Prime Ximbo:
Treasury (USD):

Ximboland Clock

What do you want to make of Bimboland's?

Created
Nonakins
Level 7
Sex Appeal: 289
Agnostica
26.01.2017 05:40:39
Nonakins

I read all the posts in this forum, and I've noticed that a lot of it boils down to players wanting a product like the old site. While I am intrigued by the concept of a nation of bimbos, I do agree that there were a number of things that the old site got right. I would like to see a site where you could focus on the political side of things if you wanted or you could just get online after a long day of work and play around.

HLB, you say you like lists, so here's mine:

1) make it easier to get money without participating in the forums. It's basically punishing the more shy bimbos because they may be afraid to speak in the senate or even to challenge people to a debate.

2) While I like the concept of having to have certain levels of different characteristics for each job, I don't like the fact that it's not worth having a job until waaaaay up the list, because the cost of recovering self indulgence is more than the money you get from the job. I'm not saying that there should be a ton of money handed out, but part of the fun of the game is buying new fashions. if that element of fun isn't available to people, people leave the site. More people, more players, more interaction. But first we have to incorporate that element of fun. 

3) I would like the old ability to save your looks and easily copy and paste that image into the forum. That was probably my favorite aspect of the old site- it was very user friendly. 

4) Make the states mean something. Right now, it's just a random thing. If we can make our state a relevant aspect of our Bimbo's identity, then I think it would actually ramp up the political aspect of the game. Unfortunately, I'm not sure how we could do that- does anybody have any ideas? I know somebody said something a sort of pageant. That could be a good way to start!

4) The forums seem to be disorganized. I do think a lot of that will be worked out as other bugs are worked out, but it will take time and in the meantime, I think all we can do is be patient. 

5) maybe instead of asking for suggestions for the whole site, threads could be made to narrow the focus- "what sort of games would you like to see", "how can we encourage new members", "what would make current players want to stay on the site", "how can we encourage participation in the forums", "do you have any ideas on how to revamp the current money-making system", etc. open-ended questions are great, but sometimes a more narrow focus is needed. 

This has stretched on long enough, so I'll stop there. As a disclaimer, I am new to this site- I played on the old site, but I've been on this site for less than a week. This is just what I've noticed in that time while playing around, trying to figure it out, and reading the forums. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong on anything! 

26.01.2017 05:40:39
KrizEun
Level 14
Sex Appeal: 2749
Reasonopia
05.03.2017 10:58:00
KrizEun

More outfit to be saved!

05.03.2017 10:58:00
There is always only one truth and it always prevail..
mustdiet
Level 10
Sex Appeal: 946
Secville
05.03.2017 14:30:34
mustdiet

Perhaps to increase the relevance of the states we could offer the bimbos from the state with most points a 10% discount in the clothing store?
Add another way of making money and at the same time enlarging our community through referrals (referral links).
How do you feel about adding a favicon? It's hard for me to spot missbimbo in my bookmark bar since it doesn't have one. 
Layering! Oh how badly we need this! The ones of us who have items from the old missbimbo find many of the useless since they don't fit the foundation of our bimbo. If we could layer and move our items it would be much easier for us to create outfits. Moreover, we could make out bimbos more unique through hairstyles and make up too!
Removing make up/hairstyles! Would enable us to to customize our bimbos even more as well as use hair and make up items from our inventory.

05.03.2017 14:30:34
SamanthaSpellman
Level 12
Sex Appeal: 1302
Atheista
08.03.2017 01:32:15
SamanthaSpellman

So I finally got a job but when I work I loose "self-indulgence"  the only way to get it back is to pay 5 bimbo dollars an hour for !0%

I get paid 3 bucks an hour but it costs me 5 an hour to recharge. at this rate i'll never be able buy anything.  is there anyway to fix this it? can we get rid of the paying for self-indulgence.

08.03.2017 01:32:15
KrizEun
Level 14
Sex Appeal: 2749
Reasonopia
08.03.2017 01:49:42
KrizEun

yeah i agree with samanthaspellman it must be get rid the paying for self indulgence!

