Prime Ximbo:
Treasury (USD):

Ximboland Clock

Map Changes: Does your State represent you?

Created

Poll: Does your State ideology represent you?

Please LOG IN to vote.
SuperGlamorousGirl!!
Level 41
Sex Appeal: 54319
Reasonopia
09.12.2015 12:20:20
SuperGlamorousGirl!!

Hello everyone!
I went to the map recently, and I always try to click on other state than Bimbo city to see if something happens. Until today, it was useless, but now I found this:
2n1hl5w.png
And a description about the ideology in every State. I think it's a good start for States to discuss and debate! What do you think? Does you ideology agree with your State's one? 

09.12.2015 12:20:20
In Reason we trust *REASONOPIA PRIDE*
Jazlynn
Level 13
Sex Appeal: 1564
Agnostica
09.12.2015 14:08:18
Jazlynn

It's a more recent change, one that there are-- Issues remaining. 
Take the Compulsory Boob Jobs for example. What if you happened to disagree with that point? Because somehow the republic is completely in support of mandatory breast enlargement.

09.12.2015 14:08:18
Sometimes realizing there is no benefit to arguing is enough to eliminate the temptation to argue.
Sometimes...
Floydthatcrazylass
Level 10
Sex Appeal: 769
Agnostica
09.12.2015 14:19:44
Floydthatcrazylass

I think Lilwen and I covered pretty much a lot of our opinions on this in this thread

09.12.2015 14:19:44
HAS LEFT THE SITE!
SuperGlamorousGirl!!
Level 41
Reasonopia
09.12.2015 17:16:48
SuperGlamorousGirl!!

You're right Floyd. I read the disscusion there.

I guess we all agree that the game doesn't make sense until now. I still can't see (and from the beggining) where the fashion / bimbo thing relates to the humanist / political side. What kind of nation statistics are penis and boob sizes? (I don't want that to sound scandaluos. I know it's a virtual game and that all of this is humor. At least, I see it like that, but I still don't get some things) 

What Lili pointed about the jobs it's also so right. I don't know the way Bimbolands is going or is attempted to go. And sure, we can brainstorm a million ideas, but it's not our call what happens here.

09.12.2015 17:16:48
Lilliandra
Level 18
Sex Appeal: 4534
Freethinkerland
10.12.2015 02:19:33
Lilliandra

I actually think its kinda funny lol..

10.12.2015 02:19:33
Energy goes where attention flows... we all create our own reality with our thoughts and focus
HeavenLeighBimbo
Level 129
Sex Appeal: 1695448
Freethinkerland
10.12.2015 06:15:11
HeavenLeighBimbo

I was surprised and horrified when this topic came to my attention. (I also see the attempt at humor too.)  In the beginning of the game I guess I defined a Freethinker, by my own set of values.  Now that it has been officially defined by the President of Bimbolands, I immediately felt the need to change states, however I cannot because of my current situation of being the PB.

This sort of runs counter to what I thought was supposed to be debated among the citizens of the states to decide.  I had suggested to the President that the states are able to edit the information in the State description page.  This will be able to be done once the State Ministers are able to organize the population and debate the finer points of what values their state has for itself, to be written.  Call this a test run of the system.  Players had asked for a more interactive map.  This was the first step in doing that.  We had to start somewhere with this player inspired 'idea'.  What you see in the text box is not written in stone. It's waiting for you to write it.  Set up a poll question for your state and ask about breast/penis size and get a true average to post.  That would be humorous.  Seriously, gun issues. abortion, death penalty ?  All could be topics of polls and debates, yet we always shy away from those sorts of topics.  The President is reminding us of that, with his clever jokes about the states.  We are talking about it now, aren't we. I'm more motivated to help my state mature.

This was a project I started with him, when he was the self-elected PB (9 months ago). That is an example of how long it takes to implement a single player idea. We now have the template, we just don't have a politically active population to properly fill out the details.  You can't make big social changes in a single term as PB. I had to stick with making the game a better place for people to stay and personalize, and let the politics take it's own course.  

This game is a work in progress. SSG pointed out that all the Ideas we have had have been passed on to the President.  So many in fact that it is pointless to continue to send the same e-mail asking for the same thing. The President has several years worth of projects suggested by Bimbo's for this game to implement.  Many of those suggestions are wanted even, but it is always quicker to have an idea.  Making that idea work in the context of the game is a whole other matter. Progress takes time. 

10.12.2015 06:15:11
Image result for winter wonderland banner
Floydthatcrazylass
Level 10
Sex Appeal: 769
Agnostica
10.12.2015 09:15:43
Floydthatcrazylass

I get where you're coming from HLB but... Hmmm sorry it still feels like we're on a sinking ship, can't shake it. it's sad. You're obviously doing something wrong when your target audience doesn't think it's being listened to. I know I'm big on this right now but it's stuff I feel strongly about and the humour was not so humorous, it was obviously an attempt at it but it failed in most cases because this site doesn’t seem to know if it is trying to be funny or not!

