List of Demands

Created
craigslist-stripper
Level 213
Sex Appeal: 7667230
Agnostica
11.02.2020 18:38:26
craigslist-stripper

i think people would be more likely to accept what is happening if the owner explained it to us in realistic terms. if chris has a real genuine reason for this latest update that isn't "wanted to shake my box of rats" or "wanted to make a quick buck" then i really would like to hear it. i think the problem a lot of us have is that this change is seen as completely arbitrary and unfair, with no reasoning behind it. and when we demand reasoning we get a half baked answer veiled in a bunch of bimbo roleplay, it's worthless.

we are real people investing our real money in this republic or game or website or whatever chris does or does not want to call it. we want to know what is happening with our money and we want to have a say in what it is being invested in, since that's a supposed draw of the game in the first place - democracy

11.02.2020 18:38:26

I Am Flirt
Level 42
Sex Appeal: 56577
Atheista
11.02.2020 18:59:49
I Am Flirt

To get back og topi. I support them all

1) Elections must not be based on city population.
2) Subscription requirement for office must be removed.
3) Atheista's recent bonus must be matched for players in all cities.
4) Consistent, clear, and publicly documented communication between Miss Bimbo, Prime Bimbo, Prime Ministers, and Senators must be maintained. Office holders who are inactive for a pre-determined amount of time must revoke their positions.
5) State Ministers must receive an election bonus to encourage participation.
6) State Ministers must run on the platforms they present in debates.
7) State Ministers platforms must be promoted in forums post-election.
8) State Ministers must have a clear communication and accountability process for relaying ideas to Miss Bimbo.
9) Elections must last longer than one day to improve participation. (One week has been suggested.)
10) Senator positions must have at least one seat per State that free-to-play Citizens can run for.
11) Prime Bimbo and President must both be chosen by voters.

And l add:
12) The Drag queen contest gets a new name. It has nothing to do with drag queens, so why that name?
13) More influene to the PB and morer info about the titel, what it does and what it can. Goes for all
14) Salary and prices in shops should be even more out
15) The dark coloured skins seems to cost more than the lighter skin tones (but that might be a shop worker thing?)

And what bugs me is why can Chris comunicte med HMB, but not with us on the forum? Dosnt make sence to me....

11.02.2020 18:59:49
I am not flirt.... I AM MAAAAAAAD

honorscollege
Level 104
Sex Appeal: 885828
Reasonopia
11.02.2020 19:35:08
honorscollege

HeavenLeighBimbo wrote:
The problem is:  The Prime 'elected' Bimbo's are not doing their job's as intended. Up to the owner's standards, any way.
  I shouldn't really say this, but why keep it a secret.  He told you so much in his Constitutional Crisis thread, already. 
Now that I am in close communication with the OWNER,  I know what really is going on.

I warned you all early on,  be careful what you ask for.  I will not share 'Back stage' communication's,  but there is going to be some changes in Bimboland's.   BET on it.
  Bimboland's will be better for it,  and there will be no punishment's, for past deeds.
  The nation just needs a Reset........  So don't worry..... Bimboland's is not going to change at all as far as your account's are concerned and election's.  This is an Administrative problem we are now working on.
This is ridiculous. What is the Prime Bimbo's intended job supposed to be? Because if the PB position is supposed to mean anything, this change only makes it more likely that a player who is less committed to the job gets it. But to be honest, I don't care about this anymore. After being given a more detailed history of the Bimboland lore, I feel it is pointless. When the issue first came to our attention, I was under the impression that the site owner was a person who could be reasoned with and would be willing to listen to ideas that would make the site more engaging and profitable. Who wouldn't listen to user concerns when users are en masse cancelling their paid subscriptions? I thought we were dealing with someone who would care about retaining users and subscriptions and there are plenty of easy changes that could be made to appease the userbase. It is clear that that is NOT the kind of site owner we're dealing with. Why do we care so much who the Prime Bimbo is? We all knew PB was just a figurehead and had no power. The change just made this more apparent. It sucks and it's a step in the WRONG direction, but what can we do? At least, with this change, the game goes pretty much undisrupted unlike the bodyguard change. I just pity the users who get the "honor" of being Prime Bimbo who have to deal with Chris directly.

