We Have Big Changes in Store for You Now

Created
HeavenLeighBimbo
Level 129
Sex Appeal: 1695448
Freethinkerland
15.01.2017 15:31:09
HeavenLeighBimbo

Huch,  you should know how the election's work here by now.  ( At least how they are supposed to work if there was a pool of Senator's.)

1st a Citizen buys a Senator-ship.
Second step is they then go into an Election by their own State Citizen's for State Minister.  This happen's every 4 months.
Third Step is  the State Minister's are then put into an Election for Prime Bimbo.

This had to be amended temporarily as there was no active Senator's or State Minister's during the last 2 election's. (One State Minister Election and one Prime Bimbo Election)
 It is possible to get back on track with the election's but it will take at least 6 month's and as many Senator's as possible to join between now and then.  The more player's who get involved in the election's the more constitutional they will be.  INVOLVEMENT by the PLAYERS is the KEY to success of Bimboland's.
  I know that,  and so does the Owner/President of Bimboland's.  He has taken my advice about 80% of the time during my tenure.   Will you do better by being an Obnoxious Protester?  OK  we get it,  'Huch', hate's Bimboland's and the Prime Bimbo,  the Owner,  and every single player in Bimboland's, too.  so now what? pifff.

Protesting Bimboland's constitution is self-defeating.  Eliminating the very point of the Citizens creating the government.
  The very premise of the game. Your anger at the idea of Bimboland's being run by it's player's and not a Dictator who happen's to own a game just doesn't make any sense at all.   You seek to discourage the growth of Bimobland's by actively spreading false information to those player's you seek to convince to NOT get involved in Politics.  You really are part of the problem and not helping your community in the least.

Huch,  You are a long time player, and from the first time I read your opinions,  it seem's you like just being a professional protester.  I wont toss you in jail for that because I think letting player's with some common sense see how you are actively causing the destruction of the ability for PLAYER"S to have a say in how to motivate the OWNER into building Bimboland's again.  YOU seem to be actively wishing for the result of 'Martial Law', you in part began 4 months ago, to continue forever,  and the whole Election process to be removed from Bimboland's.  That's at least what my intelligence sources tell me.

Trust me,  The Job of being Prime Bimbo is not as easy as being a rock-star President having a White-house Tea party as Washington DC Burn's Down.
" Leave your real world behind in Bimboland's,"  Haha......

You actually have to have an open mind, listen and the ability to compromise.

Any guesses how well, 'Huch' would get along with the President of Bimboland's?
   Yeah ........  I'm glad I have a permanent seat 'back-stage'.
      That would be a show worth watching for about 1 day.

Read the Owner's answer and questions session with Protester's.
  I set up that little session for you all at great expense to my political career in Bimboland's.  What do you think the result was?    HONESTY.
  The Next Prime Bimbo's job will be to show him the Value of building Bimboland's, because right now he has absolutely no respect for it's citizen's. Thanks completely  to 'Protester's' who speak of the need to destroy Bimboland's with every opportunity they have.  Your Protest has Made the Job of Any New Prime Bimbo, 100 time's more difficult for any 'common player' without a decade long relationship with the President.  I gave the citizen's a chance, but ........
 'Protest', seem's to be the new SEXY even if it is 'MEANINGLESS'.  [sort of 'Bimbo' behaviour too, heheheee].

Time is on the President/Owner's side and in reality NONE of the player's have any value at all.  He can just let the game die and start over every election cycle.  He doesn't need to involve himself at all and has told me so himself in those nearly exact word's.   Playing with the President of Bimboland's is more Political, than you could ever imagine while wishing for a bigger entitlement from your 'real world government' that consumes your every waking moment. Why bring this part of your 'Real-world anger into Bimboland's like this?
    This include's your desire to destroy everything you feel entitled to destroy in righteous indignation and total selfishness because you want too decide Bimboland's must Die and everyone in it....
        Not because it will change anything.....
    A professional protester does have a place in a Republic. To convince everyone a community must be destroyed for their own agenda.                    
"To seek vengeance on the Owner of Bimboland's, and all of the player's and Citizen's who do seek to build a community."  

So thank your local 'Protester' today for such a very valuable lesson in Constitutionality in Bimboland's !!!!
    It should be obvious to everyone, they don't have your welfare and Bimboland's future as a personal goal as a political figure.
  A terrorist would be more accurate in Term's of a 'Nation on the Internet'.
  How many Bimbo's who might have become Senator's, did 'Huch' Kill today with Fake New's and Pure Disinformation?
  The only thing honest and intelligent about 'Huch's' previous post'^ was the copy of the Constitution.
  The only other honest observation of mine is,  I Love Bimboland's, and the opportunity it provide's to learn how to be part of a community from the very beginning.  Think about that in the modern day of instant gratification.   Bimboland's cannot be perfect with so many Bimbo's and thousands of personalities.
   We are building a NATION FOR ALL,  Not just for ONE player named,' Huch'.   

I'm not crying over one year, of lost progress.   After all we have spy's and terrorist's, just like in the 'real world' to contend with.........

Why Bimboland's is such a target for 'terrorist's' is really sort of funny to me.

