Real Life

Created
HeavenLeighBimbo
Level 129
Sex Appeal: 1695468
Freethinkerland
15.10.2016 04:11:41
HeavenLeighBimbo

MonsterGaGa Wrote: Never knew life only starts at 30 lol! I always worried that I would have to be an adult all of a sudden, but realized quickly that it is not the case - thank goodness! [end quote]

I wish everyone could understand how wise this statement is.  I was a widow by age 30 with two children.  Also an orphan myself, with no extended family. Lost in a wilderness.  What is a woman to do?
   I lost myself in WORK.   Real work, not the internet bullshit of today's society.  At the time I just kept a simple job that allowed me time to grow my young children into adulthood even though I had an un-limited bank account.
  If I did nothing but sit still I would have grown fat and lazy waiting for my children to return home from school.   I would have died, PERSONALLY.  BOTH IN BODY AND SPIRIT.  I maintained my dance studio and danced alone with ghost's.

It is a difficult thing to describe what it is like to become an older woman to teen's.  Life doesn't end once your 30.   For me life began.  My teen year's are a perfect example of foolishness.   Getting naked for drinks and money.   Fame to be caught on film.   Suddenly a man who I married took me away from that, and I had his children and I learned a new way of life.   Then he died.  Ouch !!!!!  
    A music producer re-discovered me in a club,  and hired me as his personal assistant, and he saved my life too. My children were adult's and didn't need me anymore.   Can you imagine a job being just 'eye-candy'. I was 38 year's old...       It wasn't degrading at all.
      My job was simple.  Chase off his admirers/ fan-girls.   Being beautiful during my 30's.   I was taken to club's, and dressed in the finest clothes.  Sex was not even expected nor an option.   I was just an actress. He even went to jail for 6 months for defending my honor in a bar fight that turned into a riot.
 [Just because a drunken 'cowboy' touched my ass while we were playing a game of pool.]

Then I just became his best friend for year's.   Still am to this day.  I no longer dance for him because my other interest's in law enforcement makes him a bit nervous now.  I can understand his need for associations with a more criminal element.   I don't approve, but locally  I've become a bit famous for some of my rescues, so I can't be seen with him publicly anymore.
   "Life" when taken in the context of YEAR'S, is fascinating.
    I'm just glad I didn't have my whole life spent texting on a cell phone.   I Got To Live something amazing.   Joy,Hurt,pain, and relief.   Dare I say even: Salvation through the mercy of GOD. 

15.10.2016 04:11:41
Image result for winter wonderland banner
MonsterGaGa
Level 41
Sex Appeal: 55006
Freethinkerland
17.10.2016 13:22:27
MonsterGaGa

Sorry to hear about your friend that passed away, happy to hear that you never let anything get you down! 

Since the 30 thing happened I have been doing some stupid sh*t, but I am totally having the most fun ever! Went to Zanzibar a month ago (nearly broke the bank, I would normally never take a financial risk like that), omw!!! what a lovely place!

I indulged in a little experimental drug use while I was there (since I have never tried anything, too scared to), nothing harsh - but no I know!  Next up hopefully before the end of the year, I would love to go to a strip club one night with my gf's...will most definitely post about that as soon as I can convince the rest to join me lol!

Here's to woman all over, doing the stuff that makes them happy. Nothing ventured nothing gained!

xoxo

17.10.2016 13:22:27
Mellame#
MissVoldemort
Level 11
Sex Appeal: 1207
Reasonopia
17.10.2016 19:04:19
MissVoldemort

@MonsterGaga I'm 28, still feel like a big kid! Have a bunch of my high school friends on facebook and a LOT got married in 2015/2016, posting their pics and i'm like, I'd like that, but i'll just sip on this vodka and travel the world while you're stuck looking for a sitter to have a decent night out. 
*sip*

17.10.2016 19:04:19
MonsterGaGa
Level 41
Freethinkerland
17.10.2016 19:49:22
MonsterGaGa

Missvoldemort, question: Why Voldemort? Does it have something to do with Harry Potter (not that I know much about the whole #potterworld) just wondered? Oh yes I agree I feel 18 in my heart all the way! I'm the silly friend, up beat and always try to c the silver lining in this crazy world we live in- so happy to c I'm not alone ;)

