Created
Favourite Worst Nightmare
Level 287
Sex Appeal: 28943431
Secville
04.02.2020 01:40:42
Favourite Worst Nightmare

Dearest citizens of Bimboland,

I have received many complaints about the recent site changes that I wish to address with Team Bimbo. I have created this thread so we can discuss these concerns further. Many of you may have noticed that Atheista has turned gold since the election. In addition to this celebratory, but tacky new look, the citizens of Atheista have received many other perks that will last the entirety of my term. This was an unannounced and unexpected update that has never occurred after any previous elections.
These perks include:

• 10% more vanity for 4 months
• 10% more fitness for 4 months
• 10% more superficiality for 4 months
• B$ 5000
• 100 diamonds
• a small chest

While this may seem like a nice bonus, this is actually very problematic and unfair because people will now be incentivized to vote exclusively for their own state. This will very likely have devastating consequences on future elections.

Due to the large gap in population distribution across states, this new update will skew future Prime Bimbo results toward the two most populated states - Atheista and Freethinkerland, who have four to five times the number of citizens as the remaining states. This creates an unfair system because the smaller states will not be able to compete. Quite frankly, Secville, Antitheocra, Reasonopia, and Agnostica will never have a fair chance in future elections.
Additionally, not all State Ministers want to run for Prime Bimbo. This means that their states automatically lose the ability to get perks. Citizens should not be punished because their State Minister chooses not to run, and State Ministers should not feel pressured to run just so their state can get extra perks.

It was much better in the past when the new Prime Bimbo was celebrated with shop sales and extra perks that were available to all players for a few days following the election. No one should be left out.
If Team Bimbo wants to have a way for citizens of the Prime Bimbo's state to celebrate in their state exclusively, my idea is to keep the gold colors only and have a craze (sales and perks) for everyone in Bimboland. The craze could last for a week and that's how long the gold colors should last too.

Since I represent all of Bimboland, I cannot stand for this unfairness and I urge Team Bimbo to resolve this.
Please, dear citizens, make your voices heard here too.

04.02.2020 01:40:42
(✿◡‿◡)
Vita Brevis
Level 120
Sex Appeal: 1382055
Antitheocra
Cum_Dumpster
Level 131
Sex Appeal: 1775403
Freethinkerland
04.02.2020 01:46:52
Cum_Dumpster

Well said!!!

04.02.2020 01:46:52
ChumDumpster's wife irl  
Update 2022: Site has been soured for me so I took a break. Still not certain about coming back...
Sandi Lut
Level 280
Sex Appeal: 25262192
Antitheocra
04.02.2020 01:48:32
Sandi Lut

I totally agree with what you said. Future elections won't mean anything anymore like this.

04.02.2020 01:48:32
Happiness is inside yourself

Anna Morphosis
Level 32
Sex Appeal: 24946
Secville
04.02.2020 01:48:52
Anna Morphosis

I knew that you wouldn't let us down Favourite Worst Nightmare ♥ I couldn't agree more with this statement, truly. It is not fair and opens doors for things like the one you cited (voting only for your state representative, and even those with a smaller population will be penalized) to happen. Bimboland is a place of distraction, of fun and joy, the community is incredible here. It would be a pity that this "competitiveness" took over. In reality, it wouldn't even be possible to call it competitiveness, it would be a tough rivalry.

04.02.2020 01:48:52
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎   ‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎
                                                   well, whatever, fight&debate me
Alexstrasza
Level 200
Sex Appeal: 6641010
Agnostica
04.02.2020 01:50:19
Alexstrasza

This update also comes with a change that increased the cost of moving states from 5000 B$ (an already exorbitant amount to be sure) to 1000 diamonds. What FWN says is 100 % true. I see this change breed a ton of resentment between members of Atheista and Freethinkerland depending on whose SM wins the PB election (because like FWN said, only those two can compete realistically), while also supporting hostility towards both states from the other, less represented states. 

Elections should encourage people to read the candidates' programs and decide which they most agree with and support, not check if their color corresponds with the candidate's. There should be a post-election craze and there shouldn't be benefits for only one small part of the game's playerbase for four months based on one event. 

I fully support your suggestions and protest, FWN! :) ♥

04.02.2020 01:50:19
Such misplaced zeal... Their eyes remain closed to the true path. Not like you... my devoted Chosen...
Frankee
Level 26
Sex Appeal: 14109
Atheista
04.02.2020 01:56:45
Frankee

Maybe the bonuses could be awarded to those who take the time to vote? That way there is a reason for it but it's not specifically for just the state who won.

04.02.2020 01:56:45
yeet
devildiana
Level 120
Sex Appeal: 1357044
Freethinkerland
04.02.2020 02:05:26
devildiana

Thanks FWN for the update, I support you :)

04.02.2020 02:05:26
AlienPrinceFromVenus
Level 46
Sex Appeal: 74495
Reasonopia
04.02.2020 02:06:44
AlienPrinceFromVenus

Everything that concerns me about this update has been voiced here beautifully. It sucks that the first fair elections in Bimboland I've witnessed might end up being the last. I appreciate the work that goes to the upkeep of this site, and the effort to keep this site fresh, but omg!

Team Bimbo. You have State Ministers, a Prime Bimbo and a bunch of volunteers who also work to keep this site fun and relevant, who would have told you how this new update would end up harming the election system, if you would have asked. I feel like you guys really should open up communication between each other about gameplay updates, so you can talk to people who play the game and thus understand how changes will affect the way people play.

04.02.2020 02:06:44
They/Them 
drosera
Level 27
Sex Appeal: 16141
Antitheocra
04.02.2020 02:14:16
drosera

Frankee wrote:
Maybe the bonuses could be awarded to those who take the time to vote? That way there is a reason for it but it's not specifically for just the state who won.
I completely agree with this and think it's a great idea. Maybe an exclusive 'I voted,' item might be cute as well.

04.02.2020 02:14:16
skeleton GIF by Kiszkiloszki

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...