Author
Phuckinbimbo
HeavenLeighBimbo
Level 129
Sex Appeal: 1695423
Freethinkerland
05.09.2017 03:20:44
HeavenLeighBimbo

Young American People are some of the most stupid creature's I've ever had the misfortune of ever working with.  
      Today was the finest example of how collage student's have no critical thinking skills.

This 25 year old man is actually in charge.  I just supply the equipment to him and his crew.  I saw a need and delivered his supplies exactly where they were going to be needed.   This man knew they were his supplies when he got to the location, because it was obviously marked for His Area.   He ignored the shipment, because HE, didn't order it. Then he obnoxiously took it up the chain of command.  He was laughed at when he was told the supplies were his.

His reply was to reprimand me for a SAFETY VIOLATION.   I provided the supplies before he had a chance to order them.   This made the equipment I delivered a safety hazard to his crew.   
   So was my lesson to let people DIE, or provide help in an efficient manner?

I offered to pick up the supplies, and was refused. The supplies were needed exactly where I had them placed.  
                 Someone a bit older and wiser than a 20 year old boy with an attitude saw what had really happened.

The boy in command, wasn't in the right place in the first place.   To cover his mistake's he lashed out at the only person he can......   The person on the phone.   Haha.   I couldn't believe my ear's.   I know this boy.....   He sounded like a total child who couldn't find his cookie.   A Safety issue !!!!   OMG.....
      Maybe he shouldn't have gotten LOST while en-route to the drop site.
                Lack of situational awareness, kills many more people than early delivery of supplies.   Just Saying !!!!!.

Just for the fun of it,  I drove to the site and saw the young man using the tools I sent to him.  I think I saw SHAME in the way he Stood and talked.   I'll never respect that man ever,  and  he can count on nothing but the worst service ever imaginable from me for the rest of my working life.   I have the means to hurt him badly.  Disrupting supply line's is an act of WAR.

Calling it a 'Safety Issue' is Pure American Collage Student Foolishness.   The man/boy in question is enrolled in political science courses in collage.      He is a total MORON, so much so  I gave up talking to him long ago.  Common sense is not a language he can think.
 Anymore.   He cannot touch me, and it bother's him.   Politics.   
       "The Man" himself is a Safety Issue to everyone he is around.  His Ego is all he seeks to protect.

Your Brave New World Order.   Bahaaaaa
                 Not much has changed with the Barbarians except the concern for safety.  ?
   He should know he just started a war with me...............     Safety,   for whom?
   His Taught Education, is about to be put to the test.  He might even survive. 

I feel more stupid just for having to live this day, around STUPID PEOPLE.

05.09.2017 03:20:44
Image result for winter wonderland banner
vivi bambi
Level 53
Sex Appeal: 116664
Reasonopia
08.09.2017 10:29:41
vivi bambi

stupid me.
nearly forgotten that i'm helping on a move of a friend today...

08.09.2017 10:29:41
thatmadbimbo
Level 14
Sex Appeal: 2115
Freethinkerland
12.09.2017 12:06:07
thatmadbimbo

I think people are stupid because they don't take the time to read or listen or watch news and current affairs.  Your FB feed is tailored to show you things you will approve of.  You need to get out of your comfort zone and get into debates with people.

12.09.2017 12:06:07
You don't need eyes to see... 

You need vision.
HeavenLeighBimbo
Level 129
Freethinkerland
14.09.2017 22:40:06
HeavenLeighBimbo

Hospital staff circulated photos of patient's genital injury, investigation reveals

...  Why does this not surprise me?
   Personal use only I'm sure.   This is laughable on so many level's !!!!!

First and foremost,  what was so perverted,[?] doctor's and nurses needed to use personal data devices to 'Share with the Internet and friend's the photo's of client/patient in a hospital.       Just who is the most perverted in this real life situation?

I still am left to imagine anything possible: To become such a professional doctorate of perversion.
       That had to have been one wild bachelor party !!!. (maybe....   even the media  was a bit more repectful in reporting this FAKE NEWS......      Doctors do take photos....   What they to with them is called TRUST.

My ass is documented too.   Just sayin'    I fell on my ass and got a deep gash.   The before and after images, were cute, even to me.  I could hardly blame the doctor for keeping a couple for himself.  I'd be insulted if he didn't. His work was flawless,  and I have the most sexy scar right along a normal pantie line.  I was tanned for the photo,  and admit I do tend to get slutty around doctors. He was not going to let a nurse stitch my ass up.
               But that is just me_____  He took his time and gave me plenty of drug's. 
No harm done, says :
  The Devils Advocate.
       Stupid in my own RIGHT.

Favorite Quote from the News outlet:
Another employee who was attending to the patient said “at one point when I looked up there were so many people it looked like a cheerleader type pyramid,” PennLive.com reported.

