guilty: 12 innocent: 0

guilty: 10 innocent: 2

guilty: 4 innocent: 7

guilty: 4 innocent: 7

guilty: 11 innocent: 0

Internet Republic of Bimboland against the Manila Group (part 2)

Category
Ximboland Court
Created
Author
Bobiczka
Bobiczka
Level 18
Sex Appeal: 4186
Secville
11.06.2018 22:02:44
Bobiczka

Dear Bimbos and Himbos,

This is the second trial in Internet Republic of Bimboland. It is actually a continuation of the first trial as these Bimbos and Himbos are also part of Manila Group.

All of the suspects and judges (senators, state ministers and the Prime Bimbo) will be informed through PM about the trial.
You can check the Rules of the Bimboland lawsuit and Court here:
http://bimbo.land/forum/rules-of-the-bimboland-lawsuit-and-court/t1776#post_127515

My investigation:

1. I started gaining more information about other members of Manila Group as I have received a good amount of PMs from independent Bimbos (different IPs and not voting to each other) reporting that this group behaviour is suspicious:
- reporting bimbos lost debates and fights against this group in a very short span of time
- members of this group are active during the same periods of time

2. IPs addresses
- The group uses few different IP addresses which are located nearby Manila in Philippines (hence working name for the group). 
- First IP address: all of the members are logging in from this IP within 20 seconds to 40 minutes time, one after each other.
- Second IP (logins of few different members between 1 minutes to 4 minutes apart)
- Third IP (they started using this IP address after 1st trial and I think they tried to be more careful so logins are 10 minutes to 1 hour apart )
- Fourth IP (5 minutes to 12 minutes apart)
- All 3 IP addresses (excluding Third one) were also used by the Manila group members prosecuted in the first trial

3. Votes in Debats:
- 65% of all votes received in debates by Bella Salvatore was from other group members.
- 68% of all votes received in debates by SamPi was from other group members.
- 72% of all votes received in debates by Rachel Leigh was from other group members.
- 76% of all votes received in debates by Katerina Petrova was from other group members.
- 71% of all votes received in debates by Tatia was from other group members.
- 42% of all votes received in debates by Jack Dawson was from other group members.
- 44% of all votes received in debates by Zach Siler was from other group members.
- 46% of all votes received in debates by Damon Cullen was from other group members.
- 82% of all votes received in debates by SerenaBlair was from other group members.
- 37% of all votes received in debates by Huntress Leona was from other group members.
- 25% of all votes received in debates by Pretty Little Liar was from other group members. (Quite small amount but her account has been opened few days after the first trial). 
- 22% of all votes received in debates by Empress Maria Natalia was from other group members. 

4. Other useful information:
- Bella Salvatore is in relationship with Zach Siler.  Their accounts have been created on the same day.
- Rachel Leigh is f*** body with Huntress Leona.
- Jack Dawson is f*** body with SerenaBlair.
- Zach Siler and Damon Cullen have got the same first part of their email addresses, only the numbers at the end are different.
- Tatia, Katerina Petrova and Rachel Leigh have got the same first part of their email addresses, only the numbers at the end are different.
- SerenaBlair and Bella Salvatore have got very similar email addresses. 

Prosecuted bimbos, please post your "defense speech" within the next 72 hours.

Dear Judges, after that time, you will get your 72 hours to vote in favour or against prosecuted bimbos.

Thank you so much for your cooperation.

All the best,

Bobiczka

11.06.2018 22:02:44
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions, concerns or information related to cheating in Bimboland. 
Katerina Petrova
Level 20
Sex Appeal: 5762
Freethinkerland
12.06.2018 11:12:46
Katerina Petrova

Guilty! Only because bimbos like AngelinaDiamond2 and her minions exist! Oh, c’mon, you know it’s true. It’s just that she’s a paying bimbo that’s why she’s not being prosecuted... yet?

My other accounts are the following ONLY:
Bella Salvatore
Rachel Leigh
Tatia
SerenaBlair
Jack Dawson
Zach Siler
Damon Salvatore

12.06.2018 11:12:46
I will always look out for myself. If you`re smart, you`ll do the same.
Katerina Petrova
Level 20
Sex Appeal: 5762
Freethinkerland
12.06.2018 11:17:49
Katerina Petrova

I would also like to add that when I registered to Bimbo.land, I started receiving spam messages to all the emails addresses I used from scammers who says that they need help with a large amount of money.

Are you selling our email adresses to them???

12.06.2018 11:17:49
I will always look out for myself. If you`re smart, you`ll do the same.
Bobiczka
Level 18
Sex Appeal: 4186
Secville
12.06.2018 12:11:01
Bobiczka

Dear Katerina and your all others accounts:)

I can see that the best way of defence is attacking...
Which is fine...it is your choice...
We do not sell email addresses... which probably thousands of Bimbos and Himbos can prove...
Your group was mentioned to me first so your trial is second.
It does not matter if someone pays money or not...everyone is the same to me...
The next trial is coming but it is only me who does the detective job so I ask everyone to be patient:)

All the best,
Bobiczka

12.06.2018 12:11:01
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions, concerns or information related to cheating in Bimboland. 
Pretty Little Liar
Level 29
Sex Appeal: 19489
Freethinkerland
12.06.2018 12:37:27
Pretty Little Liar

Hello Bobiczka. I'm very surprised, what can I say? i only found this site recently when I was looking for a dress-up game in Google. i dont know all the rules. But I am really From Manila, is that why Im on the list? i really dont know them but i did vote for them. and i like this game, I only registered in debates coz im not ready for outfit fights. just let me play. Thanks.

