Prime Ximbo:
Treasury (USD):

Ximboland Clock

Map Changes: Does your State represent you?

Created

Poll: Does your State ideology represent you?

Please LOG IN to vote.
Liliwen Nissa
Level 8
Sex Appeal: 372
Atheista
10.12.2015 16:28:51
Liliwen Nissa

I would like to not take any online game so seriously but this is a punch in the face and the vagina to actual Agnostics, Humanists and Atheists everywhere. I wonder if more people would have had my reaction if they could have belonged to a Muslima or a Christiana state. In fact I would not be surprised, if that had been the case, Chris would have been sued to high heaven for slander. If this game was politically incorrect from the get go, this site should be advertised as such. It's not like political incorrectness was prevalent in the Citizenship test. The humanist declaration is real, even with the word Bimbo in it.

In addition, he gets off on insulting women? Because we're ants to him?! What... The... Fuck?! Misogynistic sociopath much? And you let him? We all let him? Yes I'm well aware this is an online game, but there is a real person behind these pixels, and this person is still a woman and an atheist. Apparently I came to this site to get insulted and objectified because, Chris is Chris! God I can't stand men like that!  Now I'm ashamed, sad and feel dumb for even becoming a member of this site.

10.12.2015 16:28:51
Floydthatcrazylass
Level 10
Sex Appeal: 769
Agnostica
10.12.2015 16:34:09
Floydthatcrazylass

(O_o) What...? WHAT!? I am sorry SuperGG and HLB but none of this has explained or appeased me in any way. This is beyond insulting, no matter which way you try to swing it. Liliwen I am totally behind everything you've just said, feel like joining me in a man hunt? Wow this has made me so angry and it really shouldn't have. Yeah I am starting to feel like a TRUE bimbo now thanks to this site. If we are all just brainless pawns then why offer up the chance to give your opinion. Punch to the fucking gut much? A hypocrite as well as someone with entrenched prejudices against women. Yeah, why are we putting up with this, just because he owns the site, that now means he owns us? 

10.12.2015 16:34:09
HAS LEFT THE SITE!
SuperGlamorousGirl!!
Level 41
Sex Appeal: 54319
Reasonopia
10.12.2015 16:40:09
SuperGlamorousGirl!!

O__O
Floyd, what exactly makes you upset? 

10.12.2015 16:40:09
In Reason we trust *REASONOPIA PRIDE*
Floydthatcrazylass
Level 10
Agnostica
10.12.2015 16:41:54
Floydthatcrazylass

SuperGG did you not read anything that HLB said? Or anything Liliwen pointed out for that matter? Why are you not offended you are a woman!!!

10.12.2015 16:41:54
HAS LEFT THE SITE!
SuperGlamorousGirl!!
Level 41
Sex Appeal: 54319
Reasonopia
10.12.2015 16:58:11
SuperGlamorousGirl!!

I'm thinking all of this in the context of a game, particularly this game. In real life, it would be offensive, but here, seriously, it doesn't offend me. 

The point that Chris does what he wants, because it's his game, YES, I think he should listen to us and take our opinion. But the truth is It's still his game and will be, unless any of us could buy the company and do whatever we want. 
I'm not defending him. I was just talking about the changes. I don't know him, I don't know if he's a good man or a jerk and I don't really care.

10.12.2015 16:58:11
In Reason we trust *REASONOPIA PRIDE*
Jazlynn
Level 13
Sex Appeal: 1564
Agnostica
10.12.2015 18:27:34
Jazlynn

See, in the context of a game, I'm offended and would laugh it off the first few times I saw it.
Like Liberal Crime Squad, that's a game, it's vaguely offensive. But I would laugh it off. It's computer bits and random numbers generated in a fashion that makes sense.

But this is a website that you sort of have to link to facebook. That kind of implies every person that you interact with is also a person. 
At best this is an MMO, which while still a game, needs a higher degree of empathy really.
I'm still offended, but I don't just write it off as 'it's a game'. People actively make these choices. Someone had to decide to improve things in this fashion.
Like the Game allegory, this is like playing GTA5 Online for the first time, spending the first 5 minutes getting run over by other players within seconds, then deciding to never play that game ever again.

Plus, someone is choosing to use the words at play here. Personally I identify as Agnostic so finding out I should subscribe to Rightwing Populism and Economic Liberalism, two stances that make me physically ill, is not quite what I was expecting to see when pulling up the map to see if our state exported things other than mangoes.
So offended is downplaying my reaction a bit.

Addendum:
Especially when you could easily make a game out of it, via polling, personality testing, and data analysis.
Polls would be a fun thing to do. 

It would be really nice to know if 75% of the people in your state are anti-abortion for example, and that's not complicated to figure out at all.

10.12.2015 18:27:34
Sometimes realizing there is no benefit to arguing is enough to eliminate the temptation to argue.
Sometimes...
Floydthatcrazylass
Level 10
Agnostica
10.12.2015 19:57:45
Floydthatcrazylass

SuperGG you’re basically saying that we should not over think matters, keep our mouths shut and enjoy the game. Progress is being made after all, slowly but steadily, and everything is going to be fine. It’s only a game after all. To be honest, I wish I could. It must be lovely to not feel compelled to fight a battle you can never win. But I am not that kind of person.