Speaking of Chris, HLB, your narrative is SO inconsistent. First, we are rats in a cage that he likes to mess with. Then we are unfairly attacking him. Chris knows that he is provoking us. If he wants to fuck up the site, that's on him. It's clear that there is nothing we can do to change his mind. But if he continues to act like asshole, we will keep calling him an asshole. That seems fair. 

To end on a positive note, I would like to say that I love the way our community reacted to all of this. Even players who served to benefit from the change widely denounced it. In response to the unfairness, the shopworkers came together to create their own kind of egalitarian bonus for all players and offered dozens of cheap items to players. Players proved that they cared about fairness and equality. If this were my experiment, I would be pleased! But of course, people who do "social experiments" are more often than not just assholes who like to disrupt people for the fun of it.

11.02.2020 19:35:08
She/her pronouns. 25 years old. Semi-inactive.
meerkat
Level 40
Sex Appeal: 50077
Atheista
11.02.2020 19:46:32
meerkat

for a moment i'll refrain from baiting

Alexstrasza
wrote:
In our case the car manufacturer didn't go broke. He repeatedly publicly insulted us and is still making a pretty penny and is ignoring us. Not the same.
this ^ is the exact issue. at this point i think we all understand that he is a sad man that needs power over a virtual world to feel a little more complete but thing is he's expecting money (no matter how many times you say it's not about that, the money hungry changes are right there, the old pull your head out of your 'arse' post is right there, and at the end of the day it's literally a business lmao) from people he keeps belittling.

it is just astonishing to me how big your egos are over a dress up game. the way you treat him like a misunderstood genius is crazy to me when anything that's worth anything on this site comes from the community, mods and shop workers. which all work as volunteers. they literally payed to do those things actually. and yet the only thing people expect is communication between the people who have a supposed position in the community and the decision maker, and transparency on changes being made. literally a bare minimum.

it's 2020 and people are so ready to throw their money at something they enjoy, the mentality of not caring who quits cause there's always gonna be someone who joins is absurd in this case because if the prominent people inside the community quit, no ones gonna stay here in the first place. let alone pay for the perks. not to even mention how stupid of a business model that is. spoken like a true serial entrepreneur. (shout out TewDea big fan) i see people giving their money to complete scams almost on a daily basis just for a hint of a promise that they might get something they'll enjoy and this site is so easily profitable that it hurts. it's been such a long time since i've seen this bad of a management issue. the whole situation is absurd beyond words.

seeing a manchild throw tantrums through bimbo roleplay has been a beautiful, unique experience though. like no other. brava cast and crew!

11.02.2020 19:46:32

Alexstrasza
Level 200
Sex Appeal: 6641010
Agnostica
11.02.2020 19:54:20
Alexstrasza

Very well said Meerkat!

11.02.2020 19:54:20
Such misplaced zeal... Their eyes remain closed to the true path. Not like you... my devoted Chosen...
Ulvhild
Level 200
Sex Appeal: 6511417
Secville
11.02.2020 20:55:35
Ulvhild

I Am Flirt wrote:
To get back og topi. I support them all

1) Elections must not be based on city population.
2) Subscription requirement for office must be removed.
3) Atheista's recent bonus must be matched for players in all cities.
4) Consistent, clear, and publicly documented communication between Miss Bimbo, Prime Bimbo, Prime Ministers, and Senators must be maintained. Office holders who are inactive for a pre-determined amount of time must revoke their positions.
5) State Ministers must receive an election bonus to encourage participation.
6) State Ministers must run on the platforms they present in debates.
7) State Ministers platforms must be promoted in forums post-election.
8) State Ministers must have a clear communication and accountability process for relaying ideas to Miss Bimbo.
9) Elections must last longer than one day to improve participation. (One week has been suggested.)
10) Senator positions must have at least one seat per State that free-to-play Citizens can run for.
11) Prime Bimbo and President must both be chosen by voters.

And l add:
12) The Drag queen contest gets a new name. It has nothing to do with drag queens, so why that name?
13) More influene to the PB and morer info about the titel, what it does and what it can. Goes for all
14) Salary and prices in shops should be even more out
15) The dark coloured skins seems to cost more than the lighter skin tones (but that might be a shop worker thing?)