15.01.2017 15:31:09
Image result for winter wonderland banner
HeavenLeighBimbo
Level 129
Freethinkerland
15.01.2017 17:38:21
HeavenLeighBimbo

BTW  I have nothing to gain by being the In-term Prime Bimbo except keeping law and order till, the next Generation of Bimbo's can organize themselves, into some sort of government with my help.  I'm term-limited out.

However   Your new Leader's will need a Mentor.
   Or.........   Should I abandon 'Everyone' in need to go and Protest, my irrelevance on an internet platform? (as Huch is doing right now with absolutely no stated goal, idea, or reformation, or social agenda, or progressive inclination. OR POWER.)
        I can't quite convince myself to abandon Bimboland's without giving it's player's and NEW LEADERS, a chance to build this game too.
  I'm putting 'Hate'  On Notice.   I don't like it when 'angry-people' discourage 'New Players' for following their own goal's without foolish indocrtinated, 'American prejudice', interfering, with the real world of Political Correctness deemed so Wise it MUST be taken into BIMBOLAND'S.
             So clever 'Huch', IS,   you don't even know when your about to be raped and convinced to RUN AWAY because of Her/his behaviour.

I know a predator when I see one.   Thus my Opinion, as a citizen and Bimbo.
    Signed,
  (3 times, publicly elected by the Poplar VOTE of Bimbo's,)
    Prime Bimbo  HeavenLeighBimbo.

15.01.2017 17:38:21
Mindy
Level 104
Sex Appeal: 880424
Agnostica
15.01.2017 19:42:18
Mindy

HeavenLeighBimbo wrote:
Huch,  you should know how the election's work here by now.  ( At least how they are supposed to work if there was a pool of Senator's.)

1st a Citizen buys a Senator-ship.
Second step is they then go into an Election by their own State Citizen's for State Minister.  This happen's every 4 months.
Third Step is  the State Minister's are then put into an Election for Prime Bimbo.

This had to be amended temporarily as there was no active Senator's or State Minister's during the last 2 election's. (One State Minister Election and one Prime Bimbo Election)
 It is possible to get back on track with the election's but it will take at least 6 month's and as many Senator's as possible to join between now and then.  The more player's who get involved in the election's the more constitutional they will be.  INVOLVEMENT by the PLAYERS is the KEY to success of Bimboland's.
  I know that,  and so does the Owner/President of Bimboland's.  He has taken my advice about 80% of the time during my tenure.   Will you do better by being an Obnoxious Protester?  OK  we get it,  'Huch', hate's Bimboland's and the Prime Bimbo,  the Owner,  and every single player in Bimboland's, too.  so now what? pifff.

Protesting Bimboland's constitution is self-defeating.  Eliminating the very point of the Citizens creating the government.
  The very premise of the game. Your anger at the idea of Bimboland's being run by it's player's and not a Dictator who happen's to own a game just doesn't make any sense at all.   You seek to discourage the growth of Bimobland's by actively spreading false information to those player's you seek to convince to NOT get involved in Politics.  You really are part of the problem and not helping your community in the least.

Huch,  You are a long time player, and from the first time I read your opinions,  it seem's you like just being a professional protester.  I wont toss you in jail for that because I think letting player's with some common sense see how you are actively causing the destruction of the ability for PLAYER"S to have a say in how to motivate the OWNER into building Bimboland's again.  YOU seem to be actively wishing for the result of 'Martial Law', you in part began 4 months ago, to continue forever,  and the whole Election process to be removed from Bimboland's.  That's at least what my intelligence sources tell me.

Trust me,  The Job of being Prime Bimbo is not as easy as being a rock-star President having a White-house Tea party as Washington DC Burn's Down.
" Leave your real world behind in Bimboland's,"  Haha......

You actually have to have an open mind, listen and the ability to compromise.

Any guesses how well, 'Huch' would get along with the President of Bimboland's?
   Yeah ........  I'm glad I have a permanent seat 'back-stage'.
      That would be a show worth watching for about 1 day.

Read the Owner's answer and questions session with Protester's.
  I set up that little session for you all at great expense to my political career in Bimboland's.  What do you think the result was?    HONESTY.
  The Next Prime Bimbo's job will be to show him the Value of building Bimboland's, because right now he has absolutely no respect for it's citizen's. Thanks completely  to 'Protester's' who speak of the need to destroy Bimboland's with every opportunity they have.  Your Protest has Made the Job of Any New Prime Bimbo, 100 time's more difficult for any 'common player' without a decade long relationship with the President.  I gave the citizen's a chance, but ........
 'Protest', seem's to be the new SEXY even if it is 'MEANINGLESS'.  [sort of 'Bimbo' behaviour too, heheheee].

Time is on the President/Owner's side and in reality NONE of the player's have any value at all.  He can just let the game die and start over every election cycle.  He doesn't need to involve himself at all and has told me so himself in those nearly exact word's.   Playing with the President of Bimboland's is more Political, than you could ever imagine while wishing for a bigger entitlement from your 'real world government' that consumes your every waking moment. Why bring this part of your 'Real-world anger into Bimboland's like this?
    This include's your desire to destroy everything you feel entitled to destroy in righteous indignation and total selfishness because you want too decide Bimboland's must Die and everyone in it....
        Not because it will change anything.....
    A professional protester does have a place in a Republic. To convince everyone a community must be destroyed for their own agenda.                    
"To seek vengeance on the Owner of Bimboland's, and all of the player's and Citizen's who do seek to build a community."  