Yes this is a game, a silly, dress up game. I assume this is why the original creator called us ‘Bimbos’, since they were not actually referring to the players, but to the pixelated dolls we were dressing. But when the original site closed and this new site was created, everything became ridiculously convoluted. Is our bimbo an individual person with her own political ideas? Or is she an extension of ourselves? With the debate section working the way it does and the division of the Bimbolands into actual spiritual/philosophical states, it all seems to be pointing towards the latter. If I class my bimbo as an accurate representation of my ideas and beliefs, then all of this is beyond insulting and it seems logical for me to be upset. If I was faking my personality, believed in God and was going round dressing in kinky leather boots, saying stuff like ‘It’s only good if every hole you have is occupied’ in the sex section of the debate, then I would have no issue with this whatsoever. But I am not. And you can call me stupid for acting this way, if not so many bimbos were actually telling their real life stories and sharing their honest opinions too.

This site is currently teaching us that we are being stupid. We’re taking this too seriously. It’s not real. Our opinions are pointless, our demands for change are hilarious and our outrage at the insults is apparently seen as a victory. We’re also being used as some sort of a social experiment, which seems to be ridiculously entertaining to some.  And what do we do? We grin and bear it. I have dealt with misogynistic men all my life and most of the time, I was advised to just take it. And I did. I didn’t want to get fired, I wanted to be loved, I didn’t want to cause a stir or start a lawsuit. In fact I refused to cause ripples with any gender. But this time, I don’t financially, emotionally or physically rely on anything or anyone and I have the freedom to be outraged without any repercussions. And I’ll be damned if I let go of this opportunity, online gaming site or not.

If this is truly the attitude you have against your customers and women in general, then you can go f*ck yourself to death.

Well having said all that, I know that it would be highly hypocrital of me to stick around to endure more, so I guess you can see this as my formal (or not so formal) resegnation. From here on out I resign as State Minister and will go about packing up my stuff and getting the Hell out of here. Telephone congrats you have been promoted! For those of you I actually did like for your personal opinions, I will miss you and I apologise for going but I can't be in a community that runs in such a way. Wish I could delete my account but I guess I'll just have to be inactive. Also I wish there was a way I could pass on my B$'s to people because I have a lot of them, sorry girls. So, goodbye for good. This is my last post here. I won't be back.

bye.gif

10.12.2015 19:57:45
HAS LEFT THE SITE!
HeavenLeighBimbo
Level 129
Sex Appeal: 1695423
Freethinkerland
11.12.2015 00:43:36
HeavenLeighBimbo

That last post was amazing !!!
 I hope  Floyd will reconsider after she cools down a little.

I've seen this sort of personal passion for a game in my own mirror too. Instead of quitting the game for her reasons, I use them to play the game.  I live a far to common and normal real life. A boring old widow with an occasional wild side, actually.  Why not do something ridiculous as being a bimbo in a game. Of course the real me is inside the pixel  bimbo, but I don't always have to use the socially mandated political correctness that the real world so foolishly demands of everyone, so as to not hurt someones feelings with a simple opinion. People have become entirely to fragile in being able to deal with simple complaints about everything.

My favorite Bimbo quote, becoming my new #1 of all time, is :   ( I used to love that forum game )
Floydthatcrazylass
Why are you not offended you are a woman!!!  
Later writing:
I have dealt with misogynistic men all my life and most of the time, I was advised to just take it. And I did. I didn’t want to get fired, I wanted to be loved, I didn’t want to cause a stir or start a lawsuit. In fact I refused to cause ripples with any gender. But this time, I don’t financially, emotionally or physically rely on anything or anyone and I have the freedom to be outraged without any repercussions. And I’ll be damned if I let go of this opportunity, online gaming site or not.

Her point was to write such elegant words in pure frustration and self-destruct right after winning an election that put her in a position where she could change what was upsetting her. Ouch !!!  I would much rather read her opinions about other subjects too.  She is a natural fit for this game in all honesty.  Once she can put away the victim card, she seems to want to play when challenged with something she doesn't agree with.  In this case, a static message a player really wont read  more than once, until it is change by the players.  How does quitting this game over that, promote the feminist agenda in the real world if there is such an opportunity, to do so in a forum game filled with mostly feminists who already enjoy reading her posts?

Seems to me that your message would be more powerful if you stuck around.  That's just my opinion anyhow.  Notice how un-phased Super GG was at the new map feature.  She is a long time player who understood the challenge of being a New State Minister.  She really sees the opportunity that has presented itself, to build a community in a common goal.  Change the new state map feature if you don't like it.  Just send me a copy and I will forward it, and have it posted.
That would seem to me to be a better, political choice to make in a politically styled game.
      ( It needs to have a majority vote, even just 3 voters will do. )

PS  I'm sorry for switching from present tense to past tense so often during this post.  I fully expect Floyd to return and read this thread so it was difficult to speak as if she is really gone.  Lets just say her resignation has not been accepted yet.

11.12.2015 00:43:36
Image result for winter wonderland banner
Ceres
Level 21
Sex Appeal: 7289
Secville
11.12.2015 00:46:54
Ceres

Yup. She should have. Such a really great person. I mean she's done so much in short time and all that for what now?

11.12.2015 00:46:54
Telaphone
Level 73
Sex Appeal: 310695
Agnostica
11.12.2015 02:07:16
Telaphone

This site (the old site) was always mired in controversy. In fact if it weren't for boob jobs and such I wouldn't haven't even discovered the game. The local news covered the game because of all the controversial stuff. So I signed up for the site because it was on the news. As for bimbos being a personification of ourselves I don't think of it that way. I think of it more like having a doll, dressing them up, giving them boyfriends etc.

Yes it is a bit unclear where this site was supposed to be headed. But I still think it's mainly the same idea, it's still about your bimbo not yourself. The only thing muddying the waters is requiring player input for some things such as debates and such. As for the senate I don't consider most of the things part of the game, just mainly a forum. I suppose if you want to role play it's up to you.

In any case about the decision to leave or not to me an overreaction but everyone has different values and I applaud Floyd for standing up for hers.

11.12.2015 02:07:16

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...