Mindy
HeavenLeighBimbo
Level 129
Sex Appeal: 1695423
Freethinkerland
22.05.2017 15:04:40
HeavenLeighBimbo

[quote = Mindy} wrote:
Hey everyone...I was wondering what you would ideally buy for a car if you had the cash to buy what you wanted...   .Anyways...I am doing some reading and talking to a few friends and thought I would table it here as well.[/end quote]
  Ten message's later, to the only person who took the time to reply with anything HONEST and somewhat informative.  She write's again:

[quote=Mindy]  my post had nothing to do with your rating of the car.  Do you listen to yourself? [/endquote]
  So you want opinion's of car's  but when someone gives it to you,   you call it insulting. Do YOU LISTEN TO OTHER PEOPLE?

So you weren't really interested in 'Free Speech' about car's. 
                         Only selective Speech by only people you approve of, and who love cute 2000-2009 VB cars?

So how do you expect people to answer your question in the opening post,  if your not really interested in any opinion's about car's but your own [Being a NON-DRIVER ?]
   Then you defend yourself by name calling...   I am not IGNORANT about car's....   You admitted you WERE.   So  ......

Be careful how you toss about insult's.     No cat-woman could have been offended by my post about a VW BUG unless it was TRUE and they felt shame about it.  Beside's isn't it TRUE some women love Cat's?  
How is that insulting?                                                                                                                                    
Do you know for a FACT a Cat-woman wouldn't drive a VW BUG?
                                                Now tell me why she can't have one in your Judgement.     Of course Nobody who drive's a VB is FAT ether,  in your opinion.  Or were you just upset because I used the word, "FAT" in relation to a car?
      Only people with a guilt complex, and no way to stop the freedom of SPEECH gets as bent out of shape as you do, Mindy.
                                    I never said 'Cat- women cant or can, own VB's.
            Why do you always want to silence the Forum and active player's from having independent thought's, that are not your own???
  Your attitude towards Free Speech is truly disturbing.   Even Joke's are not safe around YOU. 
     I don't know how to censor myself to fit into your selective hearing range.  Nor will I bother to try.  
  I believe in Free Speech and I listen,  That is how I just caught you saying one thing,  then insulting a player/ Prime Bimbo, for just following the rule's of the opening post you made.  Nobody in Bimboland's will ever know what is allowed to be written about in any topic you make, if you selectively decide who can write in your thread's and who cannot.

This can be your first official warning.  I'm not too angry, since it was only me you just abused with YOUR ignorance.
  I will say WHATEVER I want in the FORUM,   Just sayin'.  :D  
Once again,  any rational reader can read the whole thread,  and Judge for themselves.
                                 The freedom of the Forum and Speech, is more important than Mindy's hatred of authority over her and her desire to destroy all conversation that doesn't suit her agenda.  My voice matter's just as much as a New Player's, would.

I stand BY,  everything I have written in this thread,  as good advice.
  'Snowflake's', Melt-Down the second someone breathes on them.  Mindy just Pissed on her own Thread,  and I was actually enjoying something I could relate too.  A 'Pity' she decided to take the low road into insult's and selective censorship with name calling and belittlement.
             She was taught well by social justice warrior's.   All is fair ,as long as you : MOCK and belittle everyone's voice's, then kick them a few time's more for good measure while never actually knowing if they are correct in doing so.  Political activism has had unintended consequences.
HATE for all opinion's, of all people.   Nobody agree's 100% of the time as Mindy seem to demand of everyone to conform to HER WILL and desire's that can change at any time and without warning and seemingly without any concrete rule's of personal conduct for herself.

Mindy you started well with a good opening post,  and totally self-destructed,  with censorship when you just were never taught any better method's of communication.  A product of her real life environment, that's become a handicap to social equality for EVERYONE.  Who want's to use a forum if Mindy want's to play such double standard's to WHO can SPEAK,  and WHO cannot, in thread's she open's by choice in Bimboland's.
                                      You can open them,  and I will guarantee everyone CAN WRITE in THEM.
[including me]

Signed,
Prime Bimbo HeavenLeighBimbo.

22.05.2017 15:04:40
Image result for winter wonderland banner
Mindy
Level 104
Sex Appeal: 880414
Agnostica
22.05.2017 19:11:39
Mindy

HeavenLeighBimbo wrote:
[quote = Mindy} wrote:
Hey everyone...I was wondering what you would ideally buy for a car if you had the cash to buy what you wanted...   .Anyways...I am doing some reading and talking to a few friends and thought I would table it here as well.[/end quote]
  Ten message's later, to the only person who took the time to reply with anything HONEST and somewhat informative.  She write's again:

[quote=Mindy]  my post had nothing to do with your rating of the car.  Do you listen to yourself? [/endquote]
  So you want opinion's of car's  but when someone gives it to you,   you call it insulting. Do YOU LISTEN TO OTHER PEOPLE?

So you weren't really interested in 'Free Speech' about car's. 
                         Only selective Speech by only people you approve of, and who love cute 2000-2009 VB cars?

So how do you expect people to answer your question in the opening post,  if your not really interested in any opinion's about car's but your own [Being a NON-DRIVER ?]
   Then you defend yourself by name calling...   I am not IGNORANT about car's....   You admitted you WERE.   So  ......

