LIQUIDS INSIDE.  but thats not all. we got a EVIL MISSION......to TAKE OVER  THE WORLD!!!!! or destroy it. i havent figured it out.

Well anywaus do you think your BAD ENOUGH to TAKE OVER the world witha QUIRKY DOOMSDAY DEVICE.  if so i invite you one and all to apply to be a NEW MEMBER of

THE GAS MASK HORDE

Applicants must be:
1. EVIL
2. RADIOACTIVE
3. READY 2 TAKE OVER THE WORLD

And most importantly be waering THIS ACCESORY:

becayse it is cute.

Everything else is up to your evil imagination.  should you seek insporation in your goals of WORLD DOMINATION look no further than ME and my EVIL EGG MOTHERS:

                 
BIG MOM jenkins by torrenoia      BIG BOY jenkins by BIG BOY jenkins    BIG MOM jenkins by meatbomb

good old egg morthers.

Applicants will be judged on the FOLLOWING CRITERIA:
1. How well it fits the theme - 10 points
2. Overall creativity/concept - 10 points
3. Visual appeal - 10 points
4. Description - 5 points

HOW TO APPLY:
1. Submit your look using the closet icon or copypaste your look from your profile image. Himbos and low-level bimbos (lvl 20 and under) can submit screenshots from the shop if they wish.
2. Only your first post will be judged,no double dipping!
3. No offensive looks (i.e. looks that promote bigotry, offensive stereotypes, etc.)
4. Himbos will be judged less harshly than bimbos

PRIZES:
1st place: 320 diamonds
2nd place: 269 diamonds
3rd place: 137 diamonds
4th place: 69 diamonds
5th place: 42 diamonds

The contest will open on January 14th (midnight, bimboland time) and end on January 24th. Be there or BE SQUARE!!!

12.01.2021 16:51:50
aarrghghgh jkshdjkahdkjad eiopwppeoe wqoqwe beep boop ebbbeeeeeeppp aa aaaa aa wwowooooooooooo bbbrha bhabab hbhaba (this is dial up sounds)
Zoeeeee<3
Level 41
Sex Appeal: 51928
Atheista
14.01.2021 09:11:13
Zoeeeee<3

basically they’re a hot ass alien and they’re doing some wacky experiments with radiation and bugs. like a clinical chernobyl. but actually i was just listening to korn and vibing when i made this

edit-i forgot there’s a bible there??? but there’s a bible there god bless
Zoeeeee3

14.01.2021 09:11:13
dont send me loves or friend requests my heart is for brian molko only
huachengstits
Level 23
Sex Appeal: 10312
Atheista
14.01.2021 13:27:48
huachengstits

what's the point of taking over the world if you're not going to be cute about it? 
no one knows where this adorable fella came from, but they're here to wear pink dresses, collect fluffy plushies, accidentally poison your vegetables with their toxic fumes and wreak chaos. cutely. ...what's up with the rifle you ask? oh don't worry about it. :) but - just saying - if you compliment their outfit, they might give you a headstart....

14.01.2021 13:27:48
they/he
Big Boy JENKINS
Level 29
Sex Appeal: 19289
Atheista
14.01.2021 13:54:07
Big Boy JENKINS

sorry 4 the late opening of this thread and also for missing my chance to announce the opening of this thread. BUT!! The thread is open!! And the applicantts so far are SMASHING......cant wait to see who else joins the HORDE!

14.01.2021 13:54:07
aarrghghgh jkshdjkahdkjad eiopwppeoe wqoqwe beep boop ebbbeeeeeeppp aa aaaa aa wwowooooooooooo bbbrha bhabab hbhaba (this is dial up sounds)
Willmuh Dickfit
Level 39
Sex Appeal: 45473
Atheista
14.01.2021 14:13:47
Willmuh Dickfit

"This just in, the radioactive ooze has left the street and has entered... the mall? Sources say that it's currently stealing clothes. Who knew that sewer slime would be so fashionable?"
Hot sentient ooze fresh from the sewer coming to a major city near you. When it's constantly radiating deadly radiation it decided it wanted to look the part. So after a quick stop at the mall, it's back to taking over the city and this time in style.

