Katrynah
ambercrystals
Level 162
Sex Appeal: 3371112
Atheista
15.04.2024 11:57:17
ambercrystals

ambercrystals

though the music is tantalizingly close, and you can hear the chatter of people somewhere, you are lost in the garden. horribly lost, in fact.

damn.

trying to get a sense of direction and hopefully rejoin the party, you’re lost in thought and nearly step on an exceedingly glittery, gauzy train. you look up to see a very plum and pink partygoer, carrying a glass full of what looks to be the mystery punch you had had pressed into your hand at the start of the ball. that, too, was very plum - a good flavor, and a good color. you’re sensing a running theme at this event. in fact, this ximbo has done something you don’t normally see from them, and is sporting some plum strands of hair in honor of pollyx tonight.

you apologize for your rudeness, and the owner of the train (who you recognize as ambercrystals from the neighboring state of atheista) just laughs and waves their hand forgivingly. it’s no trouble. they understand. everyone’s had a little punch, them included.

in fact, they had also been very lost just some time earlier! they came in this way, but their sense of direction is sorely lacking, so they were a bit late to the party. you know how hedge mazes go.

luckily, katrynah is a forgiving host who doesn’t care so much about when you show up, just that you do.

amber takes your arm and with a twinkling smile, you are armed with a fresh glass of punch and are being steered back to the party. you’re passed back to the safety of your friends, and amber gives you a friendly wave as they depart back through the crowd. you see them exclaim a hello and excitedly pull out a colorful bottle of some sort of alcohol and hand it over to the ximbo of honor, pollyx, bypassing the gift table in favor of presenting their friend with their birthday gift right then. hopefully it’ll help make some good cocktails.

happy early birthday, polly! much love! i hope you have a wonderful day.

and thank you to katrynah for hosting this contest! i haven’t had this much fun making an outfit in a long while. mwah mwah!

15.04.2024 11:57:17

ladabunni
Level 64
Sex Appeal: 207368
Atheista
15.04.2024 13:33:58
ladabunni

ladabunni
The second I walk through the gates of the Antitheocra mansion, wearing my nicest pearls and fur and my bouffant done up high in the sky, I am struck by the tantalizing and anticipatory energy. I am greeted by a woman and a man, they are both mysterious and beautiful.

The man tries to take my fur, what a gentleman. But I have to digress. ''Umm... I'd like to keep this on please. It's part of the fit. I live for serving looks and sometimes that means you have to take a little heat.'' I say. The handsome man understands and lets me keep it on. The mesmerizing woman pins a bright red poppy to the top of my tiny black dress, which is sticking up from underneath my fur. The poppy makes me feel like a VIP.

This is not your average ball... I can instantly tell that there is something really special about this place. I brought a couple of bottles of the nicest most expensive champagne I could find, wrapped up in a big golden gift basket, to gift the State Minister Pollyx. I don't want to disappoint with a lackluster birthday gift for such an iconic person. Luckily my work as an Ibiza club DJ pays well so I could afford them.

As I anxiously step in to the ballroom I am met by bimbos and himbos from all states dressed up in the most beautiful outfits. I take a big gulp of of the punch and start vibing to the music... I wonder what's with these poppy pins... I wonder where the great Pollyx is... And the man and woman, where did they go? I need to to know who they are, their magnetic presence hypnotized me... I can't wait to see what this night will bring...

PS. I would love a banner!<3

15.04.2024 13:33:58

Slick_D
Level 50
Sex Appeal: 96987
Freethinkerland
15.04.2024 15:37:25
Slick_D

Slick_D

15.04.2024 15:37:25

S L I C K__D

Janeze321
Level 151
Sex Appeal: 2746828
Freethinkerland
15.04.2024 15:42:15
Janeze321

Happy birthday PollyJaneze321

15.04.2024 15:42:15
Peace and love to you all.
If you have a gun in your hand I won't vote for you and if You're fighting one of these I won't vote for you either.
Pollyx
Level 126
Sex Appeal: 1562755
Antitheocra
15.04.2024 18:05:59
Pollyx

Pollyx

initially surprised by the intensity of being suddenly kidnapped this morning by katrynah (shocking but ultimately unserious due to their friendship and camaraderie) and made to dress up "as adorable as possible, replete with color and flowers," polly's concerns are swept to the wayside by sheer awe at the the number of people present and the glowing decorations of the festivities. what a surprise!! as she comes up from the soundproof basement room, she finds herself in a glorious party set in the mansion once owned by Bebe92583, the first Prime Bimbo! though she hasn't been active in years, her legacy is built into the history of Antitheocra, Sed Parva Forti! though a tiny state, Antitheocra is very active, its history including several prime bimbos and Miss Bimbo herself. these days it functions as an events venue for the small state, boasting large halls and complex gardens, though it may have been co-opted by a dark-haired femme fatale once from the fish state...? what a lovely day!