So thank your local 'Protester' today for such a very valuable lesson in Constitutionality in Bimboland's !!!!
    It should be obvious to everyone, they don't have your welfare and Bimboland's future as a personal goal as a political figure.
  A terrorist would be more accurate in Term's of a 'Nation on the Internet'.
  How many Bimbo's who might have become Senator's, did 'Huch' Kill today with Fake New's and Pure Disinformation?
  The only thing honest and intelligent about 'Huch's' previous post'^ was the copy of the Constitution.
  The only other honest observation of mine is,  I Love Bimboland's, and the opportunity it provide's to learn how to be part of community from the very beginning.     The American Revolution took over 30 year's to make the United State's of America into a Republic that was on the verge of failing for the next 100 year's too.

I'm not crying over one year, of lost progress.   After all we have spy's and terrorist's, just like in the 'real world' to contend with.........

BTW  I have nothing to gain by being the In-term Prime Bimbo except keeping law and order till, the next Generation of Bimbo's can organize themselves, into some sort of government with my help.  I'm term-limited out.

However   Your new Leader's will need a Mentor.
   Or.........   Should I abandon 'Everyone' in need to go and Protest, my irrelevance on an internet platform? (as Huch is doing right now with absolutely no stated goal, idea, or reformation, or social agenda, or progressive inclination. OR POWER.)
        I can't quite convince myself to abandon Bimboland's without giving it's player's and NEW LEADERS, a chance to build this game too.
  I'm putting 'Hate'  On Notice.   I don't like it when 'angry-people' discourage 'New Players' for following their own goal's without foolish indocrtinated, 'American prejudice', interfering, with the real world of Political Correctness deemed so Wise it MUST be taken into BIMBOLAND'S. 
             So clever 'Huch', IS,   you don't even know when your about to be raped.

I know a predator when I see one.   Thus my Opinion, as a citizen and Bimbo.
    Signed,
  (3 times, publicly elected by the Poplar VOTE of Bimbo's,)
    Prime Bimbo  HeavenLeighBimbo

ermmm....I agree with him....where is he wrong in what he says?  He also seemed pretty polite in how he tabled this, while you followed up by being an ignorant douchebag and attacking.  where is notice of this temporary amendment?  sounds like this is being said after the fact to appease previous actions.  There were no active senators so the Prime Bimbo elections couldn't happen...that is logical...appointing Senators is not...there is no reason for that....there is nothing stopping the announcement of a state election and then having one.  

Then you talk about involvement being required...seems like Huch was being involved and bringing up a concern about clear breaking of the constitution and you are basically telling him to fuck off.  The owner has not taken your advice 80% of the time...that is a straight up lie (shocking right) and you complained A LOT that he wouldn't listen...ok...maybe that is a lie...which is the lie?

then the protesting is self-defeating...how so?  the constitution...the voice of the society that is suppose to guide it was clearly broken.  then this gem:
"The very premise of the game. Your anger at the idea of Bimboland's being run by it's player's and not a Dictator who happen's to own a game just doesn't make any sense at all.   You seek to discourage the growth of Bimobland's by actively spreading false information to those player's you seek to convince to NOT get involved in Politics.  You really are part of the problem and not helping your community in the least."
um....no...he actually is clearly upset that it is NOT being run by the people in this instance and is NOT spreading "false information" he did the complete opposite of that and has pointed out that the people's voice was totally ignored....no no no....it was not even given a chance to speak and was clearly spreading light on the truth...you are saying the complete opposite...you promoted the constitution to be ignored and you are trying to ignore facts and spread faslehoods and promote hate of this person because they called you on this BS....difference...they seem to have done in inquiring way without attacking anyone...unlike you.

do you want this to be a society or somewhere that the owner's ego can be stroked...pretty obvious it is the second one.  If his ego needs stroked that much for survival of Bimbolands then his sentiment that this is not a game but a society founded on its constitution is already lost.  You talk about needing the ability to compromise...no...you need the strength to never compromise you constitution....scary that someone thinks that ignoring it is ok.

Stop talking BS that protesters were out to destroy this place....they were out to speak the truth that you can't handle nor can the owner.

YOU ARE THE ONE SPREADING HATE HERE, NOT THE POSTER YOU ARE COMMENTING ON!  You were nothing but ignorant, rude, and condescending in your entire post, along with attempting to justify that it is ok to break the constitution...it is not.

15.01.2017 19:42:18
Make your parents proud, your enemies jealous, and yourself happy.  The only thing that can prevent you is you! 

Hugz to my BL: stalker...you know who you are.  Lil creepy, but thanks for the pedestal. 
HeavenLeighBimbo
Level 129
Freethinkerland
15.01.2017 19:59:39
HeavenLeighBimbo

@^   More amusing !!!!!
   Read, Bimbo READ.......
   Love !!! ^   The Meaningless Protest's of Bimboland's !!!!!!!
   I seem to have struck a Nerve.
  One meaningless protester falls down and the next is more than willing to steal your freedom to think independently.

