Prime Bimbo:
Treasury (USD):
0
3
5
7
1
2

Bimboland Clock

Update from the Prime Bimbo

Posts
33
Created
28.03.2015
Author
SweetasNuts
Mandi
Level 9
Status: Citizen
Sex Appeal: 710
Reputation: 2118
Posts: 529
Antitheocra
09.04.2015 01:47:07
Mandi

Dyani wrote:
No one is going to invest real money into this until real improvement is made. I feel like we've been sitting in this extremely unfinished state for way too long, and now you're talking about people needing to spend money to get this thing rolling. You should have done that BEFORE opening. Had a fundraiser, kickstarter-- something instead of talking about wanting/needing money and only offering empty promises and what you'd like to do.

To me, the solution is very simple -- make noticeable improvements to the site. Even if you don't have the funds or feel like you're putting more money in than you're getting back, you're going to have to grit and bear it because there just isn't going to be a steady flow of cash when you still have broken avatars. You bit off more than you can chew and opened Bimbolands in an extremely unfinished state. Complaining (for the lack of a better word) about money problems now is a bad way to start things. Bimbolands has only been open for two months! Now you're basically blackmailing people into giving you money to keep bimbolands alive and growing.

The fact that this has turned into a pay-to-win game only rubs salt into the wound. Now, if there is anyone who may be able to turn this thing around, they have to pay and hope it's worth it.
exactly. it shouldnt be so much responsibility on us to make bimbolands a success.. i mean how do we know that any money we put into this is actually going toward the site and things that we want on it? everyday that goes by without a word from SweetasNuts is bothering me because in order for us to make this site into something decent we need a strong leader who wants to make a good game and who wants to pay attention to what we have to say. we need to be able to trust the people running this site and so far they havent proven themselves at all :/ i really dont want this site to be a watered down version of miss bimbo where you have to pay to have anything resembling fun.. i know it can be better than that. it has alot of potential because we already have a nice community going right now. there's just too much uncertainty thats not being addressed by those in charge.

09.04.2015 01:47:07
bra hrefhttpoi57tinypiccomo5c9r4jpg target_blankView Raw Imagea
Dyani
Level 5
Status: Citizen
Sex Appeal: 90
Reputation: 104
Posts: 4
Freethinkerland
09.04.2015 19:53:23
Dyani

Mandi wrote:
Dyani wrote:
No one is going to invest real money into this until real improvement is made. I feel like we've been sitting in this extremely unfinished state for way too long, and now you're talking about people needing to spend money to get this thing rolling. You should have done that BEFORE opening. Had a fundraiser, kickstarter-- something instead of talking about wanting/needing money and only offering empty promises and what you'd like to do.

To me, the solution is very simple -- make noticeable improvements to the site. Even if you don't have the funds or feel like you're putting more money in than you're getting back, you're going to have to grit and bear it because there just isn't going to be a steady flow of cash when you still have broken avatars. You bit off more than you can chew and opened Bimbolands in an extremely unfinished state. Complaining (for the lack of a better word) about money problems now is a bad way to start things. Bimbolands has only been open for two months! Now you're basically blackmailing people into giving you money to keep bimbolands alive and growing.

The fact that this has turned into a pay-to-win game only rubs salt into the wound. Now, if there is anyone who may be able to turn this thing around, they have to pay and hope it's worth it.
exactly. it shouldnt be so much responsibility on us to make bimbolands a success.. i mean how do we know that any money we put into this is actually going toward the site and things that we want on it? everyday that goes by without a word from SweetasNuts is bothering me because in order for us to make this site into something decent we need a strong leader who wants to make a good game and who wants to pay attention to what we have to say. we need to be able to trust the people running this site and so far they havent proven themselves at all :/ i really dont want this site to be a watered down version of miss bimbo where you have to pay to have anything resembling fun.. i know it can be better than that. it has alot of potential because we already have a nice community going right now. there's just too much uncertainty thats not being addressed by those in charge.
I should have went with my gut feeling when they required you pass a test and connect via your facebook. This might seem silly to some, but I feel uncomfortable knowing that the people that run this site have access to my personal facebook where they can get my name and whatnot. I saw how immature and aggressive the mods/people in charge were in the forums. At times, I thought their facebook and MissBimbo was being ran by children. I understood the site was meant to be fun but there's a point when it's not fooling around anymore and you're just being an annoying troll (something I saw often). I saw someone mention if the mods were still unfair -- lets hope they're not, assuming we even get past this version of MissBimbo.

