Real Life

Created
HeavenLeighBimbo
Level 129
Sex Appeal: 1695468
Freethinkerland
04.08.2016 04:00:05
HeavenLeighBimbo

I often wonder why other player's never post stories about their real life.
  Are you that shy about your 24 hour's per day, you are alive?
  In a day with social media, it just doesn't make any sense to me why everyone hide's what they really do all day.
 Is everything fake?
 (or really not worth writing about on a game like Bimboland's)  Miss Bimbo player's always did, and they made friend's !!!!!  That was why I enjoyed that game, and why I work for you in this game.

I'm rather proud of who I am. I don't mind sharing my life with you, because I don't give 'one bit of shit,' if someone judge's me.
  I'm older and a mature woman, so of course my stories are going to be a bit more exciting.  That doesn't mean that I don't want to hear about your date with a boy.   The ice-cream you had on the beach.  Or even how you felt in class today when you got a failing grade for an assignment you didn't study for.
     I'm actually interested in KNOWING player's, including YOU.
  So I'm asking you to get REAL for just a moment and share who you are, and what you value.

Do I really need to beg you to share with everyone what sort of citizen you are in the real world?
            Bimboland's already love's you,  so you have nothing to lose being 'REAL' with the community.
  Or are diaries and feeling's to personal to dare share with people who love you?

04.08.2016 04:00:05
Image result for winter wonderland banner
HeavenLeighBimbo
Level 129
Freethinkerland
04.08.2016 04:33:28
HeavenLeighBimbo

I was asked today to represent a company today, as a spokes model. Silly really, but a movie producer just happened to pass by a lemonade stand I set up with Jackie's son's along a highway. This is the summer version of Hollywood where I live.   I didn't think anyone would stop for a cup, but the boy's thought it was amazing I would move my trailer to the side of the road, and blast music into the air while I danced, really just for them and the giggles.  Those boy's idolize me.  I'm everything they never see in their mother.
  "I'm FUN", as they say with 6 and 8 year old wonder.
   So a NEW SUV pulls up to our stand, and they politely asked for cup's of lemonade from the boy's.
   A man from the back seat came up to me and handed me a card from an agent, and asked me to call them to set up an appointment.
  I started to laugh.   I wont call, and told him so. 'been there, done that'.  He asked me to reconsider, and I have a feeling that  I may be requested again through my agent, now that he know's where I live. He was obsessed with my....  um...... personality?

Nah..... A lemonade stand was my best show for today.  Jackie's boy's get who they deserve.
    A fun mother who love's just being with them.
       I had my share of being on a stage, and never want too, ever again.  But it is still nice to be noticed when your in your 40's as an adult entertainer by someone in a limo, dancing by the side of the road for children to be amused.

04.08.2016 04:33:28
Telaphone
Level 73
Sex Appeal: 310695
Agnostica
04.08.2016 15:25:14
Telaphone

I've posted things about my life before.
As it stands nothing interesting enough happens to me day to day in order to share something anyone would want to read. :-p

04.08.2016 15:25:14
HeavenLeighBimbo
Level 129
Freethinkerland
05.08.2016 05:50:27
HeavenLeighBimbo

seriousy !!!!! ?    
  OMG I have a story about my mundane existence that is happening right now !!!!
A 6 and 8 year old boy's in a pillow fight around a campfire. !!!!!    Oh YEAH  !!!!!!
      I'm Blessed with LIFE.
   ARE YOU ?
    Just to prove a point that every moment in your life is interesting !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
   Prove me wrong.  write NOTHING.

I can't even describe what is happening outside my door right now,   but be assured I will make a full report.
     I'm still alive.

05.08.2016 05:50:27
Mindy
Level 104
Sex Appeal: 880424
Agnostica
05.08.2016 07:53:30
Mindy

Well, I have something I find a little exciting.  A bit back I decided I wanted a new hobby for evenings.  It is always a little difficult because I travel a lot.  The foundation of my business world was via some on-line content I created and sold.  I followed that up with software, on-line content and mobile apps,  It is something I have really moved away from on a personal basis, though I still have vested interest in it.  Anyways, I decided to do a ground up OS.  What I am doing differently with this is each core has independent kernels that still handshake.  What is cool about doing this is that my OS actually runs multiple OS platforms at the same time.  So I finally got things working fairly well and it starts with  basic C and Assembly.  

So yeah...really simple overview of what is going on with it, but what does it mean, or what is the end goal?  Well, there are 2.