And what bugs me is why can Chris comunicte med HMB, but not with us on the forum? Dosnt make sence to me....

I actually don't support all of these demands. Some are reasonable, but others are not.
- Regarding Senators, this is not to be considered a position at all, it's just a fancy name for players that pay for their game time. This is why I think it's fair that only Senators can run for State Minister-positions, as paying players should get more options than non-paying players.
- As for State Ministers and platforms, of course they should all stick to what they've said they stand for, but please remember that this is a game and don't put too much pressure on players, as good as their intentions may be State Ministers have no real power here either.
- The President of this game is the owner of the game, it's not something players can choose.

The demands I do support are:
1) Elections must not be based on state* population.
3) Atheista's recent bonus must be matched for players in all states*.

I somewhat agree on point 4). There should be more and publicly documented communication between the owner, Prime Bimbo and State Ministers. Senators, however, are really only paying customers, they have not been elected and anyone can choose to become a Senator, simply pay to play instead of play for free. It's okay to involve Senators for some decisions, like the (faulty) Court-system, but it's not reasonable to involve them in everything.

As for I Am Flirt's added demands, I pretty much agree with all of those.
14) Salary and prices in shops should be evened more out

But I'll rephrase things a little:
13) The PB should have more influence over the game, and there should be more info about what it means to be PB and SM.

As for skin tones, I'm confused. You choose a skin tone when you make your avatar, and it costs nothing. The skins in the shop are something else and fall under 14) the salary and price point.

11.02.2020 20:55:35
      - Life is a pretty cheesy game, but at least it has good graphics -
HeavenLeighBimbo
Level 129
Sex Appeal: 1695448
Freethinkerland
11.02.2020 23:22:06
HeavenLeighBimbo

Finally a voice of Reason ^.  well thought out, I might add.
 I created the 'so called Drag Queen contest'   The owner changed the name despite my very strong OBJECTION.
  We can't always get what we WANT.
           No Prime Bimbo win's every fight, against a man sitting at a computer screen.
  The original name as I designed it was,  The Prime Bimbo's Fashion Contest.
 She alone was supposed to create a theme in the form of a short story.   I did  it  and you can all look back in the history of past winner's.   My theme's and Winner's, actually meant something.

11.02.2020 23:22:06
Image result for winter wonderland banner
HeavenLeighBimbo
Level 129
Freethinkerland
11.02.2020 23:54:23
HeavenLeighBimbo

By the way, I didn't mean to insult any current participant's in the Current 'Drag-Queen contest'   You all are doing your best in a contest that is totally generic and in my opinion very boring. 
 I refuse to enter the contest's written so poorly, myself.   It's not about the money,  it is about my standards as a Bimbo.
  I actually vote for the  new player's with the most simple outfit, every time, as my form of protest.

11.02.2020 23:54:23
AlienPrinceFromVenus
Level 46
Sex Appeal: 74495
Reasonopia
12.02.2020 00:09:28
AlienPrinceFromVenus

HeavenLeighBimbo wrote:
By the way, I didn't mean to insult any current participant's in the Current 'Drag-Queen contest'   You all are doing your best in a contest that is totally generic and in my opinion very boring. 
 I refuse to enter the contest's written so poorly, myself.   It's not about the money,  it is about my standards as a Bimbo.
  I actually vote for the  new player's with the most simple outfit, every time, as my form of protest.
While I appreciate that you're putting effort into dealing with this Bimboland election and following events situation, if you wanna talk about the fashion contest and its themes; I warmly invite you to protest mediocrity and what you perceive as boring and basic, by creating something truly unique and creative and interesting to submit to the contest. Seeing as this is a far more visible form of protest, I imagine it would have more of an effect.

Yours truly,  Helvetin Venus, first and ONLY diety of Bimboland's
<3 (current) <3

Glory To Venus

12.02.2020 00:09:28
They/Them 
HeavenLeighBimbo
Level 129
Freethinkerland
12.02.2020 00:35:07
HeavenLeighBimbo

Well I just received a very interesting message from the new Prime Bimbo too.
  I am totally upset with Chris Now.   I have a lot of work to do........... 
To save Bimboland's. 
    This situation, just became my nightmare.

12.02.2020 00:35:07

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...