So did they give you any inspiration how to Grow Bimboland's?
  One, 'Huch' is a muti-account maker'. that as banned,but  just make's new account's incessantly.  I prefer him/her to just keep one account so......  you get what you get at least in some sort of personal history of the player.
   Mindy really surprises me,  but  I do love her stories and do give her the benefit of being purely entertaining for me and the forum.
   Again her 'Real world politic's' shine through,  but she at least has common sense.  Defend your Friend.  
           Mindy doesn't actively try to destroy Bimboland's.
   Only Me,  Your retired old pensioner-bimbo's with several, golden parachutes and 'No Dawg-in'da'fight.'
   Protest's THIS.   For her it is simply because I am more successful than she is.  EGO.   
   Personally I love her stories of a professional woman,  So why she seek's to mock my professional life currently as a police officer is rather telling of her compete contempt for women in POWER. EVERYWHERE, including Bimboland's?

LOLROF. Ignorance, in deed's.  Oh she may have fancy factory deal's and such,  but she doesn't have and will never earn respect in 'Real-world' drama.
  Board-room's and banks, are as Phony as a person can possibly be when practicing to be a 'Whore'.  It's not an insult,  but a fact of $$$$$$$ and manipulation of documentation.   I've played that 'real world game' myself more time's than I care to admit

I love reading about your real life Mindy much more than your desire to be part of an Internet community.
   If you hate Bimboland's so much why do you and your alter ego 'Huch',  Continue to join every day?  It's the INTERNET and totally FAKE in every rational sense !!!!!   You Can't even PRETEND to play with Doll's and be welcoming to New Player's.
   Do tell EVERYONE WHAT YOUR GOAL'S ARE and how you can make it possible, while making the Owner of the Game 'Despise' you personally as an Idiot.   Till then   You should just do what you do best.
      Play the game, and talk about yourself.   Don't  bother being a leader because I can tell you right now,  if you can't pass my screening process,  
            You will not effect Bimboland's in the least.

So Are Huch and Mindy Running for Prime Bimbo Right Now?
     Obviously they are NOT.    Nor would they be even serious contender's in an honest debate.

No election can be won by 'Hating' entire segment's of the population.
Huch and Mindy has explained to everyone by now how Bimboland's and it's ENTIRE Population, is to be hated because they were able to write in the Forum.

Read it............  and learn from the mistake's of other's.  
           It's better after-all to learn from other people's mistake's than your own.

Is there anyone in support of a Mindy and Huch being your new Leadership?
         The first thing done,  would be the power switch is turned OFF to the server's. Game OVER.
  There would be no point in allowing the game to continue with it's current population.  

15.01.2017 19:59:39
Cum_Dumpster
Level 131
Sex Appeal: 1775403
Freethinkerland
15.01.2017 20:52:45
Cum_Dumpster

HLB you should totally make a chart detailing the "who's who" of this alter ego world you're coming up with, that way we'll all know about each other so we can plot the destruction of Bimbolands together! It can be like Tinder for multiple personalities!
Here's a picture to get you started:
Murder-Wall.jpg

15.01.2017 20:52:45
ChumDumpster's wife irl  
Update 2022: Site has been soured for me so I took a break. Still not certain about coming back...
HeavenLeighBimbo
Level 129
Freethinkerland
15.01.2017 20:59:31
HeavenLeighBimbo

@^  BRILLIANT !!!!!!!!!
  Yet the path way's are Known already.

Build the game.   Don't destroy the game.
  Bimbo's were given the power to do both.
     So should I recommend, the 'Closing Bimboland's,' as My last offical act as your last rational Prime Bimbo, to satisfy all of your protestation's?
  pifff,,,,,,,,   another Protester, who drank to much coffee this morning......   Piffff.   Give me JUST ONE, FUCKING REASON !!!!!

More distraction's,  and NO true IDEA'S.    Sure you want to go to an American school and be educated like THAT? Protestation 101. $ 21,000 per year to be taught to be ignorant and use Photo-shop. A New world Era, of 'Fake New's' and even 'More Fake Photo's' in place of actual critical thinking done by REAL-Humans in an educational setting.  Collage,  
       'Hitler' had a name for them,  Gettos'.   Only this time around  you volunteer to suffer 'Brain-death' by systematic indoctrination of superiority over everyone you feel is politically opposed to your value system.'
.  A protester's paradise with 'Free Money' and all the ignorance and sexual molestation you can consume at a 'frat-party' and educational system.      You are a Hero Of sort's Mindy..........     Just Not Mine.        
   I'm sticking to the 'Rule's of Morality' at this time to govern.  'Political correctness' is no better than a Nazi Witch Hunt,'  and  I will  not be a part of it.

I listen to the 'Will of the Player's' to Rule, at this time. [as such] - This is my Ruling:
         Huch's and Mindy's protests, concerning the Future of Bimboland's is NULL and VOID. As nothing they mentioned in any 'Protest' had any merit  or truth to the actual situation of Bimboland's and it's possible future existence.

Bimboland's does not need to be destroyed at this time.
  NOR will I LET IT. As your Representative to the Owner and President of Bimboland's.

