Author
Mauwki
Xamantha
Level 49
Sex Appeal: 91577
Secville
08.06.2022 21:02:29
Xamantha

so i was the one that broke up with him but it was hard bc at that point he had scared off all my friends so i was super alone but i knew i couldn't stand the abuse anymore so i had to 

08.06.2022 21:02:29
                                                                                                   xxXXamanthaXxx
you take some chocolate and some lobster and some eggs and some pie, and then you mix it in your body and shit it all out :))))))

peachlips
Level 35
Sex Appeal: 32021
Reasonopia
09.06.2022 00:44:10
peachlips

i broke up with him the day before he was going to propose (not that i knew - we'd been dating for like 2 months)
he was super abusive though so i dodged a bullet hehe >:)

09.06.2022 00:44:10
bug <3
rosababy
Level 23
Sex Appeal: 9870
Freethinkerland
14.06.2022 22:45:38
rosababy

we had alot in common at first but after two years together he broke up w me OVER TEXT bc we were “too different” i havent seen or spoken to him since but i still have everything he gave me it was super heartbreaking 

14.06.2022 22:45:38
salemmmm
Level 15
Sex Appeal: 2327
Agnostica
10.08.2022 01:57:54
salemmmm

i want to break up with both of my boyfriends... one ive been with for a few months and i simply dont like him anymore. the other ive broken up with once before, i think the reason we are together is unfourtunately mostly a traumabond... ive lost a connection with him but i dont know when to leave either of them. 

10.08.2022 01:57:54
Rihannon Emeraldeyes
Level 18
Sex Appeal: 4690
Antitheocra
27.08.2022 00:50:35
Rihannon Emeraldeyes

My worst breakup was the one with my high school boyfriend. He was an absolute deadbeat who refused to learn how to drive, failed training for the national guard, called me sexist terms with his friends for fun, among other insane things. I could create a whole ass expose on him just based off our last year together alone. I literally went away to college for the sole reason of wanting to get away from him because he intended to marry me for military benefits. Every time he tries to contact me through a new account that I haven't blocked yet I sign him up for another unavoidable mailing list. might start writing his number on gas station bathrooms.

27.08.2022 00:50:35
They call me the Burlington Throat Factory ;)
Missysixy
Level 41
Sex Appeal: 51918
Freethinkerland
15.01.2024 20:37:44
Missysixy

I just ended things with my boyfriend of just over a year. I had been thinking about it for a while now. I never thought we would last so long together having such different interests and beliefs, but he is a good person. He wanted to try again  and fix things so badly, we both cried and hugged. Ultimately I’m proud of myself for not looking back, in the past I would have caved and tried again. I knew it wasn’t going anywhere and his insecurities were affecting our relationship and my relationships with my friends. I still love him and I’m afraid of being alone, but I’m ready to be single and focus on my friends and myself most importantly. Just wanted to type out my feelings, this site has been a good way for me to occupy my time and keep my mind off things. Xoxo, you don’t need a man to be happy.

15.01.2024 20:37:44

xoxoHelloKtty
Level 54
Sex Appeal: 121799
Freethinkerland
22.01.2024 00:15:41
xoxoHelloKtty

I had a boyfriend when I was 16 (he was 15) who would send me other girls' ndes and photos. I was very insecure at that time. But he was my first true love. Oh, how blind and naive I was...
I constantly feared he would cheat on me, he would guilt trip me because I didn't want to send him nde photos, and he said mental health isn't real. He even did not text me for around two days (this was during the summer).
I am a clingy girlfriend, and he made me feel so horrible for always wanting to spend time with him and talk to him. He blamed me for everything that went wrong.
He would make jokes along with his friends about sending them photos of me.
I was scared to leave him. Remember in Degrassi when Terri dated the guy Rick? It felt similar to that, honestly.
I was so depressed in the relationship to the point I finally broke.
I decided to break up with him over text, and I had so much anxiety the ride home. He asked me why I was breaking up with him. He acted like I was not allowed to break with him.
Everything I stated was said to be my fault. Being the people pleaser I was, I said we could still be friends. He even asked if I'd still send photos to him.
I regret everything I did. I should've never done those things and fallen under pressure to him. I prayed so much for the anxiety to be taken away. 
The last time I interacted with him, he called me and said he meant to call his dad even though his dad has a New York number and I havr a Texas number.. He had told me his dad passed away months before that, which I actually felt bad for. But again, another lie he told.
 - I forgot to add how much of a compulsive liar he was. He had multiple accounts to talk to me and lied like the person gave him access. He lied so much. I found out a bunch of lies he had with a friend of mine who was there for me through all of it.

I went through all of this alone at 16, and so many others do as well. I want to tell every teen not to be as stupid as I was. but it still happens at worse degrees and it is scary and sad :(

Sorry for the long story though!!  

22.01.2024 00:15:41

q9001
Level 22
Sex Appeal: 8226
Atheista
22.01.2024 02:27:31
q9001

almost died and he broke up w me while I was in the ward:p

22.01.2024 02:27:31

Soobin
Level 80
Sex Appeal: 399753
Freethinkerland
26.01.2024 04:17:03
Soobin

Never officially broke up, he just stood me up and I never saw him ever again

26.01.2024 04:17:03

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...