Prime Ximbo:
Treasury (USD):

Ximboland Clock

Bimboteam! We need more Outfit slots and categories!

Created
Author
TokiKonoe

Poll: Do you want more slots?

Please LOG IN to vote.
TokiKonoe
Level 264
Sex Appeal: 18629314
Freethinkerland
01.04.2019 19:41:14
TokiKonoe

Hello dear bimbos and himbos!

Welcome to discuss about outfit slots and new categories!

I started this thread to bring up conversation about outfit slots in one place. Now discussions about slots are under Suggestions to improve Bimboland, Outfit Fights New Categories and in many other topics.

Right now it seems that I and many other bimbos feel like there isn't enough space to save our looks. We definitely need more outfit slots to show our styles. Number of fashionistas in Bimboland is growing but in the same time, so is boredom.

I want to hear all of your opinions and ideas about amount of categories, how many should we have? What categories should be added or removed from the list? What else would you like to change?

There has been some discussion about categories that are not satisfying or make no sense. For example, romantic and date look are similar, also movie character / cosplay could go under one category.

My personal opinion is that we should have at least Casual, day time, Spooky, Gothic, Red carpet remained. Punk could be changed to “punk rock” as LillyAnn mentioned in another topic. Pajama party is quite hard to dress up, as many bimbos look quite a same, but I think many still like this category, so I would keep it anyway. Date/romantic looks should be changed, so should be Movie character and Cosplay. I remember hollisterjeans suggesting turning Movie character to Popculture, which was a great idea. Also many other bimbos have voiced out their great ideas. We need them right now, this game is about fashion afterall.

My biggest suggestion is to bring up a new category for “seasonal” looks. You could wear whatever you want, whether it was winter or Christmas or summer or a beach day, you could wear normal autumn look during Halloween or dress up as an Easter bunny during spring.

We have nearly 9 000 000 items in clothes shops but only 12 categories! This can't be.

Please bimbos, discuss! Let's wake the team up! :)

01.04.2019 19:41:14
laurenn19
Level 36
Sex Appeal: 38474
Antitheocra
01.04.2019 20:09:41
laurenn19

Enough slots to fill all categories would be good so we can compete in each one, rather than having to change the outfit everyone you want a new catagory 

01.04.2019 20:09:41

#FREEBRITNEY
LorelaiLeigh
Level 25
Sex Appeal: 11915
Reasonopia
01.04.2019 22:08:23
LorelaiLeigh

Ooh, @TokiKonoe I love the ideas of pop-culture and seasonal slots. :)

I would also really love to be able to enter in my own name for my outfit slot, rather than just choosing from the available drop-down categories. For example, my Bimbo's outfit now is a nod to Rory Gilmore's Chilton school uniform, and I'd like to be able to name the outfit myself.

01.04.2019 22:08:23

KirstyD8
Level 148
Sex Appeal: 2544868
Freethinkerland
02.04.2019 00:14:28
KirstyD8

Toki there are 14 categorys and 12 slots. I don't think we will get many slots if any at all but we should atleast be given enought slots for categorys.

02.04.2019 00:14:28
Beautiful in my own way❤️  Hey creepy stalkers gang go away! {pronouns = Princess}
I DO NOT wish to converse with previous banned account users that includes the MOJ. I will not have it forced on me. He was informed of this before MOJ role. Respect my stance on the issue!
LillyAnn
Level 235
Sex Appeal: 10828566
Freethinkerland
02.04.2019 01:42:33
LillyAnn

I am glad to see this topic open. So far, I agree with you. In the first place I would definitely be happy to have more slots. At least 14 for already existing categories and at least 2 more for saving contest outfits.
More categories sounds great! Seasonal outfits are great idea too! I guess we need more variety. I am not able to write more at the moment, but will back to the topic as soon as possible.

02.04.2019 01:42:33

Welcome new bimbos & himbos ❣   

I identify as transparent, pronounces who/where
(don't take this seriously, because if you do it's your own fault)

TokiKonoe
Level 264
Freethinkerland
02.04.2019 05:28:29
TokiKonoe

laurenn19 wrote: 
Enough slots to fill all categories would be good so we can compete in each one, rather than having to change the outfit everyone you want a new catagory
Yeah, this is the least we could ask from the team. I liked LillyAnns ideas about two extra slots, maybe you should check it out too :)

LorelaiLeigh
wrote:
Ooh, @TokiKonoe I love the ideas of pop-culture and seasonal slots. :)

I would also really love to be able to enter in my own name for my outfit slot, rather than just choosing from the available drop-down categories. For example, my Bimbo's outfit now is a nod to Rory Gilmore's Chilton school uniform, and I'd like to be able to name the outfit myself.
I see your point in this, but this kind of slot couldnt be used in fights, right? 