Be careful how you toss about insult's.     No cat-woman could have been offended by my post about a VW BUG unless it was TRUE and they felt shame about it.  Beside's isn't it TRUE some women love Cat's?  
How is that insulting?                                                                                                                                    
Do you know for a FACT a Cat-woman wouldn't drive a VW BUG?
                                                Now tell me why she can't have one in your Judgement.     Of course Nobody who drive's a VB is FAT ether,  in your opinion.  Or were you just upset because I used the word, "FAT" in relation to a car?
      Only people with a guilt complex, and no way to stop the freedom of SPEECH gets as bent out of shape as you do, Mindy.
                                    I never said 'Cat- women cant or can, own VB's.
            Why do you always want to silence the Forum and active player's from having independent thought's, that are not your own???
  Your attitude towards Free Speech is truly disturbing.   Even Joke's are not safe around YOU. 
     I don't know how to censor myself to fit into your selective hearing range.  Nor will I bother to try.  
  I believe in Free Speech and I listen,  That is how I just caught you saying one thing,  then insulting a player/ Prime Bimbo, for just following the rule's of the opening post you made.  Nobody in Bimboland's will ever know what is allowed to be written about in any topic you make, if you selectively decide who can write in your thread's and who cannot.

This can be your first official warning.  I'm not too angry, since it was only me you just abused with YOUR ignorance.
  I will say WHATEVER I want in the FORUM,   Just sayin'.  :D  
Once again,  any rational reader can read the whole thread,  and Judge for themselves.
                                 The freedom of the Forum and Speech, is more important than Mindy's hatred of authority over her and her desire to destroy all conversation that doesn't suit her agenda.  My voice matter's just as much as a New Player's, would.

I stand BY,  everything I have written in this thread,  as good advice.
  'Snowflake's', Melt-Down the second someone breathes on them.  Mindy just Pissed on her own Thread,  and I was actually enjoying something I could relate too.  A 'Pity' she decided to take the low road into insult's and selective censorship with name calling and belittlement.
             She was taught well by social justice warrior's.   All is fair ,as long as you : MOCK and belittle everyone's voice's, then kick them a few time's more for good measure while never actually knowing if they are correct in doing so.  Political activism has had unintended consequences.
HATE for all opinion's, of all people.   Nobody agree's 100% of the time as Mindy seem to demand of everyone to conform to HER WILL and desire's that can change at any time and without warning and seemingly without any concrete rule's of personal conduct for herself.

Mindy you started well with a good opening post,  and totally self-destructed,  with censorship when you just were never taught any better method's of communication.  A product of her real life environment, that's become a handicap to social equality for EVERYONE.  Who want's to use a forum if Mindy want's to play such double standard's to WHO can SPEAK,  and WHO cannot, in thread's she open's by choice in Bimboland's.
                                      You can open them,  and I will guarantee everyone CAN WRITE in THEM.
[including me]

Signed,
Prime Bimbo HeavenLeighBimbo.

Being pretty selective with your quotes there and entirely missing the point of why I said what I did.  

"Only Fat  or compulsive cat-women drive them, at least that is my first impression when seeing the driver's in parking lot's:" 

I was responding to that, and that is a pretty ignorant statement. To suggest that ONLY those people would drive them is rude and ignorant.  It is MY thread and I appreciated her feedback and did not appreciate someone making such a statement in MY thread.  I was fine with your statements on cars, NOT your ignorance.  If you don't see your statement as rude you have serious mental issues.

I don't want the forum silenced, I simply don't appreciate continual battery of ignorance you seem to like to provide.  This is 2 threads in 2 days you have been selective with hearing, NOT ME.  You ranted at me for not providing insight on another, yet my very first post did...perhaps you never noticed because I wasn't taking jabs at someone like you seem to feel a need to.  I have absolutely no double standard, I simply don't like people spewing ignorance at people,,,it does not encourage discussion.  You might notice that any posts that do not spew ignorance get a polite reply from me.  If they are soiled with ignorant comments, yep, you are likely going to get something in return.

22.05.2017 19:11:39
Make your parents proud, your enemies jealous, and yourself happy.  The only thing that can prevent you is you! 

Hugz to my BL: stalker...you know who you are.  Lil creepy, but thanks for the pedestal. 
kITTYStARZ921986
Level 55
Sex Appeal: 133787
Atheista
22.05.2017 22:31:48
kITTYStARZ921986

Image result for tye dye peace sign

22.05.2017 22:31:48
DeeDee88
Level 84
Sex Appeal: 470160
Freethinkerland
04.03.2018 16:23:48
DeeDee88

I like Porsche...this 911...this is a cute, nice and powerful car!
but i am happy with my Jeep Cherokee....it is big and comfy:)

04.03.2018 16:23:48
"Two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, but i'm not sure about the universe yet."
Gigi Collins
Level 29
Sex Appeal: 19000
Agnostica
04.03.2018 17:18:42
Gigi Collins

Personally I prefer large trucks, maybe because I can throw everything and my favorite is the model RAM 2500 LARAMIE

04.03.2018 17:18:42
The best couple I've had is the couple I have not met. 
DeeDee88
Level 84
Sex Appeal: 470160
Freethinkerland
07.03.2018 10:13:50
DeeDee88

that is no car...this is a monster:)))
in Germany such trucks are too big for our streets...hehe

07.03.2018 10:13:50
"Two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, but i'm not sure about the universe yet."

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...