Please LOG IN to vote.
ChumDumpster
Level 53
Sex Appeal: 118034
Antitheocra
02.02.2019 04:55:17
ChumDumpster

So do I, but I guess it earned me this today:

Apparently my wife & I do everything together...including getting blocked by the same person simply because we refuse to vote for her & her multi-accounts. What a petty response from a petty cheater.

On a related note, I should get a badge for this! It's the first time I've ever been blocked before hehe...I guess I'm just such a horrible, horrible person for voting against her.

02.02.2019 04:55:17

Cum_Dumpster
Level 131
Sex Appeal: 1775393
Freethinkerland
02.02.2019 05:47:33
Cum_Dumpster

I had a feeling that the moment you showed me the message, you'd end up posting it here! Looks like you and I both earned the pink Blocked badge!

02.02.2019 05:47:33
ChumDumpster's wife irl  
Update 2022: Site has been soured for me so I took a break. Still not certain about coming back...
ChumDumpster
Level 53
Sex Appeal: 118034
Antitheocra
02.02.2019 06:02:24
ChumDumpster

Haha, looks that way. XD;

EDIT: Hmm....so if being blocked once earns you the pink badge, then how many times do you have to be blocked to get the silver? & what about the gold? I feel like you should have to be blocked a pretty crazy amount of times in order to earn the gold for it haha. :)

02.02.2019 06:02:24

Bigger
Level 7
Sex Appeal: 250
Reasonopia
07.05.2019 02:41:49
Bigger

Getting blocked sounds pretty chill. I want a cute badge too!!!

07.05.2019 02:41:49
-Peace Out Bimbos!!! 
Sandi Lut
Level 280
Sex Appeal: 25259672
Antitheocra
07.05.2019 07:15:08
Sandi Lut

Bigger wrote:
Getting blocked sounds pretty chill. I want a cute badge too!!!
There are no badges for getting blocked, it was just a joke

07.05.2019 07:15:08
Happiness is inside yourself

Cum_Dumpster
Level 131
Freethinkerland
18.07.2019 05:45:27
Cum_Dumpster

Thread revival post:

18.07.2019 05:45:27
ChumDumpster's wife irl  
Update 2022: Site has been soured for me so I took a break. Still not certain about coming back...
craigslist-stripper
Level 213
Sex Appeal: 7666605
Agnostica
18.07.2019 18:23:39
craigslist-stripper

I'll probably get some thumbs down for this post but whateves I guess,

I've been watching the emma1999 case in the courts and finally I voice my opinion. I didn't even realize there was a place for me to speak until the link here got posted in that thread. I also followed the AD2 case a bit earlier in the year. Emma1999 really didn't do nearly as bad as the Athens group and it felt bad watching everyone get so excited, digging through Emma's fight history looking for times where she voted for herself and trying to expose her as a huge cheater on the scale of the Athens group putting AD2 on top of the leaderboards... but ultimately grasping at straws because Emma is just a low level player with some extra accounts. I'm not saying people should be allowed to break rules, but I am saying the rules are a little silly.

There is limited money earning - you can only vote in so many fights/debates per day, can only challenge so many people because of tokens, can only play six minigames a day, can only sell like 10 items a month (??? thats the stupidest one imo since the chests give you some ugly stuff). All while making it against TOS to have multiple accounts so the only way to get ahead is pay $$. What sucks even more is that I've bought diamonds a few times, but every time I do they disappear instantly because building an outfit is really expensive. In a game where 90% of the draw is dressing up your bimbo, at least make money attainable with grinding? Like where I can theoretically sit down and play for 5 hours straight to afford making a DQFC outfit? Maybe that will make people less inclined to have multiple accounts? I get that you gotta make $$$ but the Senator position gives you more perks than just money so I'm sure people will still pay for it.

