Author
Mindy
Mindy
Level 104
Sex Appeal: 880424
Agnostica
20.05.2017 03:07:07
Mindy

Hey everyone...I was wondering what you would ideally buy for a car if you had the cash to buy what you wanted.  I have never owned a car but have recently been considering getting one.  Unfortunately I do not know a lot about vehicles.  I know I would like something a bit sporty and am likely to look luxury / higher end.  Last year I test drove an Audi (don't remember which one) and 2 Lexus (LS and GS ...both of which I liked).  I eyeballed an Aston Martin and while I fricken love the car I feel like I should be a little more environmentally considerate....or should I?  :D lol  On that note I also like the Teslas but the need for 240V to charge is a turnoff...cuz I know that is not going to be everywhere.

Anyways...I am doing some reading and talking to a few friends and thought I would table it here as well.

20.05.2017 03:07:07
Make your parents proud, your enemies jealous, and yourself happy.  The only thing that can prevent you is you! 

Hugz to my BL: stalker...you know who you are.  Lil creepy, but thanks for the pedestal. 
HeavenLeighBimbo
Level 129
Sex Appeal: 1695448
Freethinkerland
20.05.2017 07:00:14
HeavenLeighBimbo

I have owned a car, and a motorcycle from the day I turned 16 year's old.  Life in the rural areas of the American Western Mountain's tend's to make you HAVE to Drive.  In Idaho,  a 14 year old can get a licence, with extreme lesson's and requirement's.

Because of this environment,  wimpy car's are more dangerous.   Playing on these road's require HORSEPOWER. Chinese tourist's often cause crashes by renting tiny car's from California.  They are not used to high speed's and open road's and make some very poor choice's in pulling out into lane's of travel.
  Fuel efficiency is not always in the driver's best interest's.
   Every environment has it's best car/truck.
    I use a Ford Mustang GT as my working 'road compliance' car.   A Chevy C-30 one tonne duel, as my 'winch' truck to remove wreckage.  

I'm not sure I could say which is my favorite however........  Both serve a purpose.      The Truck however is much better, because it contain's no computerized component's.  Purely mechanical, so it is SO easy to fix. 

I pity people who buy electric car's.   I actually saw the first electric charging station in my city.    We tend to cater to tourist's  and this was a charging station set up by a private business man.    He set up 20 charging station's 2 year's ago in a Hilton Hotel's parking lot.    Last time I drove by there was not a single car 'plugged in.'  In fact,  I've never seen a car plugged in.    
   With a range of only 200 mile's at best......   No electric car could even get into this city without a Tow.
   it make's me laugh a bit,  at the folly of it all........   
         Batteries will improve in time.....

However  till then,   Give me a 8 cylinder 7.9 liter engine in a huge chunk of UGLY steel, and I will happily crush rock's and small car's pulling them up the side's of cliff's.......   That's just my choice of Toy's, in my working environment.    Useful,  not flashy.....   UMMMM  scratch that,
            The light's are flashy,  the truck is useful.  The car just provides very fast transportation to incident's.
    I really have no use for travel and hate it actually.

For a self made Woman I would suggest this car:
Image result for dodge challenger
     2015 Dodge Challenger R/T Scat Pack
Sports car
Horsepower485 hp
Curb weight4,082 lbs
MPGUp to 15 city / 25 highway
Wheel size20″ diameter, 9″ width
Engine6.4 L V8
Torque475 lb-ft

I hate all the color's they are being offered in,   but what is underneath the Paint,  is an AMAZING car.    
       Defiantly not for the New Driver, but one a woman can be very proud to drive once she learn's how.
   This beast will do 0 to 60 MPH in 4.3 second's.

Extremely expensive to drive in city traffic however.     
   One must plan for the environment you drive in.......
    My very first car I bought Myself at 19,  was a Subaru Justy.  3 cylinder's of 'Get-U-There'.  Collage Life of humility, was priceless to me.   I cried when I handed the key's over to the new owner,  so I could buy my first, super-car.  
   Now I'm Spoiled.Image result for mustang
It is Impossible for me to Rent car's now.  I get in them and instantly Hate sitting in coffin's.   American Made Car's are the safest in the world.   
  The driver's however,  are NOT.  Crushed and dead by Stupidity, every time.
    There is a major crash involving a super car at least once a week here.  Every time it has been a man and woman drinking at a bar,  and ending up Eating Dirt.
  Living where people have more money than common sense, make's the Dodge Challenger actually as common as a bicycle in Paris.
  My Mustange GT's ^  do everything I want them to do.

20.05.2017 07:00:14
Image result for winter wonderland banner
Mindy
Level 104
Agnostica
20.05.2017 07:38:56
Mindy

it is a nice car and I am sure fun...looks to be...but I require something a little higher end.  While I tend to like the car service and imagine I will mainly stick with that there is the off chance that I will bring business people in it from time to time.  I don't need anything truck wise...while I am out of the city I have solid roads where I am.  As far as electric cars...I talked to 2 friends with Teslas and they said they can break 250 miles without much concern....200 easily.  Less than ideal if you go on a longer trip and don't know for sure about charging stations but I know that for both of them it is a daily driver and they have other cars so not a big deal.  It will be interesting to see what happens next year when Tesla brings out the solar package...I would think they will have pretty amazing distances so long as it is not night.