08.03.2017 01:49:42
There is always only one truth and it always prevail..
ashley2005
Level 1
Sex Appeal: 16
Agnostica
08.03.2017 03:25:04
ashley2005

I can't help but to feel like we're talking about reinventing the wheel here. There are games online, with chat feature built in (increase social interaction) Fully configurable avatars walk around. Each has an apartment that can be decorated and even expanded. There are games, clothes to buy, and jobs without that pesky energy and self indigence for a pittance of money problem.There are perks to "premium membership (real money) but the game is fun and can draw you in even without paying money into it.
A remedial programmer could fix these things in less than a month. The "bigger picture" issues (will this be more political or more light hearted fashiony sort of game) are a legitimate discussion, but they can't be realistically addressed until the remedial programming problems are fixed.
We can't fix remedial programming
In the mean time, this is basically a message board built within a game that has the potential to be fun. I'm building my character and hoping games that earn $B's and features get added.

08.03.2017 03:25:04
BodyPositiveBimbo
Level 1
Sex Appeal: 372
Freethinkerland
25.03.2017 09:04:56
BodyPositiveBimbo

The site (game) name is Bimbo Land, so to me it's obvious, that the game should have more bimbo related aspects. I think, that bimbo means a woman who is emphasizing her girliness and trying to look as beautiful as it is possible. 

So it should focus much more towards beauty, fashion, plastic surgery and clothing in my opinion.

25.03.2017 09:04:56
Melkanea
Level 31
Sex Appeal: 22520
Reasonopia
30.03.2017 18:12:16
Melkanea

To find my role in Bimbolands i need to first find myself here.
Im happy i found this game, early one but something happened a while back and this place got stuck.
How can we get more interest into Bimbolands?

30.03.2017 18:12:16
Zeldinha
Level 22
Sex Appeal: 7646
Secville
05.04.2017 13:17:05
Zeldinha

I don't desagree about changes, but I totally agree with Nonakins: Please, make it easier to get money! We struggle enough to make money in real life.

05.04.2017 13:17:05
Samantha Blow
Level 1
Sex Appeal: 34
Reasonopia
18.04.2017 09:32:15
Samantha Blow

I think players are uninterested in the nation/politics aspect because it doesn’t affect them and it’s difficult to comprehend what being a nation of bimbos really means. Nations provide for their people’s basic needs and offer protection and safety. No one here requires any of these things. We’re not going to be invaded by the next internet nation over, we don’t require any basic services because at a glance this is just an internet forum with a base line fashion “game” (But it can be a lot more with some effort). If the government doesn’t need to provide these things there are of course no taxes. Political parties advocate on behalf of the people what they think government’s role should be and the policies that should be pushed forward on their behalf. No one here has a vested interest in the government because it doesn't impact their experience/life here. It makes very little difference who is running things to the average bimbo.

I propose a few solutions, most of which do not require a significant change to the programming on the back end.

Taxes and welfare: If the government were to institute a tax and then redistribute those B$ among the poorest bimbos it would create a mechanism for meaningful political debate. Higher earners and especially those in the middle would be more inclined to want policy that enables them to hold on to what they’ve earned. New players would want policies that favor them. This would be a relatively simple mechanism for giving the government a concrete role in our daily lives.

Create a Constitution: What are our basic rights as bimbos? How should they be interpreted? If there were a constitution it would spur increased debate as well.

Bimbo’s should own the means of production: Bimbo’s currently occupy what has been the traditional middle class; we are consumers but can’t make anything ourselves which locks us in poverty/ working for a paycheck. If bimbos were able to create content or at least fashion items and sell them it would be a game changer. Considering the owner’s comments, I think a good compromise is for this would work as a paid feature. People would actually pay for it!

Lastly, I think this could work really well as a roleplaying game. www.aelyria.com has been around for a very long time as a play by post fantasy role playing game. Why not do something similar here where we play out the daily lives as our bimbos on the boards? People come here for whatever reason as an escape from reality. Making minimum B$ from the get go and investing substantial time and effort just to get the base line fashion experience is not escapism. The hardest part about play by post roleplaying games is character visualization and we already have a great solution for that. It would require some leg work to lay the ground rules but no programming changes. I would be very willing to help out on this, if there is significant interest.

Ultimately, I see a lot of great ideas here but in order for anything to change we as a community of bimbos need to be empowered to implement change. I’ve been here for a while in other guises but the conversations remain the same. Something needs to change or players will continue to rotate through. Either things are working amazingly well as they are or something needs to change.

18.04.2017 09:32:15
"Happy girls are the prettiest" -Audrey Hepburn

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...