14.01.2021 14:13:47
you either die a boss or live long enough to see yourself become a girl
PlushKlavier
Level 135
Sex Appeal: 1936233
Reasonopia
14.01.2021 15:16:12
PlushKlavier

PlushKlavier
AT DA EVIL BEACH WITH DA KIDS FOR EVIL VACATION

WHAT DO THESE "TOXIC" SIGNS MEAN

14.01.2021 15:16:12

viscerae
Level 68
Sex Appeal: 240690
Atheista
14.01.2021 15:48:18
viscerae

You're searching through the dump, when you come across what appears to be a vintage workout DVD (suggestively titled "BURN YOUR FAT - THE EVIL WAY, although it's barely readable), in its original packaging and eveything.

Aside from some scuffs and a weird slimy substance covering parts of the box, it's in remarkably good condition. You decide to take it home, to sell it on eBay as a super rare find worth a decent amount of cash.

Something compels you to watch it, however, so you find yourself watching it, 30 minutes later. The disc is more damaged than the box, which is... unexpected. It's hard to tell whether the instructor is human or not, but they have a presence which you can feel even through the bad video quality. You can't fight the sudden urge to follow everything they say.

B͔̬̳͓͙͕̜ͦU͕͓̮̮͚͕̩ͩ͋́́ͨ̆̅̅R̝̂́̋̅̉Ṅ̝̳͕̻̻̖̘̝͇ͤͮ̾̉͊ ̼̱̻̝̬ͦ̆ͦ̐̌̌ͅT̯̥̤͕̳ͤ̊͊H͎̬͎̖ͮ̑̓E̥͈̲̬̭͈̠͚̽̉̐́ͣ͐͒̄̀ͅ ̺͓͓̫̿̋̃͆̾̚F̤̭̖̯̰̋ͤ͒̊Ä̘̩̦͇̻͎̑͑͋ͨT̗͉̟̻̏ͭ̑̀ͫ̀́.͓̪̤̟͍͍̓̊̍̊ ͙̼͔͉̈́͒̑̎̚B̘̖͇͇͚͔̼͎̈́̈́̂̎̾͂ͮ̄U͇̫̱̫ͬ͆ͣͤR͓̞̖̯̼͐͂́͋ͤ̋ͯN̲͇̿̋̅̊ ̞̤̲͙̘̣̥̐͒̍̔͗ͥͅT̙̫̲̗̩͍̿̽̏ͪ͛̍̆H̲̫̻̣͚̤̻̟̣ͫ̐̽E̤̜̳̘̼̱͖̥̐͋ͅ ̗̟̺̤̤̣̼̼̐F̠͎̞͈͍̲̾A̫͓̞̟̙̤̼ͮ͌͑T̻͇̫̬̋͌̿ͬ̏.̹̱̫͑̊ͧ̅̾ͮͯ̍ ̱̻̩͔͇̳͋ͦ́̄͊͂͌̎ͪͅͅ