1 - So each of those kernels on each of those cores have the same platform on each of them.  Why?  Because they all essentially have the same end goal and work independently but with constant communication.  it is processor evolution
so a very very basic look at processing...at one time there was 1 process in a computer...it was slow.  Then dual core came out and things became faster because it splits the work over the 2.  It does not make it twice as fast, but makes it a lot faster.  Then they moved to 4 core and so on.  Now at one point people started splitting tasks between them so you could do more things at once, but you can also set priorities for processor dedication important things.  what I will be doing is running the same platform multiple times, once per each kernel. Each kernel will essentially act as a dispatcher and be telling each cpu what it is doing...big thing here...there is ZERO memory transfer, only very small communications!  So now instead of taking a given function that has size to it and spreading it out, no kernel needs to deal with that transfer

I am still working on a lot of things with it, but it is pretty stable and extremely fast. To put it in perspective, something that might take 5 seconds to execute on my computer now takes well under 1 second.

I am still wrapping my head on how to integrate it more widespread, but thus far it is extremely promising.

2 – My end vision with this is multiple DIFFERENT platforms running together.  So what does this mean?  The functionality of say 4 OS on same machine at the exact same time in 1 interface...essentially make 1 OS out of 4 different ones.

For now I am have tried a couple open source platforms and 2 more very basic ones I have made myself.  So now I am working on improving how these cores and their kernels with different platforms communicate and job-share.  Each of these runs entirely independently, but empty cores can be drawn on for more resources.  Basically the only time that a kernel's load will be shared is basic functions like syscalls, dispatching etc. 

Now, I have not even really done much on this part other then some basic playing. If I get into it I think it will be something I need to bring others in on...it was melting my brain a bit, so I went back to point 1. It has massive market potential if it looks like it is even viable, but it would be too much for me to take on alone. If I can get it working I have some pretty cool ideas for it, but I will keep those to myself for now.

05.08.2016 07:53:30
Make your parents proud, your enemies jealous, and yourself happy.  The only thing that can prevent you is you! 

Hugz to my BL: stalker...you know who you are.  Lil creepy, but thanks for the pedestal. 
HeavenLeighBimbo
Level 129
Freethinkerland
05.08.2016 08:09:21
HeavenLeighBimbo

I just had an amazing party, and only Jackie and her boyfriend and children were invited.

Manipulative?  I had everyone eating out of my hand's in 'dance'.
    I really wish someone could understand what it is like to be so sexy, people stop everything when you want to perform.
   Even totally tame enough for children.
      I wish I could recall every second of this night, because it was HeavenLeigh.   Real name: Micahlynne.
    From holding a baby and learning sign language from a 1 year old girl. Real American sign language which Jackie is educated in. To refereeing the ultimate fight challenge with pillows with her older boy's.   Blood was drawn.

OMG my life is exciting.   Can you even imagine having a friend in total poverty who teaches her baby of 1 year of age how to talk with her hand's ?
 AND I'm Learning FROM the BABY !!!!!   OMG.    Is this HEAVEN?    I sat down with Jackie and had to ask her  to correct my 'sign language' tonight because  I seem to only be able to ask for breast milk, and more, and YES !!!!!!.   The baby is so adorable she also has a sign for only me to pick her up.  
   OMG,   can you even imagine what that feels like to me ?  She is 1, and can command me; Better than ANY man daring enough to DIE asking me for the time of DAY.  A baby that can speak at age 1 ?  Priceless.    Guess Why I love Jackie so much.   She is so poor, but a brilliant woman.

She loves her children enough to teach them.     Then she met silly old me.    Overly educated.   Yet, common because she lust's after my body and style.
   I wish I was just bragging,  but it is seriously why we started talking in the first place.   She was a FAN I met, at a show about 10 years ago before she had any children and was just 18.  Even she doesn't quite know who I am yet.     IT's so exciting to just be her PRIZE !!!!   Even if it is just sexually letting her explore my assets.

