Miss Bimbo
Miss Bimbo
Level 35
Sex Appeal: 33523
bimbo-city
10.03.2020 10:41:06
Miss Bimbo

Dear fellow Bimboland citizens

Firstly I would like to address and apologise for some of the recent changes in Bimboland. We have a wonderful civil service here in Bimboland working behind the scenes to keep our beautiful bimbo nation running. However like any bimbo - they are sometimes ditzy and make mistakes.
We have listened to the Bimbo population and can now see that the head of Bimboland development was too generous in giving rewards for the citizens of election winning states. Our intention was to further empower our wonderful states - 'strong states - strong bimboland' but we went a bit too far.

So we are going to implement these changes -

Short term changes 

a) Winning state citizens will receive the golden profiles only ie from next election they will not win the B$, diamonds, 10% bonuses or chest.

b) The Prime Bimbo will decide the theme of the Drags Queen contest and it will change names to the Prime Bimbos Fashion contest. (PBFC)

c) Freedom of speech is very important in Bimboland. When I founded Bimboland I did so because I was escaping beauty persecution and social conservatism in America and my birthplace - Sweden. We are now one of the last bastions of freedom and beauty left in the world. This has always been a place where bimbos nearly as sexy as me can truly feel conformable looking as hot as a trot. Where else can himbos with great big schlongers like sweetasnuts live proud, free and happy? 
At the start of each term the Prime Bimbo will set their own clear guidelines on communication and freedom of speech here in Bimboland so there can be no ambiguity based on a shared 0 -10 scale.

0 = being anarchy
10 = being super conservative

d) The Prime Bimbo will appoint their own Bimbo Patrol officers (now known as forum guardians) or Bimbo cops. Those who do this task for 1 term will receive Bimbo patrol badges and uniforms.
At midnight on the last day of the PBs term all Bimbo officers will lose their patrol powers.. 

Mid term changes

a) At the start of each term the new Prime Bimbo will appoint their own foreign secretary

b) We will introduce more term time stats eg population growth and economic growth under each Prime Bimbos watch

c) We will introduce the House of Bimlords - a private section of the forum only accessible (view and write) to Bimbo 'elders'. Bimbo elders consist of ex Prime Bimbos. We have had to date 9 Prime Bimbos since our great nation was founded in 2015.
Those Bimbo elders will will get a Bimbos elders badge

Long term and on going

a) All accounts to be vigorously verified to ensure Bimboland remains a transparent and fair democracy

b) Continued devolution of power from President to Prime Bimbo.
A good President is stable, steady and sexy but is not heard. I wish to empower the Prime Bimbo and leave Bimboland in the safe hands of the Prime Bimbos governments.

c) An annual state Bimbo cup competition measuring intelligence, sexiness, pertness, penis size etc

To date the Bimboland minister of Health has reported only 5 known coronavirus infections in Atheista state. All citizens of Atheista are advised to call 1111 should they have and symptoms and avoid large crowds. 
Please keep safe and please wash your hands regularly for as long as it takes to sing the bimboland national anthem - Nikki Minajs Starships.

Finally I would like to thank our current wonderful Prime Bimbo - FavouriteWorstNightmare 
She is doing a wonderful job of uniting our great nation and her legacy as one of Bimbolands finest ever Prime Bimbos is being written.

Wishing you continued Bimbo happiness,

Sindy Laarsen aka Miss Bimbo
Your humble servant, President and founder of the Beautiful republic of Bimboland

10.03.2020 10:41:06

Itsanniebitches
Level 31
Sex Appeal: 23543
Freethinkerland
10.03.2020 10:58:01
Itsanniebitches

Cool! 

10.03.2020 10:58:01
Relying on the kindness of strangers 
favorite singers: Lana del rey and Billie Eilish.

Alexstrasza
Level 200
Sex Appeal: 6641010
Agnostica
10.03.2020 10:59:35
Alexstrasza

Thank you for listening and fixing all the major issues caused by your last change. Having the elections be fair and the PBFC - it feels so good to finally call it that - named properly is a major step forward! Extra badges are good too and who knows, maybe they'll incentivize participation in the politics!