12.06.2018 12:37:27
What you don't see with your eyes, don't witness with your mouth.
Persephone Hazard
Level 24
Sex Appeal: 11246
Atheista
12.06.2018 17:29:51
Persephone Hazard

Katerina Petrova wrote:
My other accounts are the following ONLY:

Isn't having multiple accounts against the actual site admin team rules, quite apart from anything we might dislike as players and try to deal with in this particular way?

12.06.2018 17:29:51
I'm telling you stories. Trust me.
Iulja
Level 127
Sex Appeal: 1631052
Reasonopia
12.06.2018 18:19:36
Iulja

Pretty Little Liar wrote:
Hello Bobiczka. I'm very surprised, what can I say? i only found this site recently when I was looking for a dress-up game in Google. i dont know all the rules. But I am really From Manila, is that why Im on the list? i really dont know them but i did vote for them. and i like this game, I only registered in debates coz im not ready for outfit fights. just let me play. Thanks.
Bobiczka! I'm not used to act as defender, but:

Could you specify the charges against Pretty Little Liar (what an adequate nickname for this occassion)? In your post you mention only, that she has 25% votes given for her coming from the other defendants. I went through her Debates (only 151) and I noticed, that she had votes given for her from them only on May 30th and June 4th. So actually only 2 days of voting. I saw she never won having 5 votes from the group, there was 2-3 of them, others were coming from other Bimbos. Katerina/Bella/Jack/Zach/Damon/Rachel/Tatia/Serena were playing normally, they (she) were voting in Debates, so it could have happened that they (she) voted for one person just by accident.

That's why I'm asking, if there's something more? Has she used the same IPs as they did? Does her email adress sound similar to others? Anything more?

12.06.2018 18:19:36

vivi bambi
Level 53
Sex Appeal: 116704
Reasonopia
12.06.2018 20:13:12
vivi bambi

@ Katerina Petrova:
thx for supporting the bimboland court.
i hope you stay with us, i like this attitude to be honest.
but to point your finger on other bimbos leads to another question:
why haven't i (or others) opened twenty or thirty fake accounts to be more successful against... "gangs"?
because first of all bimboland should be a fashion game and second: it's an internet... no! the first internet republic.
population: over 80.000, my estimation: 300 to 500 hundred active fun loving bimbos from all over the world.
in the environment statements most of us do care about the world, their town, their house, whatever is important near by... milky way. 
what's the worth of these statements, when bimbos build up a gang to fight for their own (virtual!) profit or to fight against other gangs?
...let's start the first virtual fashion war... no problem, if all bimbos would do the same, the developing team will have to close bimboland.
learning effect: destruction of a virtual world is possible. next: the real one, because excessive egoism and greed are real features. it should be no problem to use real features against the real world around. 
but... perhaps perhaps... intelligent bimbos are clever enough to have fun together...
...and with himbos, when we give them a real reason to be part of our community.
let me take a look to the top of sex appeal and reputation... no. 1 is a non paying bimbo.
and... bimboland is not corrupt - if a paying one is cheating: the same would happen to her.
i'm sure.
after all, that's what i believe in.

@ pretty little liar
what a mess! you shouldn't be on the list. i think is pretty natural that you're active when other bimbos in your time zone are.
perhaps this is the only reason, why you got some votes from... katerina petrova and you gave votes to bimbos of her gang.
i'm sure bobiczka will check twice, especially for all who should not be part of the gang, according to the list of katerina above.

hopefully i speak for all: we don't want a bimbo witch hunting!
sweet pink greetings, vivi :)

12.06.2018 20:13:12
Huntress Leona
Level 55
Sex Appeal: 130550
Agnostica
12.06.2018 21:41:22
Huntress Leona

I don't understand why my name is included here, I admit, I have 2 accounts, Huntress Leona and Empress Maria Natalia, but both accounts were created just to experience dressing 2 different skin tones that represent two different races. I never intent using my accounts just to win debates and contest. Based on the data you had captured, only 37 percent of votes was received by Huntress Leona and only 22 percent of votes was only received by Natalia - both sdata are for debates only, these numbers are pretty low that I can personally consider it as futile. Please be reminded that I also won April Drag Queen contest fair and square, and that contest was voted by the internet republic of Bimboland. Not just by the aforementioned account. Please re investigate your data and dont provide verdict by basing on ip address and percentage of votes I receive from them, Katerina Petrova is my friend and we are working together, but we never use each other account to cheat. We are supporting each other but we never cheat.

12.06.2018 21:41:22
Huntress Leona
Level 55
Sex Appeal: 130550
Agnostica
12.06.2018 21:48:27
Huntress Leona

I love bimboland since it provided me an opportunity to be myself, I think an thorough investigation just like Katerina mentioned must be conducted to other Bimbos, and please make sure taht all date are true, valid, and correct. i will leave the verdict to the judges. Thanks

12.06.2018 21:48:27

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...