Author
Miss Bimbo
Classy Joe
Level 117
Sex Appeal: 1280709
Reasonopia
10.03.2020 23:31:08
Classy Joe

I mean is it real life length or character length like how can be determine who is telling the truth and who is lying because I could just lie and say I am huge when I  could be only average.

10.03.2020 23:31:08

Sandi Lut
Level 280
Sex Appeal: 25268037
Antitheocra
11.03.2020 00:01:40
Sandi Lut

Can we get back on the topic please?

11.03.2020 00:01:40
Happiness is inside yourself

Sugartits22
Level 21
Sex Appeal: 6649
Atheista
11.03.2020 00:08:11
Sugartits22

Whining about the awkward but tame coronavirus joke? 

11.03.2020 00:08:11

Xtina_723
Level 148
Sex Appeal: 2578804
Agnostica
11.03.2020 02:17:03
Xtina_723

Thank you, Chris, for listening to players and making appropriate changes. I retract my participation in the Senatorship cancellation/strike and will begin paying for my subscription again when I'm able to. Some of the ideas are extremely weird and gross (penis size? Really?), but you win some and you lose some. I'm very pleased with these changes overall.

11.03.2020 02:17:03
♡ She/they. ♡
Juggalo Rights
Level 30
Sex Appeal: 20311
Atheista
11.03.2020 03:52:33
Juggalo Rights

i feel like there are some things that could be sorted out personally and so i won't get into them here for the sake of everyone else but one forum guardian in particular, a week or two ago, out of the blue sent me a private message saying that they noticed i'd been disliking all of their posts and asking if i wanted them to block me for both of our sakes.

i had hardly ever interacted with this person, let alone go on a mad disliking spree of their posts, and i said this, and said i really genuinely had no idea what they were talking about. they responded with, and i quote, "yeah, you hate me and want me dead. goodbye." and blocked me.

whatever personal beef they have with me that lead to them doing this, i don't really care, but for me it did highlight an issue with having the same forum guardians forever and no way to change them or switch them out, because you could have someone who isn't fit for the role for one reason or another but really no way of changing it.

11.03.2020 03:52:33
Your image is loading
Bebe92583
Level 59
Sex Appeal: 163843
Antitheocra
11.03.2020 10:09:59
Bebe92583

Juggalo Rights wrote:
i feel like there are some things that could be sorted out personally and so i won't get into them here for the sake of everyone else but one forum guardian in particular, a week or two ago, out of the blue sent me a private message saying that they noticed i'd been disliking all of their posts and asking if i wanted them to block me for both of our sakes.

i had hardly ever interacted with this person, let alone go on a mad disliking spree of their posts, and i said this, and said i really genuinely had no idea what they were talking about. they responded with, and i quote, "yeah, you hate me and want me dead. goodbye." and blocked me.

whatever personal beef they have with me that lead to them doing this, i don't really care, but for me it did highlight an issue with having the same forum guardians forever and no way to change them or switch them out, because you could have someone who isn't fit for the role for one reason or another but really no way of changing it.

As a Forum Guardian I send out very few warnings. I edit only occasionally. Ido my level best to ignore bimbo's I have clashed with on a personal level as neutrality is essential. No one wants to deal with a bully or a power tripping fool. like anyone else I have had my share of personality clashes over the last 5 years here.That said I am polite to all bimbo's here and I have never ever felt the need to block anyone here. My advice as first elected Prime Bimbo here ,Former State Minister,to future Bimboland Police  and foreign minister remember there are real people behind the computer screen,! only give warnings etc for actual violation of the rules not just because you don't like the bimbo . and don't try to moderate  founders grill and pub that's more or less HLB's Blog.

