Poll: Who watches the Bimboland Court?

Please LOG IN to vote.
Alexstrasza
Level 200
Sex Appeal: 6641010
Agnostica
28.07.2019 18:34:00
Alexstrasza

Oh, I'm so sorry Detective Drew. I totes forgot 'bout the whole "you guys can't post in the court thread" thing. I'm still baffled by that O.o It's really really good to hear from you though, and even better to hear that you're doin' such good work behind the scenes to stop cheaters. ^^

28.07.2019 18:34:00
Such misplaced zeal... Their eyes remain closed to the true path. Not like you... my devoted Chosen...
Favea
Level 24
Sex Appeal: 11747
Agnostica
28.07.2019 20:57:29
Favea

HeavenLeighBimbo wrote:
Any American could read my previous post and it would be very clear to them.
  English is a very complicated language, I admit that......
I haven't facepalmed this hard in quite some time.

Totally not a native speaker here, but trust me, English ain't complicated (and shame on me for using a non-standard contraction). And still, following long (by Internet sub-standards) ramblings (and to be sure, I did deliberately choose that particular word) overtaxes the attention span and/or linguistic skills of many a native speaker.

As for the ramblings themselves:
1. I'm still looking for the laws I could interpret, by the way, Except it seems you were somewhat conflating in-game laws and out-of-game laws terms and conditions there. I did find the latter, and also found they really could use updating to follow basic standards of text formatting or, failing that, rules of interpunctuation at the very least.
2. I find it pretty hard to spot children on the Internet, actually, given the amount of 13-going-on-30 crazies that seem to troll it. I think the ones that actually use proper grammar and interpunctuation are probably the kids, but I don't actually have proof of that.
3. What kind of popularity contest would you base the elections on? I mean, you do understand that the inherent flaw of democracy is that as long as humanity is not perfectly rational, an election will always be little more than a popularity contest, right?
4. What was Bimboland designed to be like? I mean, seriously, the resources available aren't really very clear on that, except the out-of-game T&C suggesting that no matter how badly somebody went sweetly nuts over people calling Bimbolands that back in 2016, it was meant as a game.
5. I take it you like current threats to freedom of expression less than the ones of your childhood (and make no mistake, anyone with an actual education knows America always had its corresponding threats). That does not make the latter ones objectively better, though, just a different shade, or maybe generation, of sucky.
6+. Eh, the rest doesn't seem as important to me, so why bother. I probably lost half the readers by about #3, anyways.

28.07.2019 20:57:29
Did you hear the one about the vampire who became a psychotherapist?
In life, he loved snacking on mixed nuts.
HeavenLeighBimbo
Level 129
Sex Appeal: 1695448
Freethinkerland
28.07.2019 21:44:13
HeavenLeighBimbo

Most likely by situation #1.
   I may be one of the only ones,  that even bother reading entire post's....
   ADHD and the myriad of social disorder's are always an excuse..... 
             " My dogma ate my  I Phone and I am waiting for it, to shit out the answer."

silly story...   Headline reads:  Boys arm blown off by fireworks on his 10th birthday.... as a caption in the main stream media/  CNN    Under a picture of a boy with a bandage covering just 2 very intact finger's and ARM.......
   Convicting a HAM sandwich is easy for lawyers and scam artists.   It's all about perception,  not content.....
  Supposedly Momma Cass  died eating a ham sandwich,   so they must be bad for everyone.
  Or Michael Philips  just like having sex with their daughter,  Michelle Philips.......  true story,
        It's even written about by Michelle Phillips herself.    So who is guilty?
   Who ate the ham sandwich?

