Author
Poison Black
Poison Black
Level 64
Sex Appeal: 202841
Secville
07.05.2020 16:02:09
Poison Black

Hellow, hellow, hellow! Welcome to the premiere of Next Big Bimbo Top Race! This is the first virtual-reality show from bimbolands, where nine contestants compete against each other week after week in order to snatch our great prize: 1 month free senatorship or 500 diamonds, courtesy from our sponsor (aka kim-kardashian-sim). So, you think you have what it takes to make it all the way to the top? Do you have that extra x-factor? You think that you are a celebrity, but your friends keep killing your vibes saying that you're not? The time... has... come! Prove to that awful bouncer that you are very VIP indeed! Send to us your tape and you never-ever (for the next five minutes or until the next season) need to wait on the row again when you're buying your groceries... on the internet. It's bimbolands, you know. But you still can goes with the "Do you know who you're talking, kiddo?" when you get busted, so... What are you waiting for?! 

What is NBBTR (Next Big Bimbo Top Race)?  It's an mix of fashion contest and roleplay 9 players will compete against each other every week. One of them will be the winner and will receive an extra prize (I'll set it with kimsim) and two of them will be placed in the bottom; The winner will join the judges (me, LunarAurora, my extra special co-hoster, and 1-2 special guests) Together, we will decide who's will survive and who's receive the chop. In the end, there will be only one winner who's receive the tittle.
Plus, I will set a mini-chalenge before the main challenge, where the contestants can get some special perks in order to make things funny. ;)

What I need to do in order to join the competition? NBBTR is an mix of fashion contest and roleplay. So, in order to join this competition, you need to develop a character or persona. Them, you need to create an concept that you can play for the entire season. Since it's a fashion competitive show, you need a solid concept that can be adapted in order to fit the week's chalenge. Make someone who's instantly recognized. You can be an "fan fave" or an "villain", but characters that are offensive against any minority group will be disqualified. For that, you need to post here in this thread (until 05/17, 00:00 in the time of bimbolands):

1 - Your character "standart" outfit; Do it using the "hanger" buttom. To inspire you all, the theme for this audition is "stereotyped by television", where you chose a stereotype that suit your character and make a look upon it; If you wish, try the tv.tropes website (I can provide ideas) to get some good refs; 
2 - The character's name; Since every week one player receive an "sashay away" and get eliminated, it's easy to keep things goes that way. Also, if everything goes well, I wish to do another season, so... You can join again next year if you like, got'cha? ;)
3 - It's an audition, so you need to speak about yourself - as your character - so we can get a whole picture about who they are, what they like and how they will behaviour in the season. Write your intro in one paragraph, first person, introducing yourself.
4 - You need to tell us if you are up for a long run competition; You can send your tape anyway, but if you think you can't keep playing for the entire season, until you win or get elliminated, please, notify us.

What's the schedule? 

The Audition are already open and it goes until 05/17
We will anounce who will join the competition in 05/21;
In  05/23-05/24, I'll open the first mini-game;
At 05/25-05/28 we will have our first main challenge;
The results will be anounced in 05/30;
After that, a new week begin and we repeat this schedule weekly; Each week, one player will be eliminated until only the final three remains.
At this point, we will throw a final ball and set the final winner, who will be awarded!

So, what are you waiting for?! Let's get sickening!!!

PS: Everyone receive a banner, so, let's have fun! ;)

PSS: Players under level 30 CAN use applications like Photoshop, GIMP, etc... in order to assemble an outfit using itens from the shop without actually buying them. 

07.05.2020 16:02:09

Surprise, b*tch! Something Wicked is coming, and I guess it's me! Who's the baddest witch in town? ;)
flowerbombk
Level 72
Sex Appeal: 297332
Atheista
12.05.2020 08:27:19
flowerbombk

Amazing idea!!! Cant wait to get started ;D

12.05.2020 08:27:19

Florenctia
Level 33
Sex Appeal: 26736
Atheista
12.05.2020 10:39:31
Florenctia

Reserving here for when the spreadsheet becomes alive! :D 

12.05.2020 10:39:31
PlushKlavier
Level 135
Sex Appeal: 1936223
Reasonopia
12.05.2020 11:39:49
PlushKlavier

