10.11.2017 23:37:55
Happiness is inside yourself

HeavenLeighBimbo
Level 129
Sex Appeal: 1695448
Freethinkerland
11.11.2017 02:17:22
HeavenLeighBimbo

I'm finding this all a little ridiculous, because these are changes I suggested over a Year ago...
  Piff.
    Only NOW, when Bimboland's doesn't have an active Prime Bimbo, They are very old suggestion's to eliminate cheating.
       You must have an active FORUM MONITOR !!! : as advised in the first PLACE !!! 
  No Forum or game moniter's = Problem = being a, New Way to: \Cheat/ with every new personality/new-player.

OMG.......    administrator's thinking Bimboland's will police itself with law's based in anarchy........
      The ANT FARM  is SHAKEN....    Hahahaaaaa

This is very amusing to someone who is eating Popcorn, and watching Bimboland's, DISPASSIONATELY. ;

Who would ever think : That it is Now Possible to score Reputation point's from your own SPAM POST'S ?
  Remember my definition of : 'Spamming the Dead'?   Now it is possible to do it on a nuclear SCALE. 

Bimboland's Administrator's don't think like Actual long time player's.
  This cheat is so easy now,  that all you have to do is use your own profile  to score serious Reputation, 'masturbating' every Post you have ever made.
       Reactionary, Law Maker's are the worst politician's EVER.
            They forget the ROOT of the PROBLEM........
   WHY do people WANT to CHEAT BIMBOLAND'S, and the community of Top 10 Player's?
  This Reputation Cheat was a concern of mine from my first term, and now it was made actually worse because the player's elected to NOT have representation in Government.  As well as the FACT the Administration does not communicate effectively with the community.  Bimboland's needs more transparency in Government, and unfortunately  your only now getting an unstructured version of 'my Note's to Admin,' from the past 2 year's of being the Prime Bimbo.

YOU,  now have an even LESS secure BIMBOLAND'S.

Every post is still a reputation point........   Nothing changed,
                   except  'Spamming the DEAD' is the New Zombie Apocalypse for Bimboland's tomorrow....
  Brought to you BY your very OWN UN-Elected Government.
        Conspiracies  in short term THOUGHT processes where NATIONS are concerned.     Haha.
 Bimboland's Very own Shadow Government ?
       I love saying I told you so...........   but  few remember the old day's like I do......

The Game's section just became a Cheater's Paradise.
    The Power of Un-intended Consequence's, when NON- Experienced and NON- Elected, Player's/Administrator's, make decision's for NATION'S Unilaterally.   

I'm Not Thanking Kim for this ' UP-Grade in Law and order
.  Nor should YOU.    

11.11.2017 02:17:22
Image result for winter wonderland banner
vivi bambi
Level 53
Sex Appeal: 116694
Reasonopia
11.11.2017 13:47:49
vivi bambi

think twice, heaven leigh!
what you describe would be the perfect way for self destruction.
because with liking itself the zombie cheater can only get one like for every of its own posts for eternity, but it can get a thousand dislikes on the same post from all other bimbos, when one realizes, that there's a narcissistic bimbo on the run.
summary: be nice to your neighbours, because now we're living in another kind of bimbo.land.
it's more the "be a perfect bimbo"-village.
the question is: who will become the almighty queen bee?
a queen of hearts?
2vsqhqu.jpg

11.11.2017 13:47:49
Sandi Lut
Level 280
Sex Appeal: 25262352
Antitheocra
11.11.2017 14:09:58
Sandi Lut

I am not sure why some people get riled up on the new rep point system. All you get from likes are rep points. You don't get money if someone likes your post.
If someone likes your profile you get 10 rep points and no money either.

So why cheat? Just to get some rep points? That would be realy silly. Because the rep points are just a statistic now, nothing more. Rep points don't mean anything anymore since they don't get you money.

The only way to get rep points and money now is to start a debate or voting for one. And since you can only challenge 3 times and vote 5 times in 24 hours you can only get 8 rep points and 40B$
Cheating is thankfuly not possible anymore. Unless you care about (meaningless) rep points

11.11.2017 14:09:58
Happiness is inside yourself

HeavenLeighBimbo
Level 129
Freethinkerland
13.11.2017 17:18:24
HeavenLeighBimbo

Of course now, it is totally pointless to use the forum.    Un-popular opinion's can never be made to the MASSES. 
      The risk is PUNISHMENT by 'Dis-like's ".  Censorship of active player's, to combat  New Player's who chose to be Cheater's.

