Author
Phuckinbimbo
alianna
Level 1
Sex Appeal: 42
Atheista
18.04.2017 02:13:52
alianna

your right that is stupid but sometimes we need to stop judge because making someone take a stupid test or calling them stupid can hurt them mentaly

18.04.2017 02:13:52
aliannahenry
HeavenLeighBimbo
Level 129
Sex Appeal: 1695448
Freethinkerland
21.04.2017 03:45:25
HeavenLeighBimbo

My youngest child [23]. is totally stupid,  I've decided.   A totally selfish creature.   I had sort of wondered why his wife divorced him because he was always so sweet to me as a child.    Now as an adult,  he is unable to communicate. He said nothing to me till the divorce was over. OK, privacy and all.

[ 4 months later ] 
                      I was totally shocked today when my son decided to take his frustration's out on me.  All because I asked him to go to lunch with me.  Yes,  he screamed at me for inviting him to a mid-day meal at a restaurant so we could make plans for his birthday party.  He was to busy for a single hour of a paid meal with his mother.  ????   Piff...  He is living in a trailer behind his brother's house.   He had time to eat.........     Stupid lie's and ANGER for what reason?
                 I knew he was totally available from his brother's information. A travel trailer parked in his backyard and they both have the same work schedule.    It make no sense to ME.  I just wanted to feed him.

He said and did everything his ex-wife claim's he did to her, TO ME, just days before his Birthday party.  Suddenly I see him in an entirely different light. Caused by small little clues ever since his father died.   My youngest son found male influences in friend's that were VERY bad, and he honored them instead of his family. His childhood was over at that point.

I just cancelled everything.   My youngest son just managed to get himself dis-owned.   I feel no need to support another ASS-hole of a man,  even if he is a child of mine.   People who are that disrespectful to women deserve no mercy. A man who treat's a mother like an ex-wife is a total loser.
   I am left wondering where he learned this behavior toward's women?
      My oldest child who I did actually worry about as a teen, is a very religious and honorable man @ 25 year's old.   What the hell happened to my second child?    The second child is usually the better one, due to experience. 
   [ A dead husband and father when he was 4 year's old ? maybe ? To much Bimboness in me?  IDK? ]

An Ex-wife happened to Kindell at age 22.   My son is a complete ass-hole, now.
       It make's me sick to see how men FALL and FAIL as humans and son's.

Punishing his mother, because he can't seek revenge against his wife.
  [  for reason's still unknown to me, except her 'Face Booking'.  Many photo's of her being a model for photographer's/ mate's.  My son is totally un-hinged, because now he is seeing exactly what he threw away by acting like a dominant, control FREAK.]
                Never seeing how women need to fend for themselves in a world of men who can't be trusted to be honorable.
           I'm now on the Ex-wife's side of the fence.    My youngest son needs to suffer at this point.  It will be the only way he will solve his personal problem's.    
   Very difficult for a mother to watch, to say the least.   His path is now directed toward's a lifetime of loneliness and poverty.
     He made his own bed with an unstable woman at 19 year's old,  now he must live with it without any sort of maturity or advice....   I seriously want nothing to do with him anymore....   And he is to proud to ever admit he did anything wrong.....   Epic Fail.
     Oh well,  I changed enough diapers on him, so it is time to cut him loose and be the man he want's to be.   [?]
         A Punk ass domestic abuser.

Crying over Stupidity?      It happens.   However I will not continue to enable him to be abusive to women.  I love him enough to do the most difficult thing ever.    Abandoning him to his own self-made world of misery.  Time to put on his own Big Boy Boxer's and man up,  and stop acting like a spoiled baby.
  My Son Kindell today proved to me; he is the most stupid person I know, beside's myself.

Would any 'future' woman want a baby-man/mate who will throw a mother under a Bus, so that he can get revenge on an ex-wife?
    A very STUPID ONE....   of both sexes. I hope my son never has sex again. That line of DNA doesn't need to continue.
   He is un-fit for such adult responsibility and any woman who has sex with him is equally STUPID.

