Author
SweetasNuts
Heydi
Level 52
Sex Appeal: 106934
Atheista
10.03.2024 00:30:17
Heydi

im just going to let you know that you shouldn’t remove the “rac” part from raccoon as that creates a slur, thank you. If you have any constructive feedback for my style id love to hear it <3

10.03.2024 00:30:17
she/they learn mandarin with me ^v^ or if you prefer vtubers :3
like peoples forum posts and comments.
comment more than you receive and ill make sure to comment on your profile!
SweetasNuts fanboy
Level 10
Sex Appeal: 743
Reasonopia
10.03.2024 00:39:58
SweetasNuts fanboy

Is that so? one of your own used it so are you a slur bunch on whatever teh slur is? Disgusting how you admit to it how UX get your kicks like it couldnt get even worse. Shame on all you for using teh hairstyle. Stop trying to give orders to the president sacretary - personal and legal and step down from using slurs and hairstyle it make Ximboland look bad on top of bad fashion car crash Ximbos.

10.03.2024 00:39:58
Teh pink house claimed i was SweetasNuts alt even though my username has fanboy and from different state.  They do not know what they doin.
The clue is in the name - The Fashionable republic of Ximboland. Shut up and buy Ximboland history book!
StrangeSnow
Level 40
Sex Appeal: 48175
Secville
10.03.2024 00:43:38
StrangeSnow

SweetasNuts fan accounts be quiet challenge: level impossible 

10.03.2024 00:43:38

SweetasNuts FOREVER
Level 12
Sex Appeal: 1414
Atheista
10.03.2024 00:46:54
SweetasNuts FOREVER

Heydi wrote:
im just going to let you know that you shouldn’t remove the “rac” part from raccoon as that creates a slur, thank you. If you have any constructive feedback for my style id love to hear it <3
“Coon” may be a slur.
“Coontails” is not and wouldn’t be mistaken for a slur unless you have very vivid racist imagination
If you have more useless feedbacks I would like to hear em
Thank you <3

StrangeSnow wrote:
SweetasNuts fan accounts be quiet challenge: level impossible

Indeed. Thanks for acknowledging.

10.03.2024 00:46:54
I am NOT original SweetAsNuts. UX want to deceive you with teh false claims that original SweetAsNuts is SweetAsNuts FOREVER.
Don't ask what Ximboland can do for you - ask what you can do for Ximboland. Put on big bimbo pants and buy some bimbo dollars!
SweetasNuts fanboy
Level 10
Sex Appeal: 743
Reasonopia
10.03.2024 00:51:14
SweetasNuts fanboy

now proven to be liars. our motherland does not like liars. stop bringing shame on our great nation and hand yourself over to jail.

10.03.2024 00:51:14
Teh pink house claimed i was SweetasNuts alt even though my username has fanboy and from different state.  They do not know what they doin.
The clue is in the name - The Fashionable republic of Ximboland. Shut up and buy Ximboland history book!
SweetasNuts FOREVER
Level 12
Sex Appeal: 1414
Atheista
10.03.2024 22:53:19
SweetasNuts FOREVER

SweetasNuts wrote:
I will be running in the next elections with a view to shifting the politics of Ximboland to the right. I still think there are too many rules here. 
Using a political axis of 1 - 10 with

1 being  = extreme group control communist left wing

10 being = extreme individualist anarchy right wing

I would rate this Cherri government as around 3. I am advocating a shift to 7.
In terms of social media sites I would say on this chart above 

facebook = 2
Ximboland = 3
Insta = 3 
Youtube = 3  
X/Twitter = 8 

I am advocating we shift to 7 so if you agree please vote for me in May   
We shall rise above petty quarrels and shift to 7

lukewarm 3 control communist left wing wants to exile us without Handsome Himbo Trial
That is unacceptable
Government minister and UX police falsely accused us for impersonating staff
'enemies from within' dont care about original Mister SweetasNuts they want to impose a tyranny to fight teh only real opposition

Be on guard real bimbos as some of you clearly care for Fashionable republic of Ximboland and our fledgling democracy. Some of you want to help us build Ximboland fashionable again.

However some of you are clearly just here to bring Ximboland down.
It’s clear you are using the  ‘impersonating staff’ as a moral outrage simply to cause disruption and to undermine.
I put it to you that you care only about yourself and bringing Ximboland, the President and original SweetasNuts down.