17.10.2016 19:49:22
Mellame#
MonsterGaGa
Level 41
Freethinkerland
24.10.2016 17:58:39
MonsterGaGa

So I'm having a total out of b*tch body experience this week.. With my BFF getting engaged (I'm totally happy for her) I have been losing my friend to the fiancés circle... No more meeting up for drinks or hanging out for some office gossip and more drinking. I did take a few steps back since I know the first year people can get lost in a new relationship, but at this point she's so far away (mentally) it's like we're not friends sometimes.. We work together so we do talk daily and she fills me in on what's up in her life. What annoys me is that she never has time for me. I use to spend every birthday celebrating with her, now this year she has plans with the hubby and his family. She has forgotten all our small little rituals and couldn't even be bothered to get me a birthday card this year. I have known her longer and I have been there every breakup, every bad day, every great moment. I have noticed that lots of woman these days don't have much friends, these are such important people in our lives! Is she just moving on to a different level in life and coz we don't share the same interest we aren't great friends anymore? Maybe I just need to except the fact the people drift apart, I'm so sad to loose my pal. Here's to making new friends and still being there for those who eventually drift away...

24.10.2016 17:58:39
Mellame#
HeavenLeighBimbo
Level 129
Freethinkerland
24.10.2016 20:47:35
HeavenLeighBimbo

I totally understand you Gaga.....
  It seems so odd to say but I never even said goodbye to all of my friend's I no longer know.   Just one day we were hanging out together and the next we never kept in touch.   Your right to about it often is because of new relationships.   I'm not sure why that would matter, but a new family often puts a strain on existing friendships.   Your suddenly not welcomed into that world, because those family member's don't know who you are.    
     I felt this same situation at wedding's, especially.   The odd girl OUT so to speak.   Not knowing anyone, and the bride is so busy with her big day she hardly has time to say hello to you.   Year's of friendship is suddenly gone...   It does hurt......   but I chose to look at it as new opportunities.
  Perhaps it is a time to find new friend's as they are just the people you haven't met yet.   You lived a real life with your friend,  and that was where you needed to be at that moment.   So now when that happens a new adventure await's you.........   'Embrace change'
 Life is meant to be lived  and doing the same old thing get's dull after a few year's.

24.10.2016 20:47:35
kathiegym
Level 94
Sex Appeal: 646953
Agnostica
25.10.2016 03:13:16
kathiegym

Somobody is like Benjamin Button.......
When you are a child overcovered of responsabilities, caring about family, working, studying likea mad, being the best in everything..... When you grown up,you are tired to behave as a grown up. And you start to do all the things you couldnt when you was a teen. Im suffering from this age since my 24th birthday.... Now im 27 and I feel more childish everyday.

i mean, i was the oerfect daughter, studebt, sportwoman, sister, etc. I was. Now, i want be happy, not responsible...

25.10.2016 03:13:16
LOVE YOURSELF
MonsterGaGa
Level 41
Freethinkerland
26.10.2016 18:42:23
MonsterGaGa

Joined a motorcycle club recently and I must say it's the most interesting set of people (also a variety of personalities) and we have the best jols ever! It's a no rule club, purely for the fun of riding and having good times. Allot of people feel that bikers are hooligans (well atleast here in my country), I wonder how these biker communities are being perceived else where? I just enjoy being free and taking a drive on the wild side every now and again. Xoxo

26.10.2016 18:42:23
Mellame#
HeavenLeighBimbo
Level 129
Freethinkerland
26.10.2016 20:34:00
HeavenLeighBimbo

Motorcycle clubs can be very exclusive here.  Harley Davidson's rider's, are really the only club's and those come with many different rider interest's.   They are not Hooligan's however.  Most are veteran groups (very old people).  And very wealthy people, because some of these sort of chromed beauties cost more than a typical house.

I ride a motorcycle too, but I ride a racing motorcycle.  It is extremely rare as there is none of them anywhere within 2500 mile's  Maybe 5 exist in the whole of America at least that is all I could find for sale on e-bay (all being much newer and different motor's and styling).
 I have 85 horse power to move 650 Pound's.  It is like a rocket !!!   There is still a few of them in Japan and all part's are very difficult to locate.
 Only one mechanic is even allowed to touch it/ drive it. It is very well maintained in showroom condition and it is 22 year's old.
  This makes mine not really part of a club that is popular, more of a museum piece.   So when I attend motorcycle events, I'm in a class/club of 1.
  I only drove it 600 mile's this year,  and that was actually a lot for me. I toured Yellowstone National Park on it for the first time ever for a magazine photo shoot.  I normally just drive it locally on the rural road's where I can break speed limit's without worry.