Terrorist's be damned at my personal expense, as a Bimbo/Citizen/State Minister/Prime Bimbo/mother/ slut/ and a generally nasty-ass-bitch- who fight's for Freedom for ALL.  ( A debate point for only Criminals. Beware of treading in dangerous water's.)
  I EARNED my 'Chevron's' on my sleeve's to put them to work for YOU. 
  Best advice right now is....   'Kiss a man' in the Military.
   They know respect, and it doesn't matter if your wearing 'big-gurl' pantie's or not.     Piff.
  I know where to find hero's. All around ME.

The world is Really not as 'Bitter and Evil' as you seek to make it by protesting a 'meaningless internet game/nation'.....
  You are really just protesting yourself in a Mirror.
           [quote]     So you hate this, so you hate that, and that hate that so you hate that,  and hate that because that causes hate so you must hate hate hate and hate and do some more hating so that you can hate some more to be sure you hated enough to be sure that you hated enough to be sure that as much hate could be possible to hate as much as needed to play a game of TIT- FOR TAT.  You must eventually escalate into a riot to impress your FRIEND'S/ Terrorist minded friend's 'as bird's of a feather flock together'...   it's just human nature.
    SUCH foolish make's me Retreat to a Good song made By Bimbo's I Respect.  'So Beep beep be da la'beep da'la a la de doe beep.'

Nice Women are Naturally Silent.
Religious women are naturally silent.
Wive's are naturally silent.
  Mother's are naturally silent.

So I can be a very powerful voice for all the abused ' Normal ' women in the world, too who want to dress a doll without an ignorant protester telling everyone how much they despise you for participating in the same game as they made an account to play. 
   Is Huch and Mindy Friend's to YOU, and your Goal's in Bimboland's?
    Write to them,  and tell them exactly how friendly they are to your Goal's in Bimboland's.

They have officially lost the protection of a police force, by 'self choice'.
  Treat those two player's as they treat YOU.   'Protester's rule's' apply only to those two player's because they DEMANDED it....... No report by them of mis- conduct against any new-player  will be accepted from this point forward.  They 'Made their Bed', so let them sleep in the shit they leave behind.
   They don't like rule's, so let them live without them.

Worthless word's and slander........   There should be a thread dedicated to their honor.

15.01.2017 20:59:31
Mindy
Level 104
Sex Appeal: 880424
Agnostica
15.01.2017 23:16:20
Mindy

HeavenLeighBimbo wrote:
@^   More amusing !!!!!
   Read, Bimbo READ.......
   Love !!! ^   The Meaningless Protest's of Bimboland's !!!!!!!
   I seem to have struck a Nerve.
  One meaningless protester falls down and the next is more than willing to steal your freedom to think independently.

So did they give you any inspiration how to Grow Bimboland's?
  One, 'Huch' is a muti-account maker'. that as banned,but  just make's new account's incessantly.  I prefer him/her to just keep one account so......  you get what you get at least in some sort of personal history of the player.
   Mindy really surprises me,  but  I do love her stories and do give her the benefit of being purely entertaining for me and the forum.
   Again her 'Real world politic's' shine through,  but she at least has common sense.  Defend your Friend.  
           Mindy doesn't actively try to destroy Bimboland's.
   Only Me,  Your retired old pensioner-bimbo's with several, golden parachutes and 'No Dawg-in'da'fight.'
   Protest's THIS.   For her it is simply because I am more successful than she is.  EGO.   
   Personally I love her stories of a professional woman,  So why she seek's to mock my professional life currently as a police officer is rather telling of her compete contempt for women in POWER. EVERYWHERE, including Bimboland's?

LOLROF. Ignorance, in deed's.  Oh she may have fancy factory deal's and such,  but she doesn't have and will never earn respect in 'Real-world' drama.
  Board-room's and banks, are as Phony as a person can possibly be when practicing to be a 'Whore'.  It's not an insult,  but a fact of $$$$$$$ and manipulation of documentation.   I've played that 'real world game' myself more time's than I care to admit

I love reading about your real life Mindy much more than your desire to be part of an Internet community.
   If you hate Bimboland's so much why do you and your alter ego 'Huch',  Continue to join every day?  It's the INTERNET and totally FAKE in every rational sense !!!!!   You Can't even PRETEND to play with Doll's and be welcoming to New Player's.
   Do tell EVERYONE WHAT YOUR GOAL'S ARE and how you can make it possible, while making the Owner of the Game 'Despise' you personally as an Idiot.   Till then   You should just do what you do best.
      Play the game, and talk about yourself.   Don't  bother being a leader because I can tell you right now,  if you can't pass my screening process,  
            You will not effect Bimboland's in the least.

So Are Huch and Mindy Running for Prime Bimbo Right Now?
     Obviously they are NOT.    Nor would they be even serious contender's in an honest debate.

No election can be won by 'Hating' entire segment's of the population.
Huch and Mindy has explained to everyone by now how Bimboland's and it's ENTIRE Population, is to be hated because they were able to write in the Forum.

Read it............  and learn from the mistake's of other's.  
           It's better after-all to learn from other people's mistake's than your own.

Is there anyone in support of a Mindy and Huch being your new Leadership?
         The first thing done,  would be the power switch is turned OFF to the server's. Game OVER.
  There would be no point in allowing the game to continue with it's current population.  
@^  BRILLIANT !!!!!!!!!
  Yet the path way's are Known already.