28.07.2019 21:44:13
Image result for winter wonderland banner
LillyAnn
Level 235
Sex Appeal: 10828566
Freethinkerland
28.07.2019 22:05:57
LillyAnn

Detective Drew wrote:
Alexstrasza wrote:
I didn't know any of 'em were banned O.o thanks for doin' the detectives' job (are they dead?) and informin' us ^^
Since there seems to be confusion. No, we aren't dead, I spend most my time cold checking accounts at random. In fact in the past few weeks I've gotten maybe 10 multi-accounts to self delete with no issue. It's just you don't see this information publicly announced.
We get no updates from the development team on how things are handled. In fact we've been told to back off of doing our job sometimes for being "too harsh".
But our job simply is to do the background work and handle requests/manage a list of who has shared IPs etc. Also, we had no option to be able to post in the court. 
Anything we do has to go through the development. 
We cannot ban or delete people's accounts either. 
With all due respect Det. Drew it is clear that you are the only active detective and it is not that hard to figure it out. Other two detectives appears sporadically or not at all for days/month.
The problem with the trial is that we were put in the situation to vote and bring some conclusions without relevant stats. We only knew that a few users had the same IP, they fought/debated each other sometimes and voted for each other a few times. And, they missed to reply on warning messages.
You forwarded us some stats via Prime Bimbo Starbuck but these stats were incomplete and incorrect. Log in stats for 13-14 days, of which you recorded 10 days of inactivity and no log ins, is not enough for sane and correct judgment because it left us with only 3-4 days with log ins. Thanks to Alexstrasza who diligently went through their debates/fights history we learned that they were actually active during the questionable time frame for which you didn't record log ins. I remember well that I asked did you recorded and sent stats only for IP they usually used. The answer I got was that no activity on the accounts was recorded for that time frame, no matter of the used IP.

28.07.2019 22:05:57

Welcome new bimbos & himbos ❣   

I identify as transparent, pronounces who/where
(don't take this seriously, because if you do it's your own fault)

HeavenLeighBimbo
Level 129
Sex Appeal: 1695448
Freethinkerland
28.07.2019 22:16:00
HeavenLeighBimbo

I have to admit,  the Above post was so awesome ^5. 
                        Score one for Lilly

28.07.2019 22:16:00
Image result for winter wonderland banner
Sandi Lut
Level 280
Sex Appeal: 25262180
Antitheocra
28.07.2019 22:29:05
Sandi Lut

HLB could you stay on topic please? You had your moment in the spotlights and obviously no one give s a shit. So tell your stories in your blog please, where you can rant and fantasize all you want. Thank you :)

28.07.2019 22:29:05
Happiness is inside yourself

Detective Drew
Level 11
Sex Appeal: 1200
Freethinkerland
29.07.2019 04:51:20
Detective Drew

LillyAnn wrote:
Detective Drew wrote:
Alexstrasza wrote:
I didn't know any of 'em were banned O.o thanks for doin' the detectives' job (are they dead?) and informin' us ^^
Since there seems to be confusion. No, we aren't dead, I spend most my time cold checking accounts at random. In fact in the past few weeks I've gotten maybe 10 multi-accounts to self delete with no issue. It's just you don't see this information publicly announced.
We get no updates from the development team on how things are handled. In fact we've been told to back off of doing our job sometimes for being "too harsh".
But our job simply is to do the background work and handle requests/manage a list of who has shared IPs etc. Also, we had no option to be able to post in the court. 
Anything we do has to go through the development. 
We cannot ban or delete people's accounts either. 
With all due respect Det. Drew it is clear that you are the only active detective and it is not that hard to figure it out. Other two detectives appears sporadically or not at all for days/month.
The problem with the trial is that we were put in the situation to vote and bring some conclusions without relevant stats. We only knew that a few users had the same IP, they fought/debated each other sometimes and voted for each other a few times. And, they missed to reply on warning messages.
You forwarded us some stats via Prime Bimbo Starbuck but these stats were incomplete and incorrect. Log in stats for 13-14 days, of which you recorded 10 days of inactivity and no log ins, is not enough for sane and correct judgment because it left us with only 3-4 days with log ins. Thanks to Alexstrasza who diligently went through their debates/fights history we learned that they were actually active during the questionable time frame for which you didn't record log ins. I remember well that I asked did you recorded and sent stats only for IP they usually used. The answer I got was that no activity on the accounts was recorded for that time frame, no matter of the used IP.
The tools for us might be bugged in terms of statistics (we can add members to a group and then contrast it against the main account breaking rules to see how many votes etc the gang has entered), also I'm not sure if time zones affect what we see. Regardless whoever opens the case should collect the full information - Starbuck did not have access to the full tools, so I sent her a screenshot/copied directly from the tools what the information was. If it was me opening a case, then I would go the full lengths to investigate it and bring all the facts. So it just depends on who is doing what. Also, again I had no access to posting, so it leaves me in the dark what I can add to the conversation of a case that I didn't start. Starbuck may have sent a lengthy post but ultimately it was Kimsim who chose what to post when the case was opened :). None of the detectives nor the prime wanted this to go to the court, that was the decision of the development.