This is really sad, though. There are some really good elements here like these new forums and the dress up system, but we still have broken avatars. Usually I'd have no problem investing into sites like this, but like you, the fact that no one has replied to people's concerns but still have the audacity to talk numbers and back us into a corner by saying the only way this will succeed is if we drop some cash is just too much. I'm still shocked that SweetAsNuts had the nerve to say they invested 10K to get this place up and running, like that was going to guilt trip people into giving money back. I don't know what he thought was going to happen when posting that.

I feel a bit sorry for the people that sank money into this because I highly doubt it's going to make it to the end of the year, if things keep going the way they're going.

09.04.2015 19:53:23
The Duchess
Level 6
Status: Citizen
Sex Appeal: 180
Reputation: 289
Posts: 26
Reasonopia
10.04.2015 01:39:42
The Duchess

Dyani wrote:
Mandi wrote:
Dyani wrote:
No one is going to invest real money into this until real improvement is made. I feel like we've been sitting in this extremely unfinished state for way too long, and now you're talking about people needing to spend money to get this thing rolling. You should have done that BEFORE opening. Had a fundraiser, kickstarter-- something instead of talking about wanting/needing money and only offering empty promises and what you'd like to do.

To me, the solution is very simple -- make noticeable improvements to the site. Even if you don't have the funds or feel like you're putting more money in than you're getting back, you're going to have to grit and bear it because there just isn't going to be a steady flow of cash when you still have broken avatars. You bit off more than you can chew and opened Bimbolands in an extremely unfinished state. Complaining (for the lack of a better word) about money problems now is a bad way to start things. Bimbolands has only been open for two months! Now you're basically blackmailing people into giving you money to keep bimbolands alive and growing.

The fact that this has turned into a pay-to-win game only rubs salt into the wound. Now, if there is anyone who may be able to turn this thing around, they have to pay and hope it's worth it.
exactly. it shouldnt be so much responsibility on us to make bimbolands a success.. i mean how do we know that any money we put into this is actually going toward the site and things that we want on it? everyday that goes by without a word from SweetasNuts is bothering me because in order for us to make this site into something decent we need a strong leader who wants to make a good game and who wants to pay attention to what we have to say. we need to be able to trust the people running this site and so far they havent proven themselves at all :/ i really dont want this site to be a watered down version of miss bimbo where you have to pay to have anything resembling fun.. i know it can be better than that. it has alot of potential because we already have a nice community going right now. there's just too much uncertainty thats not being addressed by those in charge.
I should have went with my gut feeling when they required you pass a test and connect via your facebook. This might seem silly to some, but I feel uncomfortable knowing that the people that run this site have access to my personal facebook where they can get my name and whatnot. I saw how immature and aggressive the mods/people in charge were in the forums. At times, I thought their facebook and MissBimbo was being ran by children. I understood the site was meant to be fun but there's a point when it's not fooling around anymore and you're just being an annoying troll (something I saw often). I saw someone mention if the mods were still unfair -- lets hope they're not, assuming we even get past this version of MissBimbo.

This is really sad, though. There are some really good elements here like these new forums and the dress up system, but we still have broken avatars. Usually I'd have no problem investing into sites like this, but like you, the fact that no one has replied to people's concerns but still have the audacity to talk numbers and back us into a corner by saying the only way this will succeed is if we drop some cash is just too much. I'm still shocked that SweetAsNuts had the nerve to say they invested 10K to get this place up and running, like that was going to guilt trip people into giving money back. I don't know what he thought was going to happen when posting that.

I feel a bit sorry for the people that sank money into this because I highly doubt it's going to make it to the end of the year, if things keep going the way they're going.