Right now the one Lexus is catching my eye...it is sporty (and I think has 470hp or something) and still practical at the same time...but the Aston Martin...when I see it I just love it...but it is less practical.  A friend recently took me to test drive a Bentley...and I mean they are obviously king of the hill...but I just don't like them.  I actually wanted to buy an Mercedes but I know lots of people that have or had a Mercedes and probably over half have tried talking me out of it...which kinda shocked me...but I know lots of people that bought them for the high end and simply are not happy...AMG aside. The only truck / SUV I would probably consider is a Land Rover...but I can't see me going that direction.

20.05.2017 07:38:56
Make your parents proud, your enemies jealous, and yourself happy.  The only thing that can prevent you is you! 

Hugz to my BL: stalker...you know who you are.  Lil creepy, but thanks for the pedestal. 
HeavenLeighBimbo
Level 129
Freethinkerland
20.05.2017 07:54:55
HeavenLeighBimbo

I would like a land rover.....  again   For the Environment.   There is so many consideration's one must face in deciding the perfect car/suv/truck.
Also, Can you tell I want a Dodge Charger TOO !!!!  it is a bit better than my Mustang's, but only by a Little.   Not enough to drastically change my comfort zone while driving.  Knowing what you drive more than make's up for a few Horsepower rating's on a computerized bench test.

In my profession, it is best to have a sport's car, because I tend to entertain 50+ men.    They melt,  and are very open to suggestion with a nearly naked leg working the clutch at high speed.    Yes, I have seen men watch my foot motion at 130 MPH.  It is rather amusing actually, to see them reach for the " Oh Shit " handle bar's. when they think I should be slowing down and instead I accelerate through the curve's.  !!!!   
    I know the road's very well,  and this make's it a bit more fun to give chase,    When fools crash, It is just a matter of Darwinism.

I know I could never drive something as generic as a Mercedes, Audi, or Bentley.  I've been in all of them,  and top of the line ,  but...........  
IDK how to explain it.........    I feel common.   If I want to sit in comfort,  I'd stay home.  They are all good car's, if your OLD and going from point A to point B.       I never had fun in such practical car's.  
                          I am the worst passenger EVER.
  I enjoy 'feeling' the road.  Using a Manual Transmission.  Shifting gear's and never using the brakes.   Pure Driving Skill's. My car has an air-conditioner,  but I never use it because I want the window's down,  and the wind tells me how fast I'm going.  I think I ran out of refrigerant, about 5 year's ago,  and never cared enough to have it filled up, to be a 'Comfort' car.   I love Good and HOT TIRES at 190'F, instead of cold air.    That's just ME.
  You reminded me of something I really take for granted...... STICKINESS
  How much fun it is to DRIVE your own CAR at suicidal speeds.   How can I describe what it is like to live on the rim's?
      I must TRUST my EQUIPMENT and pay for the maintenance religiously.

Which ever you choose,  It is a serious mile-stone,  and I am so happy  you can take this step.   Owning a car is a huge responsibility.
   Test drive, as many car's as you can till you actually pay the PRICE for the perfect one for YOU.
  I promise you this:   That car will be treated like a child, in your arm's.    Your pride and joy in a physical form, is the trophy  you earned,  and everyone will see it too.     It is just an object,  but one that you EARNED,  and very few people can claim that sort of honor.
   Buy that car, that suit's YOU.  You will find yourself compulsively washing it, every time it rain's.
    Even car's have personality and you will love that car you choose.   
   I'm actually in tear's thinking about your feeling's when you buy your first car...................    I know what it is LIKE.

Your certainly not going to buy a Kia.  LOLROF.  I can sleep peacefully knowing THAT.

20.05.2017 07:54:55
c.j. tsang
Level 36
Sex Appeal: 36775
Atheista
20.05.2017 07:55:08
c.j. tsang

vw 2000-2006 bug

20.05.2017 07:55:08

HeavenLeighBimbo
Level 129
Freethinkerland
20.05.2017 09:44:17
HeavenLeighBimbo

c.j. tsang wrote:
vw 2000-2006 bug  [/end quote]
           Entertainment at it most descriptive.....
I sort of wonder if she ever rode in a 'Bug'  vintage 1950's?
        2000 model year's are hideous in my opinion.   

Smooth edges and aerodynamic, and still looks like a bubble of discomfort.    It may have all the creature comfort's for a tech'y population,  but honestly  I wouldn't be caught  driving one.   Only Fat  or compulsive cat-women drive them, at least that is my first impression when seeing the driver's in parking lot's.    The few men I saw get out of the driver's seat look totally embarrassed driving the 'wife's car'.  Call it a local small town 'Thing', one does for entertainment. Imagining who someone is, just by looking at them and what they drive and how they act.
                                          Who honestly look's at a New Beetle and say's. AWESOME car?