Build the game.   Don't destroy the game.
  Bimbo's were given the power to do both.
     So should I recommend, the 'Closing Bimboland's,' as My last offical act as your last rational Prime Bimbo, to satisfy all of your protestation's?
  pifff,,,,,,,,   another Protester, who drank to much coffee this morning......   Piffff.   Give me JUST ONE, FUCKING REASON !!!!!
  More distraction's,  and NO true IDEA'S.    Sure you want to go to an American school and be educated like THAT? Protestation 101. $ 21,000 per year to be taught to be ignorant and use Photo-shop. A New world Era, of 'Fake New's' and even 'More Fake Photo's' in place of actual critical thinking done by REAL-Humans in an educational setting.  Collage,   
       'Hitler' had a name for them,  Gettos'.   Only this time around  you volunteer to suffer 'Brain-death' by systematic indoctrination of superiority over everyone you feel is politically opposed to your value system.'
.  A protester's paradise with 'Free Money' and all the ignorance and sexual molestation you can consume at a 'frat-party' and educational system.      You are a Hero Of sort's Mindy..........     Just Not Mine.        
   I'm sticking to the 'Rule's of Morality' at this time to govern.  'Political correctness' is no better than a Nazi Witch Hunt,'  and  I will  not be a part of it.
  I listen to the 'Will of the Player's' to Rule, at this time. [as such] - This is my Ruling:
         Huch's and Mindy's protests, concerning the Future of Bimboland's is NULL and VOID. As nothing they mentioned in any 'Protest' had any merit  or truth to the actual situation of Bimboland's and it's possible future existence.
  Bimboland's does not need to be destroyed at this time.
  NOR will I LET IT. As your Representative to the Owner and President of Bimboland's.
Terrorist's be damned at my personal expense, as a Bimbo/Citizen/State Minister/Prime Bimbo/mother/ slut/ and a generally nasty-ass-bitch- who fight's for Freedom for ALL.  ( A debate point for only Criminals. Beware of treading in dangerous water's.)
  I EARNED my 'Chevron's' on my sleeve's to put them to work for YOU. 
  Best advice right now is....   'Kiss a man' in the Military.
   They know respect, and it doesn't matter if your wearing 'big-gurl' pantie's or not.     Piff.
  I know where to find hero's. All around ME.

The world is Really not as 'Bitter and Evil' as you seek to make it by protesting a 'meaningless internet game/nation'.....
  You are really just protesting yourself in a Mirror.
                So you hate this, so you hate that, and that hate that so you hate that,  and hate that because that causes hate so you must hate hate hate and hate and do some more hating so that you can hate some more to be sure you hated enough to be sure that you hated enough to be sure that as much hate could be possible to hate as much as needed to play a game of TIT- FOR TAT.
    SUCH foolish make's me Retreat to a Good song made By Bimbo's I Respect.  'So Beep beep be da la'beep da'la a la de doe beep.'

cute that you say hate will not be tolerated then keep spreading hate yourself.  Huch said nothing hateful and pointedly stated that it was nothing against the individual but concerns that the constitution was being totally ignored...you in turn are being very ignorant and attacking and have not given a valid reason why there was no senator elections and why the constitution was ignored....worse is that you think ignoring it is fine.

Now Huch is apparently a multi accouter...so why not IP ban him since apparently you had that done to that other person?  Likely because there is no truth to it.  "If you hate Bimboland's so much why do you and your alter ego 'Huch',  Continue to join every day" back that up...you won't because you can't because there is no truth to it.

As for my "stories" stop being such a damned moron....you basically BEGGED people to share some RL stuff...I did and this is what I get in return?  You think you are more successful than me????  If you are, that is awesome...but  I am fairly comfortable calling bullshit and am confident I made more last month than you have in your life as a "highly educated stopper porn star escort dancer truck truck driver peace / police officer business owner educator office manager consultant TEO actress public safety office"  ...I have little ego and actively look to empower people 24/7...why...because it is good for me and good for them....you are the 2nd most ego driven person on here...right behind the owner.  every thread turns into being about you despite the fact that you started one as essentially a journal. 

As for me mocking you...please...do share a link to a forum where I said one word about it...other than here.  I have zero issues with women in power and my PA is being promoted to a position of pretty significant power...yeah...female.  And it is not a factory...perhaps too big of a concept for you to wrap your head around.  I have zero problems welcoming people...but are they being welcomed to a game or a society?  The owner says it is a society...and in such you are spitting on its foundation and have clearly stated that it is fine to ignore the constitution.  I think that people standing up to the constitution being spit on is standing up for society...not the other way around.  If you feel it is fine then you have no respect for a democracy nor a republic.

Not a serious contender as a PB...then why did you IM me trying to draw my interest on it and wanting me nominated?  I am all for honest debate...YOU are the one spreading hate to 3 people in this thread now because they are not supporting you dictatorship tirade and total disregard for this society's constitution.

15.01.2017 23:16:20
Make your parents proud, your enemies jealous, and yourself happy.  The only thing that can prevent you is you! 

