guilty: 12 innocent: 0

guilty: 10 innocent: 2

guilty: 4 innocent: 7

guilty: 4 innocent: 7

guilty: 11 innocent: 0

Internet Republic of Bimboland against the Manila Group (part 2)

Category
Ximboland Court
Created
Author
Bobiczka
Iulja
Level 127
Sex Appeal: 1633911
Reasonopia
12.06.2018 21:53:07
Iulja

@Huntress Leona

I'm just pasting Sachem's message published on May 2nd.

Maybe you should rethink which account you should run? Not judging at the moment, just a suggestion.

Sachem wrote:
We would like to remind you that our terms and condition paragraph 7.2 says: Each Player may only register once for the Game, and may only hold one Account. It is strictly prohibited for one Player to register more than one Account, to use an Account opened by another Player, or to use the username of another Player in a fraudulent manner. The opening of several Accounts by the same Player or the fraudulent use of another Player's Account or username may result in the closure of the Player's account, in the Player being prohibited from accessing the Game from any account.

If you share IP address with your siblings, friends etc. please get in touch with Bobiczka as soon as possible. Please give her as much details as you can so she can see your situation clearly.

If you have few accounts please act fast and leave for yourself only one... This is the only one and final warning. You might be prosecuted by Republic of Bimboland and all of your accounts might be removed from the game.

12.06.2018 21:53:07

Bobiczka
Level 18
Sex Appeal: 4196
Secville
12.06.2018 22:08:00
Bobiczka

Dear Bimboland Judges:)

Please ask as many questions as you want! That is the main reason we have got 3 days before voting starts.

Facts about Pretty Little Liar:
Fact number 1:
Bella Salvatore (who left the game today, the only one from the Manila2 group) was on the 22nd level, created her account on 17.01.2018, voted 108 times on fights for Katerina Petrova (17% of all votes received by Katerina).
Pretty Little Liar is on the 13th level, created her account only on 27.05.2018 (16 days ago!) voted already 40 times on Katerina Petrova in fights (7% of all votes). 
So lets do the math... Bella Salvatore was in the game for 147 days and gave 108 votes to Katerina (0.7 vote in fights a day) and Pretty Little Liar is in the game for 16 days and gave 40 votes in fights to Katerina (2.5 vote per day)....
Maybe Katerina Petrova did not make Pretty Little Liar to vote in debates for her as on 25th of May we introduced new feature: transparency in debates so she was afraid that people quickly see her next account?

Fact number 2:
Pretty Little Liar gave (please remember she is in the game ONLY 16 days):
- 52 votes in debates (7%) to Jack Dawson when Zach Siler who is with us from 17.01.2018 gave for this whole time 53 (7%) votes in debates to  Jack Dawson.

Fact number 3:
IP1 logins:
Pretty Little Liar 12.06.2018 at 12:15
Katerina Petrova 12.06.2018 at 11:00
Rachel Leigh 14.05.2018 at 5.10 
SamPi 14.05.2018 at 5:00

IP2 logins:
Zach Siler 07.06.2018 at 21:30
Pretty Little Liar 07.06.2018 at 21:10
Huntress Leona 07.06.2018 at 21:03
Katerina Petrova 07.06.2018 at 20:30
Pretty Little Liar 07.06.2018 at 20:15
The list from this IP goes on and on...
Here is the screen shot for you. Please notice that there are members of Manila 1 Group and Manila 2 Group. Obviously Pretty Little Liar joined Bimboland after Manila 1 Group deleted their accounts.

IP3 logins:

IP4 logins:

Please let me know if you need more information.

All the best,

Bobiczka

12.06.2018 22:08:00
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions, concerns or information related to cheating in Bimboland. 
Bobiczka
Level 18
Sex Appeal: 4196
Secville
12.06.2018 22:26:50
Bobiczka

Dear Huntress Leona:)

You are already on some screen shots as I was trying to prove that Pretty Little Liar is another member of Manila Group.
I will try to find more facts tomorrow as today is a bit late in Europe:)
I only try to find as many information as I can...

All the best!

Bobiczka

12.06.2018 22:26:50
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions, concerns or information related to cheating in Bimboland. 
SamPi
Level 45
Sex Appeal: 70016
Freethinkerland
12.06.2018 22:40:07
SamPi

I’m not guilty.

Do I have the same/similar email as the others? I thought mine is unique.

I try to put together nice outfit, so it’s not impossible to get votes from them especially if they’re online about the same time as I am. They also wear good outfit, so I did vote for them. Unlike the other fighters, debaters, and voters that are plain-looking and obviously just here to support their “master” (whoever that is), either by voting them or fighting against them to boost their numbers.

But then, I know the owner of Bella Salvatore. I just didn’t know she has multiple accounts (according to Katerina Petrova). In all fairness though, she exerted effort in maintaining all of them or I wouldn’t have voted for them. I also know the owner of Huntress Leona, I introduced this site to her. And yes, she asked me how to change the skin tone of her first bimbo because she thinks its too pale; that’s why she created another one but can’t give up the $B and clothes of the former. Anyway, we work in the same company wherein only a handful of PCs can be used for external sites.

I honestly didn’t even know that it’s not allowed when I first registered because we can use the same PC to login to different accounts. I remember that when I played the old miss bimbo, this was not possible.

