Prime Ximbo:
Treasury (USD):

Ximboland Clock

Bimboteam! We need more Outfit slots and categories!

Created
Author
TokiKonoe

Poll: Do you want more slots?

Please LOG IN to vote.
Starbuck
Level 63
Sex Appeal: 199441
Atheista
03.04.2019 13:08:55
Starbuck

Pet Vicky wrote:
Starbuck wrote:
Not sure if this has been mentioned, but I would really like a category for DQFC, so we can challenge each other to fights.
But the theme for DQFC tends to be different every month!
Right. Players could use the slot to create their outfit and submit it for voting. Then they can challenge other players for the rest of the month.

03.04.2019 13:08:55

BellaDanella
Level 31
Sex Appeal: 23540
Reasonopia
03.04.2019 14:52:19
BellaDanella

Finally, a thread voicing about changes for outfit slots! I agree with others that we need more slots and some of the category should be changed, like "Slutty" to "Sexy". Hate that we have more categories than slots. Hate that every time we have to delete old looks to make room for new ones to enter DQFC or a fashion contest. I hope these suggestions will be amended. Thanks TokiKonoe for creating this thread!

03.04.2019 14:52:19

LillyAnn
Level 235
Sex Appeal: 10829610
Freethinkerland
03.04.2019 14:54:53
LillyAnn

Starbuck wrote:
Not sure if this has been mentioned, but I would really like a category for DQFC, so we can challenge each other to fights.
I like that idea too...

Number of slots - I guess that most convenient numbers are those divisible with 4 (16, 20, 24, 28...). Max number of slots we can buy by diamonds is 4, at the same time it was most payable option. It's better to have more slots, simply because it's better to have more open options than not to have them. Those players who don't feel need for more slots at the moment may change their minds after some time. You do not have to buy them if you don't need them.

Regarding categories, they should give space for variety, but it won't be good if they are too wide I guess. It's similar to DQFC themes. It's usually not good if the theme is too open nor if it's too narrow.

In my opinion, Popculture, for instance, is too wide and could be break down to a few more specific categories. It's not about that I don't like the suggestion, just think it wouldn't be too handy.

We certainly need to adjust outfit categories to already existing items. Making fursonas and animal characters is kinda pointless if we don't have enough animals skins (I would like to have animal characters but having it as separate outfit category doesn't make much sense because we simply don't have much variety).

Sporty outfits category (certainly not my favorite) is very handy actually! You can do fitness, yoga, Pilates, bodybuilding, go to jogging or wear skate rollers, play baseball or anything else, it is still all under sporty category. And it's very clear you will not wear corsets, night dresses, high heels or sexy underwear for sporty outfits.

Seasonal outfits - I like the idea for outfit categories, I wouldn't like as DQFC theme for instance because in that case it would be too wide. As outfit categories just think about new fashion collections. We have spring/summer collections and fall/winter collection. It already gives some hints. These categories gives variety weather or not connected with specific holidays (though I like holidays idea too as part of seasonal).

Career (business/formal/job interview..) - that sounds pretty clear and well directed, yet gives a lot of choices.

Nerd - not my thing personally, but sounds good in general, for the same reason as Career

Hipster - also not my thing, but it's popular and trendy and I guess there are a lot of people who will like something like that

Preppy - sounds cool, it may come instead of evening. On the other hand, Preppy is kind of opposite to Casual/Daytime

Folklore, culture - really not my thing... At the moment I have no idea what sort of outfit I would made for that one. But as category, it sounds good because it's well defined, no too wide, not too narrow, and gives space for variety.

Rich bitch - I like this one and it sounds fun. I guess something trendy with glamorous flavor would fit this category.

Supermodel, runway - sounds pretty good. In the end, this is fashion game.

Beach - it's interesting, but at some point it may come as similar to Punk. As we can see, many Punk outfits are pretty similar. Beach outfits will probably be similar among each other because we have a few beach backgrounds and limited amount of bath suits for instance. It may also come under seasonal category. Yet, having it as the separate category won't hurt either.

Single color - it's one of my favorites. I think it would leave a lot of space for showing creativity.