̺̭̯͔ͫ̓͛͐̚H̗͑͐ͯ̾̔ͩ̔̓ͫÌ̫̮͕̜͉̺̓̊̽ͤ̾ͣ̆͂Š̹̤̪͙̆ͦͮ̊̈́ͮ͛S͇͔͇͖͍̝͙͆͊.̮̭̟ͬ̉ ͎͚̊̾ͫ̑̾̎̈H̱͎̜̲̳̎̐͊̉̆I̬̗̭ͥ̂Š͈̼̻̯͓̦S̟̲̅ͧ̓̑̽̽̿.͍͕̘̦̪̝̗͊͒ͣ̌͌ͬ̀͌ ̤͚̜̖̘̥̍̄̌̿̾S̫̻̪ͥ͛̄͂͋M͖͓͑ͨ͆͂̉E͓̥̦̗̭͉̫̫̒̅Ḻ̗̝̠͊ͧ̇͛ͮ̍L̜̙͓̰̆̏S̘͚̳̪̮̍ͥ ̭̭͇ͣ̋͑̽͗̇L͓͕̘͉̠͇̞̱ͣͯ̎ͪ̊Ĭ͎̮͕̈́̉ͩͩ͗K̺͈̊̏ͦ̋͗E͍̥͖̥̭̻̩̯̟̽̆̀́̽̍̉ ̭̪̦͈̺̭̫̄̋̈́B̹̍͂̽͒ͤA̤͈̠̞̝̠̤͓̼̅̉̀͒ͣ͊͊͑C̟̮͍̩̬͚̞̪̀̃̂Ỏ̺̖̟ͯ̋ͭͦ̂͐N̘̖̫̰̩͍̤̺̺͐̿̎ͩ.͕̣̬ͧͯͣ͑ͩ ̤ͧͦ̆͒͗̾̀ͣ
͓̘̰͕͓̹͉̮ͮ̿̎ͯͨ̇͐ͭͫL͈̠ͬ̿͛ͭÊ̪̯̟͊F̪̦͍̥͇̤̲ͪͫT̗̦̻͙̿̑ͣͬ̀̍ͭ,̱̼̊͗̏ͦͅ ͍̩̓ͬͭͩ͊̉R̝̝̮̹̹̿͋ͤ͐̆̋͑Ï̦̣̩̱ͮG̭̬͗ͬ͐Ḫͨͧ̄ͣͬ̓Ț̳̞̘͎̹͉̓̐ͪ,͎̮̐ͭ ͖̮̣̻̦̯͑̓ͣͭ̉̌͗L̞͚̖̮̤͊̎͊ͫ̆̚Í̤̬̗̜̗̬̥̍ͪ̽ͅF͈̥̞ͣ̈ͅT̞̜͙̭̃̏̈̃ͯ̑̐ ̻͔̣̭͇͗̂̿̾̉ͮͧ̐T̯̙͖͈̱̩̭͖̎̚H̖̭͙͙͎̼̓̚ͅO͉̥̭̠̮̤̼͋̋ͫ̀̈́̓S͎̣̄̀̌ͣȆ̠͕͔̟̤̫̻̤ͧ̉ͥ͌͋̒ ͓͇̜̪͙̜̤͛̄̍̿͂̎ͦͅŴ̜̪ͦͣ̃̾E̬̠͋͂̾ͩ̈̿ͯI͉̹̘̻̘ͪͯG̼̦̟̗͍̹ͤͮH͙̘̰̤͖̬͋͛͊T̥̫̥ͧ̚ͅS̥̩̿ͬͫ͌ͫ̀̄ͫ!̝ͥ ̳̪̩͇̲͕̹ͧ͗̅̽ͫ̄ͤ͆̒Y̪̮̙͔͖͙̲̟ͪ̈́̈́̉ͯͦE͕̼̔̽Á̭̳̟̼̳̫͖̔͑̈̾ͮ͛͗H̻̩͈̦͍̘ͮ̈ ̖̮͈̘̰͈͎ͫ̐ͧŤ͎͚̲̲̬͋̎ͪ̍H̬̗͔̪̱̳͑̏ͨĀ̘͎̪͎̻̰͋͗ͣͨ̊ͅT͉͙̎'̭̳̫ͦ͗̍͒̒̒̐̀̀S͇̗͖̻̘̩̯̅̃͒̅͑̏̍ͪ ̲̬̬̱͕̳̩̋̍̀ͅI̯̩̱̪͉͋ͩͨ͛̑͑ͧͬT̤̻͖̯̉ͥ̾ͪ̅̅ͬͅ!͍̰̙ͥ̅͌̉̓̌ͪͮ́ ̞̲̰̳͓̺͒ͨ͋́ͧ̆̊F̹̘̎̽̄̊̓ͨͤͨẸ͈̯̓̐E͍͎̭͈̤͎̿ͩͫ̈͌ͬͮ́̎L̩͙͖̘̠̠ͮ̊̓ͩ̄ͥ ̪̼͇̩̊͂́̑͌Ṱ̤̰͖͓̿͐̆͑̊ͩͅH̫̦̣͐̔͋̂͛̓̐E̪ͪ́̾͑͛̎̇ͅ ̻̩̱̥͉̻̀̇ͥ̓̈B͕̝̹͙̮̦̦̱ͫͪ͌̌Ŭ̻͈̙͈̼͂ͦ̔ͭR̼̃̾͑ͤͭ̆̀̾ͨN̲̲̞͎̭̾͂̿ͨ!͕̳̙͚͑͗ͪ̊̔͛̓̇ ̠͍̮̺̾ͨ̆ͬͬ͌̔̒A͈̻̹̜̣̱̟͋̅̀̉ͤͪͫ̚̚B̭̻̽ͤͩD̜̙̝ͥͬ̊̃ͬͪ͌̉O͖̖̲͋̅͗ͣ͌̅̅M̘̬̘̳̹̬ͪ̎̃ͅI͍̭̬̺̤ͫ͋̉̒N͙̫̑͒ͮA̞͉̻̰̝͋̋̓̄L̠̤̹̲ͥ̂ ͔͗̅̿̓C͍͙̙͇͔̟̍͂̈́̌ͥṚ͖̻͎̙̦̣̎̈͛̎̄̄Ű͎̦̰̮̱̀N̼̬͉͎̐̄͛ͦͣ̀͊C̖̗̟̜̝̤̹͎̅͒ͪ̓́̈́͛H̹̙̔̆ͤ̑̉͂͆̌̋.̗̘̪̲̿ͫ̋̑͛̎̊ͫ ̲̺̖̻̮͌ͨ̒̀ͮͦ̚
̫͍͔̤ͮ͗͐̍̏ͧ͛̐ͅȞ̭̻͕̥ͯͪ͐Ỉ͕̱̘͓ͮ̇̉̓͑͋S͎̪̜͍̩ͭ̂̎̎Ṡ̻͓̊.̦̩̲̦̤͕̜̗̪͑ͯͩ̿ͯ̄̑ ͇̞͇͛̒̊̄̄P͉̞̳̈̏͐̇̔O͚̦͓̤̠̪̻ͦͥ̇ͤͪ̅̎̅̍P͎̰͉̪̗̙͕̤͋.̯̙ͣͧ ̘̥͔̥̥̏͆̍̋̂̚ͅC̬͉͎͈̗̣͉͉͋͑̓͒R̭̦̮͖̗͆͑̈ͥͦ͂̌A̪͈͇͙͉ͨ̓͒ͪ̀C͓̖͖̟͙͉ͫ͗ͅḴ͔̻̣͔̇́̇̈ͬ̍.̪͙̙̺̬̯̎̅ͪ̏ͦ͆͐ ̮̹͚̼͖̳͚̪͚̮̹͚̼͖̳͚̪͚̮̹͚̼͖̳͚̪͚̮̹͚̼͖̳͚̪͚ͦͦͦͦ̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚

