Created
HeavenLeighBimbo
Level 129
Sex Appeal: 1695423
Freethinkerland
16.01.2017 06:57:09
HeavenLeighBimbo

Because I can,  and apparently NOBODY respect's leadership,  
   Find Your 'Safe Place'. and suck your thumb on your collage campus.  Cry and cry and cry,  it's the safety dance.
   Dedicated to the  Idiot's  who can't dance.

16.01.2017 06:57:09
Image result for winter wonderland banner
Aesthetic
Level 14
Sex Appeal: 5159
Agnostica
16.01.2017 07:54:45
Aesthetic

Well that escalated into something ugly, but it does make it clear that most people don't know how elections work, how to be a senator, and the roles that a Senator,State Minister, and Prime Bimbo has. When we were able to speak to the owner in his thread that ultimately turned into a fire pit, I did ask him for more of an explanation and then later suggested to him that maybe a better explanation regarding becoming a Senator may get people to pay that $20, right now, $10 per month  to become a Senator. Of course he didn't answer to those points (my tone might of been too harsh for him?) and just said that we're lazy and need to build this nation. I do think that if he or anyone else who knew did give a better explanation this whole altercation that just took place could of been avoided.

Since I was curious and HLB had mentioned its not possible for anyone to be a Senator, I decided to buy the subscription. In order to see if it is possible, what it is that Senators do that could help, and maybe others would join in so that we have a selection of Senators when future elections roll around. Obviously not the next election, but hopefully the one thats coming in 4months. I haven't gotten an answer on what role Senators play when I did ask HLB, but I assume shes busy since the elections are in 2 weeks.

16.01.2017 07:54:45
Slayyy_Baby
Level 7
Sex Appeal: 351
Atheista
16.01.2017 09:25:57
Slayyy_Baby

Welcome to Senator ...

16.01.2017 09:25:57
HeavenLeighBimbo
Level 129
Sex Appeal: 1695423
Freethinkerland
16.01.2017 10:59:26
HeavenLeighBimbo

Personal Reply to Senator Aesthetic. :   
   Your about to get every little detail about Bimboland's.     Most likely more than you want to know.
  Busy indeed...........     How do you wake up your Man?
  OK  I am a Bimboland's whore too.     Kissing on Chris.
  It's NOT about the Money.... duhhhhhhhh.

I don't want to think 'serious shit' right now..............
   I'm still shaking from the drama of my show tonight.   I don't do weekend's very well,  So please forgive me on a Sunday.
  I also had to perform some policing duties in Bimboland's too,  and it totally crushes my soul to need to be the Prime Bimbo.
   I do think it was a good thing, I did part of my duties before I danced..............
  So much pent up energy,  I hope I totally came off angry and intolerable.
         Even my girlfriend would agree with that assessment of me before I dance out my attitude, and fall breathless on the floor for my girlfriend to pick me up.  She love's watching the show's too,  but she does get a bit emotional when I'm 'crashed' on the 'stage'.
  She know's my routine's by heart, because she has seen them very intimately.  If I stray in the slightest bit, she thinks I'm injured.  

Jackie is the most beautiful woman I've ever imagined to love me.    I hate admitting this but she has caught me as I was falling down more time's than I can count.     Whoa,,,,     I think  I'm needing to go away right now.   Jackie in the 'real-world' needs a smile too.  She was such a 'trooper' tonight.  She was in the audience when the fighting started.  I was perfectly safe,  but she was caught in the Mess.  Yet, she was only concerned for my safety...........
     I feel like a piece of Shit.  I was balled up like a kitten and rushed away.    
  It was not my plan,  but what can you do when................ your an employee in an unconventional situation.
  I was hysterically 'Screaming her name.'
  She knew what to do.      I love her so much and she was not hurt.  I was so frightened till I examined every inch of her naked body  just to make sure. Magnificent  was my diagnosis..    My 'party-girl ' is someone I never dreamed possible.
  I got home first and was crying with worry...  then she walked in and I completely broke down into a wet mess of tear's.   She is now in bed,  but I'm still being so 'cagey'.  If it wasn't -20F' outside  I would run into the forest naked and SCREAM.  No outlet in nature,  So listening to Jackie sleep is teasing me instead.  I love seeing her sleeping in my bed so peacefully.   So tired but I can't stop looking at her face on a pillow, and the blanket's and lighting.........