Myths, legends, gods - I guess it fits Fantasy

03.04.2019 14:54:53

Welcome new bimbos & himbos ❣   

I identify as transparent, pronounces who/where
(don't take this seriously, because if you do it's your own fault)

Marisol Corazon
Level 74
Sex Appeal: 322029
Atheista
03.04.2019 15:19:54
Marisol Corazon

Dance. Party. Road trip. Pizza on the couch. idk lol

03.04.2019 15:19:54
People outnumber bears in this world. Farmed salmon are poisonous.  Toto, I have a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.
hollisterjeans
Level 47
Sex Appeal: 82661
Atheista
03.04.2019 17:54:08
hollisterjeans

I'm not sure if i already posted in this thread specifically but i have a couple new ideas anyway

"Dream Outfit" an outfit YOU, the person behind the computer screen, would see yourself wearing Professional/Work (i really like this idea since youre always moving up the ladder with your occupation)I think Movie Character should be changed to Fictional Character, that way you can pick someone from a book, or a TV show, not just a movieAvantGarde/FreestyleEmo (this is more of an idea i have for fun lol not a super serious suggestion)
Futuristic (i wanna make a robot outfit and label it as something besides no category)
To be removed:
I dont really like how Red Carpet and Evening seem to be basically the same when it comes to viewing them in outfit fights. I feel like they're too similar and could be merged together. Pajama Party doesnt really... belong imo. I also feel like the outfits are so similar that theres truly no way to be unique and stand out from the rest. Date and Romantic tend to go hand in hand to me, and I can see the difference but, i feel like Romantic could see the door because theres already a Date outfit. Maybe we can make romantic looking outfits and label them as date

03.04.2019 17:54:08
➶➶➶➶➶
pssst.... upvote forum posts.... its what cool people do
➶➶➶➶➶
turboprinzessin
Level 88
Sex Appeal: 527986
Atheista
03.04.2019 19:24:55
turboprinzessin

as so many have already said I also agree to put together romantic/date as most people use it in the same way.
evening to me does not make that much sense too, better to call it party or something similar?
and I definitifely love a fantasy and a cosplay slot - these two are the slots to go wild with outfits that do not match anything else and where it's possible to  become creative in a completely different way :)

03.04.2019 19:24:55
  ♥ ♥ ♥
tedecanela
Level 34
Sex Appeal: 30225
Freethinkerland
03.04.2019 19:49:59
tedecanela

Yes, I definitely need more slots. All my slots go to the 'Fight' categories, and I would like to have those plus a whole bunch just so I can have outfits from my imagination without any fight categories.

Also agree with combining some of the categories like romantic/date and evening/red carpet (but I love pajama party, so let's leave that one be.)

03.04.2019 19:49:59
tedecanela
Level 34
Freethinkerland
03.04.2019 19:53:42
tedecanela

LorelaiLeigh wrote:
Ooh, @TokiKonoe I love the ideas of pop-culture and seasonal slots. :)

I would also really love to be able to enter in my own name for my outfit slot, rather than just choosing from the available drop-down categories. For example, my Bimbo's outfit now is a nod to Rory Gilmore's Chilton school uniform, and I'd like to be able to name the outfit myself.
I was wondering who that was! I have a similar one with the same skirt, she's supposed to be Blair Waldorf. You should make her your 'Movie Character' so we can battle each other!

03.04.2019 19:53:42
LillyAnn
Level 235
Sex Appeal: 10829610
Freethinkerland
03.04.2019 20:17:41
LillyAnn

@tedecanela and @LorelaiLeigh
That idea is nice and definitely sounds interesting. But we should have have on mind what is possible to do what not. If we all start making our own categories, it would be impossible to fight actually, or fighting system should go through major changes.
Instead of naming categories on your own, we should keep the main category title and ask them to add some space for the name of our character. For instance, if it's about "Movie Character" category, adding one more label "Character name" and space for it. It could be added to Fantasy outfit too.

03.04.2019 20:17:41

Welcome new bimbos & himbos ❣   

I identify as transparent, pronounces who/where
(don't take this seriously, because if you do it's your own fault)

tedecanela
Level 34
Freethinkerland
03.04.2019 20:20:52
tedecanela

Okay now I read all 7 pages and I don't see why we can't have 20/24/28/(higher multiples of 4) slots. As long as a person is willing to save up (or buy) and spend their diamonds, they should be able to get more slots.

I love the ideas for the new categories too. Except I'm a bit worried about 'Medieval' if I remember correctly, the clothing store doesn't have many options for Medieval stuff. There's a bunch of Victorian/Marie Antoinette type ballgowns but I only remember two or three bodice-y medieval outfits... I hope it wont end up like Pajama Party all over again. The Business/Working Girl category would have tons of clothing options in comparison and I love the 'all one color' idea too. I think it wouldn't be too hard for bimbo.land to upload solid-color backgrounds to help with that one...

03.04.2019 20:20:52

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...