I completely agree with everything above.  I'm finding it hard to trust that this is not a scam for money.  We are an established community from miss bimbo and we are all very familiar with SweetasNuts. In fact, he and his team used to post videos on youtube from the miss bimbo HQ office.. It's all very strange that miss bimbo ended and a new site is created with a different name and a different game all together.  Whenever any company asks for money, immediately red flags go up.  I'm having a hard time trusting the fact that SweetasNuts really is who he says he is and that we are not being scammed because we are such an easy target because we know we can trust the miss bimbo name and have poured real money into it in the past.. so what would stop us from giving more money to "Miss Bimbo" 2.0?  I would love to have proof that this really is the same SweetasNuts from miss bimbo... after all, its free to post a video on YouTube and you already have your own channel.. it would be nice to know that we are not being scammed.


10.04.2015 01:39:42
Mandi
Level 9
Status: Citizen
Sex Appeal: 710
Reputation: 2118
Posts: 529
Antitheocra
10.04.2015 02:35:06
Mandi

The Duchess is right, we should at least have proof that SweetasNuts is who he says he is. i'm sure it would put some of the uncertainty to rest (it wouldnt fix everything but i feel it's needed.) we really need SAN to speak up and address our concerns and confusion, a video would be a good way to do it.

10.04.2015 02:35:06
bra hrefhttpoi57tinypiccomo5c9r4jpg target_blankView Raw Imagea
The Duchess
Level 6
Status: Citizen
Sex Appeal: 180
Reputation: 289
Posts: 26
Reasonopia
11.04.2015 14:20:23
The Duchess

The strange thing is all of us are from Miss Bimbo. We try to return to Miss Bimbo site but get directed here and that's exciting because we think Miss Bimbo is back amd running again!  We take the test and excitedly look around for all the fun stuff we got to do on Miss Bimbo and then we are disappointed to find this site is NOTHING like Miss Bimbo, so of course the majority of players don't return.. this is boring, strange and quite frankly, very offensive because for some strange reason, SweetasNuts thinks we are naive enough to give him our money for a game that doesn't deliver and for the hopes of a game, that we loved, to make its return.  Unfortunately,  that isn't in the plans to happen.  I get that Miss Bimbo was highly controversial and frowned upon because children were playing it and learning (according to the levels) that beauty is what's on the outside and not what's on the inside.  To be beautiful we bimbos have to get breast implants and starve ourselfes to be skinny and find rich men to date.  The game is for adults only and it was fun and humorous.  I don't understand why SweetasNuts won't give us what we want and just tweak the game a bit so it won't be so controversial or set it that only 18+ aged people can join because it is for adults.

I just don't think it's wise for SweetasNuts to change the game so drastically. In a business sense, it doesn't make any sense because why not stick with what works? I feel that it's only a matter of time before we start dropping like flies and then he has nothing.  He will have apparently put in $10000 for nothing.

So this question is directed to SweetasNuts (if you're even reading this and if you are who you claim to be). Why would you think that all us Miss Bimbo players, who loved that game for its humour and fashion fun and did invest money into it because it was a game we wanted to play, would all of a sudden want to play a game that has literally nothing to do with fashion and is only about politics?? And you expect us to pay to play this?? If you don't change your strategy and change it fast, you're going to continue to lose a lot of players and a lot of potential earnings.I can't believe you plan on emailing all the past Miss Bimbo players and mislead them, telling them to come back to play.  This is a bunch of BS.  You want new leaders to do your job and only you reap the rewards and naturally, the majority of the leaders will want to turn this game back into what it was and give us bimbos what we want.  The problem is, you have already said that you want to change the game from its fashion roots into a politics game so you will never invest OUR money to actually deliver what the leaders will want to deliver to us!! And for what? Is this some strange social science expirement? Are we just a bunch of test subjects? Sheep in your eyes? "Who's naive enough to give me money and run my business while I get all the real profits?"...  are you scamming us? Is that also why you require us to log in using facebook? Are you hacking our accounts?

I think we would like some proof and deserve some proof of your identity.  If you can't provide that, we can only assume you're guilty.

11.04.2015 14:20:23
Mandi
Level 9
Status: Citizen
Sex Appeal: 710
Reputation: 2118
Posts: 529
Antitheocra
12.04.2015 22:36:05
Mandi

i added a comment on his page, but he might not check it so i'm posting it here too.

