guilty: 12 innocent: 0

guilty: 10 innocent: 2

guilty: 4 innocent: 7

guilty: 4 innocent: 7

guilty: 11 innocent: 0

Internet Republic of Bimboland against the Manila Group (part 2)

Category
Ximboland Court
Created
Author
Bobiczka
Bobiczka
Level 18
Sex Appeal: 4186
Secville
14.06.2018 22:06:07
Bobiczka

Huntress Leona, yes her another account is Empress Maria Natalia but she is not the part of the group. My appologies! I am working by myslef on whole cheating process and I made mistake. She does have the same IP adress like the rest of the group but only one...the working address...
I do not have any doubt to another members of this group.
@ Huntress Leona, I have removed you from the trial. Please delete your other account, we will let you know what kind of penelty you will recive for having two accounts but you can keep your Huntress Leona account and enjoy the game:)
XXX
Bobiczka

14.06.2018 22:06:07
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions, concerns or information related to cheating in Bimboland. 
SamPi
Level 45
Sex Appeal: 70016
Freethinkerland
14.06.2018 22:19:18
SamPi

Is this the result of being friends with Bella Salvatore? Which means, i’m technically friends with all the other bimbos/himbos associated to her. I really won’t be able to explain about the IP addresses. I’m confused how it works. I tried Google but... it’s really not for me, sorry. I thought it’s device-specific but if there are 17 IP addresses, then I’m misinformed. I’m sure that I only use 2 devices, the PC in the same spot at work and my cellphone. I might have used my laptop once but I can’t really remember. Could it be the internet connection? When we use our cellphones, we don’t always use our own network data. It’ll be expensive. I’m not sure how it works in Western countries but here, public wifi is everywhere and it’s common to take advantage of it. Though we have internet at home, we also use the ones in public transports, malls, and restaurants.

14.06.2018 22:19:18
SamPi
SamPi
Level 45
Sex Appeal: 70016
Freethinkerland
14.06.2018 22:25:36
SamPi

that’s just my thought. i’m really amazed how the IP address changes when i only have 2 devices :)
I will respect the verdict of the judges. im at fault for not notifying bobiczka that i have friends here and that we often use the same PC. I didn’t know it will be this serious. Im just used to logging in, playing, and logging out.

14.06.2018 22:25:36
SamPi
vivi bambi
Level 53
Sex Appeal: 116704
Reasonopia
14.06.2018 23:12:25
vivi bambi

normally the server of an internet company has a various number of ip addresses which are switching around all users.
but some use proxies. if you're connected via the same proxy as the others, it's possible that it is only showing one address for several users.
or the company has an internet proxy, this is possible, too. this would explain the same addresses as well - around colleagues.
it's no wonder, that people living in the same town log in in similar time periods. 
(another possibility in your case would be, that all internet providers of the philippines are going through one or several central servers, which are observed via government department. in this case the same is possible - regarding having identical ip addresses.)

as i already said: personally, i don't want to do or to support a witch hunt. i'm witch enough to know what it means.
some may not know: there are quarters in manila where official police and half official troupers go hunting drug dealers... and sometimes they shoot all people around the guilty ones. innocent or not.
i don't want to do the same - virtually - katerina petrova confessed. fine. 
that's my statement.

14.06.2018 23:12:25
Esuna
Level 46
Sex Appeal: 73378
Reasonopia
14.06.2018 23:18:00
Esuna

If SamPi has connected to wifi in public places then that would definitely change her IP several times depending on location. Something to consider, sometimes people using public wifi often/internet cafes is more common in the Asian sector of the World. I think unfortunately some of the bimbos here did get caught in the crossfire.

14.06.2018 23:18:00
 Very busy with school at the moment, so temporary hiatus D:.
MissKaika
Level 250
Sex Appeal: 14301747
Atheista
15.06.2018 00:05:22
MissKaika

Bobiczka wrote:
I am so sorry to disapoint you MissKaika...
BUT SamPi had 17 different IP addresses for the last 45 days... and 14 of them are the same IP addresses used by the rest of the group....
Only the one who I have got some doubts at the moment is Huntress Leona... but I will double check before I will say yes or not...

OMG! =/
Damn I deleted my post inadvertently! That's why I do not like to get on my cell phone, I mess up everything! If you say, I believe, I can not put all the work you've had in vain! But I voted before reading your message, I'm sorry. Good job!