( Yes, he just behaved that STUPIDLY, with me )

21.04.2017 03:45:25
Image result for winter wonderland banner
HeavenLeighBimbo
Level 129
Freethinkerland
21.04.2017 09:46:21
HeavenLeighBimbo

[continued Story ^]
Let me rant for a moment........
   The saddest thing is.....   Remembering the last moment's when your child stopped needing a parent.
        Mine is :  Getting EXTREMELY UPSET and giving him a lecture about BURNING BOOK's when he was 14 years old after SCHOOL.
   I'm not JOKING......   He burned a copy of a very rare 'pop-up' book written by Stephen King. called, "The Girl Who Loved Tom Gorden"    This was a very special gift to me by Stephen King.   I bet you didn't know he wrote a children's fictional book in 3D.    My copy is now slightly burned,  but  I pulled it out of the fire with my bare hand's.      
          It was the last time my child ever heard my voice.       
    He never could answer my question, of why he burned my book......... and became an entirely different person than I raised as a baby.

Oh that hurt so good to say to someone.       
        I lost my boy to the freedom of speech in the 21st century over a BOOK,
  He wanted to burn a book and I said NO.  Ironic,  isn't it?

I hold the burned book in my lap as  I write this to you.
   Stephen King,  Horror to the Last !!!     Brilliant man !!!

I never imagined  my child becoming an individual who destroys free speech.  He never has explained his action's to me,  but the friend he was with was apologetic after watching me play with fire to retrieve a BOOK.   That boy KNEW he was in for a world of hurt TOO.  (Kyle still adores me to this day, due to the lifetime he spent as my Cub Scout.  I was a volunteer for the youth group for 10 year's. He grew up WELL too. )

My relationship with my son has never been the same. after he tried to burn my favorite BOOK.

Shame does Shitty 'stuff' to the emotion's of MEN'a boie's
         [and] fearless Mother's who KNOW better.   I know I did the right thing.
  No child of mine is going to begin burning BOOKS.
  I'll kick him out of my life FIRST.

That's the story from, End to Beginning of a very pathetic Child of Media.
     My son a 4.0 GPA graduate from high school and Dumb as a box of Rocks 5 days from his 23rd birthday.  

Semi- wealthy, and extremely handsome man, any taker's?    
Mother, doesn't approve for YOUR SAKE !!!!!!!.      

21.04.2017 09:46:21
kITTYStARZ921986
Level 55
Sex Appeal: 133837
Atheista
21.04.2017 10:16:53
kITTYStARZ921986

Oh Heavenleigh... :(
What a blow.
Unfortunately from what I understand is that when raising a child, it is how you nurture them that will form the child in to what he will be, but also nature.
I'm sure you've heard that too.
You being a very giving hardworking devoted mother can only go so far. isn't that crappy? you put your all in to a person in to forming that person, that personality and then when it's time to let go you hope you were good enough. 
It sounds like from your post that the boy you once knew is gone and sadly was influenced. I dont think that it means that he is gone forever though. it could be that he is also going through a very hard time in his life to. maybe he is feeling really bad about failing in his marriage and is why he lashed out on you. i know from experience that the ones we love are the ones we hurt the most sometimes.  unfortunately.
I'm sending you a huge virtual hug. mother to mother.

21.04.2017 10:16:53
HeavenLeighBimbo
Level 129
Freethinkerland
21.04.2017 13:27:46
HeavenLeighBimbo

I have no idea what will happen this morning.   The funny thing is he has to go past my house to go anywhere.  \He doesn't need my permission,  but I did ask him to pick up his birthday cake for the party he was supposed to have.   he said, and I quote from a text..  " not likely ".  

I pity him....   He is taking a brand new 40 foot trailer into the mountain's 'Alone' for his birthday. all because I wont drive my Tow Truck behind him.
    It's stupid to waste 200 USD in my personal fuel  for NO REASON.  Seriously  he only want's me too  ???? tow him out of a ditch for his birthday?????? 
   It's insane !!!!!  The boy has towed trailer's since he was 16.  Maybe better than I drive trucks even.    But my son is totally pitching a fit over this, via text.     This is getting ridiculous. 
     I would have to tell another story to put this latest FIT of his, into context.

