cowboy
Celtic Cowboy
Level 25
Sex Appeal: 11301
Atheista
12.09.2020 19:54:29
Celtic Cowboy

Celtic Cowboy
Howdy y'all, this is Clarabelle. As a kid she felt connected to the cows on her family ranch and tried to live as close to them as possible. She was like one of the horse girls from elementary school but with cows. Now as an adult shes the sexiest cow girl on the ranch.
Sorry I'm bad at descriptions but thank you for inviting me!

12.09.2020 19:54:29
I'm just a simple cowboy who has no money
Tiara Lavander
Level 49
Sex Appeal: 92944
Freethinkerland
12.09.2020 19:56:48
Tiara Lavander

Imagine Miss Violet Boudreaux... Well, everybody in the whole Wild West knew about her notorious brothel called Wet Your Whistle. She was a competitive businesswoman in her times, and her parlour in Texas was a popular haunt of Butch Cassidy's Wild Bunch - the most successful train robbing gang in history. Being a Madam required a great deal of skill because as well as monitoring the cleanliness and providing cosmetics and clothes, she had to keep her business transactions discreet and stay on the good side of the law. Therefore Miss Violet is often remembered as a 'lady with a heart of gold'. She donated large sums of money to charitable organizations, schools, and even churches, she was sheltering the needy and homeless, she even nursed victims of the influenza epidemic. When she was murdered by a French drifter, the whole town went into mourning for her. Saloons were closed out of respect and thousands attended her funeral.
Tiara Lavander

12.09.2020 19:56:48
SpermLover
Level 227
Sex Appeal: 9473206
Agnostica
12.09.2020 20:39:39
SpermLover

Roxine Marshall has got a big bounty on her head. She roams the wild west alone, scared of noone and nothing.
With her extreme beauty and charm she robbes the cowboys before they even knew what hit them, and if anyone would catch her in the act she doesn’t think twice about using her rifle to end them once and for all.
Don’t let her innocent looks fool you, as it has fooled so many before.
SpermLover

12.09.2020 20:39:39
Septum_cat
Level 161
Sex Appeal: 3324981
Secville
12.09.2020 20:50:25
Septum_cat

Thanks for the invite!
Here's my entry, I choose a historical angle. So she's a saloon girl who's able to take care of herself! At this moment she's chasing after a bandit who stole some of her money, therfore the shootgun. However it happend so fast that she didn't get to put her dress on. ;D
Septum_cat

12.09.2020 20:50:25
Better Grade 
bbcharlotte
Level 96
Sex Appeal: 706220
Freethinkerland
12.09.2020 20:59:57
bbcharlotte

Hello everyone,
Thanks for the invitation and thanks for submitting this fashion contest.

In the heart of the wild west, place where reality meets mysticism, magic meets rationalism, a place where everything is possible, a dark beast roams these meadows, these cities and its desert. If you imagine that in the wild west a unicorn is a nice creature then you'd be wrong.
Let me introduce you to the really bad unicorn : Jane Justice.
bbcharlotte
Bank robber, murderer, poker player and whiskey drinker. She is a heartless plague. some people tried to stop her, they are no longer there today. She sent so many people to the grave, that the raven's nefarious shadow follows her everywhere, like a ghost perched on her shoulder. For her, there is no good peoples in the west, there are only predators and victims. She wishes to live her life to the fullest in complete freedom whatever the consequences.
Beware good people, if you cross paths with Jane Justice, this day may well be the last.

"Today is a good day to die, today you will die."

12.09.2020 20:59:57
Zerox
Level 24
Sex Appeal: 9839
Secville
13.09.2020 00:50:57
Zerox

lol ill join in since i was invited, i joined to make my ocs anyways. I will now introduce the main lad^^
Zerox
This here's Ari Zerox! He's a rather complicated fellow, growing up on farmland, eventually finding his own interest in music! He still keeps a bit of a farm as an adult, but grows into the music industry as a punk musician! Maybe a sort of southern punk, if you want to imagine that, as he still shows his southern roots! He's rather rugged, and a bit on a devious and cruel side, having let fame get to his head a bit. Though one things for sure, he's mighty charming! That is how he gets his way around life, really, and tends to attract many folks. Though, there is a side to him he's managed to sneak past many. With his goal for fame, he does just about anything to obtain it- even murder. He can be a homewrecker, his wiles enticing others in the business, lie, cheat, but he does come to arson once desperate. He's simply ruthless, but manages to get away with it, until a particular mistake... There's tons more to him, but needs tons of story context that gets rather off-topic ^^ He's not the typical wild west cowboy, but hey, it's still apart of him! Many types of cowboys in this big wide world! 

Also if I told everything this would be pages long ahsjfs thanks for inviting me<3

13.09.2020 00:50:57
weird hen(tai)
Level 88
Sex Appeal: 544251
Secville
13.09.2020 00:54:53
weird hen(tai)

weird hentai
It's either year 1895 or 2095 (retrofuturism is confusing like that). Regardless, Vivian the Gun is ready to wrangle some cattle. She has her cowboy hat, her boots, her lasso, and her trusty steed at her side. Of course, she also has her gun (she is the gun) at her side to protect the cows from any rustlers looking to do them harm. She don't make much, but it's honest work.

13.09.2020 00:54:53

Lil' George Bubblegum
Level 33
Sex Appeal: 28590
Atheista
13.09.2020 04:18:16
Lil' George Bubblegum

Lil

This man's been livin out in the wild with just a small isolated farm with his trusty cow for a while, and it kinda shows with how banged up from the wildlife he is. But it ain't all that bad, at least his partner, Tubby the cow, is understanding and lets him be the fashion disaster he always wanted to be, after all, what's a cowboy without his cow?

Please don't ask him about horses, he gets emotional about them

13.09.2020 04:18:16
Xxc0ckb4llt0rtur3xX
Level 35
Sex Appeal: 33063
Atheista
13.09.2020 04:31:20
Xxc0ckb4llt0rtur3xX

Howdy y'all and thanks for the invite! :-)
Xxc0ckb4llt0rtur3xX
I'd like to introduce you all to Calamity! At least, that's how they introduce themselves... they may look like a regular cowgirl at first, but don't be fooled! They were actually born on a planet unspellable using our alphabet, lightyears away. After a particularly bad case of wanderlust, they decided to leave their home planet and explore the galaxy. A few millennia later, they landed on the planet Earth, and near immediately fell in love with the cows they found here. Deciding to stay awhile and live among us, they disguised themselves as a human (they never quite got the hang of hiding their horns and hooves, however), and picked the name Calamity out of a dictionary at a nearby library. 

13.09.2020 04:31:20

Namastis
Level 150
Sex Appeal: 2674311
Secville
13.09.2020 10:44:37
Namastis

Howdy! Welcome to my ranch! I'm the greatest cattleman of Bimboland. I love horses and rodeo. Do you know how to earmark a cow? Or maybe you want to spend a night on a dessert, watching bonfire and listening stories about famous cowboys from the past? Feel free to ask about anything, I'll be happy to show you world of the Wild West!
Namastis

13.09.2020 10:44:37
Bimboland on Facebook and Instagram :)

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...