10.03.2020 10:59:35
Such misplaced zeal... Their eyes remain closed to the true path. Not like you... my devoted Chosen...
Namastis
Level 150
Sex Appeal: 2674553
Secville
10.03.2020 11:14:05
Namastis

Wow, good move, Chris. Really, thanks for that, right now you show that you listen and respect our voice. Some of the new ideas seem to be weird to me, but I say let's give it a chance and wait. Who knows how the new system will work.
Super happy for the PBFC :)
And big thanks not only to you but also to FWN. You did great job by being our voice. I know it wasn't easy at al.. Chapeaux bas :)

And to not keep it too sweet and pink. Kidding the situation with the corona virus seems to be a bit lame to me... Just saying.

10.03.2020 11:14:05
Bimboland on Facebook and Instagram :)
Sandi Lut
Level 280
Sex Appeal: 25266819
Antitheocra
10.03.2020 11:26:30
Sandi Lut

Well HLB I have to apologize to you. I clearly underestimated your influence. And congratulations on getting rid of me and the other FG's. The next PB will appoint Bimbo Patrol officers whatever that is). And that sounds too fascist for me.

I love that the election changes will be undone and the DQFC name will finally change, now just a better voting system.

Joking about diseases shows very poor taste Sindy Laarsen aka Chris

10.03.2020 11:26:30
Happiness is inside yourself

drosera
Level 27
Sex Appeal: 16141
Antitheocra
10.03.2020 11:57:39
drosera

This is great news! I'm content knowing that the Prime Bimbo is being listened to and the President seems to be wise enough to take advice and fix their mistakes. I feel like this will do a lot for public trust. I also think the 1 - 10 thing is pretty funny.

I personally think the corona virus joke is OK. There's a lot of public anxiety about it and because of that, people are joking about it to cope. It doesn't take away from the seriousness about it, rather converting it into something communal and relatable. Personally, the virus has been spooking me a lot based on things that have happened where I and my family live and among friends, we've been joking about it a lot to ease tensions. Just my thoughts, though.

10.03.2020 11:57:39
skeleton GIF by Kiszkiloszki
Metal Gear Solid : The Twin Snakes
Level 30
Sex Appeal: 22082
Atheista

These are great news! Thank you for listening to us. I do agree with the rest on the disease jokes however

10.03.2020 12:07:54

AlienPrinceFromVenus
Level 46
Sex Appeal: 74495
Reasonopia
10.03.2020 12:08:50
AlienPrinceFromVenus

I'm a little worried about the FG thing. If I'm understanding this correctly, the PB just picks whoever they like to be basically a glorified forum guardian. Except with a different title and a badge involved.

I think this is ok, assuming every PB chooses people who A; can actually do this job, and B; actually want to do this job. But there might end up being favouritism, and people might end up wanting to be picked just because there's a reward (a badge) involved. And that might be bad?

Other than that, yay! Progress!

10.03.2020 12:08:50
They/Them 
drosera
Level 27
Sex Appeal: 16141
Antitheocra
10.03.2020 12:11:57
drosera

AlienPrinceFromVenus wrote:
I'm a little worried about the FG thing. If I'm understanding this correctly, the PB just picks whoever they like to be basically a glorified forum guardian. Except with a different title and a badge involved.

I think this is ok, assuming every PB chooses people who A; can actually do this job, and B; actually want to do this job. But there might end up being favouritism, and people might end up wanting to be picked just because there's a reward (a badge) involved. And that might be bad?

That's a good point, I didn't think of the idea that someone might do it exclusively for a badge. But I imagine just like the Prime Bimbo tempers the President, the same can be said in the opposite direction. We might get some shit Primes but at least they'll be gone soon and a new Prime can come in and enact Progressive Change.

10.03.2020 12:11:57
skeleton GIF by Kiszkiloszki
Alexstrasza
Level 200
Sex Appeal: 6641010
Agnostica
10.03.2020 12:14:49
Alexstrasza

AlienPrinceFromVenus wrote:

I expect the forums to turn into a cesspool :) But I don't care. I did my best as FG and that's all I can ask of myself. My worry is that the next FGs would use their personal vendettas against others to keep them permanently off the forums. 

10.03.2020 12:14:49
Such misplaced zeal... Their eyes remain closed to the true path. Not like you... my devoted Chosen...

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...