Her gift to me,  is letting me teach her son's in skills never taught.    I have a military background, and  WOW,  I amaze boy's who never had any experience in the wilderness.  I took them into my backyard tonight and taught them to fight !!!    No weapons,   just baby steps.
    I loved being a teacher    and tonight I gave my 100%  to Jackie and her children,  and her boyfriend walked off in pure embarrassment. 
   He was to busy getting 'high' to give one shit about her or the children.
   I did invite him to join the fun. But once again he felt to much guilt......  Me dancing, or his children adoring me as much as Jackie.
   This is a common occurrence,  and I totally pity him.
   I really don't mean to do him BAD,  but Man UP !!!!!!
                     If a stripper can steal your woman and children,   What kind of man are you ?   [I think to myself]

05.08.2016 08:09:21
HeavenLeighBimbo
Level 129
Freethinkerland
05.08.2016 08:37:07
HeavenLeighBimbo

And that was just Part of the story of 10 hour's. ^ OMG.
   Care to here what I did to a drug dealer today ?
  I played Jerimies game too, but he was so 'high'   I decided to really scare the shit out of them !!!!!
         Invited in, with a 9mm on my hip, to smoke a bit of weed.   I'm good with that.    
   So was the dealer.     He now know's where the boundaries now LAY. 
     Don't fuck with the WOMEN and children !!!!!!!   I will get EVIL @!
      Let's just say the word is out, Jackie is Off limit's and Jerimie is now a very marked man.
   I pissed on his shoe's 'so to speak'. It was for his own good and 'his real baby'   Powder's are now eliminated from his life .
   Oh Yeah,  Drama !!!!!!!!   I did it with STYLE.
              And it isn't even a fair fight.  Not even worth a decent post about the subject.   :P:

I love scaring men into doing the right thing, wearing a skirt.
        And that was just 10 % of the WHOLE STORY.
   So what is your excuse for why you can't be REAL?

I'm not a computer person like Mindy, but I Loved reading her POST TOO !!!  
5 time's because it contained so much information too.    'just sayin'

I'm a stupid Bimbo. Who learns from other people. Even Tieanne, a 1 year old baby, teaching me sign language.
   That was my most favorite part of the whole party.

05.08.2016 08:37:07
Cachemir
Level 18
Sex Appeal: 4162
Atheista
05.08.2016 19:26:50
Cachemir

I think that people don't want to seem weak in internet for the rest of people....

05.08.2016 19:26:50
HeavenLeighBimbo
Level 129
Freethinkerland
06.08.2016 07:02:29
HeavenLeighBimbo

Ok, my real life today, even though for me is simple, would sound so 'super-hero' to any one.  

I took Jackie's boy's on an adventure in my car.   
  I even wore my offical uniform, even though I despise it ! 
    They were curious and wanted to see what I do for work.

So I fuc'ked around with a competitor, and assisted them without being asked.  They were just building a road, so I took the boy's on an educational 'field trip'.    How important do you think they felt being in my car ?  
   I closed entire highway's, just  to teach them how road's are MADE.

Police and truck's all following my instruction's to honk a horn to make them giggle !!!!    It became a game for them, and keeping them safe at the same time.   I really don't need to do much in the way of actual work when I'm in my car.   It scares the hell out of people,  and I just wanted the boy's to see what true respect looked like.   
    So I taught them some signs I use with 'trucker's'.   They know I may save their lives some day, and grant me with true appreciation.  When I was seen with two little boy's, today as 'ride=a=long's', Construction  paused so everyone could say hello to them. 
      Jackie's son's got to play with me and it was nothing like they ever could imagine.

These were workers from another company, and they know me VERY well.
   I don't discriminate, and every single one know's I would rescue them too.

When I go out on a patrol of the highway, I smile.   Today I had little boy's with me, and the look on their face's as I taught them how heavy equipment work's was priceless.   Better still was them watching the HUGE burly 'Truck Driver's' suddenly take time out of their scheduled,  to really get greasy and under the truck's with them.  Boy's need example's to become men.
      Is your boyfriend a man?
So I needed to borrow some 'workmen' today to make a point to some little children.

I don't teach people to be useless !!!!
     I'm in the habit of growing INDIVIDUALS, with dreams.  Even the grown men love to show off some skills 'FOR ME'.
    The 'baby boy''s got a show worthy of learning from me,  today !!!
  [ it was also a very good, 'public relation's event', for me. ]

If only more bimbo's can grow up to be women.......
    Till then,  I'll grow some BOY's.
                         GET REAL.

06.08.2016 07:02:29
Telaphone
Level 73
Sex Appeal: 310695
Agnostica
06.08.2016 07:18:20
Telaphone

So I wanted to get one of those DataVac air blowers to clean computers with. I used it, it's super powerful. But I did something dumb. I got the tip too close to the fans and the air spun the fans so fast and the tip hit the fan and broke the fan. Now I have to buy a new fan for my computer case. :-\

I decided to get a new battery for the motherboard too since it seems to be giving me issues, but I can't fix till Monday. :-(

06.08.2016 07:18:20

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...