KirstyD8 wrote: 
Toki there are 14 categorys and 12 slots. I don't think we will get many slots if any at all but we should atleast be given enought slots for categorys.
Im trying to be hopeful and eventually send this thread to kimsim, bimbos were able to make changes in DQFC this way too. Im feeling rather bored here having 9million items in the shop but not be able to wear them :P 

LillyAnn wrote:
I am glad to see this topic open. So far, I agree with you. In the first place I would definitely be happy to have more slots. At least 14 for already existing categories and at least 2 more for saving contest outfits.
More categories sounds great! Seasonal outfits are great idea too! I guess we need more variety. I am not able to write more at the moment, but will back to the topic as soon as possible.
Im glad that you came to this thread, I saw your ideas in other topic and liked them. 
14+2 slots sounds reasonable to me. I like your idea about those two extra slots for contest looks (or to wear whatever we wish). RIght now many bimbos seem to have "no-category" looks which must be just because they want to wear what they want for once and some already existing categories are getting boring or just silly (date/romantic - a same thing, movie character/cosplay - a same thing)

02.04.2019 05:28:29
KirstyD8
Level 148
Sex Appeal: 2544868
Freethinkerland
02.04.2019 14:46:16
KirstyD8

Well with the DQFC it had alot of people involved wanting change and i guess the bimbo team could not ignore so many people speaking out for some type of change. So maybe we need to get more people involved in your thread and get it noticed. As i am going around and sending the link to my DQFC poll would you like me to send the link to your forum post aswell?

You are right. We have so much in the shop's and not all of it goes with all the categorys and as we know some we could pratically use the same outfit for more than 1 category (date/romantic).

02.04.2019 14:46:16
Beautiful in my own way❤️  Hey creepy stalkers gang go away! {pronouns = Princess}
I DO NOT wish to converse with previous banned account users that includes the MOJ. I will not have it forced on me. He was informed of this before MOJ role. Respect my stance on the issue!
TokiKonoe
Level 264
Freethinkerland
02.04.2019 15:11:46
TokiKonoe

Yeah you are right, we need more people and I know that many want these things. Advertising sounds good, I will start doing it and I appreciate if you want to help too :) 

02.04.2019 15:11:46
Vita Brevis
Level 120
Sex Appeal: 1382055
Antitheocra
02.04.2019 16:34:01
Vita Brevis

I am so glad this thread is happening!

Yeeeeessssss to more outfit slots!!! It would be so nice to have at least 16-20 slots. I change my bimbo's outfits a lot because I enjoy experimenting, but to save a new look means deleting an older outfit that I would rather keep if I could.  

Regarding categories: it would be wonderful to see some new ones, and I agree that some of the ones we have now are redundant. Date and romantic are pretty much the same thing. Evening gets muddled with red carpet and date looks. Someone suggested merging Movie Character into Cosplay; this is an excellent idea.

I definitely would love to keep the following categories: slutty, gothic, punk (rock), pajama party, date, red carpet, casual/daytime, fantasy, retro, and spooky

New category ideas: I love the seasonal idea and the ability to label your own category. How about nerd and career category additions too?

02.04.2019 16:34:01
MissKaika
Level 250
Sex Appeal: 14298204
Atheista
02.04.2019 16:58:34
MissKaika

Hello girls! =*
I thought this discussion was very nice, because really, there comes a time that we end up repeating ideas. My Cruella is proof of that. =)
I agree with the unifications: of romantico / date, and the other suggestions. Well, they are very similar after all.
I honestly do not like pajama party, I think it's a saturated theme.
There are several themes, but we must remember that these themes must be at least universal understanding. Seasons of the year for example, has a large variable, depending on where you live.
I miss themes such as celebrities, music stars / diva, super heroes / villains, professions, geek, medieval (it should have separate slot for retro, since players often do not understand that retro, should be analyzed as: "every fashion used in past "), feitiche, Folklore / Culture, Slots with a single color, Myths / Legends / Gods, etc ...

02.04.2019 16:58:34

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...