Created
Big Boy JENKINS
Level 29
Sex Appeal: 19289
Atheista
09.11.2020 05:13:45
Big Boy JENKINS

Lil' George Bubblegum wrote:
I just rly like Kelloggs' Tony the Tiger because, at least where I live, they gave him a pretty lively voice acting and he also encourages u to try ur best

Downside of the Kelloggs tiger: he's the biggest furry bait of all time
^Ok fucking, this is real because thurl ravenscroft (original tony the tiger actor) is one of my favorite actors celebrtieies of all time. Not just for tony did you know he also voitced the grinch song and also kirby the vacuum drom brave little toaster (life changing movie). Plus also i like his song when he sang yes we have no bananas. Wait fuck In your languages i missed that part sorry i  forgot they have  different voices . I'm going to look up brazilian tony the tiger

UPDATE i am back i found exactly 1 voideo of spanish frosted flakes he has one dialogue line in it but? He sounds very frienedly and good. Tony the toigers good ness transcencds the language barrier

09.11.2020 05:13:45
aarrghghgh jkshdjkahdkjad eiopwppeoe wqoqwe beep boop ebbbeeeeeeppp aa aaaa aa wwowooooooooooo bbbrha bhabab hbhaba (this is dial up sounds)
Lil' George Bubblegum
Level 33
Sex Appeal: 28590
Atheista
09.11.2020 06:14:36
Lil' George Bubblegum

BRAZIL SPEAKS PORTUGUESE YOU FOOL

09.11.2020 06:14:36
Big Boy JENKINS
Level 29
Atheista
09.11.2020 14:29:24
Big Boy JENKINS

I TRIED TO LOOKED UP PORTUGESE TONY THE TIGER FIRST  YOU GOTTA BELOEVE ME GEORGE. But there was NOTHING it is so freakign hard to find anyrhing that isnt tony the tiger english.  I serched every keyword. To no avaikl.....That singular video was my only hope wait i qonder if its on dailymotion NOOO ITS NOT this is homphobic.  All i ever wanted to was tony the toger clips

09.11.2020 14:29:24
aarrghghgh jkshdjkahdkjad eiopwppeoe wqoqwe beep boop ebbbeeeeeeppp aa aaaa aa wwowooooooooooo bbbrha bhabab hbhaba (this is dial up sounds)
Big Boy JENKINS
Level 29
Atheista
24.12.2020 21:48:52
Big Boy JENKINS

Hello everyrione im back. With some mkre cereal lore. Not to brag but, I got (bless you grandma) this bad boy for chrismtas......

Thats right . QUISP BASEBALL!!!!!!! Well who the fuck is quisp basemball you may be asking. Well first of all his name is not quisp baseball its just quisp. Secondly. QUISP. Is a little alien man dreamed up by Jay Ward aka creator of rocky and bullwinkle and even captain crunch. And he had this like. "Rivalry" with a man named Quake and togetehr they were Quisp and Quake even though its the same cereal.

Quisp was a quazy alien from outerspace and Quake was a strong guy from the center of the earth and their commercials were formatted like radio serials (hahahahaha radio cereals) where they would like save the day and stuff

But y'know.

Anyways Quisp and Quake had that sort of monster cereals rivalry thing goig on where they were like My cereal is better no mine but we all knoq its the same cereal and thwir just doing that to sell both cereals.  but the sad thing is that quisp kind of won. Like for one thing he's a space alien and not a person and also they like always gave him the better prizesin the cereal boxes for some reason. Quake never really stood a chance. So even though i love quisp and like him just a little bit more only because alien i  always found myself rooting for quake.

And near the tail end of these cereals existence  i think they realized their mistake because they tried so hard to bring quake back on his level. They tried everything. He got a makeover. A fuckin orange kangaroo. He literally has a commercial where he explicitly states that he needs to improve himself to get on quisps level. They even reused one of quisp's older prizes for quake, which of course backfired because quisp's prize for that set was somehow an even BETTER one. Eventually quake just couldn't compete and....quisp won

For a hot minute quaker only sold quisp and quake was gone. And then quisp fell out of favor and they both kind of fizzled out of the collective consciousness

But not mine.

24.12.2020 21:48:52
viscerae
Level 68
Sex Appeal: 244502
Atheista
24.12.2020 22:15:57
viscerae

torrenoia wrote:
are there any cereal mascots that are milfs
if any breakfast food company owners are reading this, we need milf representation in our cereals. sales would definitely rise by like 300%, trust me. 

as a side note, my all time favorite would have to be tony the tiger, bc who doesn't love a buff furry... i know i do. 

im also gonna mention basil brush bc even though he wasn't a cereal mascot per se, i have a vague childhood memory of eating his cereal (but i hadnt seen that the milk was expired so not the best experience lmao). or maybe it was a childhood delusion, idk

24.12.2020 22:15:57
|| they/he pronouns, please ||

craigslist-stripper
Level 213
Sex Appeal: 7667898
Agnostica
24.12.2020 23:30:31
craigslist-stripper

i have no opinions on the best BUT the worst cereal mascot is by far the cookie crisp wolf i hate that guy so much

24.12.2020 23:30:31

Big Boy JENKINS
Level 29
Atheista
25.12.2020 00:46:22
Big Boy JENKINS

^I hate the cookie crisp wolf so much because every time i look him up in gogole images for when i need cereal mascot pngs i get yhe absolute filthiest shit. Side note dont look up coockie crisp wolf in google images. 

25.12.2020 00:46:22
Big Boy JENKINS
Level 29
Atheista
25.12.2020 00:53:17
Big Boy JENKINS

Big Boy JENKINS wrote:

[Quisp and quake bullshit]

Update: holy mother fuck of shit

25.12.2020 00:53:17
GlitterGuts
Level 18
Sex Appeal: 4518
Secville
25.12.2020 04:45:39
GlitterGuts

toucan sam hands down

25.12.2020 04:45:39
viscerae
Level 68
Sex Appeal: 244502
Atheista
27.12.2020 00:04:43
viscerae

Big Boy JENKINS wrote:
Big Boy JENKINS wrote:

[Quisp and quake bullshit]

Update: holy mother fuck of shit

requiescat in pace quake :pensive: 
reading all of this has left me with nothing but respect to whoever was behind all this... srsly tho, that sounds like it mustve been the most engaging shit ever. bimboland elections? hell naw. cereal mascot elections? yes pls. 

on a side note, this thread made me remember cookie crisp was a thing. just looked up the mascot and came across some fetish art, which is uhh. uh. 

27.12.2020 00:04:43
|| they/he pronouns, please ||

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...