14.09.2017 22:40:06
thatmadbimbo
Level 14
Sex Appeal: 2115
Freethinkerland
15.09.2017 06:17:19
thatmadbimbo

Taking one picture of an injury for medical records or research purposes is,acceptable, once a patient has given consent.

Numerous people taking photos of an unconscious patient on personal devices and distributing them is not ok.

15.09.2017 06:17:19
You don't need eyes to see... 

You need vision.
vivi bambi
Level 53
Sex Appeal: 116664
Reasonopia
18.09.2017 21:21:09
vivi bambi

let's talk about forgetting the code for a make up removal.
is it stupidity or just the inexperience of a group of male code wizards?
think about it. a man puts on make up for the first time.
what will he do to put it off?
first possibility: nothing. this is typically man's mind and should give him a stupid look the next morning. or a funny one. 
second: taking soap. have fun with your eyeliner. i hear the voice in my head: "ow-ow-ow! how can you do this every day?"
third: do you really think, he will ask someone with experience? No. He will call his best friend(s) and they will find a bunch of solutions.
you can make a short movie about it, call it "mankind, no woman needed" and make a big score of views on youtube :)

18.09.2017 21:21:09
Nicjole
Level 8
Sex Appeal: 822
Secville
19.09.2017 21:15:01
Nicjole

A couple days ago one of my "friends" who lies to me about literally everything told me that she knows what she is, and that she is not a liar. -_- so I guess now she's even lying about being a liar haha

19.09.2017 21:15:01
HeavenLeighBimbo
Level 129
Freethinkerland
20.09.2017 00:30:02
HeavenLeighBimbo

Compulsive Liar's are the Stock and Trade, of American LIFE !!!

While studying some obscure paper's, I came across a Study of people who lie.  The quick conclusion of it was:
  When a lie is repeated often enough, it becomes a reality to the individual creating that lie.

A Stupid Trick of the mind to protect a Sick Persons Mind.
      It is a really fascinating subject...

My sister was 6 when she began a life of lie's about Anything at all.  It really didn't matter about why she would lie.   she just did it for fun at first as children, because our father adored her.  Manipulation became a way of life as she grew up.
  Anything that came out of her mouth by the time she was in High-School was never what was really happening.

Karma did eventually destroy her house of card's.   Mercifully she recovered from it by marrying an AWESOME man. A policeman no less !!!  :
...She couldn't fool him anymore  like she could her parent's and sibling's...  ....(long story inserted here)...., only to be drugged into oblivion by the pharmaceutical medical therapy COMPLEX, because of her own depression.   

She carries a lot of guilt right now, and anyone who lie's to family doesn't get much sympathy from me anymore.
  The Little girl who cried Wolf, can not cry no more.   She is a Zombie of her System of deception. Drugged to complete incapacity and health.

Ever Lied to A Liar?
   It can be a FUN DRINKING GAME
Image result for Ever Lied to A Liar  She made going to school with her a LIVING HELL.

I don't cry for her one bit, but I would like my mother's wedding ring back.......   As the eldest daughter.    
   Yes, she manged to steal that with lie's and deception Too.  Classic Evil and Greed among sister's raised in a post WW2 Nazi/ American Family.  Nothing was off limit's to her, not even using our mother's death against me.
   Dis-inherited because I was Not of Pure Blood....   Seriously.   I was the woman's first child, forced into a marriage to her uncle 21 year's older than her.  Done because it was found out my mother had an affair with a married man and got pregnant with me.
  I was to be swept under the rug.
   My Whole Life from BIRTH was a LIE.  I didn't discover any of the truth till I became an adult and started tracking down family member's from that era that I never met before.  [hidden from]  Turns out, my mother and I were actually exiled from the family because of my birth.  A True Humanitarian Lie against an innocent Child.      
       The world will be a better place the day my adoptive father dies.  The master of all lies in my life has his reckoning to face in the next-life.  I hope he can justify his action's and lie's to and entire Extended Family and GOD. 
    What was he so afraid of, a Baby?

What's Your Story?

20.09.2017 00:30:02
Nicjole
Level 8
Sex Appeal: 822
Secville
20.09.2017 05:06:47
Nicjole

Oh, wow. My life is nowhere near as intense as yours and almost seems like petty drama in comparison haha! This friend just keeps lying about her location, what she's up to, who she's been hanging out with, doing drugs, and I'm almost positive that she's lying about being a college student as well. I called her out on it a few nights ago and that's when she told me that she was no liar

20.09.2017 05:06:47
HeavenLeighBimbo
Level 129
Freethinkerland
26.09.2017 03:59:55
HeavenLeighBimbo

Working when you feel sick always end's up Badly.

I now have to write up a report about 24 year old man  that will totally end his future career with this company we both work for.

A good Kid actually,  but hardly a man. 'Retarded by Politics' in the workplace.  
  It seems to be a MENTAL Disorder running wild in America right now.  Stupidity Is Rising to Epic proportions.

