Level 131
Sex Appeal: 1775413
Freethinkerland
08.02.2020 04:04:25
Cum_Dumpster

WE WON'T GIVE UP WITHOUT A FIGHT

08.02.2020 04:04:25
ChumDumpster's wife irl  
Update 2022: Site has been soured for me so I took a break. Still not certain about coming back...
craigslist-stripper
Level 213
Sex Appeal: 7667210
Agnostica
08.02.2020 04:56:19
craigslist-stripper

good luck with whatever the fuck this advertising campaign was going to be, because the paying players you've already got are dropping like flies. i have also cancelled my senator subscription, are you interested in growing your business or not? 

and good luck with your dictatorship, sure to be successful when your citizens have the ability to stop supporting you financially. me? i look forward to subscribing to the cookie depot plan in animal crossing, i've been wanting it for a while but couldn't justify another monthly service. luckily i've just found $9.99 extra lying around in my paypal :))

08.02.2020 04:56:19

Melodycadeance
Level 30
Sex Appeal: 20597
Freethinkerland
08.02.2020 05:41:02
Melodycadeance

I wanna say something you probably won't like, our dear bimbo palace resident. You're not gonna listen anyway.
Though i'm quite new to the site, i only see this as a downfall and loss of motivation to be there. And you wanted to actually _promote_ this place not so long ago? How, by making an illusion of not-really-working democracy with powerless PB and State Ministers, making all the decisions alone, never listening to anyone, doing the least beneficial things for the site that actually cause damage?
That reminds me of something, forgive me for bringing politics into the thread of... well, another politics. I'm russian, and our government is in a craze changing our Constitution because they want to "modernise" it and they say "it proved to not work as it supposed to". They actually never put any effort in making the old Constitution work, for example, the oligarchy had all the power, you couldn't defend the truth in any instance, and all the decisions were actually made by a government that stayed here for 20 years, but still everything is not good so we need drastic changes. Old Consitution would be actually cool and democratic if it worked, but instead we desperately need to fix it, as they say, by adding stuff that won't remotely improve anything for the country. People don't like it, but noone listens.
Which is why i wanted to ask, are you russian too? I know, it's one thing to have a huge problem as a country, and another to do the same as a site, but there are just too many similarities.
Needless to say, i want to leave my country... as i don't really have any motivation to stay on this site.

08.02.2020 05:41:02
fiska0
Level 50
Sex Appeal: 99048
Agnostica
08.02.2020 06:05:35
fiska0

So basically my fellow players, we can expect the same thing as before. The site is going down. I guess, it all comes circle, right? ;) Somebody must have forgotten to take their pills cuz no one sane would do that. 
Honestly, I don't give a f*ck. I didn't and won't spend any cent on this site but you, paying  players? I feel really sorry for you, THAT is a huge slap in the face.

08.02.2020 06:05:35
Smop
Level 22
Sex Appeal: 7836
Atheista
08.02.2020 06:49:58
Smop

It's not too late to sell this site to a company that isn't stupid or else I guess we're all gunna be making IMVU accounts lmaoooo

08.02.2020 06:49:58
"There would be no end to it, Juliette, were I to give vent to all the horror waked in me by the execrable doctrine based upon a God's existence..."
reivalentine
Level 70
Sex Appeal: 271582
Agnostica
08.02.2020 07:55:06
reivalentine

Smop wrote: 

It's not too late to sell this site to a company that isn't stupid or else I guess we're all gunna be making IMVU accounts lmaoooo

Ah, I see you are a woman of IMVU as well.

Do realize I spent over 200 USD a month in IMVU. Bimboland has to understand. If Bimboland makes it fun for us, we will pay. Lots.

I don't mind spending hundreds of bucks a month when the game, community and developers are good.

Please do not be like Electronic Arts.

08.02.2020 07:55:06
✿Contests✿:Vogue:Pollyx♥️Bunny:Blecky89♥️ Raffle,GIF:Craigslist-Stripper♥️Liminal :Hera_♥️LAN:Audrey_Lynn♥️Birthday Ball:Katrynah♥️Realm: Honey Beee♥️
For me in contests: Participation only. No diamonds please. Only Banners. Thank you. ♥️
I Am Flirt
Level 42
Sex Appeal: 56577
Atheista
08.02.2020 08:06:42
I Am Flirt

I have completely forgotten about IMVU. Got an account there to

08.02.2020 08:06:42
I am not flirt.... I AM MAAAAAAAD

Smop
Level 22
Sex Appeal: 7836
Atheista
08.02.2020 08:20:37
Smop

reivalentine wrote:

OH LAWD SHE'S COMIN 

yeah people will absolutely spend money on games they enjoy if they feel like the company at least has some respect for them. 

08.02.2020 08:20:37
"There would be no end to it, Juliette, were I to give vent to all the horror waked in me by the execrable doctrine based upon a God's existence..."
Angelina Diamond2
Level 186
Sex Appeal: 5071024
Antitheocra
08.02.2020 08:29:34
Angelina Diamond2

I Am Flirt wrote:
Seriously. Wtf? This is not okay. I am furious. Way more than l should be about a browser game. I am sick and tired of all these bad decisions and lack of communication. 
If the creators behind this game doesn't care and won't spend the time to make the game function to a bare minimum. THEN WHY SHOULD I SPENT MY TIME ON A PAGE THAT NOT EVEN IS OWNER THINK IS INTERESTING? 
Its not like there isn't any other similar browser games out there, with creators who cares 
I totally agree with this. As an old player, I see the disaster coming as it came for Miss Bimbo. Some mistakes again and again. You never pay attention to us, the players. Even when a Prime or a State  Minister is elected you almost appear nowhere. Lack of communication and help from your team is what discourages players to participate. Personally, I don't give a s@@@@  for your political tactic. Damn,it's a dressing game for God's sake!

08.02.2020 08:29:34

This poem is from the lovely Mawesmazing.

An answered prayer and joyful sound, whenever I see this beauty;
Now as the angels praises have resound, saying "You're so pretty".
Greatly my heart has been filled like a cup bearing the delicious wine;
Ethereal human being for when hands touch, as it intertwines.
Like the calming sea as it led the sailor's home;
I am at ease whenever you would roam;
Never have I ever met someone who is beautiful like you;
Angelina, my dear, you are a blessing to anyone who have met you. :)

Thank you so much Mawesmazing !!!!!

B-A
B-A
Level 119
Sex Appeal: 1317102
Atheista
08.02.2020 08:44:31
B-A

Don't forget it !

Angelina Diamond2 wrote:
 Damn,it's a dressing game for God's sake!

08.02.2020 08:44:31
Barbara Ann, take my hand
Barbara Ann
You got me rockin' and a-rollin'
Rockin' and a-reelin'
Barbara Ann ba ba
Ba Barbara Ann

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...