"What the fuck did I just watch?" you think, when you suddenly realize 2 weeks have passed. Oh shit. You then pass out from dehydration.

14.01.2021 15:48:18
|| they/he pronouns, please ||

Babie Doll
Level 49
Sex Appeal: 91346
Agnostica
14.01.2021 16:33:32
Babie Doll

THE YEAR IS 19XX.
Years ago, SOMETHING happened to the nation of [REDACTED] and now there is no contact with the rest of the world.
The land has been left barren, resources are scarce, and those remaining must compete to survive.
Despite the fact that you are the leader of the feared and respected BOVINE SKULLS gang, you are alone.
It's you against the world. You and your trusted pet rat, DIRT.
Babie Doll

14.01.2021 16:33:32

Penis Ridiculous
Level 25
Sex Appeal: 11380
Agnostica
14.01.2021 16:47:15
Penis Ridiculous

WHATS UP GAMERS im back on that world domination 100% completion grind are you ready lets freakin GO. today we are taking over new york freakin city i expect to find armed soldiers like what weve been seeing up until now as you should know it literally shouldnt be a problem as i am a pro. for the new viewers in chat, falling into acid gave me powers so now im literally unkillable and also evil. as always we are sponsored by monster energy drink go to monster.com/PENISDOMINATION to use my promocode link in da subscription wahoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14.01.2021 16:47:15
12 bimbucks in my account but a lot of heart and talent and fire to succeed godbless amen xoxo 
damn fine cock
Level 21
Sex Appeal: 7088
Atheista
14.01.2021 17:27:14
damn fine cock

After the radioactive tests were completed, the scientists congratulated themselves on a job well done, packed up their strange vans, and drove away. Quite without notice, the spores begin to grow along the sides of windowpanes, over gravestones, eating away at bits of forgotten lead paint. In colors of green and pink, the mold flourishes in abundance, seeping through air conditioners and into cars. The mold is not commented upon by scientists, until one individual breathes it in. When he breathes out, spores follow in a cloud, and from those spores, lush forests of mold bloom. In concentrated bursts, this mold can attack the nervous system, can slow the heart, can bring death.

Mr. Mycotoxin regards it all with a remote amusement. If mold is just another form of entropy, what's it to him?

14.01.2021 17:27:14

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...