How many times can you ask for help from anyone, before you stop asking for help from them?   How about a son, for the smallest chore like getting the mail as he drives by the box?   This is totally impossible for him to do.  Fit Worthy !!!  Even,  and sulks if he is expecting a package.   wahhhhhh.   
     But he invite's me to the MOUNTAINS to go camping and 2 day's before the trip tell's me to drive alone at a cost of $200 USD in my stupid ugly tow truck, and is now PISSED off when I said NO.....      Yeah  I'm sticking to this judgment, too.  He is a big boy.... Why should he drive alone in a new truck with his mother following behind him in an old tow truck.   It is JUST ABSURD,  but I guess it is rural life at it's finest level of STUPID.
                         F*ck him too, if he is going to act retarded for his 23rd birthday. 500 dollars in fuel for 2 people to go 30 mile's to blow up another 200 USD in ammunition and dirt..... I'm not STUPID enough to eat dust for 25 mile's up a dirt road and paying $200 USD for the privilege of following Kindell's trailer for  8 hours at 5 MPH.  
 He is Stupid to even ASK. after inviting me to go with him.   That is just totally RUDE and STUPID.
                                                          23 year's old and the best educated American boy possible.    He's on his own.
 He can Hire a Tow Truck,  but he was bourn to a mother of a Bitch...

21.04.2017 13:27:46
Holli_Would
Level 1
Sex Appeal: 30
Agnostica
21.04.2017 19:56:40
Holli_Would

I'm in the odd situation of not being sure if it is myself or those around me who are stupid.
I don't speak the language of the country I live in,

21.04.2017 19:56:40
Hypnotica
Level 24
Sex Appeal: 10306
Freethinkerland
22.04.2017 19:02:11
Hypnotica

Your Son Really Is A Moron,HLB. If I Had A Kid Like That I Would NEVER Tolerate It-They'd First Be Reminded Of Who They Were Dealing With Then I Would Give Them The Choice To Ether Cut The Shit Or To Get The Hell Away Before I Made Them WANT To Get The Hell Away. I'm The Loving Mother Type But I Don't Tolerate Ass Holes-Not Even From My Own Young.

22.04.2017 19:02:11
"Well, yes, I guess you're right. I don't have sob stories like all of you. I could sit here and complain how our mom liked Zuko more than me, but I don't really care. My own mother... thought I was a monster... She was right, of course, but it still hurt."
HeavenLeighBimbo
Level 129
Freethinkerland
29.04.2017 03:07:41
HeavenLeighBimbo

My son is a total moron, but also a product of a public/secular education.   It is very frightening as a parent to see the end result of having to allow the government and societies education, take a priority to family knowledge.   I grew up on the edge to technology.  Still grounded to the land, like a 19th century immigrant to America with nothing.
           Work and social skill's was all we had back then to define who we were.   My son seems to feel that he is ENTITLED TO LIFE and everything in it.   At least he does work for it,  but asking him to share, even a second of his TIME to eat a meal, is being selfish for a mother to expect of him.
   His wife divorced him, and sadly he say's thing's in anger  that I don't think is actually directed at me.   You need to understand,  that  I am very beautiful, and his wife was nearly my equal, physically and personality.  I sometime's think he forget's who is talking too,  when he is emotionally stressed out.   Just looking at me bother's him BADLY,  but  I was bourn this way,  I can't help that. When he start's up with a tantrum,  I remember what his ex-wife used to say to me about my son...........   He cannot hear other people speak......... unless they agree to his demand's or wishes, or both.    Every action must be devoted to his pleasure.  However,  he is totally unable to do anything 'kind for anyone'.  The entire world exists for his amusement and total control.   I threaten his place, sort of......
                          .  (((((((   Next fragment  )))))))))
     A man should be able go to lunch with mom,  but I'm serious.....  he totally hate's what always happen's in PUBLIC.   He suddenly isn't the center of attention anymore.  Thus;/ he cry's about living in my WORLD of total freedom, 'fandom' and love.  It's been an 'elephant in a china shop', between us since he discovered girls and discovered what all the fuss was about.   I embarrass him to this day, yet for reason's beyond my control.  I cannot help what random people who recognize me do.  Instead of laughing like I do,  he spent an entire childhood getting angry about people who would take my attention away from him.       I eventually decided he was going to have to be weened.............     I became obnoxiously nasty at home in my clothing.
                              For him it would be best if I wore a burka.   He hate's seeing me in my 'Happy-clothes'.   
   Who want's a child like that?  So confused by inclusiveness he hate's being around his own mother in common street clothes.