Shouldn't something like this at least be put to a VOTE? 

Are you ready for everything you say in the forum to be 'Approved' of by a vague standard of Political Correctness?
   Your Reputation point's to be determined by people with Agenda's, bigotry, and politic's, and often a lack of any education.
                 Bimboland's forum is no longer an area of the game that allows FREE- EXPRESSION of Thought by any intelligent people.

Short term fixes= Equal long term problem's, when Nation's are ruled by dictator's and not it's Citizen's.

In the long term the ENTIRE GAME-play has been upset in way's that will insure that all point's and ranking's will be MEANINGLESS  for a very long time.   HAHA.    It's SO,   like.......   Bimbo

The progress in RULES for the past 2 year's is OVER.  
   We have  no meaningful point system, as of OCT 1 2017.  The completion of Anarchy has been a success.
       Any form of Censorship, marks the end of any sort of civilization,
                  [unless it is Socially Engineered for a purpose] 
 To silence EVERYONE with Fear.

13.11.2017 17:18:24
vivi bambi
Level 53
Reasonopia
13.11.2017 21:04:44
vivi bambi

for the first day it is completely disappointing.
take a look at the top ten reputation this weeks leader.
except three of them (heavenleighbimbo, Tia Callida and FlowerT92) i have never seen a post or a fight of the other seven anywhere. excuse me: not that i remember. may be dementia has fallen over me in the last weeks.
to point it out: i do not begrudge any bimbo any of her points.
but when i take a look around in the forums, it is clear that the new system... is a failure.

until the active bimbos, who are having fun, who are commenting others, who are posting whatever whereever, who show what a bimbo life can look alike, by stories, by emotions, by humour, by frivolity and so on,  who stay in contact via message with others, who have theirs disputes from time to time, but most important: who are the base of a flourishing bimbo.land
will not like each others posts.

i paid don't ask me what an amount of B$ for a dress and tworek did the same. a mass of B$. look here: http://bimbo.land/forum/red-carpet-fashion-contest/t1477?page=3
we like each other, we write to each other, we fight against each other, we're not the top of the top bimbos (by now), but we were and we are active in a positive way. where are we right now? nowhere to be seen. and she and me are only two examples. as a lot of other bimbos know. i could send a list. but i know, that not all bimbos want to be mentioned in such a post of criticism. (and excuse me, tworek, open another fight against me and i will make sure, that you'll win it, like the last time, when the bimbo.land system was responsible for the loss of your hair.)

to make it clear: i stand here as senator vivi bambi and... *blush*... and i want to have fun with all of you.
i do not want to be everyones friend. i can't and i won't. but... let's knee down to show the dictators who are making wrong decisions, that as long as it's not clear and transparent from where are you getting your dislikes, this system will be nothing else then the stasi-system, the kgb-system or any other official mistreating system of the world.

i... i love you all
vivi

13.11.2017 21:04:44
kimsim
Level 26
Sex Appeal: 14763
Atheista
14.11.2017 13:31:00
kimsim

OK. We have temporary solution. From now on there is no minus point for disliking a post.
There are still minus points for disliking at "My Bimbo" site.

In the future we will add some kind of activity popup where will be information about: last visitors, likes/dislikes at "My Bimbo" site and maybe likes/dislikes at forum posts. That should provide full transparency.

What do you think about these steps?

14.11.2017 13:31:00
Team Bimboland / Ask Me Anything
HeavenLeighBimbo
Level 129
Freethinkerland
14.11.2017 18:38:09
HeavenLeighBimbo

{ " Pissing off Bimbo's, One post at a TIME... "
____________________ attain 10 dislikes on a POST, and win 20 reputation.
}
   It is a little 'long-winded' for a GOAL Achievement, but I approve.   Haha

At least I didn't Feel SHAME, SAYING.............   Basically Nothing of my Opinion's.
          Politically Neutered !!!!!   hahaha   

