Author
cowboy
Poison Black
Level 64
Sex Appeal: 202841
Secville
17.09.2020 05:56:55
Poison Black

Hands up!!! This is a holdup! *pointing the gun for the judges with a defiant, cold smile* I'm Poison The Kid and you can either gave me the prize for good or I'll take it myself, the way I like most!
As you can see, I have this beautiful gun and tons of bullets on my boots that I poisoned with rattlesnake toxine, so you really don't have that much of a choice.
*while walk, the most wanted bandit from Atheista State make a annoying sound of metal coliding* Oh, wait, wait, wait!
Poison Black
Howdy, partner! That's you, sheriff cowboy? And THAT on your chest is a golden star?! Well, things certainly change a lot on this place since The Two Cowboys Riding the Unicorn caught fire, uh? *Poison blinks to sheriff and walk around the group* So, what are you waiting for? Let's ride alway from this thread before Miss Dumpster reach us! ;) *in a lower tone* We could split the money!

17.09.2020 05:56:55

Surprise, b*tch! Something Wicked is coming, and I guess it's me! Who's the baddest witch in town? ;)
Aristocracy
Level 27
Sex Appeal: 15245
Atheista
17.09.2020 06:36:12
Aristocracy

Aristocracy
My style is a modern drag king interpretation of the traditional Hollywood cowboy. I wanted to invoke the traditional riffs of the Macho sun-stained cowboy, but sleek and cool like Mojave nights. And the aspect of fame like a Las Vegas Showstar. Loosely inspired by the Lone Ranger, but with a sexy leather twist. 

17.09.2020 06:36:12

meatbomb
Level 49
Sex Appeal: 91990
Atheista
17.09.2020 19:36:21
meatbomb

Hiya pardners! I've made some new wildwest/cowboy-esque backgrounds and they are now in the shop, if you still arent sure what background to put behind your look be sure to check them out now, me and the other two hosts are so impressed by all of your looks and we cant wait to see the rest  also just a reminder that the contest ends on the 26th so make sure to get your look in before then pardner, still plenty of time left! 

17.09.2020 19:36:21
Corvus
Level 77
Sex Appeal: 358902
Atheista
17.09.2020 20:50:39
Corvus

Corvus
Lethal Lil was a self-made bounty hunter, but she too had a price on her head.
Her parents had been killed when she was quite young over something she had been too small to understand. But Lil was determined to do all she could, even if it was criminal, to hunt these men down. She knew they wanted her dead too, and this cat and mouse game had to end.
Having just barely escaped from the local town's jail (not before Lil grabbed her weapons back, of course) she moved as fast as her legs could take her, but she ended up running straight into what looked like an electrical storm.
As Lil edged nearer she saw a few signs in the distance, when suddenly she halted, as she felt a chill pass through her body and slowly and steadily became lighter and lighter, and quickly lost consciousness...

17.09.2020 20:50:39

Kyytto
Level 32
Sex Appeal: 24582
Secville
18.09.2020 02:55:00
Kyytto

Kyytto

Have you head the tale of Chanel? She not your average cowgirl. In the midst of all the party and smoke appears The Stripper Cowgirl, with her 8 inch heels and her bedazzled flask, she wrangle up the boys with her hawtness. You will never see her on the field because Chanel has never worked a day in her life. She says "Working is for moms and sad bitches, and I am neither *mwah*". She's an icon! "The number one coke whore" some may call her. She does it for the gays and the girls, that's it! *mwah* 

18.09.2020 02:55:00

asphalt_eater
Level 36
Sex Appeal: 35250
Atheista
18.09.2020 18:20:16
asphalt_eater

asphalt_eater

This lone wanderer, known for solving mysteries and getting into (often unsolicited) trouble, just received a letter from a town not far away asking for her help in investigating a series of strange occurrences... robberies of seemingly innocuous items, far, thunderous sounds in the night, people disappearing and reappearing has become almost routine! But the one thing that caught her attention most of all has to be that glowing mist that nobody seems to be aware of, far down the rocky river...

Will she be able to get to the bottom of this and come out unscathed...? We’ll see what the future holds in store for this town and its inhabitants soon enough, but for now... Place your bets...

18.09.2020 18:20:16

jawsie
Level 22
Sex Appeal: 7521
Atheista
18.09.2020 19:13:19
jawsie

Thank you so much for the invite!! 

Slaughterer of man sent from hell, the monstrous cow hybrid Efen Althenope. She arrives in the earthly world to destroy the lives of evil ranch owners who mistreat their cattle, delivering justice to her bovidae friends. She's said to just be a legend among small ranch owners, but once you've met her patrolling your farm, it's all too late. 

18.09.2020 19:13:19

bbjelly
Level 40
Sex Appeal: 50726
Atheista
19.09.2020 04:54:38
bbjelly

bbjelly
one of blythe’s (my bimbo) alternate universe selves. living in the ironic cyberwesterm age, which has both historic and futuristic elements, zeynep has taken up mercenary assassin jobs from elite mafia bosses looking to gain control of the recently established fascist oligarchy. she grew up in the shadows of an aristocratic family, which contained her father (deceased) who was a politician, her mother (deceased) who was an actress, and her brother (deceased) who was a corporate lobbyist. she began to resent authority, and has no respect for those who only value money. this may seem ironic due to the fact that she is employed by the mafia, but she respects them for their (vaguely) more  humanistic approach. zeynep is somewhat of a loner, due to that fact she rarely opens up to people. however this doesn’t stop her from going to the bar and having a drink or two or seven.

19.09.2020 04:54:38
<————-sasuke
Pearl Berry
Level 42
Sex Appeal: 57953
Atheista
19.09.2020 11:04:45
Pearl Berry

Thank you for Inviting me!
Pearl Berry
This is Kawaii Magical Cowgirl that has power to attract cuteness, love, and friendship. She has sense in expressing her aesthetic style, unique, mix, and match and etc.... She has a pastel unicorn as side kick and to travel/fly where they go in wild west, above clouds, rainbow and so forth. They fight for the city of people against justice of the evil villains and love to drink cotton candy root beer as a treat/reward after fighting bad guys.   

19.09.2020 11:04:45

Kevin Fencepeer
Level 44
Sex Appeal: 63882
Reasonopia
21.09.2020 15:21:30
Kevin Fencepeer

Kevin Fencepeer
Kevin the centaur was never cut out to be a cowboy and more often than not he ended up catching himself. But the animals all loved him and their company made him the world's happiest (and crappiest) cowboy :D

21.09.2020 15:21:30
(•́⍜•̀)/

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...