Prime Ximbo:
Treasury (USD):

Ximboland Clock

What do you want to make of Bimboland's?

Created
HeavenLeighBimbo
Level 129
Sex Appeal: 1695458
Freethinkerland
23.08.2016 05:17:23
HeavenLeighBimbo

Now that some certain problem's have been fixed with the bank, I wish to ask :
      What sort of nation do you wish to build?

I have my idea's.  Of course, I look at the game from the perspective of a politician and administrator.
   So I ask the citizen's what you think Bimboland's should be.

Did you give any thought too what a Republic of Bimboland's should look like?
We are making this game right now.   You are too.
   What is a Nation in your opinion?
    Do you want to have a voice in it's creation?
     I think of this Nation as an artwork in progress.   Every brush stroke and voice add's to it's final outcome.
      To make it work,  we need voice's.   YOUR'S.

Silence is not an asset.  Indeed it is cowardly.  Your voice is our independence from the entire real world that bind's you to work, bill's and oppression.
  Is a concept of an internet nation as difficult as playing the next 'mindless-game' on a smart-phone APP?
   I wish the new player's could remember the community Miss Bimbo once had.
    It was made one player at a time, just as this game/nation will be now.
        Your voice finally has meaning, because YOU are the creator's.

[ If your up to the challenge, that is............]

I wish to give someone some credit.anunitum
  She has inspired me with her openness to be a real player with hope's and dream's.
   She doesn't complain, but instead fills our community with a beautiful personality.
    If only we had 40,000 more player's like her, this would truly be an interactive gaming experience.

It's to bad everyone has so far expected nothing more mindless than a 'Candy-Crush'.
   Zombie's play that game.
             Bimbo's build Nation's.

23.08.2016 05:17:23
Image result for winter wonderland banner
Mindy
Level 104
Sex Appeal: 880424
Agnostica
23.08.2016 21:05:49
Mindy

In order to thrive I think first thing that the nation needs is incentive for better social interaction, which there really is not right now.  There is banter in the forums, but there needs to be more.  The relationship status thing needs to have something to it.  Promote something that gives men something the women want access to...houses...cars...boats...something.  Right now there is little to no motivation for a guy to get into this society.

The foundation of the bodies need to be revamped.  Individualism is a staple of society, and thus they need to be modifiable.  That is something that you can tweek from the start and then modify over time (plastic surgery).  

The senators need to go away or be revamped...because they really don't seem to have an actual purpose...or at least are not showing much

23.08.2016 21:05:49
Make your parents proud, your enemies jealous, and yourself happy.  The only thing that can prevent you is you! 

Hugz to my BL: stalker...you know who you are.  Lil creepy, but thanks for the pedestal. 
HeavenLeighBimbo
Level 129
Sex Appeal: 1695458
Freethinkerland
23.08.2016 22:54:42
HeavenLeighBimbo

1) incentive for social interaction
  [ I was thinking that there is already a system for this, in reputation point's being earned. problem being player's only use the fun and game section, and there is hardly any true interaction in that section. Idea's(?) because I've been trying to make the General Forum more active, but my life doesn't seem to inspire other's to write about themselves. ]

2) Relationship Status. [Benefit's ?]
3) Plastic surgeries. Allow removal of tuft's, makeup, tattoo's ect.

4) Senator-membership needs to be completely re-worked. [Given some meaning, more than just being able to become a State Minister.]

5) Make more inclusive for male members to join. [ I would love some idea's on this, because right now the game is very female oriented,  I would like to think the politic's aspect of the game would interest them, however the lack of clothing for men is a downside.] 

I like list's, Thanks Mindy it really helps to have point's to make in my report's.  The owner doesn't play the game like we do, but he like's list's too, especially when I give him easy fixes and idea's that are easy to do.

6) Fix the layering issue with clothes. [Obvious]

7) More game's in the arcade.  [This should be soon done as 2 more game's are being worked on but work was stopped during the issue with Pay-Pal,  it should resume once the detail's are finalized.]

8) More vote's in debates  [I have asked for 9 votes, and 5 sent for each player per day, and it was done, but for some reason her put it back to 3 sent, and 5 vote's.  It just isn't enough, in my opinion.]

9) Add incentives for creating Poll Questions in the General Forum for serious discussion's, not game's.

10) A Bimbo University

Those are just a few more Idea's I had, with comment.
      More?

23.08.2016 22:54:42
Image result for winter wonderland banner
Mindy
Level 104
Agnostica
23.08.2016 23:29:17
Mindy

ability to make ones own clothes and sell them.  The existing look is pretty simple, and this should be an option for people, and should have been a long time ago.  With that the clothing needs names that can be searched and anyone who uploads should have a store name as well so that they can be looked at individually.  None of that should be overly complex to initiate. It also promotes spending.