I am very accepted however by club member's and they often try to chase me on the road just to stare at my ass. The men never pass me and are very content to let me lead them...  It is very rare to see a woman riding a motorcycle that has a top speed of 160 MPH and with the skills and courage to do it in a bikini.   Young men do have faster modern bike's but they usually die very soon after in accident's.
  I call them the 'organ donor club'.  They leave bar's drunk and die shortly afterwards.   It is actually rather funny when I go riding during the summer.   The young men avoid me, but tourist's take pictures of me riding from buses and at rest-stops. The Chinese have a certain appreciation to long haired movie-star's riding a bike they see only rich people drive back home. My bike is really that rare.  Add in my really beautiful tall and thin body, long blond hair and green eye's and they form que's to take a picture next to me. I tower above the men and they find that so exciting.   So I guess I'm in a motorcycle picture club, that is also very exclusive.  That is just half of the stories I could tell.  Local girls, both young and old scream out of window's when stuck in traffic next to me.   Little girls of six and over are tugging at mother's clothes to show them  what they just saw.  Teen girls with cell phone's blocking traffic at green light's just for a snap as I speed off.  Old women even send me a nod and a smile.

The tourist's are not very impressed with 'Harley Davidson's' because they are as common as rat's here.  Some even look like Rat's  They are also so loud they are just annoying.  The rider's think it's cool,  but honestly they are just noise pollution sometime as loud as 174 Db you can hear from 5 mile's away.   They are the so rude for this reason alone.  However who doesn't like to see such work's of pure art on two wheel's ?   I wouldn't want one because they handle so poorly compared to a perfectly tune's bike meant to go very fast. but I like to look at the slow 'Pig's of the Road'.
  My husband had one,  and I hated it.  It was awful to drive   and even worse to be a passenger on.
     I sold it because it was just lusted after by men who knew no better.  Well built and valuable but totally impractical. I had no sentimental reason to even keep it.  It just collected dust and I wasn't too keen on giving it to a son.  Let the buyer be the fool.
  I only would allow my son's to ride 'dirt bike's' so they never learned how to ride on pavement.  I wanted them to survive their testosterone levels.

26.10.2016 20:34:00
HeavenLeighBimbo
Level 129
Freethinkerland
30.10.2016 03:19:26
HeavenLeighBimbo

I am getting upset about why everyone seems so Robotic.   
   Ehhh....   I will be real and have been from the day I joined this game.
   I no longer need to be political as a Prime Bimbo,  so if I insult 'Little girls with no life '   It doesn't matter very much.
         I'm sorry to say this but you little girls need to GET A LIFE,   or invent one.......    Your imagination is sadly the cause of Bimboland's DEATH.....
    The Forum is even so dull, because you don't write anything....   
        Everything is censored by yourself.........   as if you trust NONE.    
   Fear of someone judging you, instead of actually sharing something about you and your real LIFE.
   You killed Bimbolands.   You really have.......  IN REAL LIFE.

Who are you?
    I know a few long time member's.   They write little clues..................
 but honestly some of the other regular spammer's are unknown to me?
   Why spam the forum in the first place?

In England they call it "Dithering"
   I always laughed at the old men who did it......   For example :
   "NO,no,NO,NO,No No TEA, No, Yes Te,ahh would be delightful...ahhh  No ___  Yes..'

Bimbo's killed Bimboland's...............
        Or, your Cell Phone Did?
   While you Dithered.....   LOLROF
    Personally I believe a community wanted to meet you.....  
  But I must just be an Idealist, and a total optimist.

I wanted to meet you, but   you must be able to talk before that can happen.
        You should see me dither with OLD MEN !!!!!!!

I like Bimbo's for a reason.   I was a girl 'once upon a time' TOO.

The owner of the Game has seen me at my worst, on your behalf.......   LOL  :P   Enjoy the Link !!!!
  My epic fail in CLASS.

30.10.2016 03:19:26

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...