Hugz to my BL: stalker...you know who you are.  Lil creepy, but thanks for the pedestal. 
HeavenLeighBimbo
Level 129
Freethinkerland
15.01.2017 23:33:30
HeavenLeighBimbo

:P.    Problem solved for a day.  She will be back even more angry than ever,   A Protester with nothing to offer our community............. Sent to Jail....  hummmmm
   Yet she keeps trying with her pure HATE of Bimboland's and it's player's and leadership of Bimboland's as why she should be supported in making Bimboland's NOT EXIST.  It's insane People !!!!   Kill the player's to protest Bimboland's.  Huch and Mindy are perfect example's of 'hater's.  [and] What are they hating?  YOU, a player on the internet, exactly like them.
  Do you really hate people who take the time to Post in the forum about their real live's too?
  Do you make it a point to mock everyone with every opportunity?
  If a total loser, who cannot even make a kind comment to New player's and a New Senator, can abuse the very player who RULE'S this game;
            What does it mean for your own existence?
   Does anyone else see this sort of behaviour as Mentally Insane?
   Why log in if she hate's it so much as not to contribute to it's community.
   Her stated goal is to hate individuals, like you and I, because we wont abandon Bimboland's.   It might be Mindy's goal for you,  but you don't need to accept her vision of YOUR future in Bimboland's. [I totally refuse to be bullied by ignorance into deciding 'What game I'm Allowed to play and be active in.'  This includes, my ability to become the most powerful leader in Bimboland's.   Mindy obviously resent;s that and while she claim's to be so wealthy, and Wise,  she does nothing to prove her skill's as a business woman in Bimboland's,  but Protests for it's destruction because an investment of her time and money is not worth it to her.
             IN PLAIN ENGLISH  SHE SAID.  ANYONE WHO PLAY'S THIS GAME IS NOT WORTH HER EFFORT'S,  ONLY HER DISGUST.  [BEING A RICH AND POWERFUL WOMAN WITH NO POWER IN THIS FORUM.]    It obviously make's her upset, and she is spouting off like a 10 year old girl, not a politician or even a simple adult.
 She is not speaking about anything but her own opinion.  Pissed off about the Election's she in part also caused to never be possible.   Please tell me how you actually encouraged any election's or any work in Bimboland's to be done !!!!!!
    YOU DIDN'T.    
Shit flow's from your mouth faster than a kitten a$$ with diarrhea.

I speak for Bimboland's.   
      I Am the voice of the Bimbo's.   As ELECTED more time's than you Mindy.  Piss Off.   Go to Jail.  You crossed the line now.
  If you want the complete destruction of Bimboland's  how would you seek to replace the rule's that benefit YOU.
  Game over......   You had a chance to speak and offer solution's.   Instead you decided to come out fighting.
         Cool off, and come back again to the game and player's, YOUR, entire soul is devoted to Destruction.
  Maybe next time you can behave like a Bimbo,  or at least like 'half'n'adult.
  Or better yet,  Don't come back with your very poor attitude if Bimboland's is so offensive to you.

What part of,  I have no Dog in this fight do you NOT UNDERSTAND?
   I am term limited OUT.     Yet I'm still the only one left able to form a government.

Stupid anarchists.   GURRRRRRRRR expecting to live in the 'dark age's of oppression they Still seek to impress upon all women.
    Be seen, but Never heard. [Unless your the Queen of England in a Man's world circa 14 hundreds to present.,  LOLROF]

Obviously Huches dream Bimbo.  Why Mindy jumped onto such a train-wreak is sort of unfathomable to me.  She has true ability to be a leader but squanders it with personal problem's she cannot escape from, to think with a new direction on the Internet Nation of Bimboland's.   After I made my offer to you, Mindy  you proved to be mentally unstable.   Consider the offer rescinded.  I wouldn't offer you the job of my toilet flusher, anymore.  
   American liberal's do eat fellow protester's. Especially those with the skills to work within the SYSTEM and best situated to make change's.  
  Mindy would only set back the community if she had the OWNER to deal with in a respectful manner and not just 'lil'o' me.    
  " Your Fired."   [[[[[[  giggle's ]]]]]]] Get used to it if you continue to behave like a petulant child.
  No Idea's ......?  
Don't waste my time with your protest party and BOO WHO, BULL SHIT.
   YOU made Bimboland's into what is is today with your neglect and disassociation with fellow citizen's by not becoming a member of the community.
        You want to stand apart, and demand [What?] from your fellow player's to stop you from hating Bimboland's..?  
   Bimboland's cannot offer you anything to fix your damaged SOUL.   'Hate' is a cancer upon all societies no matter the 'Name'.