I'm done with him.....   He is healthy and secular educated in a totally non-religious way.    America and it's current social value's made him into a TOTAL ASS HOLE.   I have to accept it as the result's of my Nation, and it's 'evolving' Value's.  
     Women want men who act like babies forever,  and women who need the government to be father's to the fatherless children as a form of employment, and sperm donor's who impregnate them that eventually end up in jail after dealing the drug's for everyone to escape reality.   Both sex's doing something so selfish, the entire community end's up paying for the mistake's of the parent's of innocent, and horrifically abused children.
   Poverty and the welfare system in America,  might be the most destructive,  and stupidest system ever conceived of for all families.
 [ Especially the poor. My 'rich' little emotionally retarded son will never be on welfare,  but will likely end up in jail  with his current attitude toward's women. He knows the consiqueses of sex,  and why he is now so angery at me........    He had unrealistic expectation's....     His mother the professional dancer/ inside a 19 year old girl from a tiny village, high school..........   of course she wasn't going to be like me,  and she CRUSHED him by being honest with him....... I don't fault her one single bit........    I would divorce him too, in the same situation.

So who is available for him to project his anger at ????     ME.]  He didn't get what he was always promised as his 'right's' by teacher's...   Everything he want's, NOW.   No effort needed....  He feels the world should read his mind and give him what he want's before he know's he want's it.   

The welfare system is needed for the truly needy.  For a wealthy boy to be taught in school that he is entitled to his mother's wealth, and seems to think he can even treat her like a whore-bitch, in the process  is not something he learned at HOME.
  His secular public education is costing him more than he realizes right now at 23 year's old.    He will never be a suitable mate for any woman who want's happiness.   A perfect scoring student, with Junk for brain's.  He has no human value's, I can see anymore.

My older son seem's to be still doing alright for himself,  and is still grounded in being a Husband/father, and good son.  He graduated from school 103rd out of 103.   He married a religious girl, who he dated all during high school.       He work's for his family, and has time for his mother.
   "How could this HAPPEN?" I ask my STUPID self......
  How did I half-FAIL?

I gave both boy's the same of everything.....................................  if not maybe a bit MORE to the BABY.  ugggggg.
    I hope some mother's read this  and do better for everyone.......    There is more to life than SELF.
(((((  welcome to a fragmentary slice of my life...   )))))  

I know,   I am the most stupid mother ever.......  My 23 year old son was taught by government employees, to tell me so...........
   I didn't get the memo to conform to modern expectation's of garbage.  My own son can just Piss-off..
                                              I have no use for men who act like trash no matter who they might be or who was the governments educator of my child.
                                                   I'm not required to enable a grown man to abuse women.  The government is doing a fine job of that already.
           One child is enough to lose to pure STUPIDITY but sometime's war's are lost, and mother's cry.
  Nothing could have played out differently....  It was meant to be, for reason's still unknown.

29.04.2017 03:07:41
Ofuje
Level 11
Sex Appeal: 1202
Agnostica
29.04.2017 19:17:10
Ofuje

I feel you!!!! The youtube ads always pissed me off. But I find that this is one of the ways the youtubers ma ke their money, so you really can't blame them, can you ? 

29.04.2017 19:17:10
HeavenLeighBimbo
Level 129
Freethinkerland
09.05.2017 03:32:08
HeavenLeighBimbo

After writing so harshly about my 23 year old son,  it really hurt's to write another story about my girlfriend's 5 year old son.
  Stupidity in Children is on the RISE !!!

Beka wanted a babysitter, so she could go to a concert at a local bar.  I had to work, so Beka asked Jackie, our mutual friend/my neighbor to watch her 5 year old son.  In less than an hour, Jackie had to call Beka to pick up and remove her son, because he tried to murder Jackie's 15 month old baby girl.
  Murder,  Harsh WORD huh !!!  But what do you call a 5 year old boy who is caught with his hand's covering a baby's nose and mouth while laughing like it is a game to hold down a baby in order to kill her. ?
     When asked why he was holding her mouth and nose shut  ,  he said he didn't like her.   ???
     WTF.....   It was only the second time he ever saw the baby and she certainly didn't deserve being put to death by a 5 year old BOY being temporarily cared for by the baby girl's mother,
                                                                                         In HER HOME.

Where does a child of only 5 year's old learn to commit murder in such a cold and evil way, because he doesn't like a baby?
  This is a very good question I dare anyone to answer honestly.  I know the history of this little attempted murderer..........   Countless evil men in his life from the time he was a baby,  and a woman who found 'Evil' men to be thrilling.......   Now,  even though Beka want's to take a different path, with her life...   The damage is done to her little boy.....  The child will never recover from this, without some very serious intervention and discipline at this point,  and it still wont likely be enough.