As for the games in the forum, I would consider locking them for a while.

23.08.2016 23:29:17
Make your parents proud, your enemies jealous, and yourself happy.  The only thing that can prevent you is you! 

Hugz to my BL: stalker...you know who you are.  Lil creepy, but thanks for the pedestal. 
Telaphone
Level 73
Sex Appeal: 310695
Agnostica
23.08.2016 23:34:19
Telaphone

Mindy wrote:
ability to make ones own clothes and sell them.

Heh, I suggested this eons ago in those senate meetings we used to have.

Everyone in bimbolands gets their own job. People make real clothes and sell them for in game money. Each person could have an individual shop and someone could work at that shop so they'd get some money too. Like a real economy.

But yeah it's clear this game will never change so I don't waste my breath. :p

23.08.2016 23:34:19
Mindy
Level 104
Agnostica
24.08.2016 00:15:54
Mindy

Telaphone wrote:
Mindy wrote:
ability to make ones own clothes and sell them.

Heh, I suggested this eons ago in those senate meetings we used to have.

Everyone in bimbolands gets their own job. People make real clothes and sell them for in game money. Each person could have an individual shop and someone could work at that shop so they'd get some money too. Like a real economy.

But yeah it's clear this game will never change so I don't waste my breath. :p
pretty much
IMO letting one person drive away a few of this society's leaders in socializing was pretty much a death blow.  Will it recover?  I don't know.  At the moment I am saying no, but I guess it might be possible.

24.08.2016 00:15:54

anunitum
Level 1
Sex Appeal: 14821
Secville
24.08.2016 11:50:06
anunitum

Thanks for your kind words HLB
I pretty much agree with the ideas Mindy brought up about making your Bimbo more individual. I am no web developer so I don`t know what kind of changes are possible, but definitely the glitches (hair, clothes etc) must be repaired. And the search for clothes should be easier..

If we could individualize our bimbos, it would be nice to have for example some changeable backgrounds (images that one can upload from where ever) in our profiles. Bimbo walking down the street, working in an office etc. with suitable clothes..Maybe an individual "show room" where we could collect different kind of styles (I liked the wardrobe option in old Bimbo better, you could save so many outfits and looks) When I was a kid I had dolls and figurines with different personalities, interests and stories, so maybe something like that could be applied to Bimbolands? Hippie Bimbo, Princess Bimbo, Sporty Bimbo etc..

Shops are good idea, unfortunately I don`t know how to design and upload clothes myself, but those who are skillful enough should have the chance to earn money.

More ways to earn money or points: debates, fashion duels, relationships.

And would it be possible if we could choose the career path our Bimbo is taking? I mean, there`s not much motivation for me to collect points to become a people smuggler...More possibilites here.

Also the citizens of different states should team up more and interact with other countries too. Bimbo fashion olympics with semifinals, finals etc..?
Hopefully we get more ideas from other Bimbos, would be nice to hear from them :)

24.08.2016 11:50:06
Cum_Dumpster
Level 131
Sex Appeal: 1775413
Freethinkerland
25.08.2016 05:53:09
Cum_Dumpster

Focus on the dress up doll/simulation aspect of it. For the life of me I will never understand why Chris tried to fix a site that wasn't broken. Keep the forums laid back and open-minded, the rules simple, but maybe tone down the political aspect. We have enough political bullshit that we have to deal with in real life, people get online and play games to escape and forget about their real world troubles, even if it's just for a little while.
And just to clarify, I said tone down the politics, not remove them entirely. If you are trying to make a simulation game and your character creation wants to be a president, why not? If you want a place on the forum where you can discuss politics and vent your frustrations, sure! But a whole game? Devoted to politics?

25.08.2016 05:53:09
ChumDumpster's wife irl  
Update 2022: Site has been soured for me so I took a break. Still not certain about coming back...
Betty Byler
Level 79
Sex Appeal: 386212
Freethinkerland
25.08.2016 14:06:32
Betty Byler

More social interaction. I have no contact with other players. Quit trying to tame the game. No more sex, masturbation and Crack in the alley? $500 for a Red Bull? To me, Bimbo means slutty. This game is moving in the opposite direction.

25.08.2016 14:06:32
XXXX Luv, Betty Byler XXXX

Cachemir
Level 18
Sex Appeal: 4162
Atheista
31.08.2016 05:46:57
Cachemir

Games are an important part of social interaction here. We beging playing, and we go on sendind messages and knowing other citizens

31.08.2016 05:46:57

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...