10.03.2024 22:53:19
I am NOT original SweetAsNuts. UX want to deceive you with teh false claims that original SweetAsNuts is SweetAsNuts FOREVER.
Don't ask what Ximboland can do for you - ask what you can do for Ximboland. Put on big bimbo pants and buy some bimbo dollars!
SweetasNuts parody
Level 21
Sex Appeal: 7110
Atheista
15.03.2024 20:23:44
SweetasNuts parody

Where is the accountability for the minister of justice transgressions? About removing all texts from my post in the Ximboland Arena teh so called protected section from teh government and teh section in which it is supposed to hold them accountable? No one in the pink house has been held accountable.
I will not be quiet until justice is served and teh minister of juistice it removed and they should be according to its own words. (this topic is in the Ximboland Arena do not edit my post)

SweetasNuts fangirl account was unfairly banned and also had no warning to emigrate either. SweetasNuts fanboy and SweetasNuts FOREVER are the only ones that for warningt to emigrate. Teh more time goes on teh more tyrant the pink house goverment get.

SweetasNuts fanboy
wrote:
sweetasnuts said not to moderate forum posts in this section but this post contained an actual literal slur so i'm putting my foot down. sue me.

--iowa, 11/03/2024 at 2:58AM XL time
What an uncultered DUX angry swine your are. Unlike you, i SweetsasNuts have traveled to other countries, i didnt post slur fa**ot (notice i censored it for your snowflakness) is a food in the UK that date back over 100 years. Your testosterone fueled anger and ego has gone way over the line by seriously overstepping. Completely abuse of your tools and yet again undemrined this section and SweetasNuts by not only removing what you said was a slur which in context i used was food, which it is. The fa**ot wood was 1 word in the second sentence of my post not only that if i remember correctly there was also a small paragraph underneath. Whats you excuse for removing all of text and leaving a snarky statement aimed at SweetasNuts? You just proved by deleting all the text from my post you abuse your tools.
You should have never edited posts te h first time which should have you(iowa) and plush removed from your roles. You have done it again after SweetsasNuts posted:
 SweetasNuts wrote:
I have spoken to the Pink House and reminded them not to moderate or edit posts in this section.

A reminder to everyone - if you dont like conflict or criticism and if you cant handle hurty words/abuse then please do NOT post or read the posts and threads in the xemocarcy section of the forums. The rest of the forums are moderated under different rules so stay in that area and avoid this one please.
You went against him after he had to post publicly over teh first time after pink house messing up in this section and you yet think your better and above everyone including SweetasNuts by editing my post again oh wait you havent because edit would mean you edited the so called slur but you deleted all the text. Add my text back into my post which you had no right to remove. You should apologise publicly SweetasNuts for undermining him, to everyone for doing it again and to me for removing all the text from my post which should never had happened or you had any right to do.

Teh fact you have done it a second time should mean your instant removal. But funny enough i said this section wont be respected because you and plush broke the rules by moderating and not being punished for it made this section and decree weak which means no one has to care and it would turn into chaos.
This was posted by you;
 Iowa wrote:
if this section of the forum spirals into tyranny and censorship because i edited the pronouns used in a post i give mr. nuts himself my explicit permission to revoke my title of minister of justice.
you removed the text of my whole post with no reason or right to do so, then after you post above there was then violent post about punching transphobes and this all came after your first editing. You proved that you with the role you have is tyranny and censorship by your own words now you should be removed.

15.03.2024 20:23:44
#Shut up and buy the Ximboland history book!

#FuckTehFashionPoliceAndPronounNaziGoverment!
Iowa
Level 70
Sex Appeal: 270140
Reasonopia
15.03.2024 20:40:15
Iowa

posting the same thing in multiple threads is spam. stop. 

15.03.2024 20:40:15
✖ he/him pronouns ✖ chris/sweetasnuts doesnt care about this game
SweetasNuts
Level 29
Sex Appeal: 18829
Atheista
16.03.2024 17:37:27
SweetasNuts

This is not spam . 
This user is complaining about the government in multiple threads in a protected area . 
This is government over reach and is exactly why this area was created. You may not like what he has to say but he has a right to say it as many times as they like . Just ignore it if you don’t like it but do not ban or edit this type of content please . 
And don’t describe it as spam .
spam is totally unrelated content eg 
join my website xxxxx

16.03.2024 17:37:27

Make Ximboland Fashionable again on May 1st 2024 - Vote BCP !

SweetasNuts
Level 29
Sex Appeal: 18829
Atheista
16.03.2024 17:38:06
SweetasNuts

And stop posting in the opposition thread please . No government allowed in this thread 

16.03.2024 17:38:06

Make Ximboland Fashionable again on May 1st 2024 - Vote BCP !

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...