Yes,  I'm afraid Beka has made a future serial killer........   And society will be the Enabler's.
  Worst still, is the fact she is beginning to see where she went wrong and only now is feeling the pain of failure as a mother.   In 5 short year's, drug abuse and violence and an unstable home life,  has made the typical American boy for a single mother to raise.   The government only feed's them,  it certainly doesn't teach little boy's.......    How to not murder other people. Beka failed to teach this as a mother to her own child as well.  She told me that she want's her son to make mistake's to learn...   She said he must suffer the consequences of his action's....   Well this time,  the Baby was saved.....   and the little boy didn't succeed in killing a baby  this time so ; NO CONSEQUENCES.  Seriously ??????   No harm, no FOUL?  Beka rewarded him instead by taking him to McDondalds, because she was drunk/driving and hungry and didn't want to deal with her child's action's.
   The child was just enabled to commit attempted murder again, by his mother.

If a 5 year old boy chooses to kill a human being now, because he doesn't like a baby,   what will happen If he reaches adulthood?
   Would you want your future daughter to date him?
   How would Beka feel today If Baby girl Tieanne had been killed by her son?   
   Would the punishment be different ?
  Jackie would have been held responsible for her own daughters death at the hand's of Beka's 5 year old boy, because she was the babysitter. Again, no consequences for the mother who Failed to teach her child good social behavior's.   The innocent suffer from BAD Mother's.

I could help Beka,  but even her son's action's might be to much for me to want to get involved with her now.
                                    Tieanne is very precious to me.  I cannot ever expose her to Beka's son ever again.  Jackie also shouldn't have had to deal with Beka's son's, criminal behavioral problem's.  Who could have expected such a young boy, want's to kill other people,  for what he want's.

It pisses me off, to write such an incomplete story.   I'm really upset by this today and still processing my feelings about the subject.
                                                 I am in love with Beka, but I despise her 5 year old son, now.......
     What do I do Now?   I've never hated a child before, but this boy is really the stuff nightmare's are made of. 

Teach a 31 year old woman, how to be a mother, by being HER mother.  Gurrrr.  America has made some of the most Stupid women, Possible.
                    The modern feminist movement of social empowerment........
                      [[[  Enjoy the result's when Government and video game's, become's 'fathers' for very STUPID MOTHERS. ]]]
   It's become a generational problem, NOW.
     This Rant is the tip of the Iceberg......    I have no tolerance for bad behavior now in anyone of any age.
       If a 5 year old can kill without mercy........    I feel no need to be so nice about reality any more, with adult's.

Party all you want, Now.......     and hopefully you will never breed because your birth control failed......

Charles Darwin Love's you, for proving his Theories correct.  Some inferior being's will not survive to pass on good DNA.
  Garbage in,   Garbage OUT.  At least I hope Beka's child is put in prison before he finally reaches his goal of putting to death all babies who 'bother him'.
                   [This isn't the first time I saw this behavior in the child, but said nothing. ]

Disgusting to say,  but it is the truth in 21st century Armageddon. 
  My problem with my son,  doesn't hurt so bad anymore.  At least he isn't trying to KILL me or any of my friend's babies.
                  My son must still have some part of being HUMAN, intact.  He did have a good childhood.   HIS failed marriage made him into a total ass-hole.
     That can be expected.............   He married a Gothic Whore.....     He wanted the experience, and now is suffering the consequences as an ADULT.
      It totally sucks to live this STORY from my perspective of, "Been there and done that."

A Gothic Whore was his example of femininity.   No wonder he treats me like his ex-wife and not like his mother, NOW.
      He can treat me like Shit, because he knows I won't fight back.   Ironic,  and Moronic.  My little boy found someone to abuse, TOO because his anger is total blind RAGE.    I said NO, to a grown Man acting STUPID......   wahhhhhhhh
  So Sue ME......... I have TRUE empowerment...  not just platitudes from a protest speech from agenda driven special interest group's.

Those special interest group's, own every Pussy, in the world and the Majority enjoys being CLUELESS. Being informed and educated would certainly be painful without government drug's and money to allow the total domination of common STUPIDITY in America first.
          We are just now catching up to the rest of the world.  Haha.  :/   Feel better?   I don't.

09.05.2017 03:32:08

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...