We need answers from you, SweetasNuts. Things in Bimbolands are beginning to slow down. The forums are very slow lately and people are signing up but not returning because there's very little to do and nothing is being improved or added. People sign up them forget about it because it's not making a good impression on them. We need people to want to stay and play, nobody wants to hang around and wait for something to happen. Your absence is also taking it's toll on Bimbolands, people don't trust you and the staff because you're not around. We need more contact with you in order to trust you enough, to feel secure about giving money to this site. Most people would not pay money for a game that is not complete,  doesn't have an active leader who they can trust, and doesn't have many things to do (they are no games, a lot of the clothing doesnt work on our avatars, and we dont even have eyebrows. it's been about 2 months and that still hasnt been fixed?) We need you to address our issues as soon as you can, because if things keep going like this, the site is going to lose more and more of the few active players we have. When there's not even people to talk to on this site, it's definitely going downhill, fast.



12.04.2015 22:36:05
bra hrefhttpoi57tinypiccomo5c9r4jpg target_blankView Raw Imagea
princhelle32
Level 1
Status: Citizen
Sex Appeal: 110
Reputation: 158
Posts: 6
Atheista
15.04.2015 01:38:47
princhelle32

what's the point of this game

15.04.2015 01:38:47
God always comes first in my life
Mandi
Level 9
Status: Citizen
Sex Appeal: 710
Reputation: 2118
Posts: 529
Antitheocra
15.04.2015 01:54:42
Mandi

so far there's just forums and 'debates.' everyone's hoping that more features will be added asap. 

15.04.2015 01:54:42
bra hrefhttpoi57tinypiccomo5c9r4jpg target_blankView Raw Imagea
Clarice
Level 1
Status: Citizen
Sex Appeal: 210
Reputation: 263
Posts: 13
Secville
17.04.2015 04:51:43
Clarice

There's nothing to do on the site except for posting in the forum. Even the hair is not placed properly on my bimbo head and now you're calling us to pay???

17.04.2015 04:51:43
Mandi
Level 9
Status: Citizen
Sex Appeal: 710
Reputation: 2118
Posts: 529
Antitheocra
18.04.2015 02:59:02
Mandi

im seeing a bit more activity on bimbolands lately, so i feel a bit reassured but still haven't gotten any answers from SweetasNuts.. i just really want this site to be a success, and the only chance there is for that to happen is if people stick around.

18.04.2015 02:59:02
bra hrefhttpoi57tinypiccomo5c9r4jpg target_blankView Raw Imagea

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Bimbo.land is registered trademark of BIMBOLAND LTD Company number 10619812  | Terms and conditions  | Wiki  | F.A.Q.  | Report a problem  | Contact Us Back to top ↑
Bimbo.land uses cookies to provide an optimal experience.
By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK
Learn More

Cookies and Policy


Cookies Policy

Bimbolands uses cookies on https://bimbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Bimbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

×

Frequently Asked Questions


What is Bimbo land ?
The Internet republic of Bimbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Bimbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent bimbos.

What is the national flag of Bimbo land?
Bimbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Bimbo land founded
2007

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Bimbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Bimbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Bimbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Bimbo land

What is a bimbo citizen?
A ‘bimbo’ or ‘bimbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Bimbolands community.

How can I become a bimbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of bimbolands you must first pass the Bimbolands citizens test. It is free to become a bimbo citizen.

What is a bimbo senator?
A bimbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Bimbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Bimbo.

Who is the Prime Bimbo?
The Prime Bimbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Bimbo land.

Where does the Prime Bimbo live?
The Prime Bimbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Bimbo. How do I do that?
Any bimbo citizen can become Prime Bimbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Bimbo. All bimbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Bimbo they must first become a bimbo senator. All bimbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Bimbo.

Can I become Prime Bimbo more than once?
Yes ­ a bimbo can hold the position of Prime Bimbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Bimbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Bimbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Bimbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Bimbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Bimbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the bimbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by bimbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the bimbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Bimbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a bimbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a bimbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Bimbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Bimbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Bimbo land?
The Bimbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Bimbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Bimbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

×
×

Report a problem

×

Type name of the Bimbo you are looking for...