Created
HeavenLeighBimbo
Level 129
Sex Appeal: 1695423
Freethinkerland
27.09.2017 18:57:50
HeavenLeighBimbo

As my current term is expiring,
    I would like to thank everyone for making this the best quarter EVER in Bimboland's history.

It has taken some time,  but I feel that the suggestion's and improvement's to the 'game-play'- issues are being resolved.
    It is now possible to just play in Bimboland's and be successful as a Bimbo.
       The 'Crazes' are FOR YOU.  Enjoy them.
   [ I also have some more idea's that may be included in the future.] 
 Special thank's to 
Sachem

Sachem ] Her Pure Brilliance in making an 'Idea' come true is very pleasurable.

I can rest now,  knowing I did my part in making a community with the help of the entire community.  You Have been heard.  

I thank everyone who made this moment for me possible by sharing what they value. 
                                                         We are Making Bimboland's.

With Love,
Prime Bimbo HeavenLeighBimbo.

27.09.2017 18:57:50
Image result for winter wonderland banner
HeavenLeighBimbo
Level 129
Freethinkerland
27.09.2017 19:11:29
HeavenLeighBimbo

Now that the 'sweet greeting card' opening post is done,  should I talk about the details, of Bimbolands?
   Haha !!!!   Bimboland's is GROWING.
   It is still mostly a silent population,  but even the 'silent account's' are thriving.
  They are actually the Majority in our >less than vocal< forum community.

So I'm rather proud that I did something to benefit them during this past term.
 Game-play has always been my agenda,  level the playing field,  and allow for different style's and personalities.
         I can't just 'talk' on a forum and be a bimbo.

On a personal note:
  I have unusual mood swing's.  One of them being language's.
                I purposely try to listen to people, even if I have no idea what they are saying.
   People who say nothing at all,  SCREAM the loudest to me.
            The President of Bimboland's has been graceful, with my very nasty report's and criticism and solution's.
     Indeed the most cooperative I've seen him in year's.
         Is it because he also see's the statistics during the past year. ?
       Bimbolands has every reason to feel very proud about their community right now.
  You made it possible by having a Prime Bimbo to represent YOU.
  Never give up the right to fair representation of your desires.
     Bimboland's actually depends on it's player's to exist and evolve.
     WE are the Nation of Bimbolands.
  So be excited to Vote for the Bimboland's you want to be a part of.

Just sayin''''''   as Micah the scullery-maiden.

27.09.2017 19:11:29
HeavenLeighBimbo
Level 129
Freethinkerland
27.09.2017 22:33:11
HeavenLeighBimbo

OK,  Bragging right's :
Silly story time----->

I am a devoted listener of a radio program.  They started a dating site for the follower's of the show.
 690+ radio station's in America and Canada.  Around 8 million people per day listen to the show.

The 'dating site' for the radio program was set up around the same time Bimbolands became a nation.  during this time, they actively broadcast the number's of subscriber's to the dating site during advertisement's.

OUR NUMBER'S OF SUBSCRIBER'S PER MONTH, MATCH !!!

OK  I know it is just some obscure radio show with 8 million listeners pandering a dating web site,    but seriously... 
                         OUR number's have been following the same trend as a professionally produced ad campaign.
     At nearly 70,000 player's,   We are actually a little ahead of this nationally syndicated radio program's, dating web site's, amount of subscriber's.  I seriously LOL every-time I hear the advertisement for it, because it seem's so Ironic to me.....

This might just be the way this Bimbo think's,  but I'm calling that Victory !!!!! 
      How much money do they pay to get subscriber's?   Million's of USD !!!!
      I just Write and share who I am, just like all of you do too.     I feel very blessed having this community.
              No lonely heart's in Bimbolands,  just friends you haven't met yet.

It's the silly thing's that make me keep score.  haha

My only regret, comes with being the Prime Bimbo.   No time left, to just 'meet and greet' EVERYONE, like I once could.
  It truly is:  Very lonely at the Top of your game.
                           I envy new player's and the freedom that come's with a free membership.

27.09.2017 22:33:11
Pia Margrethe
Level 71
Sex Appeal: 280353
Atheista
28.09.2017 23:03:59
Pia Margrethe

Thank-you for your service, as they say in America. Keep up the good fight. 

28.09.2017 23:03:59
La ruta nos aportó otro paso natural.
Forudsigelse er meget vanskelig, især hvis det handler om fremtiden
(Prediction is very difficult, especially if it's about the future) - Niels Bohr
As regards your life: why make a tragedy of a one act play? - Dan O'Neil
Telaphone
Level 73
Sex Appeal: 310695
Agnostica
03.10.2017 00:18:40
Telaphone

Congrats to Prime Bimbo Aesthetic!

03.10.2017 00:18:40
Immortality, darling
Level 213
Sex Appeal: 7662727
Secville
03.10.2017 07:45:32
Immortality, darling

..... so it's been over a day and we still haven't heard anything from our new prime bimbo (whom i haven't even seen being active all while being here for a couple of months). seems this will be a greeeeeeeeeeeeeat term. :')

but thank you for your service, HLB. it's been amazing seeing your passion for the game and hard work!

03.10.2017 07:45:32
urban3115
Level 35
Sex Appeal: 32770
Freethinkerland
04.10.2017 03:45:41
urban3115

Honestly, I miss you already HLB. 

04.10.2017 03:45:41
Call of the Wild. 
"Maybe that's why I love animals so much. You look in their eyes and you know exactly what's in their hearts."
nia78
Level 34
Sex Appeal: 30125
Antitheocra
04.10.2017 08:35:28
nia78

urban3115 wrote:
Honestly, I miss you already HLB. 
Yeah.Me too!

04.10.2017 08:35:28
Moyara
Level 18
Sex Appeal: 4350
Agnostica
04.10.2017 20:15:37
Moyara

Does a bimbo have to be active to even be up for election? :)

04.10.2017 20:15:37

Melkanea
Level 31
Sex Appeal: 22479
Reasonopia
05.10.2017 01:48:50
Melkanea

Being the rules as it may. Congrats Prime Bimbo Aesthetic!

You will go into BimboLands history as the Bimbo who knocked down HLB!
The Female Prime Brutality and her GlobbFish, upholding a never ending rain of terror at whiplash length, forcing hundreds of innocent Bimbos into suicide!

I need to write tabloid headlines, i want to be responsible for the War of Worlds nr 2. Serious for a sec.

We will all miss you as our Prime, HLB!  as you said the silent Bimbos had their stability, you managed to keep BL together during a crisis. You set the standard on how future Primes will be demanded to be. I can see the discussion: [No we cant solve it like that... ...HLB would have...] Topping that wont be easy jet thats the idea and the point.

One one hand im sure you are relieved that you can take a break and chill, let the stress go to see that there is another life besides Governing and stability. On the other hand i know exactly how you must feel... one masters a responsibility, literally 10s of thousands relying on you. One changes over time adapting with it, its like it becomes part of one, and then suddenly one has to stop. 

Now i wish i was more reliable. MMh nvm. Im glad Bimbolands is doing great, beating a radio station. Cmon u cant compare!!! Zombie listening trapped to the radio, is not the same as living the Bimbo Life. We dont want to sell for audience. we want real Bimbos who love it here and do almost anything posible to see everyone else having a great time!

Cheers
Mel

05.10.2017 01:48:50

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...