"Oh em gee, they said they were going to have fireballs and whiskey here, like, where the fuck is it?? An intro? Fine, like, whateverrrrr! My name is Brittany and I looooove to partyyy! Like, don't even think about being my friend if you can't dance until you puke! I'm always looking for a totally cute guy I can like, hook up with and stuff~ If you don't have sex at a party then like, what is the point, right? Oh, and there totally has to be booze available, you can't have fun at parties without it! Yeeaaaahh!! Did I already mention I was like, totally the best cheerleader in high school? I am totally one of the most popular girls you'll ever meet so like, feel honored and stuff if I hang out with you! I'm here to live it up and teach everyone how to have like, the best parties everrrr!"
PlushKlavier
(Thanks again for the invite! <3 I hope I did this right!)

12.05.2020 11:39:49

Poison Black
Level 64
Sex Appeal: 202841
Secville
12.05.2020 14:06:46
Poison Black

(Thanks again for the invite! <3 I hope I did this right!)
Yes, you DO it all right! Thank you VERY much to your entry! :) 

12.05.2020 14:06:46

Surprise, b*tch! Something Wicked is coming, and I guess it's me! Who's the baddest witch in town? ;)
dreamerdumpling101
Level 32
Sex Appeal: 26554
Atheista
12.05.2020 14:43:16
dreamerdumpling101

dreamerdumpling101

My name is Dream and I am a person who has elegance and intelligence combine. When people look at me they have high expectations so I try my best to look modest around people. What they don’t know is that I am pretty wild in bed but it’s a secret pleasure. I am not really a fan of parties and men who are scrubs.

12.05.2020 14:43:16
Live your own best life.

devildiana
Level 120
Sex Appeal: 1357044
Freethinkerland
12.05.2020 16:20:00
devildiana

devildiana

Hello, my name is Diana but you all know me as Countess Ungoliant, singer, guitarist, bassist and drummer of the most extreme band in the northern fjords of Freethinkerland: Zigur.
After several years in prison for the accidental murder of the guitarist of the band Bludgeoning (only an Atheist posser dies with just 231 stab wounds), I'm back to sell my dignity cheaply on this television show.

12.05.2020 16:20:00
LunarAurora
Level 34
Sex Appeal: 29366
Atheista
12.05.2020 17:00:19
LunarAurora

devildiana wrote:
devildiana

Hello, my name is Diana but you all know me as Countess Ungoliant, singer, guitarist, bassist and drummer of the most extreme band in the northern fjords of Freethinkerland: Zigur.
After several years in prison for the accidental murder of the guitarist of the band Bludgeoning (only an Atheist posser dies with just 231 stab wounds), I'm back to sell my dignity cheaply on this television show.
The Black Metal rejoice on your participation, this posers NEED to get your message

12.05.2020 17:00:19

Crocheting Bimbo
Level 105
Sex Appeal: 906309
Freethinkerland
12.05.2020 20:46:26
Crocheting Bimbo

Crocheting BimboHi there my name is Kitty Claws and I have been called a washed up Super star well you see this award I'm holding well let me tell you I am far from washed up( even if I did have to sleep with Harvey Firestone to get the part)I can act circles around the so called stars of today.

12.05.2020 20:46:26
I will always let the child in me come out to play.

Behind every good Man is a great Woman telling him how to do it.

bbcharlotte
Level 96
Sex Appeal: 706123
Freethinkerland
12.05.2020 23:54:32
bbcharlotte

bbcharlotteHello everybody,
I introduce myself, I'm pinhead.

recently a stupid bimbo named charlotte played with a strange puzzle box . This cube opens the doors to a world where enjoyment and pain become one. unfortunately for her, the pulzze was resolved.
And I arrived in your world.

so, I'm a cenobite and I live in the infinite maze. We the cenobites are explorers of another dimension in search of carnal experiences, and we can no longer differentiate pain from pleasure. Love is masochistic you know.
I'm here to deliver our message for all those who wish (or not) to discover all pleasures of our world.
I'm very meticulous in my work and ensure that my victims (guest) receive everything they deserve (desire).

I like leather, knives, chains and hooks. I love pins and cats.
Who doesn't like cats, after all, they are all sadists.

That's all and kiss ...

12.05.2020 23:54:32

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...