Me creating my character in Stardew Valley

07.01.2021 14:45:04
Big Boy JENKINS
Level 29
Sex Appeal: 19289
Atheista
08.01.2021 05:43:57
Big Boy JENKINS

has anyone gotten into those mario party anti piracy videos because i loooove them theyre so fun and evil. I love error screeens and antipiracy checks and viruses so these r like right up my alley theyre so funn and even the cheesy over the top ones are so fun cos it brings me back to like old school vidya game creeppypastas like buried alive white hand or whateveah. Same with the "every cpy of super mario 64 is personalized" tred tis summer i ate that up so much and im still obsessed with it

08.01.2021 05:43:57
aarrghghgh jkshdjkahdkjad eiopwppeoe wqoqwe beep boop ebbbeeeeeeppp aa aaaa aa wwowooooooooooo bbbrha bhabab hbhaba (this is dial up sounds)
peeslurper69
Level 137
Sex Appeal: 2042878
Atheista
08.01.2021 06:34:34
peeslurper69

Big Boy JENKINS wrote:
has anyone gotten into those mario party anti piracy videos because i loooove them theyre so fun and evil. I love error screeens and antipiracy checks and viruses so these r like right up my alley theyre so funn and even the cheesy over the top ones are so fun cos it brings me back to like old school vidya game creeppypastas like buried alive white hand or whateveah. Same with the "every cpy of super mario 64 is personalized" tred tis summer i ate that up so much and im still obsessed with it
omg i just got recommended some animal crossing ones just today... i clicked a new leaf one and it was so funny it was just isabelle like in her happy animalese like you know piracy is a crime right? :) LMAO

08.01.2021 06:34:34
your reluctant optimist 
PlushKlavier
Level 135
Sex Appeal: 1936603
Reasonopia
08.01.2021 10:37:09
PlushKlavier

I want to play Stardew Valley so fucking bad I wanna smooch my beach hobo husband (Elliott)

08.01.2021 10:37:09

Big Boy JENKINS
Level 29
Atheista
08.01.2021 15:49:05
Big Boy JENKINS

peeslurper69 wrote:
omg i just got recommended some animal crossing ones just today... i clicked a new leaf one and it was so funny it was just isabelle like in her happy animalese like you know piracy is a crime right? :) LMAO
THEYRE SO FUNNY the animal crossing ones are so funny because its not even spooky its just like. Kapp'n realizes you're a criminal and tells you to get out of the car in the rain

08.01.2021 15:49:05
aarrghghgh jkshdjkahdkjad eiopwppeoe wqoqwe beep boop ebbbeeeeeeppp aa aaaa aa wwowooooooooooo bbbrha bhabab hbhaba (this is dial up sounds)
PlushKlavier
Level 135
Sex Appeal: 1936603
Reasonopia
11.01.2021 03:36:09
PlushKlavier

It is almost 5am on a school night and I'm ascending to the astral plane, I have been thinking about GOHOME for LITERAL MONTHS like SINCE SUMMER AND I'M ABOUT TO GET EMOTIONAL OVER IT SO I'M GONNA DUMP MY GAME THEORY TM HERE BECAUSE I HAVE NOWHERE ELSE TO PUT IT

For anyone who doesn't know GOHOME, it's a short Japanese horror game about playing a girl who's just trying to get home, but has to avoid getting caught by spirits in the process, I recommend looking into the game before reading this Game Theory TM because it's going to be basically spoilers for the entire game, also if you don't know anything about the game everything I'm about to say is just going to sound like completely unhinged jargon because I will NOT explain anything about the game outside of the short game description I gave

For anyone who DOES know about the game and has read some of people's theories on it (or not), the most common theory is that the girl you're playing as has died in the car crash with her mother, but I do NOT agree with this theory

Okay time for me to go absolutely unhinged with my own theories (inb4 someone goes "it's not that deep", just let me have some fun)

To start off, I believe that the little girl you play as was in fact in a coma as a result from the car crash while her mother had died immediately, my theory about the shrine is that it is the connection between the living world and spirit world, and thus took the spirit of the little girl in protection while she fell in a coma as a result from the car crash that happened in front of the shrine

When you try to leave the shrine by trying to cross the road while the stoplight isn't green yet and you get hit by the car, it is symbolism for the events of the car crash happening so fast the girl had no time to process what was happening, she does not remember the car crash and doesn't remember how she got separated from her parents, hence why she wants to go home to look for them, after waiting for the light to get to green the little girl has had time to process what happened and decides she still needs to go home, a place where things are safe for her and where she can hopefully find her parents who will tell her everything's okay, meanwhile the realization of what actually happened fully sets in and manifests itself in different spirits, the reason her face is blurred out is because she doesn't want to show any "negative" emotions and keep herself strong and brave

