Sex Appeal: 10829670
Freethinkerland
10.05.2022 13:33:46
LillyAnn

Calling for ximbo war is very ximbophobic. Spread love not hate ❤️

10.05.2022 13:33:46

Welcome new bimbos & himbos ❣   

I identify as transparent, pronounces who/where
(don't take this seriously, because if you do it's your own fault)

AuntieLice
Level 60
Sex Appeal: 168101
Secville
10.05.2022 17:07:36
AuntieLice

Oh girl, if we're going to a Ximbo war I definitely know who not to side with. I can smell a losing team from a mile away.

10.05.2022 17:07:36
“Then two years ago, I became a public figure representing domestic abuse, and I felt the full force of our culture’s wrath for women who speak out.” -Amber Heard
GeminiXXX
Level 12
Sex Appeal: 1158
Freethinkerland
13.05.2022 07:32:07
GeminiXXX

Addressing Issues

As a Ximbo who values people's emotions and humanity, I feel that I personally have to address a few issues with comments and responses to my controversial post. 

In my post, I have stated controversial views and opinions that offended many, got many to question my sanity, and questioned the entirety of Ximboland forums as well. I have spoken with LillyAnn in private, and we have come to an agreement that some commenters have indeed crossed drawn out lines. 

I personally think some need to refer to the forum rules. For those that have mass reported me and filled my inbox for blocking my account and stating reasons why, it has not affected me much, but has proven to me that there are many issues when it comes down to the argument of banning or jailing someone's account. 

I would have addressed these issues sooner, but unfortunate work related and family related issues arose and required my immediate attention. I have also been unwell. 

For those of you who had a real problem and was actually offended, yet still stayed and literally followed along, LillyAnn and I both agree that it was bizzare and odd for those who claimed to be so offended still stayed and read my posts and comments that followed after. You all had freedom of exiting out of the page and dropping it altogether. 

Something also tells me that those who were easily offended just wanted to burn pent up emotions somewhere, and my post was the perfect place. I must also point out that most people who were offended even after blocking and reporting my account still stayed within my threads leaving comments. 

I must also address going against Ximboland authority figures as well. I do not, and I never, condone any one of you to go against any rules, and nor did I encourage it. This post and thread was made for pure fun. Some of you took it seriously, and blew things out of proportion.

Those who decided to mass report my account for a silly post have probably violated a rule on this site. I don't make the rules on here though.

Personally, if this was done elsewhere, I can guarantee that most of you would have been recieving some sort of consequences for sending in false reports. It really has displayed your true character on Ximboland by doing this. Not only to me, but to moderators as well. 

LillyAnn and I have spoken about jailing my account just to appeal to those who were deeply affected, but I also find that many of you would try to use it as a loophole and begin abusing it left and right, reporting innocent people.

So I disagree with being jailed only for that reason. It is a logical reason, and it is also supporting the evidence of those who sent in wrongful reports who could easily find victims and have negative, as well as harmful, intentions. 

Whether you have read my previous disclaimers or not, you should know that this was meant as a lighthearted jab. This also brings us to addressing the issues with Butterfly. LillyAnn has informed me of the friendship between them, and that they themselves are a troll. 

In my point of view, my trolling to them had went too far, and hit an uncomfortable spot. I personally apologize to you, Butterfly, if you were offended in any way, shape, or format. 
He meant no harm and I meant no harm. 

For those wondering why I am referring to Butterfly as he, LillyAnn also informed me that the terms are not she/her. I will now take this knowledge and use it properly by respectfully using he/him pronouns until Butterfly informs me otherwise. 

For those who sent nasty comments and blocked me, you cannot be offended by mine. I in turn blocked you, and stated my reasonings. For those who are blocked and want to come out of the wood work and make accusations, this is not the post or thread to make them on.

This includes private messages as well as comments on my page. I will personally not allow it, nor will I allow any offensive comments if they are to be found to be with bad intentions. I will report these comments to the proper authority and not respond. 

Take from this addressing post what you will. I originally was going to make this into an apology post, but I find that I don't have to apologize to anyone who was offended by a troll post. I do, however, find it just to apologize to Butterfly, whom I personally think I have offended the most.

He is not my enemy, arch nemesis, or evil demise. Whatever you think I have for him, I don't. I don't have any grudges, curses, or hexes for him. Neither are any of you who bombed my email and private messages on here.

You all should be apologizing to that poor mailman and the fashion police. I can't believe how many times they had to send your heated letters to me. I know they are not real people, but I personally believe npcs deserve better. I view them as people too. It's just as bad as taking the ladder away in Sims and letting your characters meet their water filled demise. 

For those moderators reading this, I apologize to you all who had to deal with containing and deleting any content. You may post the forum rules in the thread to encourage civility and keep the peace among other Ximbos. 

Will I still make posts? Yes. I have the freedom to, don't I? Am I fully entitled to it though? No. No one is fully entitled to anything. There are restrictions in everything. So for those calling me entitled, you seem to have no idea who I am at all. I deal with entitled customers at work every day, and trust me, it's a pain in the Brazilian butt lift. 