Oh Mercy.......   She belong's right there. Keeping me awake .  I can't stop staring at her asleep.   
  I did not like losing her, and was totally helpless to grab her into my world, even though we were only about 40 feet from each other, when Mayhem erupted.
  I have her Now,  but .............. My body still hasn't settled down.    And I'm to tired to dance even a single step.
                 So staring at a sleeping beauty,  is my curse and blessing at the same time.
  That woman is perfect, even asleep..     I'm so jealous of Her, .  Even sleeping she is gorgeous, and right there.............
 Being my better part of the relationship.
  [  just for continuity,  The Children had a Nanny, tonight. ]  it doesn't happen often,  but I am being exceptionally protective tonight, to the point of insanity.
 OFF Topic?  You bet it is.  
  My Girlfriend has something very special to look forward to in the morning,  and  she doesn't even know it YET.

I asked the local fire department to fill  my yard with water  yesterday.   I had my men build a Ice skating rink on Friday.
 [Basically a very huge ring of Sandbag's]  The fire department always love's a good training exercise  So the Ucon Fire Department sent all of their firefighter's to a  Hose Party to fill it Up.   I'm not sure how many gallon's it took,  but  I saw the water tender leave and return 6 time's.  I even started an outdoor bon-fire and served them hot chocolate.   They did NOT PUT OUT THE Fire,  hahaha. 
         So I am a bit excited to wake the boy's............  and start the hockey lesson's for our babies'.
  THIS IS THE PERFECT cold TO FREEZE, my skating park.
  Indeed a huge change in my yard,  the boy's didn't understand  as it was built and filled.  I just told them  the ground was on fire, and we needed lot's of water.  When they see it in the morning, they will understand they have a new winter toy.

16.01.2017 10:59:26
Image result for winter wonderland banner
Queenlv
Level 6
Sex Appeal: 150
Atheista
16.01.2017 23:17:26
Queenlv

16.01.2017 23:17:26
Mindy
Level 104
Sex Appeal: 880424
Agnostica
17.01.2017 09:25:21
Mindy

HeavenLeighBimbo wrote:
Personal Reply to Senator Aesthetic. :   
   Your about to get every little detail about Bimboland's.     Most likely more than you want to know.
  Busy indeed...........     How do you wake up your Man?
  OK  I am a Bimboland's whore too.     Kissing on Chris.
  It's NOT about the Money.... duhhhhhhhh.

I don't want to think 'serious shit' right now..............
   I'm still shaking from the drama of my show tonight.   I don't do weekend's very well,  So please forgive me on a Sunday.
  I also had to perform some policing duties in Bimboland's too,  and it totally crushes my soul to need to be the Prime Bimbo.
   I do think it was a good thing, I did part of my duties before I danced..............
  So much pent up energy,  I hope I totally came off angry and intolerable.
         Even my girlfriend would agree with that assessment of me before I dance out my attitude, and fall breathless on the floor for my girlfriend to pick me up.  She love's watching the show's too,  but she does get a bit emotional when I'm 'crashed' on the 'stage'.
  She know's my routine's by heart, because she has seen them very intimately.  If I stray in the slightest bit, she thinks I'm injured.  

Jackie is the most beautiful woman I've ever imagined to love me.    I hate admitting this but she has caught me as I was falling down more time's than I can count.     Whoa,,,,     I think  I'm needing to go away right now.   Jackie in the 'real-world' needs a smile too.  She was such a 'trooper' tonight.  She was in the audience when the fighting started.  I was perfectly safe,  but she was caught in the Mess.  Yet, she was only concerned for my safety...........
     I feel like a piece of Shit.  I was balled up like a kitten and rushed away.    
  It was not my plan,  but what can you do when................ your an employee in an unconventional situation.
  I was hysterically 'Screaming her name.'
  She knew what to do.      I love her so much and she was not hurt.  I was so frightened till I examined every inch of her naked body  just to make sure. Magnificent  was my diagnosis..    My 'party-girl ' is someone I never dreamed possible.
  I got home first and was crying with worry...  then she walked in and I completely broke down into a wet mess of tear's.   She is now in bed,  but I'm still being so 'cagey'.  If it wasn't -20F' outside  I would run into the forest naked and SCREAM.  No outlet in nature,  So listening to Jackie sleep is teasing me instead.  I love seeing her sleeping in my bed so peacefully.   So tired but I can't stop looking at her face on a pillow, and the blanket's and lighting.........