I have a new Idea For a VOTE,   only BECAUSE it will be MEANT to be un-popular.
   "Fuck the system of mental damage by conformity." 
       "Like" something that challenge's your opinion,   Not your hate and 'pre-programming' by MEDIA...
   CAN ANYONE DO THAT?
          The jury, is undecided.................  and in the dark of the entire direction Bimboland's is taking at this time...........
      [ I am Still 'un-paid' as the Prime Bimbo last term.... {and for 5 out of 10 term's in office I was not paid.}] 
     Administrator's cannot even follow the rules for THEMSELVES and the GOVERNMENT. 
  So Don't EXPECT to much FAIRNESS in BIMBOLAND'S,  and Hard work is NEVER rewarded as long as the government of Bimboland's is completely disorganized from the VERY TOP Administrator, right  on down the 'Food Chain' to YOU, the PLAYER.
          The Cyber-world of Bimboland's suffers from REAL- LIFE problem's in exploitation. 
  Cheating New Player's and Multi-account-maker's, who exploited the rule's, started this Whole Mess in the first PLACE.
  I suggested an IP# BAN/ Limit of 2 Account's.......   But of course the Owner of Bimboland's IGNORED my advice in the interest's of POPULATION number's.
        Such Simple suggestion's, are Common Sense but for over a year and repeated requests, this simple FIX was IGNORED by Administration. Secondly I suggested just removing Reputation point's from Profile Comment's.  Again Ignored  for over a YEAR.  This was 85% of the Problem with Cheating Gang's, during my Tenure as Prime Bimbo.

Why now(?), disrupt the entire scoring system for ACTIVE player's, to fix this totally, un-related gaming PROBLEM with REAL- New Player's and the lack of ETHICS some posses?  [ debate this: ]

I did earn my fair share of HATE on my profile for my effort's..... 
                   Politic's is UGLY and I paid the Price FULLY.

- 10 from every cheater who I threw in JAIL from cheating with Multiple account's/minion's and GANG's.  
Rewarding for loyalty?

Ehhh...........    I was paid by being, screwed like a Bimbo, and SCREAMING ON YOUR BEHALF.

My Bimbo was raped by a President.....   THE FIRST of many?
- 10 reputation is PROFILE RAPE  and nothing less...............       
  Use it as a counter for smiley face's, because Bimbo's like that type of validation....   remove Smily face's too,  for dislike's,
       but NEVER link it to REPUTATION point's........
                    That reputation should be hard earned by the PLAYER'S on an individual level.
                They should OWN that reputation FOREVER, as a RIGHT of citizenship.

[ nod to Lilli :)  ]

14.11.2017 18:38:09
lillyfee
Level 163
Sex Appeal: 3427596
Freethinkerland
15.11.2017 12:28:36
lillyfee

I was very astonished about all the new features
but most of them i call "Problematic"
one important statement i have for you

Heavenleighbimbo is my favorite for guiding bimboland!
Was, is and will be!

15.11.2017 12:28:36
vivi bambi
Level 53
Reasonopia
18.11.2017 20:19:48
vivi bambi

hello bimbo.land nation, citizens and legal aliens!

as i told in a previous post: i like transparency!
and here it is served:
it's far more simple to cheat then i would've imagined.
to point it out: i don't accuse anyone of getting the rep points together to stay at the top of the weekly reputation board or to get back the rep points one lost by getting dislikes on her bimbo page.
what i want is a fair reputation system, where we really get points for being interactive!
and a transparent reputation system, where we know, who's giving us dislikes, to bring the disliking bimbos out of their namelessness, to be able to show a reaction on fair and on unfair ratings.

the trick to get rep points is rather easy: reply in a forum on a post, any will do it, just post "test" or something alike, for example "f*** you" or "i protest".
then click on the "thumbs up"-button to like your own "stupid" post. you will get a rep point. delete your post. the rep point will stay active. post again, like again, delete again and so on and your reputation will achieve new top heights. the best: no one will see, that you're improving your rating until looking in exactly the topic, where and when you are blowing up your reputation points. so a good choice is a topic, where the last post is a long long time ago.
i hope that many will read this post and that the weekly reputation board leader will crack the 1000 points mark.

perhaps this will bring as a better system in future.
and now: don't waste your time until it is too late!

*bimbogreetings*
vivi :)

18.11.2017 20:19:48

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...