So, as this post comes to a close, I want respectful banter in the comments. Crass and cryptic jokes perceived to be lighthearted offensive jokes or any satirical comedy is welcome. What is not welcome is threats of any kind, slurs, racism, transphobia, homophobia, etc. You get it. At least I hope you get it by now. It's called Common Sense. Please, I encourage all of you to use it every day. 

I wish you all well. Good day/night. 

13.05.2022 07:32:07

ButterfIy
Level 59
Sex Appeal: 156381
Secville
13.05.2022 11:52:04
ButterfIy

That's a bit much, hun!

13.05.2022 11:52:04
I am pro-Israel, DNI if pro-Palestine, thank you!
NICHE SYNDROME
Level 91
Sex Appeal: 596017
Atheista
13.05.2022 12:04:15
NICHE SYNDROME

my brother in david instead of logging on ximbo.land you should log on jobs.com

13.05.2022 12:04:15
I love fake people, I love games, I love drama, music means nothing to me. I’m not a chill guy and if you fuck with my friends I will help you do it. I would betray any of my loved ones at any time and I would not hesitate to hit them with a car.
ButterfIy
Level 59
Sex Appeal: 156381
Secville
13.05.2022 12:06:12
ButterfIy

The irony of you telling someone that, lmfao.

13.05.2022 12:06:12
I am pro-Israel, DNI if pro-Palestine, thank you!
JOKER OF BIMBOLAND
Level 16
Sex Appeal: 3172
Freethinkerland
14.05.2022 14:22:17
JOKER OF BIMBOLAND

iDK this all seems like a ploy for attention. This has been quiet for a few days. Just play the doll dress up game and move on...

14.05.2022 14:22:17

LillyAnn
Level 235
Sex Appeal: 10829670
Freethinkerland
14.05.2022 14:45:38
LillyAnn

Thank you Gemini for putting an effort in a try to clear things up!

There are a couple of things I would like to add...
1. Gemini offered on his own to make this post and address the issues. He was not asked or talked into doing that. It was his own choice which I just supported as another human being's free will. After all, no one has to do anything if they don't want to or don't feel like doing so.

2. Gemini offered on his own to be jailed if it's going to calm down the spirits and help the issue. No one from PH actually considered it.

3. FP (forum mods) are real people. Mailmen are bots, but behind them are real people too. I don't know how many reports they received, but I know how many reports I got. Reports that I received are those ones when Gemini's acc./profile was reported.
Here I want to make one thing clear. If you find someone's forum post offensive/rule breaking, please report the the forum post, not the player. The button for it is right there at each forum post (far right)
It doesn't make sense to report an account because of the forum post. I can't do anything about it except to forward it farther to FP. If you report forum post properly, FP gets direct insight into it.
Reporting a player is the right thing to do when it comes to other types of problems. But here is another issue, reporting someone for being a psycho, unfunny or boring, etc. doesn't make much sense either. Do you expect me to tell someone to stop being a psycho or unfunny? Or to just to stop them being a psycho? It just doesn't work that way.  

4. Last but not the least, thank you Gemini for apologizing to Butterfly. Not only because B is a friend and fellow SM, but also because it was a right thing to do. I hope B accepts the apology so we can move on. Ofc, no one expects B and G to suddenly become BBF, but mutual respect is quite enough. If we can reach it I would be proud of both of you.

....And for the end, this thread was solely my idea. Gemini didn't even know I was about to make it. The reason behind this thread was to move it away from LBR together with all heated replies and beside that, since it was initially about Freethinkerland it made sense to have it in FTL town hall with the following replies.
None of SMs or PH took it for real, as well as none of us took G's initial post for real. SM of Agnostica (state mentioned as an example in his first post) is actually one of my BFs in BL. So some sort of imaginary opposing opinions between two states, or imaginary fight between me and MK regarding these believes, or our citizens, is a pure fantasy, rest assured.

Besides, players in BL often talk about various politics. Many have even listed their rl political orientations on their profiles in bio and sig., together with following signs, emblems, atc. If that is not a taboo for anyone, I don't really see how talking about and making fun of virtual in-game politics could possibly be seen as taboo topic. True, BL is dress up game after all, but spiced with virtual states. Hope everyone can live with it in a peace.

Thank you for your time and have a great Caturday ❣
meow ^ . ^

Angry Cat GIF - Angry Cat Busy - Discover  Share GIFs

14.05.2022 14:45:38

Welcome new bimbos & himbos ❣   

I identify as transparent, pronounces who/where
(don't take this seriously, because if you do it's your own fault)

LLBWL
Level 1
Sex Appeal: 50
Secville
26.12.2022 00:29:26
LLBWL

wow

26.12.2022 00:29:26
KatieBoutique
Level 266
Sex Appeal: 19270977
Reasonopia
06.12.2023 08:23:21
KatieBoutique

Very interesting.

06.12.2023 08:23:21
#NOTMYPRIMEBIMBO #NOTMYSTATEMINISTER #OCCUPIEDBIMBOLAND
#DIDYOUBRUSHTODAY?  #THESLAYYYCASTWITHKATIE&SLAYTO
#STEALDIAMONDSFROMTHEJEWISHBIMBO #STEALMYMONEYANDREPUTATION

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...