But thank-you for the criticism if there is a next time, hopefully, it will be that others need not investigate unless they want to. Moral of the story the tools need accuracy checks and the court case could have been handled privately.

29.07.2019 04:51:20
Detective Nancy Drew here.
Note any suspicious activity? Send a message my way and I'll look into the situation.

LillyAnn
Level 235
Sex Appeal: 10828566
Freethinkerland
29.07.2019 05:33:12
LillyAnn

Yeah, we know already that you can't post in trial threads which is stupid in opinions of many of us, just doesn't make much sense. We were also told that Kimsim wanted trial so based on what you said he should collect the stats and details. But we didn't heard from him during the trial, he just started it and wrote the first post. The rest was left on Starbuck and senators who wanted to participate. It is also unprofessional from the team's side if they left SB without proper tools if they already involved her the trial and even made it to look like she wanted to start the trial. Only after she said that Kimsim wanted trial we learned it wasn't her idea.

Due that it was 10 days in a row of recorded inactivity, it most likely has nothing to do with time zones, even if the system is affected by time zones. Only first and last day would be questionable if that is a thing with the time zones gap.

I am sorry to hear that your tools might be bugged. It makes work harder for you and makes you seem unprofessional, while it's not your mistake. It is unprofessional from the team's side if they left you with bagged tools.

The idea of having court, trials, parliament and similar is good. The way of handling it is the problem. If our voices don't count in the end and team does what they already intended to do from the very beginning, than none of these activities and projects make sense. If that's the case they just wasted our time and made us monkeys. If our votes and comments in trial had some effect on their decision then it wasn't totally pointless.

Thank you for detailed reply, hopefully your tools will get fixed so you can keep doing your job more comfortably :)

29.07.2019 05:33:12

Welcome new bimbos & himbos ❣   

I identify as transparent, pronounces who/where
(don't take this seriously, because if you do it's your own fault)

Bambi Foxx
Level 58
Sex Appeal: 151705
Freethinkerland
29.07.2019 23:31:12
Bambi Foxx

As Ulvhild stated... I had no idea this case was "resolved".  I was sent emails that charges were being brought, that the case had started but not sent an email that the judgement had been rendered which I kind of feel we should get.

That being said... as I stated in the court thread itself... the actual "judgement" leaves me feeling a bit sour about the whole process. Again we have a case where the verdict is guilty for all players... yet again the resolution is that the main account gets no consequence. 
The actual guilty person in this trial was a very minor player with little rep/stat... but still.. the rules state that it is not allowed and players will be banned. 
This is my quote taken directly from the bimboland court thread 
Idk... guess I am foolish.. at this point everyone can just make an alt account use it until you get caught then just keep the main one that has gained all its rep/positioning. Seems like what has happened in every case so far. If there is more of a resolution with this new trial (the court in general) then I can build up some investment into it... it just doesn't seem like it's worth the effort just yet.

Sadly.... What is the point really?

29.07.2019 23:31:12
google logogoogle logogoogle logogoogle logogoogle logo     google logogoogle logogoogle logogoogle logo  See the source image

Chassi
Level 55
Sex Appeal: 133093
Secville
27.08.2019 13:43:43
Chassi

I didn't know it was a thing! I am learning so much from the comments in this section!

27.08.2019 13:43:43

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...