Oh Mercy.......   She belong's right there. Keeping me awake .  I can't stop staring at her asleep.   
  I did not like losing her, and was totally helpless to grab her into my world, even though we were only about 40 feet from each other, when Mayhem erupted.
  I have her Now,  but .............. My body still hasn't settled down.    And I'm to tired to dance even a single step.
                 So staring at a sleeping beauty,  is my curse and blessing at the same time.
  That woman is perfect, even asleep..     I'm so jealous of Her, .  Even sleeping she is gorgeous, and right there.............
 Being my better part of the relationship.
  [  just for continuity,  The Children had a Nanny, tonight. ]  it doesn't happen often,  but I am being exceptionally protective tonight, to the point of insanity.
 OFF Topic?  You bet it is.  
  My Girlfriend has something very special to look forward to in the morning,  and  she doesn't even know it YET.

I asked the local fire department to fill  my yard with water  yesterday.   I had my men build a Ice skating rink on Friday.
 [Basically a very huge ring of Sandbag's]  The fire department always love's a good training exercise  So the Ucon Fire Department sent all of their firefighter's to a  Hose Party to fill it Up.   I'm not sure how many gallon's it took,  but  I saw the water tender leave and return 6 time's.  I even started an outdoor bon-fire and served them hot chocolate.   They did NOT PUT OUT THE Fire,  hahaha. 
         So I am a bit excited to wake the boy's............  and start the hockey lesson's for our babies'.
  THIS IS THE PERFECT cold TO FREEZE, my skating park.
  Indeed a huge change in my yard,  the boy's didn't understand  as it was built and filled.  I just told them  the ground was on fire, and we needed lot's of water.  When they see it in the morning, they will understand they have a new winter toy.

So since you have pointed out that long winded posts that go nowhere on topic should be pointed out, please refer to this one.

17.01.2017 09:25:21
Make your parents proud, your enemies jealous, and yourself happy.  The only thing that can prevent you is you! 

Hugz to my BL: stalker...you know who you are.  Lil creepy, but thanks for the pedestal. 
Mindy
Level 104
Sex Appeal: 880424
Agnostica
17.01.2017 09:51:14
Mindy

Aesthetic wrote:
Well that escalated into something ugly, but it does make it clear that most people don't know how elections work, how to be a senator, and the roles that a Senator,State Minister, and Prime Bimbo has. When we were able to speak to the owner in his thread that ultimately turned into a fire pit, I did ask him for more of an explanation and then later suggested to him that maybe a better explanation regarding becoming a Senator may get people to pay that $20, right now, $10 per month  to become a Senator. Of course he didn't answer to those points (my tone might of been too harsh for him?) and just said that we're lazy and need to build this nation. I do think that if he or anyone else who knew did give a better explanation this whole altercation that just took place could of been avoided.

Since I was curious and HLB had mentioned its not possible for anyone to be a Senator, I decided to buy the subscription. In order to see if it is possible, what it is that Senators do that could help, and maybe others would join in so that we have a selection of Senators when future elections roll around. Obviously not the next election, but hopefully the one thats coming in 4months. I haven't gotten an answer on what role Senators play when I did ask HLB, but I assume shes busy since the elections are in 2 weeks.