15.01.2017 23:33:30
Huch
Level 13
Sex Appeal: 1936
Agnostica
16.01.2017 02:05:11
Huch

Wow, what is with all of the hate you are introducing here HLB?  You seem to continually need to attack people and bring in some pretty big accusations that you can't back up (for example saying I am more then one person here, which simply is not true and this is the only ID I have ever had).  Is it some sort of defense mechanism, because you sure seem to draw on it a lot in the forums any time you meet confrontation or opposition to a view.  Where are these lies I have introduced here?  Everything I put to question is factually correct.  I laid out a congratulations, and I genuinely meant that.  You in turn felt the need to attack and berate multiple citizens.  At no point was I ignorant nor rude here, nor have I placed a single lie.
Is this to be a society, a Republic, or not?  Pretty simple question.
Why should a citizen not stand up when they see that the constitution is not being followed?  Are you saying that the constitution means nothing or that citizens do not have the right to expect the government to adhere to it?  Somehow standing up for the constitution is, in your eyes, a bad thing and promotes people to not come here.  Please clarify as to why that is the case, because it seems like the socially responsible action to stand up for basic rights of of fellow citizens and the principles this society is supposed to be founded on.  There were bellows that this place needed to see actions of a society, and here we see some and you seem to be having a hissyfit.
I want to see this society succeed, but I am of the the opinion that it needs to follow its constitution in order to do that.  The constitution, as presented, is not being followed.  Please explain why, and valid reasons do not include:
- It was amended (even temporarily), because there is no record of that happening and there, the constitution does not reflect this amendment, and there was nothing given to its constituents (that I have see anyways) to indicate this.
- It was necessary to appoint Senators in attempts to get a new PB simply because there were no Senators, because that can be done via an election. That is kind of the point, elect them then a Prim Bimbo from them.  There was nothing stopping there from being an election, and the fact that it was not a free and open election is an insult to the democratic process of a Republic.
- Breaking them to appease the president does not suffice either.  They are put in place for a reason, to hold government to a basic functional standard and guideline for the people it is to represent.

Aesthetic, I apologize that HLB chose to explode this thread and start attacking and insulting and accusing people.  I meant my congratulations and that this was nothing against you when I said it, and I don't think it is too much of any citizen to expect a CALM and grounded explanation to concerns regarding the electorial process and constitution.

16.01.2017 02:05:11
When society lacks governance the people of it have a choice to have a voice or to accept abusers of the system. For information on THREE times being caught abusing fellow citizens, please feel free to read here: 

http://bimbo.land/senate/topic/938

You either choose to have a voice or let someone in society walk on its fellow members with no respect for the spirit of it.  Your call.

HeavenLeighBimbo
Level 129
Freethinkerland
16.01.2017 02:18:11
HeavenLeighBimbo

As a true protester goes,  Huch is true to his/her nature.  No solution's to real problem's because it really is impossible for angry people to ever think cooperatively.   How many opportunities did he/she have to write even a single constructive Idea, just in this THREAD? 
             So the game die's because of his/her............. opinion of ??????......... Hate.  Narcissism?

So once again,  Huch is the deciding factor if Bimboland's is allowed to exist.   WOW.
              I would like to commission a statue of the Newest god of Bimboland's.
  In the town square.    Will that satisfy YOU for FREE? [big boie?]

I have made some difficult choice's.  What would you do if Protester's kill off all of the politician's, just day's before an election?
  This is Huch's  question, that people like him/she/ muti-account's has been beating us with.  Huch made the Constitution irrelevant to his/her/muti, gaming experience.  Booo  Whoooo.

I allowed Anarchy to rule for 2 months, and obviously you are upset because I banned a few of your muti- account's.  How many player's do you think came to me to fix thing's as a retired Prime Bimbo?
  Wahhh,  Keep crying, whining and using 'copy-paste'ah'.

My tolerance for ignorance is running out.
  I had to make some political changes because There was no leadership after the last Election !!!!   We Got hacked by Spammer's and 'Cheat's !!!!
    I was happy to just retire, but as soon as people like you realized there was no Government in Bimboland's  you took advantage of it and began to cheat with no shame or decency.

Huch your are right about this ....   I am Nasty.  I am a Bitch.
   I also don't tolerate Bull-shit sowed by people who know nothing about a situation.  You have never been part of the political process with the owner.  However I'm now officially calling a 'Foul' on you.
  You Earned some jail time..   You speak with such double standard's I have to totally give up on ever understanding your desire's.   All I know is you are a terrorist in the Nation of Bimboland's because everything you do and say is hateful to common women and men who join Bimboland's.   We GET IT !!!!!!!    You hate Bimboland's....... Or just me Personally, which make's your choice to behave so badly even more STUPID.  
 I have the perfect place for your to have a time out and still play with yourself.........
   Off to Jail You Go...  bye bye.
               Even I have my limit's to accommodating  terrorist's in OUR Nation.
  That's a fact you can never change.

BTW,  If I was charging him in a criminal court it would be for obstruction of Justice as his first offence.  
        Care to continue this???????? to it's most logical conclusion?
  Who is the next terrorist on today's docket?
  I'm cleaning OUR HOUSE in order to make it clean for new Senators to thrive, with IDEA'S and pure SUPPORT for fashionable Bimbo's making a nation for themselves.  This has been my goal since 2007, and I'm NOT BACKING AWAY from it  no matter WHO tries to be a 'Bully'.
  I Am Miss Bimbo.
    I support our Senator's 100%.
 I also earned my Rank..........Fairly Elected 3 time's. [ because I wanted too. ]
.   So I can also Put 'it' in a drawer, and put on my big gurl pantie's.       
          I can also speak as a common Bimbo too.   You would not like that,  Trust me on this.
  I give no quarter too agitator's, unless they are in a launderette.

I have the right's to break all the rules.    Yet, I DON'T in support of Bimboland's..
  I'm trying to put the Election's back on track........   Are YOU?

16.01.2017 02:18:11

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...