Again, not guilty. I’m kinda disappointed to be included in this but I also do understand that this is necessary. Please look for more.

12.06.2018 22:40:07
SamPi
Iulja
Level 127
Reasonopia
12.06.2018 23:06:42
Iulja

It is forbidden for one person to have more than one account. It is forbidden for few people to use the same account. It's written in terms and conditions of the game which you must have accepted to register your account. It's not forbidden for few people to use the same PCs to log in their own accounts. General rule, as simple as possible:

one person=one account

That's why - to avoid such situaton - all users using the same IP adress were asked to repot themselves to Bobiczka. To remain objective I want to mark, that there was no term to do that. 

12.06.2018 23:06:42

SamPi
Level 45
Sex Appeal: 70016
Freethinkerland
12.06.2018 23:14:51
SamPi

Yes, I understand this rule.

I’m just reminiscing the old miss bimbo. Back in 2007-2008, if my memory serves me right, if one attempts to login to the same PC using a different account, it will recognize the IP address and won’t let you sign in unless you find a different PC. Just saying,  I don’t have any issue with Bimbo land’s rules or how it works.

12.06.2018 23:14:51
SamPi
Iulja
Level 127
Reasonopia
12.06.2018 23:24:16
Iulja

My question is: 

Are these of you who admitted to use more than one account willing to leave only one account and keep on playing obeying the rules of the game?

I guess the answer to this question is conclusive not only for me but for all of the Bimbos who will vote in this case. 

12.06.2018 23:24:16

Huntress Leona
Level 55
Sex Appeal: 130550
Agnostica
12.06.2018 23:32:19
Huntress Leona

I only have 2 accounts, that is Huntress Leona and Empress Maria Natalia, Huntress Leona is my first bimbo created, Empress Maria Natalia is the second, I am not aware about the rules and regulation that one account should exisit that is why Empress Maria Natalia has been created. Upon learning the rules and regulations, I rarely use Natalia and only play her just to dress her up. She has never been used to vote on those accounts for the sake of winning on the debates and fights in the first place. But if the rules on this site forbids that action, then, with all sincerety, you can remove Empress Maria Natalia. The reason why same IP address shows on my accounts is because I am getting my friend's suggestions on how to dress up my Bimbo very well. Just to let you know, we are 2 separate entities. Huntress Leona and Empress Maria Natalia owner is a gay, the other one is a girl. And again, Leona and Natalia has been created just to dress them uo, but not to use them as flying voters to won on a debate and matches.

12.06.2018 23:32:19
Katerina Petrova
Level 20
Sex Appeal: 5762
Freethinkerland
13.06.2018 00:10:22
Katerina Petrova

Hello judges.

I am admitting that I did not obey a rule. I am not going to defend and say it’s right to create a gang to go against another gang. It wasn’t my goal in the first place.

However, I also need to explain. But this still doesn’t make my actions right. I created 2 himbos to make them in a relationship with my other bimbos. I wanted their names to match (from vampire shows and the movie she’s all that). For my bimbos, I want to have all type of skin tones. Greedy much. Then, I started to love dressing them all up and made them sign up on different outfit fights since I can only afford the 2 free slots. As much as I want to buy more, I got scared when I started receiving spam messages from scammers to the email addresses that I used and I only created those to register multiple bimbos/himbos; that’s why I became suspicious of the site but I still like playing. This is not a form of attack, it’s really happening.  I don’t know why or how, I’m not that techie.

To continue, I created a female himbo because I saw one who did the same and created one for myself. That’s the impatient me, can’t wait for the development for the himbos.

Then, I experienced losing against bimbos that doesn’t even conform to the categories that they signed up for and those dressed like they just chose whatever is cheap and available. That’s really discouraging. I even tried a little experiment and learned about these gangs. They don’t play fair, so I didn’t play fair but only with those suspicious ones and I still vote for the others who deserves it.

Again, guilty as charged. 

I’m willing to delete all the others but I’m still thinking which one to keep.

13.06.2018 00:10:22
I will always look out for myself. If you`re smart, you`ll do the same.
vivi bambi
Level 53
Sex Appeal: 116704
Reasonopia
13.06.2018 06:52:37
vivi bambi

i can perfectly understand, that bimbos want to change their skin tone.
but it's not the right way to open accounts to have a variety.
there are already alternatives available in the shops.
if any bimbo thinks, these solutions don't satisfy her needs, she's invited to share her ideas with others.
i hope we will see a change in the shops in future - other backgrounds, more makeup, new creations.
for this we need active bimbos who offer some of their time to help the developers to improve bimboland.
wasting your time on several accounts is the prohibited backdoor for good reasons.
if two outfit slots are not enough: pay a minor amount of money to get more.
i have the imagination that 1.99$ or 2.99$ are small amounts (not for a day or a month or a year - for the lifetime of your bimbo) for any person who has internet access and want to be part of a fun community.
and if you think, it is too much or it is not fair enough, use your power to fight on other solutions on a democratic way!
(like iulja is doing to make the minimum of four slots available for every bimbo.)

@ katerina:
it's really a shame, that -if it is true - other bimbos came into contact to you - or better one or some of your avatars - liked you, voted for you and have to fear this trial now. you see, it's like a virus to hold several accounts! 

13.06.2018 06:52:37

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...