SweetasNuts
Rotsuoy
Level 21
Sex Appeal: 6866
Reasonopia
18.12.2020 19:53:44
Rotsuoy

SweetasNuts wrote:
With great responsibility comes pressure and difficult decisions.
This is the only thing you've said in this entire thread that I agree with- but it should be directed at yourself too.
You do realize that as owner of the site you have total legal responsibility for any laws the site currently breaks and may break in the future, right?
This entire thread has been you patronizing people who want change by saying they should run for PB, patronizing the PB for not doing more and taking more responsibility, and yet you seem to feel that you shouldn't have to take responsibility for anything on the site. Any time you've been criticized for your actions you deflect. This isn't about a democracy. This is about legal ramifications for a business you own breaking the law. It doesn't matter how much faith you have in the userbase to self moderate. It doesn't matter how much faith you have in the userbase to fight for change. The issue here is that, the userbase has been fighting for change (many of whom have experience in legal fields), and yet you don't give them even the peace of mind that you are willing to make all of the changes that need to be made. You put all responsibility on the elected government without any regard for the fact that if legal issues come up, it will all be put solely on you. What would you do in a courtroom? Blame the userbase? That's really disgusting to think about.
The site absolutely should not be 13+, and the site shouldn't even be 16+. You can't just bail out as the owner.
At this point, if you honestly can't just face the facts that you, as the site owner, should be more responsible with your power, then you should just sell the site.

18.12.2020 19:53:44
bigiron
Level 104
Sex Appeal: 880500
Atheista
18.12.2020 21:28:09
bigiron

18.12.2020 21:28:09

Varinis
Level 20
Sex Appeal: 5698
Agnostica
18.12.2020 21:55:42
Varinis

nadeej wrote:
wow i just read thru all that and want to give a huge thanks to everyone who stood their ground against chris even though its extremely frustrating, thank you tokikonoe especially and the people threatening legal action for working to keeping bl safe <3
I mean, a threat implies a lack of action.

18.12.2020 21:55:42
PlushKlavier
Level 135
Sex Appeal: 1936523
Reasonopia
18.12.2020 22:36:56
PlushKlavier

Chris confirmed that he'll stick to the site being 16+, and did away with the idea of making it 13+ for now, which is good. I sincerely hope to see more changes soon, it'd be a shame if the site had to be reported after all.

18.12.2020 22:36:56

nadeej
Level 35
Sex Appeal: 32679
Atheista
18.12.2020 23:58:29
nadeej

PlushKlavier wrote:
Chris confirmed that he'll stick to the site being 16+, and did away with the idea of making it 13+ for now, which is good. I sincerely hope to see more changes soon, it'd be a shame if the site had to be reported after all.
the fact that people asked for the site to be 18+ and he went literally SO opposite to that.. he's fucking insane. thank you for reaching out to him tho but tbh if he made the 16+ change without letting anyone know he might even lower it to 13 :/

18.12.2020 23:58:29

miesha
Level 44
Sex Appeal: 65601
Atheista
19.12.2020 04:00:18
miesha

I've already said it in the protest thread, but I will say it here as well. 

I have decided to step away (momentarily) because I feel so incredibly humiliated trying to get a foolish man to understand how disasterous his ideas are. I am also tired of the pacifism. I do not hold much respect for someone who claims to be a "businessman" but knows absolutely nothing about marketing psychology and the impact of internet culture on underage people. You claimed earlier 16-18 year olds are not minors, and I think you should know you have never been more wrong until now. But what do I fucking know, right? Not like I was introduced to sexual content when I was a child and now I totally do not suffer from multiple disorders that have ruined my life. This is sarcasm of course, and I am not afraid of showing disrespect because you cannot seem to comprehend this whatsoever. 

Don't expect to see me around any longer if you continue to ignore the people's requests. I will be deleting my account if you continue disregarding our urgent needs and I can assure you I won't be the only one. Sure I most certainly won't be missed by you but your income won't be doing too nicely when everyone leaves eventually. 

19.12.2020 04:00:18
19, she/he pronouns ONLY. Barely on the site anymore so don’t bother. Please don’t interact with me if we aren’t friends, it makes me incredibly uncomfortable and anxious. 
Krystal Farmer
Level 17
Sex Appeal: 3329
Atheista
19.12.2020 07:09:18
Krystal Farmer

So I'm pretty new around here only joined maybe a few days back so haven't really done as much as some people. but from an outsider standpoint I wasn't aware the site was 16+ until reading over this forum post... To me coming in brand new it certainly seemed more of an adult site with multiple different "Themes" of adult content and even some underlining intricate details here and there; but, overall from what I saw was ALOT of bondage gear, fetish material, sex toys, references towards sexual content and innuendo and that was within maybe 15-20 minutes of exploring the site. My standpoint is that basically 16+ with this kind of content doesn't seem right at all.. being a lot of you have been around longer and such I feel maybe I'm overstepping or something but even being new and reading all of this it really is extremely alarming. I'm not saying I dislike the site or anything of that nature and so far I've had a blast with the community members I've met. but it seems like a majority of the community agrees that the age restriction should be higher and I'm inclined to agree...

19.12.2020 07:09:18
Zoeeeee<3
Level 41
Sex Appeal: 51928
Atheista
19.12.2020 07:17:25
Zoeeeee<3

Krystal Farmer wrote:
So I'm pretty new around here only joined maybe a few days back so haven't really done as much as some people. but from an outsider standpoint I wasn't aware the site was 16+ until reading over this forum post... To me coming in brand new it certainly seemed more of an adult site with multiple different "Themes" of adult content and even some underlining intricate details here and there; but, overall from what I saw was ALOT of bondage gear, fetish material, sex toys, references towards sexual content and innuendo and that was within maybe 15-20 minutes of exploring the site. My standpoint is that basically 16+ with this kind of content doesn't seem right at all.. being a lot of you have been around longer and such I feel maybe I'm overstepping or something but even being new and reading all of this it really is extremely alarming. I'm not saying I dislike the site or anything of that nature and so far I've had a blast with the community members I've met. but it seems like a majority of the community agrees that the age restriction should be higher and I'm inclined to agree...
no, thank you for saying this! You’re a fresh facade and a fresh perspective and yet you still agree with us -clearly there are problems with this site and i’m glad new people are aware of them too

19.12.2020 07:17:25
dont send me loves or friend requests my heart is for brian molko only
pineconeupmyass
Level 297
Sex Appeal: 34551646
Atheista
20.12.2020 02:25:29
pineconeupmyass

Chris, who are these nebulous “investors” you speak of? As many have pointed out, no one who knows the depth of the issues on this site would want to sponsor it as it currently stands. If profit is what you prioritize, then why not implement the changes the user base is advocating for? It would be of no loss to you, and people would be more willing to monetarily invest in the site if it were a better and safer environment. It’s that simple. Would you prefer potentially facing legal ramifications for endangering minors? What’s your logic? Why so resistant?

20.12.2020 02:25:29
◔ ⌣ ◔
Varinis
Level 20
Sex Appeal: 5698
Agnostica
21.12.2020 01:03:36
Varinis

I feel the need to mention that I was primed to pay into Bimboland when I thought it was an 18+ website.  I refuse to invest in a website that has this many issues that it refuses to fix despite now claiming to be a 16+ website.

21.12.2020 01:03:36

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...