You know...when I first saw this thread I was like hmm...senator without an election???  I never said anything because I get it...there is no Prime Bimbo once HLB is out so you will become PB...I assume.  I figured hey...great...if it potentially gets the ball rolling on government again I am not going to say anything...I want to see the place succeed.  Then I come on and read the thread again some time later and someone (Huch) has actually pointed this out...and actually went further to the constitution itself...I admit I never though of it to that level but felt it was pretty interesting in itself because while I recognized that no election was not democratic the fact that it was unconstitutional and broke the guidance of the land itself...yeah...never thought of that.  I still didn't care...I saw some conversation and debate around it and that is very healthy for what is supposed to be a free society founded on...as pointed out...a constitution that is supposed to be operating principles for government.  there was nothing other than some polite conversation around it....cool.  THAT is when the problem kicked in...HLB came in with the need to start insulting people and attacking and making all sort of wild accusations...and sorry...whether HLB likes it or not...it was a valid point brought up...that is a right within in a free republic...to question government.  It would appear HLB wants a dictatorship...not a republic based society.  
I was 100% fine with you being brought in...but it was also not wrong for someone to question the process...when they are that attacked and hate is brought in by the government...HLB...yeah...I am going to step in and say something.  I find it ironic that HLB is calling people terrorists for wanting the constitution adhered or at least pointing out that it was broken...wouldn't the the person who is not doing so be a terrorist if anyone in that situation is?  They are the ones breaking the laws of the land by breaking the constitution and by attacking and spreading hate...

I have no issues with you being in as a Senator...I don't...you seem pretty cool and level headed from the posts I have seen you make thus far...a lot more so than the standing PB for sure.  Doesn't mean the constitution and democratic process of a republic was not broken and that people should not be able to to voice concerns around that.  I wish you luck...I have no idea who would have run if there was an election but based on what I have seen of you in the past you likely would have gotten my vote.

17.01.2017 09:51:14
Make your parents proud, your enemies jealous, and yourself happy.  The only thing that can prevent you is you! 

Hugz to my BL: stalker...you know who you are.  Lil creepy, but thanks for the pedestal. 
maniatica
Level 22
Sex Appeal: 7996
Atheista
19.01.2017 09:16:41
maniatica

Mindy wrote:
Aesthetic wrote:

You know...when I first saw this thread I was like hmm...senator without an election???  I never said anything because I get it...there is no Prime Bimbo once HLB is out so you will become PB...I assume.  I figured hey...great...if it potentially gets the ball rolling on government again I am not going to say anything...I want to see the place succeed.  Then I come on and read the thread again some time later and someone (Huch) has actually pointed this out...and actually went further to the constitution itself...I admit I never though of it to that level but felt it was pretty interesting in itself because while I recognized that no election was not democratic the fact that it was unconstitutional and broke the guidance of the land itself...yeah...never thought of that.  I still didn't care...I saw some conversation and debate around it and that is very healthy for what is supposed to be a free society founded on...as pointed out...a constitution that is supposed to be operating principles for government.  there was nothing other than some polite conversation around it....cool.  THAT is when the problem kicked in...HLB came in with the need to start insulting people and attacking and making all sort of wild accusations...and sorry...whether HLB likes it or not...it was a valid point brought up...that is a right within in a free republic...to question government.  It would appear HLB wants a dictatorship...not a republic based society.  
I was 100% fine with you being brought in...but it was also not wrong for someone to question the process...when they are that attacked and hate is brought in by the government...HLB...yeah...I am going to step in and say something.  I find it ironic that HLB is calling people terrorists for wanting the constitution adhered or at least pointing out that it was broken...wouldn't the the person who is not doing so be a terrorist if anyone in that situation is?  They are the ones breaking the laws of the land by breaking the constitution and by attacking and spreading hate...

I have no issues with you being in as a Senator...I don't...you seem pretty cool and level headed from the posts I have seen you make thus far...a lot more so than the standing PB for sure.  Doesn't mean the constitution and democratic process of a republic was not broken and that people should not be able to to voice concerns around that.  I wish you luck...I have no idea who would have run if there was an election but based on what I have seen of you in the past you likely would have gotten my vote.
thank you mindy for saying that!
i wanted too but i could not write it well in english...

thank you!

19.01.2017 09:16:41

Cici's notice
Level 1
Sex Appeal: 30
Agnostica
24.01.2017 05:38:01
Cici's notice

good job for next senate

24.01.2017 05:38:01
everything for fashion
Telaphone
Level 73
Sex Appeal: 310695
Agnostica
02.02.2017 14:37:18
Telaphone

I wish you gave me the $20 bucks instead.

02.02.2017 14:37:18

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...