surrounded by so many friends from a republic which, despite its occasional flaws, is known for its lovely community full of positive, kind, creative people who love to have fun, she feels full of heart and truly grateful for the effort and love that went into this party and everyone's outfits, both for guests already seen and those yet to arrive! the lavender milk tea is lovely, though dubiously spiked...? and the strawberry short cake the perfect texture. when peeking into party favor bags in one room, polly notices numerous toothbrushes and sensitive toothpaste to add to the party (supplied by a certain dentist, perhaps), several shooter bottles of both cheap and premium alcohol, kazoos (good lord), katrynah's personal "business" card with unique kiss marks for each, a variety of colorful yet nostalgic bracelets, and omg, water snakes!!

later tonight there will be a required, gun-to-the-head (literal? figurative?) drunk screening of Barbie Rapunzel (2002) for any inebriated guests dedicated or foolish enough to stay past midnight. when blowing out the candles on the cake (26 candles, looking a bit like a wild blaze and nearly catching Nikandr's clothing on fire), polly wishes for the best for everyone in this lovely party, in this lovely-yet-strange-yet-sometimes-bad-but-still-wonderful site slash republic. thank you to everyone for coming!! 

15.04.2024 18:05:59
♥ Join The Church of Xod, an all-state fashion & creative contest where you create a (fake)bimbo god! Be inventive, do some worldbuilding, have fun! Open until May 10th, extra prizes for Antitheocrans ♥
Here is my well-sourced educational forum post about Israel's apartheid and genocide of Palestinians in Gaza and across Palestine as a whole, please educate yourself or you may fall for propaganda! 

alexa pro
Level 120
Sex Appeal: 1369030
Atheista
15.04.2024 19:54:47
alexa pro

alexa pro
late to the party (as usual) alexa hides herself in the treats and wine, waiting for the perfect time to spoil polly with the gifts she brought <3 hope you like balloons and sparkles, because that's what its giving xx happy birthday to one of the most iconic ppl on here muah ily

15.04.2024 19:54:47
juno
he/hymn
like forum posts!!

ximboglizzy
Level 76
Sex Appeal: 344421
Secville
15.04.2024 23:35:14
ximboglizzy

ximboglizzy

earlier today, glizzy went downstairs in the morning to get a glass of water and spotted a letter slipped under her door. ''a invitation to pollys birthday party...'' she read the text and suddenly snapped out of it- ''oh my GOODNESS, A INVITATION TO POLLYS BIRTHDAY PARTY! i have to start getting ready!!'' stunned, glizzy forgot about her water and quickly went to the bathroom to brush her teeth, she made sure to floss extra well. she needed all morning to get ready as she was unsure what to wear and all her layerings looked odd- eventually glizzy finally came up with an outfit she was satisfied with. she quickly braided and pinned her hair adding additional accessories. she knew the bimbos attending would come out looking stunning and she didn't want to look underdressed.

she ordered a Xuber and made a quick stop to the flower shop, she picked up a bouquet she thought polly would love as well as a gift. even though glizzy made a stop on the way to the antitheocra town hall- for once she was on time. she double checked her letter to assure she was in the right location and she was quickly guided by a beautiful woman to the event. lights flashed, people were dancing and in the corner she saw the mountain of gifts for polly. she put her gift on the table and went to look for polly to give her bouquet. it wasn't hard to spot polly as there was a huge crowd surrounding them- so many of our friends were there! she greeted polly and gave them a hug as well as their bouquet. they exchanged a conversation but shortly after, more people were coming up to polly. glizzy let polly enjoy their time with her other guests and she went to look for honey and amber.

she saw amber and she gave glizzy a glass of fresh punch, they talked for a bit till glizzy noticed honey dancing on the dance floor. she cheered honey on and went to go join her, they danced for a bit as glizzy glanced down at honey.
''hey are you wearing shoes?'' glizzy asked,
''dont worry about it!'' honey replied cheerfully. glizzy laughed and enjoyed the night with polly and friends.

throughout the night, glizzy was known to collect all the stoners for a nice lil' sesh outside.