Nope,  I just can't say a 2000-2009 VW Bug is a dream car........     More like a nightmare, of generic 4 wheel's and a crush ZONE that is NOT driver friendly.
       Just like the Old one's.   Deadly at all speeds.     But if your HIGH,  it's all good.
    I have fond memories of weed's and vintage VW's. both Beatles' and Buses.
  Luckily I only admired them when parking and exactly 2 time's did I actually allow myself to be transported to school (*), and rounded fender's were kind to my ass while being 'nailed'.

Puff- puff- pass....... Got flower power?

Image result for VW bug 2006
^ is a 2006 VW  STRIPPED and Laced
  I would be a virgin still if Bug's looked like that^ when I first began to notice car's.

All that being said,  I wouldn't want a Ferrari or Lambo....  Those type's of car's are totally impractical, and useless for everyday use.
         Above all a car should, be a tool that earn's it's keep.

* funny story about that trip.........    The VW BUG BURNED in the high-school parking lot for our Lunchtime entertainment.   It actually became bullet proof.   To put out the fire, the police were asked to shoot out the window's, after the firemen's axes just bounced off the glass.   The car was just smoldering all morning till noticed around lunch time and had built up so much pressure inside, it was about to explode,  and did,  the instant the window's were shot out by a policeman.    That was such an impressive sight, and I really didn't care that my school book's were still in it. My friend wasn't to happy at first, but even he cheered watching the car go up in smoke once the bullet's broke the window.  One of the male passenger's smoked a cigarette on the way to school.  How he started the fire is questionable, but a burned out BUG was the result.

20.05.2017 09:44:17
Mindy
Level 104
Agnostica
22.05.2017 11:13:44
Mindy

c.j. tsang wrote:
vw 2000-2006 bug

I think Bugs are cute...no matter the ignorance just spewed.  I can totally understand why someone would want one.

22.05.2017 11:13:44

HeavenLeighBimbo
Level 129
Freethinkerland
22.05.2017 14:09:36
HeavenLeighBimbo

I am rather brutally honest when writing  product review's.      Yugo's were cute back in the 80's too;  for about two week's till they fell apart while driving.

Cute is not always the best way to buy a car, and live on the road's with other Bad Driver's in poorly maintained car's.
   Is a life worth putting at risk for Cute?
  If your going to spends money on a deadly object to yourself and everyone around you....
                  Shouldn't it be made for other reason's than it's Cuteness?

Maybe it is just me,  but  Safety out weighs Cute every time.

22.05.2017 14:09:36
Mindy
Level 104
Agnostica
22.05.2017 14:23:02
Mindy

HeavenLeighBimbo wrote:
I am rather brutally honest when writing  product review's.      Yugo's were cute back in the 80's too;  for about two week's till they fell apart while driving.

Cute is not always the best way to buy a car, and live on the road's with other Bad Driver's in poorly maintained car's.
   Is a life worth putting at risk for Cute?
  If your going to spends money on a deadly object to yourself and everyone around you....
                  Shouldn't it be made for other reason's than it's Cuteness?

Maybe it is just me,  but  Safety out weighs Cute every time.

VWBs have pretty solid safety ratings for their price class...side impacts are not great but they score well otherwise...but my post had nothing to do with your rating of the car.  Do you listen to yourself?  You basically equated the poster to a fat cat lady because she like VWBs, along with other drivers of them, when the reality is that it is a popular car amongst young women...but you have a need to throw insults into most of your posts, so I guess one should not be surprised. 

22.05.2017 14:23:02

HeavenLeighBimbo
Level 129
Freethinkerland
22.05.2017 14:47:34
HeavenLeighBimbo

I'd still rather see you in a Mercedes, or Audi, or BMW,   Lexis, also make's a sporty, and practical safe sedan.

For my mountainous region, a 2017 Subaru Legacy Outback is a Brilliant choices of luxury and gadget's and pure driver fun.  My oldest son bought a 2015,  and even I was impressed with it.   To many gadget's, in my opinion,  but  I was testing it for handling and safety.
   All Wheel Drive,  and traction control, and paddle sifter's, that could be used in place of the automatic transmission,  totally sold me on the car.
     It is to complicated for a new driver to use,  but the automatic transmission, doesn't need such extreme driver input, unless your actually driving on mountainside's.
     I still wouldn't own one for purely personal reason's of Style.....   However The Subaru Legacy Outback, looks great, Drive's Perfect and have 'passing POWER',  and is an all around perfect car for my son to transport my grand children in.
                                It also didn't break his bank account in the process.
       I think he did well buying that car,  and not something he would have found, 'ballsy'  He found both attributes anyway's.   That car has plenty of speed under it's bonnet.

I didn't suggest the Dodge Challenger to him, as a family driver.    
     Those are only for style, performance and safety, on a personal level.   Just you and a single passenger.
 It is strictly for more mature driver's,  and really should have an age limit above 30  to buy them.

22.05.2017 14:47:34

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...