There was no reason for his sudden leap onto the 'CRAZY train' that I could see.............
     but it is what it is and now I need to report him as duty requires. 

I like the kid personally,  and he is smart,  but he is a one dimensional thinker......
      "The Queen Bee, Think's for him."

Like a good puppet, he attacked me personally this morning with just _____word's.....

This bright young man listened to radical Liberal speech and just threw away his entire future to say how much he;
 Hates me as a "CLASS of people", while working in the same job as him. 
      Sound's rather racist to me,  What do you think?
   American Liberalism at it's finest Hour?  A Hatred of women in the workplace?
        Or a 24 year old white man, who voted for Hilary Clinton having a mental break down?
             I really have no idea why he chose today to invoke his right to blame me for everything wrong in America.......
   I'm just the Prime Bimbo of Bimboland's.........      
   I can't fix a co-worker's emotional problems's with rich white, women/bimbo's who didn't vote for the Criminal on a ballot..
   He know's I'm a Constitutionalist,  and didn't vote anyway's for any President.   I chose to be a Neutral party,  but HATED by him for what I represent.  A successful White woman, in his sphere of influence. 
    I must be destroyed, in his opinion for America to be Perfect.    

He ended his rant with this quote,:
"  Why can't you just Accept my Criticism of YOU."

My reply, "  What does that have to do with what we are doing at work today? 
"
"You never listen to me..."  he replied.

" Nothing you say has any bearing on what I'm doing, so no I don't bother listening to you ", was my reply.
  He lost that right the first time I reported him for sexual harassment, and he was warned to stay away from me, 4 months ago.
       He seem's to have forgotten his WARNING and thinks he can get into my 'SPACE'/ mind/emotion's, again......        
  Who does he think I am,  his girlfriend?
                                  Trying to make me quit a job I actually like, when he is NOT AROUND.

I wish he would just go away and work at his assignment's instead of getting into my face, for NO REASON AT ALL.    He has no reason to even talk to me EVER at work.  Our paths should NEVER cross,  but he make's it happen  just to Piss-me -off with his Childishness.   It's time for a formal investigation, and reprimand.   His future advancement in the company will be DONE.
  Foolishly  I don't even think he realizes that what he has done is everything,  he stands against. 

He used racism in the workplace as a mean's to insult a co-worker.  He claim's to be 1/8 First_Lander Native American and Legal- White German women don't deserve to be in America.  (haha)    Sexual harassment too..... ? 
 But he defend's an open boarder with Mexico's poor/drug dealing ILLEGAL population.   
                             This Man is not intellectually honest with HIMSELF.
        His liberal art's teacher's must have given him STAR "pupal" certificates, to be a "snow-flake".

I wonder how his wife is going to take the new's he is about to be suspended for a while, for sexual harassment at work....?
  Karma, love's eating BAD people for breakfast.
     Today, will be a life changing event for a total IDIOT.   This will be his second warning at work....  The suspension is certain NOW.    Will he risk Civil LAWSUIT'S, and possible Federal Hate Crime charges too? 
                 His Collage education failed to teach a young American man.  That is Certain to ME.

Nothing Good is going to come from his moment of community ACTIVISM in the workplace.
        His collage tuition didn't pay off very well for him. Collage made him ignorant and hateful of white people and;
   being 1/8 native American is no EXCUSE,  {awe hell} He is as White as anyone else here in Idaho.  In fact he has no native skill's left, except foraging at Mc Donald's for a burger.
 I have more year's of wilderness survival training, than he has been ALIVE.  I'd last longer with " HIS people", than HE would.

However he proudly and openly claims a moral OUTRAGE at 'ALL' White People.
                  How time's have changed.
   I hope he enjoys the unpaid student loan's for LIFE, for all his education gave him.
    Hitler can maybe even be his roommate in Hell......
        Hate is a dangerous emotion to PRACTICE.

Today an American man criticized me for being White,  and having some money, having a part-time job, and being GERMAN.
         Then Demanded I accept his HATE-speech because he is 1/8th Native American.  I am totally contemptible,in his opinion,  at WORK with him.   ??? 

[[[[ Why?  I avoid him at all cost's and don't need to talk to him, what is his problem with me,  is all I can ASK,myself ? 
                              What else can I DO to not HARM his FEELINGS? ]]]

Not happening.......    Time -OUT.      | A young man need's a reality Check !!!!!  
                             He just fucked around with the wrong woman.]

I was minding my own work duties silently, paying no attention to him.  
      He didn't like THAT very much, and found my behavior insulting  in HIS workplace.  An interesting Tactician?
  cry baby CRY.      
I'm just reporting a Mental disorder, that poses a safety issue in the workplace.
Liberalism in America is a Mental Disorder, causing pure INSANITY in 20 year old American's.   I'm certain of it, after today.

YOU can't even IGNORE them and be safe in the WORKPLACE.   This is Dangerous trend.
  I'm Armed at work.

26.09.2017 03:59:55

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...