Author
Miss Bimbo
Iowa
Level 70
Sex Appeal: 270220
Reasonopia
25.12.2023 23:25:34
Iowa

if thats what you got from that then... alright i guess?

25.12.2023 23:25:34
✖ he/him pronouns ✖ chris/sweetasnuts doesnt care about this game
LillyAnn
Level 235
Sex Appeal: 10829770
Freethinkerland
25.12.2023 23:55:18
LillyAnn

Yes. A lot of assumptions only. Not any actual fact.

1. Mariolka wasn't admin at the time when Lei was banned. Thought you knew that, it was talked about at that server. So you either don't have all the facts or missing some important ones on purpose.
2. Lei was also quite rude and offensive with Mariolka until she needed his help and became all nice, which unfortunately he couldn't provide because of the reasons mentioned above, which she also knew. Maybe that explains why he called her double-faced.
3. Some of these designers were already inactive. Some became inactive soon after that indeed but for totally different reasons, private, which I am not going to talk about here.

25.12.2023 23:55:18

Welcome new bimbos & himbos ❣   

I identify as transparent, pronounces who/where
(don't take this seriously, because if you do it's your own fault)

KatieBoutique
Level 266
Sex Appeal: 19276560
Reasonopia
26.12.2023 00:14:13
KatieBoutique

I think Mariolka can speak for himself.
Mariolka?  How about it?  

26.12.2023 00:14:13
#THESLAYYYCASTWITHKATIE&SLAYTO
I need new outfits.  Let's go Shopping...
Iowa
Level 70
Sex Appeal: 270220
Reasonopia
26.12.2023 03:07:44
Iowa

mariolka introduced himself in the server as admin and then never said anything to the contrary ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ he even told lei originally that he was going to get her account back when both of them first joined the server. i don't know the details of mariolka being an admin or not i just know what he said in the server and what he said to lei. lei was a very kind person who was incredibly upset that her account was banned during the hacking and anyone who spoke to her can vouch for that. all she ever said to mariolka was that it would be best for him to just apologize for misgendering people. i contacted her and passed chris's email along to her so i hope if/when he unbans players he includes her

26.12.2023 03:07:44
✖ he/him pronouns ✖ chris/sweetasnuts doesnt care about this game
ButterfIy
Level 59
Sex Appeal: 157581
Secville
26.12.2023 12:29:06
ButterfIy

KatieBoutique wrote:
Mariolka?  How about it?  
Why should he feel like he has to? If LillyAnn knows the context and intricacies of the situation, why should Mariolka be forced to have a conversation with a group of people who a) deliberately bait him into acerbic responses, b) actively despise him and c) will and always have endeavoured to misrepresent everything others say to fit their own agenda? Everyone has been perfectly fine speaking on behalf of others, e.g. PlushKlavier, throughout the entirety of this thread and this is no different.

Regardless of what they think about Mariolka, their accounts are currently unbanned much to our collective ire. If he was as vindictive as they say, would he let their histrionics go unpunished? I doubt it. Seems to me, once again, that the usual suspects are whingeing because someone doesn’t venerate them.

Also, since we’ve been talking about the ostensible corruptness on the site, why was it okay for Boomboglizzy to jail me one day before the State Minister election I planned to take part in? I hadn’t posted messages in the preceding days to my recollection, and if she wanted to jail me for prior messages, would it not stand to reason that she thus should have done so at the time of those respective messages rather than calculatingly jail me to prevent my participation? The site is literally losing senators because of things like this. Maybe she was intimidated by my average frame and huge tits? That’s the narrative I’m going with, anyway.

26.12.2023 12:29:06
I am pro-Israel, DNI if pro-Palestine, thank you!
Gemima1984
Level 111
Sex Appeal: 1082387
Atheista
26.12.2023 18:23:08
Gemima1984

Here is forum rule one.

Here are a number of rule one violations towards me by the users in question within this thread.

Here is an implied death threat directed at me in this thread in front of you all.

All comments remain up. They have not been warned, jailed or asked to remove the offending material.

Moving on,

Here it is stated only Prime Bimbo can issue bans.

Here it is stated that that Butterfly can never be banned by *any* Prime Bimbo.

Here it is stated coding knowledge would be needed to ban the Butterfly. But remember, the Prime Bimbo can issue bans and has done so historically. But apparently can't ban Butterfly without coding knowledge. Why?

Please note, I have laid some of the relevant excerpts side by side in these screenshots to minimise the amount of embedded images I have to insert which is extremely challenging on mobile. There are replies between all of these posts but the full conversation is readily available to read on the thread.