The main spirit, an older girl, that you get to see first is a representation of her grief, but because she is a Big Girl she doesn't want to cry and wants to avoid getting caught by grief at all costs, so she avoids the spirit that's chasing her by all means necessary as she makes her way home, the manholes she uses to teleport away are a symbolism of her trying to hide away her emotions and run from them, the second spirit you meet, a dog, is a representation of her anger at the situation, the second girl to chase you is a manifestation of her growing grief that becomes almost too much to handle, the girl that jumps from the apartment building is a representation of hopelessness and feeling lost, the gryphon that can be found with an Easter egg and brings you to the apartment immediately is a representation of the girl's hopefulness

Once you're finally in your home a corrupted spirit of the girl's mother is there, the mother who died upon impact in the car crash can't accept her own death and wants her daughter to stay with her, the little girl still desperately trying to be a Big Girl puts on a mask to hide away her true feelings once more and wanting to show everyone she's fine, she'll fight away all the "bad" feelings, she fights off the grieving spirit of her mother who's trying to keep her in the spirit world with her and decides that she needs to go back to the shrine since her home isn't a safe place anymore

The spirit playing the piano is a manifestation of her mother's expectations, something the girl always had trouble living up to and feels guilty about not being able to fulfill her mother's expectations, the little toy pianos represent the same feeling, and it's a feeling that's holding her back from moving on/wanting to stay with her mother as it summons the corrupted spirit of her mother every time it's being touched by her, the elephant represents her feeling of fear and the truck that killed her mother and put the girl in a coma, the headless man on the elephant is the unknown truck driver, the gryphon that you can encounter once more flies away this time as your feeling of hope is being lost and you're left alone and helpless

Finally, the trippy world she goes through is a representation of her working through the hard and complicated process of acceptance that has many obstacles that will try to hold her back, at the end of the trip she's finally learned to accept the reality of what happened and the mask comes off revealing her true feelings, the spirit of grief that was previously chasing her is now there to comfort and help her as she's finally working through her emotions, now that she's back at the shrine as well she can go back to the world of the living

At the end of the game the older girl you play as is the little girl grown up, she survived her coma and is back at her old apartment to reminiscence the events, she has accepted what happened in the past and moved on, the apartment she previously lived in is no longer her home, but she sometimes longs to have the days back where she and her mother lived happily in the apartment

None of this probably makes sense but I had to get this out of my system finally khdfgd also please listen to the song that plays during the trippy scene because it's FUCKING GOOD AND SLAPS SO FUCKING HARD
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7G_vzKfduQo

11.01.2021 03:36:09

miesha
Level 44
Sex Appeal: 65601
Atheista
11.01.2021 06:00:39
miesha

Big Boy JENKINS wrote:
This is kinda late but. I too had a pokemon creepypasta phase i was literally obsessed with lavender town and the stuff u mentioned... in fact i revisited said phase a few months ago and found others outside of lavender town like BRVR idk why but it makes me Ö

11.01.2021 06:00:39
19, she/he pronouns ONLY. Barely on the site anymore so don’t bother. Please don’t interact with me if we aren’t friends, it makes me incredibly uncomfortable and anxious. 
CinnamonSugar
Level 160
Sex Appeal: 3224384
Freethinkerland
12.01.2021 17:09:25
CinnamonSugar

The highlight of my day: Getting bored of playing Age of Empires for the 300th time. Realizing I did in fact have all the discs for Rise of Nations (from 2004). Successfully installing Rise of Nations on my 2010 computer.

Now I have something else to play!

12.01.2021 17:09:25
“If you know someone who’s depressed, please resolve never to ask them why. Depression isn’t a straightforward response to a bad situation; depression just is, like the weather.” ~Stephen Fry
Living with depression? Connect with others at the Mental Health Check-in.
Big Boy JENKINS
Level 29
Atheista
12.01.2021 19:48:21
Big Boy JENKINS

miesha wrote:
This is kinda late but. I too had a pokemon creepypasta phase i was literally obsessed with lavender town and the stuff u mentioned... in fact i revisited said phase a few months ago and found others outside of lavender town like BRVR idk why but it makes me Ö
UES i love lavender town its a CLASSIQUE!!! I somehwo have never read BRVR but its so cheesy im loosing it my favorite part is the organs tic tac toe

12.01.2021 19:48:21
miesha
Level 44
Sex Appeal: 65601
Atheista
13.01.2021 08:19:34
miesha

Big Boy JENKINS wrote:
miesha wrote:
UES i love lavender town its a CLASSIQUE!!! I somehwo have never read BRVR but its so cheesy im loosing it my favorite part is the organs tic tac toe

YES EXSCTLY.. i went down a rabbit hole of those kinds of pokepastas idk why but like. It just scratches a realy specific niche itch in my brain. Evil and fucked up pokemon moments 

13.01.2021 08:19:34
19, she/he pronouns ONLY. Barely on the site anymore so don’t bother. Please don’t interact with me if we aren’t friends, it makes me incredibly uncomfortable and anxious. 

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...