On the other hand I find it incredibly silly that some of the same players complaining about how having multiple accounts is unfair, are like lvl 50 or 70 and challenge very low level players to tons of fights they have no chance of winning. And then there are players that just vote whoever already has the most votes, or pick whoever is the challenger, instead of who they actually like? As a low level player who has spent money trying to make my bimbo look good it sucks to open my email and see I have 10 fights waged against me by a lvl 70 player that I'm just gonna lose. Now THAT'S unfair. I'm pretty sure I have a slightly better win ratio than most low level players because I put that real $$$ into building good outfits but I still see it happen to me and I can't even imagine how awful it must feel for someone who doesn't have disposable income to throw at a doll game. You just sit in your basic outfit and watch as the high level players drag you out into the spotlight to collectively say "Yeah your outfit sucks. But mine, which I paid money for, looks so much better right?" I think that a competition based on how much you're able to earn in game should have divisions like weight classes.

The court and it's rules are also pretty silly, on top of the fact they don't even seem to do anything? Nothing came out of the AD2 case and I think people are way too eager to ban Emma because they got blue balled on the Athens group. I don't think Emma should be banned or punished at all - but that's just my opinion. I get that it's against the rules for multiple accounts but I don't see why it went to court specifically? Like it was really cut and dry there were three accounts logging in from one IP and none of them were responding to messages saying "hey stop having multiple accounts." Of course if you bring it to a group of players to decide they're going to bicker on the severity and morality of it all, and some will come to the conclusion that despite breaking TOS the infringing player doesn't deserve the punishment because they seem sorry or weren't abusing their power with multiple accounts. That's just how humans be, they have empathy. If that's not the goal of the courts then Team Bimbo should just apathetically ban people who break TOS behind the scenes without making a spectacle. I do like the idea of the court because as others said in the Emma1999 thread, Bimboland is whole community so the justice system is reasonably a part of that. I just really don't think the courts are cohesive and structured enough. I don't have the answer of what will fix the system but I think a lot of people can see it's very broken.

Anyways thems my words and my two cents, sorry for rambling I do it everywhere. I wish I could do more than just point out problems with the game but I saw a lot of things I agreed with and disagreed with and wanted to spew some of my thoughts. Just know if you're a lvl 50 player who challenges tons of fights against low lvl players, I have no hard feelings. I'm not trying to call anyone out either it is just something to think about - whether something is allowed or disallowed by the rules doesn't define its actual morality.

18.07.2019 18:23:39

rosygold
Level 33
Sex Appeal: 27664
Atheista
18.07.2019 19:14:03
rosygold

Great post. :)

18.07.2019 19:14:03
Cum_Dumpster
Level 131
Freethinkerland
19.07.2019 07:30:01
Cum_Dumpster

I've seen a lot of differing opinions on the most recent trial and personally, I'm glad to see it. No one should be afraid to voice their opinion, even if it isn't the same as the popular one, but it should be worded in a way that won't hurt or attack others and lead to fighting.
Regarding the trial itself, it definitely seems pretty silly when compared to the previous trial, but rules exist for a reason, and we can't just choose to punish some people for breaking the rules while not punishing others for the same rules being broken, you know? That was the whole reason for the trial in the first place, and it could have been entirely avoided had the user on trial(and I do believe it was only one) just did a common sense thing like checked their PM's. In this day and age, for someone to NOT do that is actually very bizarre, in my opinion, and frankly, I don't believe it, I think that was an excuse.
That being said, in light of the lack of punishment for the users in the Athens trial, I absolutely understand the lack of interest and participation in this one. If a user can easily make it into the top ten by using their multi accounts, break the rules, and then get off without punishment, what is the point in going after "smaller fish" aside from detectives, forum guardians, and PB being duty-bound to enforce rules that were made by superiors who don't actually give a shit? This trial was a formality, but nothing more.

19.07.2019 07:30:01
ChumDumpster's wife irl  
Luluuuu
Level 41
Sex Appeal: 51810
Secville
19.07.2019 07:44:45
Luluuuu

The bimbo-land court is without a doubt the most toxic and bias environment!
Emma was completely wrecked with the votes against her and the accusations of her so called "cheating" and it  wasn't even on the scale of the ATHENS GROUP or the most infamous player of it all AD2. *rolls eyes* 

19.07.2019 07:44:45
Pls challenge me. 

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...