11.03.2020 10:09:59
 Life is too Short ,Live for today, tomorrow may never get here!
Alexstrasza
Level 200
Sex Appeal: 6641010
Agnostica
11.03.2020 10:23:40
Alexstrasza

HLB's blog is no longer exempt from moderation as it has become a place for extreme prejudice and toxicity and it has to stop. HLB doesn't deserve special treatment for any reason. If she breaks the rules, she will be punished, just as anybody else. In fact we're deliberating on a 5 day ban because of her disgusting Islamophobic post in her blog thread yesterday. It doesn't matter if she actually knows "the owner" or if he even cares to listen to her. You can't and won't treat people like dirt and get away with it. Not on my watch.

Needless to say, I'm rather sheltered myself so there are many things I have no idea are happening out there, so if you see a post by HLB that you find offensive, please report it so we can have a closer look at it (we do our best but with all the traffic in the forums and how ungodly difficult her posts are to read without getting a headache, some might slip through our nets). 

Also Bebe, Juggalo is referring to me. I sent them that and blocked them.

11.03.2020 10:23:40
Such misplaced zeal... Their eyes remain closed to the true path. Not like you... my devoted Chosen...
kimjongin
Level 231
Sex Appeal: 10122742
Secville
11.03.2020 13:40:49
kimjongin

not to be a total buzzkill but i wouldve rather seen you address all the issues this site has in a serious manner instead of "oopsie woopsie silly bimbo made a mistake" but ok

and i know being prime bimbo is supposed to be a big task but it sounds like nearly every aspect of this site will be controlled by the PB including the new forum guardians, foreign secretary AND the fashion contest? idk how i feel about that, it could go both ways where a great PB will lead the site listening to every player or where their own interests will determine how the site is ran

11.03.2020 13:40:49

Bebe92583
Level 59
Sex Appeal: 163843
Antitheocra
11.03.2020 14:19:21
Bebe92583

Alexstrasza wrote:
HLB's blog is no longer exempt from moderation as it has become a place for extreme prejudice and toxicity and it has to stop. HLB doesn't deserve special treatment for any reason. If she breaks the rules, she will be punished, just as anybody else. In fact we're deliberating on a 5 day ban because of her disgusting Islamophobic post in her blog thread yesterday. It doesn't matter if she actually knows "the owner" or if he even cares to listen to her. You can't and won't treat people like dirt and get away with it. Not on my watch.

Needless to say, I'm rather sheltered myself so there are many things I have no idea are happening out there, so if you see a post by HLB that you find offensive, please report it so we can have a closer look at it (we do our best but with all the traffic in the forums and how ungodly difficult her posts are to read without getting a headache, some might slip through our nets). 

Also Bebe, Juggalo is referring to me. I sent them that and blocked them.
I wasnt trying to find out who Juggalo was talking about but rather was trying to give common sense tips to the next set of FG's to not let personal arguments with individual bimbo's cloud their judgment. as for HLB's  recent posting inciting Islamophobia. I understand why your judgment that her blog in this instance has to receive moderation. In the past she has largely stuck to patting herself on the back in long drawn out posts on her blog. Toxicity and Racebaiting prejudice are instances where you have to step in moderate her blog.and yes she needs to recetve a ban for this.

11.03.2020 14:19:21
 Life is too Short ,Live for today, tomorrow may never get here!
I Am Flirt
Level 42
Sex Appeal: 56577
Atheista
11.03.2020 20:11:07
I Am Flirt

Wow. I didn't think this would work. But wow. I am excited about the new changes and can't wait to see what it ends with.
Unlike some am l excited about the prospect of shifting FGs. Yes. The PB will properly choose some she knows. But what also means some she trust will do a good job. (And if they sucks, will they only be around for a limited time).
I like that the PB will have influence on the site. I hope it will keep the site interesting and flowing.

But I have to ask. And it may be cuz I missed it. But what about the codes/cookies/server/maintenance issues?  The big boob problem? When will that be fixed?
And how what about the future elections? I didn't get it. Will it still be something that favorites the big states in BL?

11.03.2020 20:11:07
I am not flirt.... I AM MAAAAAAAD

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...