15.06.2018 00:05:22
MissKaika
Level 250
Sex Appeal: 14301747
Atheista
15.06.2018 00:12:48
MissKaika

But I get a doubt, which now I'm very confused, in total I access my profile of 4 different places, my notebook, my desktop computer, my ipad and my cell phone, that makes me a suspect? I would like to understand that. Sincerely from what I saw, the vast majority of the suspects were caught, can not we be fooled by local logistics? I believe that just like here in Brazil, the internet has its signature, different from Europe and different from Asia. Did I say bullshit or am I close to something more coherent?

15.06.2018 00:12:48
Esuna
Level 46
Reasonopia
15.06.2018 02:43:15
Esuna

MissKaika wrote:
But I get a doubt, which now I'm very confused, in total I access my profile of 4 different places, my notebook, my desktop computer, my ipad and my cell phone, that makes me a suspect? I would like to understand that. Sincerely from what I saw, the vast majority of the suspects were caught, can not we be fooled by local logistics? I believe that just like here in Brazil, the internet has its signature, different from Europe and different from Asia. Did I say bullshit or am I close to something more coherent?
Using different devices doesn't necessarily change your IP, it's more of which network you are on. So say an account is cheating but is unaware that IPs can be tracked the 2 accounts would show the same IP address because that person is just doing the said action from their house. The detective is aware that people could be in the same house, under the same wifi etc. It might just look suspicious when one account is bouncing around to a bunch of different networks often, and there is no clear "home" network. For instance when I check my IP on my pc, phone and tablet it's all the same and this IP is clearly that of my home which I use 90% of the time.  Someone could use a VPN that would consistently change their IP every time they log in, or they might just use different networks when they go to a cafe. Using your phone (on data) changes your IP to that of your mobile network - so yes your IP does change in that fact. 

This is my basic understanding/explanation. There's a lot of consideration factors that go into someone being a suspect, and just because someone is a suspect doesn't mean there is a guilty verdict. 

15.06.2018 02:43:15
orientina
Level 81
Sex Appeal: 420509
Atheista
15.06.2018 05:19:56
orientina

SamPi wrote:
Is this the result of being friends with Bella Salvatore? Which means, i’m technically friends with all the other bimbos/himbos associated to her. I really won’t be able to explain about the IP addresses. I’m confused how it works. I tried Google but... it’s really not for me, sorry. I thought it’s device-specific but if there are 17 IP addresses, then I’m misinformed. I’m sure that I only use 2 devices, the PC in the same spot at work and my cellphone. I might have used my laptop once but I can’t really remember. Could it be the internet connection? When we use our cellphones, we don’t always use our own network data. It’ll be expensive. I’m not sure how it works in Western countries but here, public wifi is everywhere and it’s common to take advantage of it. Though we have internet at home, we also use the ones in public transports, malls, and restaurants.

Is it just coincident that majority of your voters on debates are now R.I.P?
With regards to debates you have won 244 our of 246 ( The number could be not accurate coz when I saw the details actually you've lost 3, not 2) which is great result ONLY if it was earned by genuine votes, and I hope so.
Now you only have debates open for money, so we have no idea what was your words on other categories,
but what we can see from the results is that from around Jan 25th, majority of the players voted for you are now  R.I.P , and gradually you started to earn perfect 5 or 4 votes on every debates by not only Bella, but also other accounts from members from 1st trials, Kardashians, and others now they are deactivated.

15.06.2018 05:19:56
オリエンティーナ☆
Esuna
Level 46
Reasonopia
15.06.2018 05:27:00
Esuna

orientina wrote:
SamPi wrote:

Is it just coincident that majority of your voters on debates are now R.I.P?
With regards to debates you have won 244 our of 246 ( The number could be not accurate coz when I saw the details actually you've lost 3, not 2) which is great result ONLY if it was earned by genuine votes, and I hope so.
Now you only have debates open for money, so we have no idea what was your words on other categories,
but what we can see from the results is that from around Jan 25th, majority of the players voted for you are now  R.I.P , and gradually you started to earn perfect 5 or 4 votes on every debates by not only Bella, but also other accounts from members from 1st trials, Kardashians, and others now they are deactivated.
Just on a side note I think there's something going on with debates right now, I've checked some other accounts where debate #'s totals for some reason have changed to lower when in actuality they should be higher (making it seem like people have a super great win ratio). I dunno if it's a glitch, a dev would need to confirm this.

15.06.2018 05:27:00

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...