10.12.2015 09:15:43
HAS LEFT THE SITE!
Liliwen Nissa
Level 8
Sex Appeal: 372
Atheista
10.12.2015 14:54:32
Liliwen Nissa

I was thinking what the reaction would be if Barack Obama would suddenly release an officaly endorsed document, detailing all of the statistics of different states. For example, Ohio would consists of people who are pro-abortion, against the death penalty and radically left wing. They are also social liberals with 12 inch dongs and 40DD breasts. Florida would be anti-abortion, pro-guns and right wing, with 10 inch dongs and 42 ff breasts. Once the representatives of these offended states storm the White House, demanding an explanation for such confusing and vile slander, the president's second in command announces that he sees Obama's attempt at humour and that this is just to get conversation started about these taboo topics. He then tells the representatives to return to their states and poll their citizens and come back with proposed changes for the document. Now all those state representatives will feel stupid, offended, furious and most of all confused. Why publish this official document to get a conversation started? Why was there no warning? Why was there no communication? Is he messing with us? Is he laughing at us because we are taking this so seriously? If so, was Obama's attempt all along to make us feel stupid? Is that why he isn't here, because he's pissing himself from laughter in his office? Those are the questions the states would ask and with good cause.

And I'm asking myself very similar questions. Is Chris trying to make us feel like real bimbos? That's pretty misogynistic isn't it? I don't appreciate the humour either, it reminds me of a very lonely 12 year old boy, who has no idea how the human autonomy works, is a sucker for big breasts, thinks he himself is freakishly well endowed and has taken political ideas straight from wikipedia. The only thing that makes it 'funny' is the sheer ridiculousness of it and that someone can actually be as bold to not take anyone's feelings into consideration and treat us all like idiots. Am I taking this a bit too seriously? Probably, but then I'm constantly urged to share my views on very important subjects, such as money, religion. the environment and sex . I selected my state because I'm an atheist, not because I'm against abortion and think boob jobs should be mandatory. I'm offended and feel dumb, all because of an interactive map. That's pretty sad. Well done.

10.12.2015 14:54:32
HeavenLeighBimbo
Level 129
Sex Appeal: 1695448
Freethinkerland
10.12.2015 15:57:38
HeavenLeighBimbo

Liliwen Nissa
Liliwen Nissa
Summed it up quite well.
 It is ridiculous. Certainly not politically correct.  I don't wish to sound like I'm defending Chris's humor, but that is just his style.  You should have seen him in the first years of Miss Bimbo.  This is tame by his standards.  He actually used to call us stupid bimbo's and worse in post's.  You cant take an online game so seriously.    You must understand, Chris started out to make a politically incorrect game.  He has said this to me personally many times, and publicly in one of his first announcements in Bimbolands.  With the previous post as written. you seem to be giving him the win.  He is going to make the game as he wants it.  That's really all there is to it.  This is how he has his fun.  Shaking up the 'ant-farm' now and then.  I don't feel the least bit offended by a game or someones 'off the cuff ' humor.

PS, I loved the Obama comparison.  MSNBC would be perfect to cover the press conference.  They might finally get some ratings. I'd pay to see it.
Even better would be tickets to Saturday Night Live, after the big speech.

You also come up with some interesting demographics that are kept track of in America.  Poverty, education, crime, STD's, race, religion, sex, cell phone use, drug use, birth-control use, ect.  The list is endless.  Perfect for anyone wanting to make any point.  The use of statistics can be molded to fit any agenda.  Thus the need for endless compilation of demographic information.  Societies real melting pot in a modern world lived in 30 second sound bites.

10.12.2015 15:57:38
Image result for winter wonderland banner
SuperGlamorousGirl!!
Level 41
Reasonopia
10.12.2015 16:13:07
SuperGlamorousGirl!!

HeavenLeighBimbo wrote:
  I had suggested to the President that the states are able to edit the information in the State description page.  This will be able to be done once the State Ministers are able to organize the population and debate the finer points of what values their state has for itself, to be written.  Call this a test run of the system.  Players had asked for a more interactive map.  This was the first step in doing that.  
This makes sense. This makes total sense. If the intention is to make the states really modify their statistics I think it's perfect. Now we can really see the political side.
The humor, well, I don't know. I don't care as long as it's a Bimbo game. I guess I accepted that stuff back at 2008 when I started playing Miss Bimbo (and I'm still there). I just don't know how good it fits in this new form of political game. Or maybe IT DOES! Of course, Bimbolands is a nation of Bimbos with Bimbo's concerns. Maybe the person behind the computer just takes longer to get used to it.

This game is a work in progress. SSG pointed out that all the Ideas we have had have been passed on to the President.  So many in fact that it is pointless to continue to send the same e-mail asking for the same thing. The President has several years worth of projects suggested by Bimbo's for this game to implement.  Many of those suggestions are wanted even, but it is always quicker to have an idea.  Making that idea work in the context of the game is a whole other matter. Progress takes time.  
I know it takes time. I know it's not easy to make things work, I just feel we're a little of it, because things always catch us by surprise. We never know what is going on until it happens.Sometimes, we don't know how to react or act about the changes. Which is our role exactly. What are State Ministers supossed to do? What about Senators? Well, now this State's ideology comes up, we have a task to work on.

10.12.2015 16:13:07

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...