~

HAPPPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR POLLY!!!<3333 may your day be a great one and i'm wishing you nothing but the best!<3333

i would love a banner!<33

15.04.2024 23:35:14
click the magic leaf -> 
Mizuno
Level 58
Sex Appeal: 148433
Freethinkerland
16.04.2024 00:49:07
Mizuno

Mizuno
Antitheocra... It'll be her first time here. Everything is so stunning and breathtaking. Just to be sure she glanced at the invitation again. Being invited somewhere is always so stressful, especially to something as State Minister's birthday. It took Mizuno a while to pick out clothes and gifts, yet everything came together, as she came up with an idea-why not to also bring Polly a bouquet? After all Mizuno grew these flowers, and constantly thought that she'll keep them for something special, so isn't Polly's birthday more than special and important? Such pretty shade reminded her of Polly too.. So it was set. She picked out the best of the best flowers in her garden, carefully wrapping it all.. Now when it's done, she just needs to pack everything else up for the gift...The card she made herself for State Minister, the gifts she was carefully choosing or making.. It all had to be perfect, you cannot settle for less when it comes to someone so creative, interesting and nice and especially when it's their birthday

Here she is... Already looking around, while also carefully attaching the poppy pin to the top of her dress. Her eyes stop at the gift table. She walks over here, placing down the gift and bouquet, thinking for a few moments while looking at it. 'I wonder if the State Minister will like it.. Well, I tried to make it as unique as I could, or at least special, in my opinion, after all someone as inspiring and nice deserves no less than a perfection..Well, I'll only know when I see the reaction, so I should forget all worries at least for a moment.'
Mizuno isn't that talkative, so for most of the time she stayed aside. Seeing other people happy and enjoying their time is no worse than having fun herself, plus she does enjoy both more energetic and more relaxed fun-whether it is some casual chat or dancing. She's always in for new experience, and this already seems like a great way to spend her day and maybe try out something new, who knows?

Tried to be creative with the text(while also getting inspo for outfit), so took me a while. Also if it would be possible, I would love a banner<333

16.04.2024 00:49:07
you flicker i cannot touch you  sozomai Sakurai Atsushi 1990 Club  Citta
pierrot
Level 40
Sex Appeal: 49926
Antitheocra
16.04.2024 03:20:49
pierrot

pierrot

HAPPY BIRTHDAY POLLYX!!!!

thank you so much for the invite, i hope plus ones (or twos) are accepted. my dates and i brought several gifts for sweet pollyx and we all hope your extravagant birthday went as great as you are <33

16.04.2024 03:20:49
reanimated corpse of your dreams -☆゚. ・they/xe/he/it //. ・ ☆゚. ・

「DECADANCE」- Counting Goats... if I can't be yours-
Level 80
Sex Appeal: 401390
Atheista

DECADANCE- Counting Goats if I can
Pollyx's birthday party was stunning, the glamour, the famous guests, the extremely cool couple greeting people at the door... It was all just a bit overwhelming for you, so you decided to duck outside on a balcony for a bit of fresh air. Unfortunately, you stepped outside and nearly ran straight into some sort of cringe tatted up auntie. 
She blew her party horn with a pitiful "Pwwwuphhh" directly in your face with a look of shock on her own, which seemed to be a reaction to you catching her climbing over the balcony railing. 
"I have an invite!" she declared loudly, brandishing the invite addressed to one DECADANCE like a shield, "I just uh... dropped my poppy... while I was leaning over the railing..." The poppy she was repinning to her dress did look dirty, surely she wasn't lying, why did she sound so suspicious? 
"I'm going back inside," she announced at a timbre that made it seem like she thought the louder someone is the more correct others will think them, and brushed past you with her nose held high as you watched disconcerted... and then you noticed the smoke... 
"Uhh, excuse me... your dress is on fire..."
"What? AUGH SHIT! Shit shit shit!!!" She attempted to pat and stomp out the fire on her own dress, which was not going well, and she lifted up the champagne bottle in her hands like she was about to smash it open on the elegant marble railing of the balcony.
You yelled and wrenched the bottle out of her hands, trying to explain over her shrieking complaints and accusations that you were stealing her gift to Polly that alcohol would only make her burst into flames. Even more anyways. She was still on fire.
She scrambled, trying to wrangle the bottle back from you, and as the altercation escalated you pushed her over the edge of the balcony. At least the soft loamy garden soil put out the fire? And she was for sure fine, she was spitting curses up at you.
You breathed a sigh of relief and rushed back into the party, obviously you much preferred being in there with all the lovely people than anywhere else.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY POLLY!!! ICON!!! WE LOVE YOU!!!! and thank you katrynah for setting this up it's so fun!!

16.04.2024 03:23:52
*hands you a monster*

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...