26.12.2023 18:23:08
KirstyD8
Level 148
Sex Appeal: 2555880
Freethinkerland
26.12.2023 20:35:36
KirstyD8

1. Just to point out you broke rule number 1 when you called me hostile (which i wasn't) that would be the slandering part. Plus you also called others aggressive and passive aggressive. A few rules have been broken in this thread but we are leaveing it for transparency.
2. I don't see him threatening to kill you
3. On banning - You proved that you got your answer, yet claimed you never got the answer and kept trying to pick a fight with me on why he wasn't banned. Like you said people can look back at the pages and see this.

Also would like to make a note of this "All comments remain up. They have not been warned, jailed or asked to remove the offending material."
Warning are private so you wouldn't know if anyone did.
Removing of the offending material has not happened since it has been stated in this thread that the said removed material that FP have done in the past can no longer be seen.

26.12.2023 20:35:36
Beautiful in my own way❤️  Hey creepy stalkers gang go away! {pronouns = Princess}
KatieBoutique
Level 266
Sex Appeal: 19276560
Reasonopia
26.12.2023 20:43:55
KatieBoutique

ButterfIy wrote:
KatieBoutique wrote:
Mariolka?  How about it?  
Why should he feel like he has to? If LillyAnn knows the ……… [plonk]

Oh…he’s talking alright…somewhere.
But not here.

Mariolka, please come here and help us get to the bottom of this.
Your Democracy needs you.

Kirsty - it appears you are an untrained moderator.  But answer this first:

is Miss Bimbo herself protected under the rules you are tasked to enforce?

26.12.2023 20:43:55
#THESLAYYYCASTWITHKATIE&SLAYTO
I need new outfits.  Let's go Shopping...
AuntieLice
Level 60
Sex Appeal: 168146
Secville
26.12.2023 20:57:19
AuntieLice

Oh look, Gemina talking shit, starting drama and getting involved in a situation she knows NOTHING about and then crying and begging for Butterfly to get banned. What a shock, never seen something like this before.

Iowa
wrote:
i've said literally nothing about the cowboy gang or their trial except that given everything else that's happened and the fact that the cowboy gang wasn't there to defend themselves i don't 100% believe the story we were told, and to reiterate that i wasn't and have never been in the cowboy gang.
I for one am shocked that you don't believe the story about the Cowboy Gang. Your opinion on the issue is of outmost importance, considering the Cowboy Gang and your Tumblr Gang are basically identical.

All of you create a billion alt accounts and straight up recruit new players to join your cause as if you were starting a revolution, not trying to overthrow a government on a dress up game so you can ban anyone who doesn't follow your far-left American politics you learnt on Tumblr, but are laughed at by everyone in real life. Then when you get banned for breaking 30 different rules, you crawl back here like the roaches you are and claim that you got banned for being "qu**r" (a slur hardly anyone in either gang gets to reclaim), which funnily enough doesn't happen to any other"qu**r" player on the website. All of you have absolute meltdowns when someone doesn't know you identify as male/non-binary even though you're using female avatars and sometimes even female usernames. All of you reuse the same screenshots we've all seen a billion times by now in your desperate attempt to get everyone to hate the PH members and players you dislike. All of you start shit 24/7 and then act like anyone who dares to speak out against you is bothered by your "identity". All of you think you are liberal queens and kings yet you tell gay men they owe their rights and their lives to a trans woman (who didn't even throw the first rock and didn't even identify as a woman) as if gay men took no part in fight for their liberation, you tell racial minorities how to feel about their own cultures and you tell lesbians who belongs in their group and who they have to be attracted to. Most of you are heterosexual females bored with your lives and desperate to be victims (I guess dealing with misogyny isn't interesting enough for you) so you come up with made up identities to feel oppressed enough to police women and actual gay people on how they discuss gender or sexuality. You even share same Discord servers, subreddits and edit eachother's Google documents. 

So yes, no one saw this coming, Iona, we definitely weren't expecting you to support the Cowboy Gang.

26.12.2023 20:57:19
“Then two years ago, I became a public figure representing domestic abuse, and I felt the full force of our culture’s wrath for women who speak out.” -Amber Heard
Gemima1984
Level 111
Sex Appeal: 1082387
Atheista
26.12.2023 21:09:36
Gemima1984

1. I have verbally said nothing. This is an Internet forum and everything has been stated over text. Stating your tone is hostile and aggressive is also not damaging to your reputation. Many people here would be in agreement you were hostile and aggressive. On the other hand, I am not on meth, large enough to injure people falling over, dumb or in need of psychiatric evaluation.

2. I said it was an implied death threat. Here's what that means:

3. You did not answer the questions clearly to me as somebody who is not familiar with your modding tools. It is not unreasonable for somebody to presume that the "Minister of Justice" would have the basic tools most community moderators have on the internet. There was no need for you to berate me for not knowing this. If you actually followed rule one yourself, you'd not deal with people arguing against you nearly half as much. My point was that you give Butterfly and Auntielice preferential treatment.

Can you please answer the question I asked above. Why can't Prime Bimbo ban Butterfly and why would they need coding knowledge?

26.12.2023 21:09:36

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...